Becky's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

"NO!" I reply, just as smugly, and jam another bite into his mouth! But I don't think he minds quite so much when my hand grasps his cock and strokes. It's the most erotic meal I've ever eaten, times ten. The omelet was probably good, but I hardly tasted it. Thanks to me, we actually do eat most of them, and I've had more than enough. My pussy is dripping wet, and I can feel a drop of his pre-cum running over my hand. I finally relent, and he helps me carry the dishes to the sink.

And in one second, I am in his arms. Oh my God. His body feels so wonderful pressed against mine, especially with his hard cock against my stomach, as we stand and just kiss and kiss. I'm shaking and he is too, and it's all right because it's so good we should be. My arms are around his neck anyway, and I hardly notice when he lifts me off my feet. He turns towards the bedroom but I say, "Wait! In there!" pointing towards the bathroom. I know I'm coated with his cum and mine, and he must be just as bad, and for what I have in mind I want him squeaky clean. We get the shower going and are in each other's arms instantly again under the delicious hot water. We play and rub and touch, but I think he's disappointed that I won't do more than that. He'll get another chance, all he wants as far as I'm concerned.

We dry each other off and pad back to the bedroom, our clean naked bodies on display for each other. By the bed, we kiss again, and my hand finds his already hard cock, slowly stroking it. He reaches for my pussy, but I won't let him quite get his fingers between my legs, even though I let him stroke my lips. I'm gasping, but not going to be deterred, and I finally tell him, "Sit down, baby."

By the time he sits, I'm on my knees, pushing his legs apart, with a big smile on my face as my hand closes around his cock. Since we just got out of the shower, we aren't slippery for a change, so I spit on my hands, then grasp him with both of them. He's already hard, probably aching, so I bet it feels really good. And I know it feels lots better when I start to stroke. As soon as I see a drop of pre-cum I lick it off, taking time to swirl my tongue around his head, but my hands never stop moving. He's panting, and quickly flops back on the bed, but I see him lift his head, 'cuz he wants to watch.

But I'm just warming him up. I remove the top hand and replace it with my mouth, sucking in the tip and swirling my tongue around it as the other hand continues to stroke. I hold him in my hand as I lick up and down the bottom and sides of his shaft, nibbling and kissing on the way. Each time I reach the tip I take it in and suck on it until he starts to pant and groan, his hips pumping. I'm not about to let him cum, so I back off as soon as I think he's close.

I push my self up a little higher and slide my lips over him, getting that big head nice and wet, then quickly sliding down further. Once in my mouth, I try to get his shaft as wet as possible, then slide a little more. I keep going, until I feel him touch the back of my mouth, and then I start bobbing, my eyes smiling at him as I enjoy his luscious cock in my mouth, and my lips get used to fitting around him. He's gasping and groaning, but I keep up an even pace and he gets into it quickly, his hips rolling in time with my strokes. His eyes are closed, and he's lain back now, but he has the biggest shit eating grin I've ever seen. I'll bet he's foreseeing an unending succession of fantastic blow jobs, and I'm hoping he is, but he doesn't know the half of it yet.

I'm really enjoying sucking on this monster cock, mostly because of the effects on him, and I slip one hand down between my legs and start rubbing myself. First I just run my fingers up and down my lips, finding I'm already very wet, then I slip the tip of a finger into myself. I'm getting so worked up I begin to wonder if it could be any better for him. But then I realize, he's the one groaning with every stroke and thrashing on the bed.

Little by little I'm pushing down a little harder, without changing my rhythm, getting used to the feeling of his cock pressing into my throat. I take a break for a moment, smiling at him as he opens his eyes, sucking on the tip again, and using my fingers to gently fondle his balls. He moans and flops back on the bed again, not saying a word. He doesn't have to. The noises he's been making and his body bucking and squirming are telling me everything I need to know.

When I start again, I change up my rhythm, pressing down fast and hard, then sliding slowly back up. But after a few strokes I press down a little further, and sure enough, pop, there it is, starting its way down! He gasps and bucks, and my throat contracts and I feel my mouth filling with saliva, but its no where near as bad as the first time was. I hold him for a few seconds, then resume stroking again, down fast, up slow. Five more strokes and down hard again, and now I can really feel him in my throat, my eyes starting to water and my throat reflexively trying to swallow. And he's making a hell of a lot of noise, short panting gasps and moaning, "Oooooooh baby, baby, baby!" The poor thing. But listening to him is making me hotter and wetter by the minute, and I slide a second finger into my sopping wet cunt and start pressing them all the way in, fucking myself with the same rhythm I'm using on him.

Maybe this is going to work! Down hard once more and I can feel his hair tickling my lips and nose, and I know I'm almost there! I block out the feeling and continue my routine, five and down. But now his shaft is running with my mouthful of saliva, and the next time, it's no contest! My lips ram hard against his groin and clamp around him and I suck like my life depended on it. My throat is contracting in waves, trying to swallow him, and I know he can feel that. I'd know it anyway, because he's sitting straight up again, his hands are on my head and I think he's wondering what's happening to him. Nothing but gibberish is coming out of his mouth. And I feel my juices running down my thighs as I start to rub my thumb over my clit, jumping at the almost electric shock.

It's still uncomfortable, but not that bad, and I try to lift my head very slowly and steadily, just letting him feel my lips sliding over him. Once the tip is in my mouth I can breathe, and I hold him lightly, my tongue swirling softly against him as I regain my composure. I stroke a few times, suck on the head then slide down again, but this time I try something different. I just start down and continue at the same speed, even when it begins to feel tighter and tighter. He's so wet now my lips slide easily, and I make it all the way down. I lift till his head is back in my mouth, then down again. YES! I can stroke him deep, and do it continuously for several strokes before I really start gagging and have to stop. Maybe the fact that I'm fucking myself so hard that I'm moaning around his cock is taking my mind off any discomfort.

I know I need a break, and I slide all the way up, just sucking on his tip again and stroking his shaft with one hand. I have to take it really easy now, because his hips are rocking, thrusting up into my mouth, and I know he'll cum if I do anything sudden. I slip him out and just stroke him gently, and he quiets a little. I look at him and grin as I realize he's going to need some practice too in order to really enjoy this! That's ok, I'll give him all he wants. A little chill runs through me when I realize what power I'll have over him if I can just get this right. But that's not right, because somehow, I'm enjoying it too, and the best part of all is what it does to him! I know I'm being optimistic, but I whisper, "Hang on baby, the best part's coming."

He moans and his hips thrust up again as my mouth slides back down over him. I get a nice steady rhythm going again, and suddenly he gasps out, "Oh fuck baby, if I'm gonna die, this is how I want it to happen!" I giggle at the concept, around his cock, and start letting a little spit leak out around my lips, which I spread on his shaft with my hand. I make sure my lips are very wet, and one, two, three down! Wow, no problem! I grind a little bit to snuggle my lips firmly against his groin, and now all I have to do is hold him down on the bed. I know he was already pretty far gone, and now he's bucking and moaning and swearing, and I know he's trying not to cum, and I hope he wins.

And suddenly I realize, I have this wonderful giant cock lodged in my throat, and my swallow reflex is still going, but it really isn't very uncomfortable at all! I try to hold still until I have to breathe, and then open my lips as much as I can when I slide slowly up for air. He moans again, but seems resigned to his fate, and without hesitation, I slide all the way down on him again, easy once I know I can do it. My thumb is grinding hard, making circles on my clit, and I have two fingers buried in my cunt. I begin to wonder who is going to cum first.

Ok babe, this is for you; let me know if you want me to stop. I slide all the way down and up, finding I can do it six times before I need a breath. I keep the speed constant because it's comfortable for me, but the second time, I tighten my lips around him. The third time I don't get to try anything, because as I slide down again he makes a strange gurgling groan and his hips thrust up, jamming his cock to the hilt as he cums straight down my throat! Wow, that's hot! I can feel my pussy clenching around my fingers when I realize what's happening. Somehow, I feel like I just won the big game! When I slide my lips back up, his hips are still pumping, and I get to taste a little of his cum as the last drops drain out.

It's a good thing he's still quietly moaning or I'd begin to wonder, he's so still once his hips stop moving. My fingers are still buried in my cunt, and I know I could bring myself off now, just thinking about what happened. But I'd rather take care of him, I know he'll take good care of me later! I smile to myself and climb on the bed to join him and run my hands up his naked body from his waist to his shoulders, where I hold on as I lean down to kiss him. When our lips meet he comes back to life a little and his arms surround me, pulling me down onto his chest. "Oh baby, DAMN!" is all he manages to get out between kisses.

I can tell he's still pretty blown away, and I want him to rest a bit, so I roll over in his arms until he's spooning me. I can tell he likes that because he sort of squirms and snuggles against me, getting comfy, his hands moving over me just a little. "Come on baby, do it, do it," I silently beg. "Come on honey, you know you want to, you know I'm aching for it, oh please, please do it! Ahhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it!! Oooooooooooooh baby" I moan the last aloud as he finally slides both hands over my breasts and squeezes just a little bit as he pulls me back against him. My nipples are right between his fingers and he's not squeezing or pulling on them, but just the pressure feels wonderful, and it's making them even harder than they already were.

He shifts a little, and I can feel his cock pressing against my ass. It's still soft, as it should be after the workout I just gave it, but he presses a little harder and I can tell he just likes the feel of my smooth ass against it. I'm definitely excited, but just a little, and I don't want it to change right now because this feels so fucking good! But when his lips very softly kiss the back of my neck, I shudder just a little, and I can't help but stretch and press back against him. In reply, his hips rock just a tiny bit. Oh God! Was it bigger? Was it harder? I'm not sure, but I think so and I lie very still, all my senses concentrating on where his cock is touching my ass.

And I feel it twitch! And straighten. Just a tiny bit, but I can tell now. He's slowly getting hard again, just holding me! I almost giggle out loud as I think, "My God, maybe I've got superman! Or maybe, I need to make "the treatment" last even longer next time!" Very gently, almost not wanting him to notice, I roll my hips and my ass slides slowly across it. But it's just enough to make it slip into the crack, pointing up, and he moans softly as I do it a second time, my cheeks stroking him now. I feel his hips move again, but this time they don't stop and he's rubbing himself against me, using my ass to stroke himself, and in moments, he's nice and big and hard!

His hands tighten on my breasts and as I start to move with him his lips start kissing back and forth over my shoulders and neck. Suddenly I'm glad I have short hair so it doesn't interfere too much. He's kneading me now, and every time he closes his hand my nipples get squeezed just a little, not really hard, but it makes them aching hard! I hear him moan and I'm glad, because I'm moaning too, in time with his hands and his hips that are all moving together.

My hips are really rocking, pushing my ass back hard, and his cock is almost buried between my cheeks and I hope it feels as good for him as it does me. But I'm betting it's even better for him because I feel him shudder, his hands shaking on my breasts even as his fingers tighten more. "Ohhhhhhhhhh baby," he gasps.

I know he's reached the point where he needs to be taken care of again, and I can't wait. I've already decided just how, to see if he likes it, "cuz I know I will. I gently pull away and roll over to face him, and we dive into a long deep kiss, his tongue buried in my mouth, my breasts crushed against his chest. His hips are in overdrive now, and his cock is sliding up and down over my stomach.

As we kiss I push lightly against him, gradually pushing him onto his back, until I'm almost lying on top of him. He grabs my hips and tries to hold me against him, enjoying his cock against my body too much to want to stop. But I give him a last little kiss and smile as I push up, away from him. There's a little question in his eyes, but it doesn't last long because I don't waste time. As soon as I'm on my knees I straddle his hips and lean forward, putting my hands on his big chest and smile down at him as I giggle and say, in a little girl voice, "Would you like to fuck me? Hmmmmmmmm?"

"Oh my God, oh Becky! Please ...!"

He begs so nice I don't make him wait, and his cock is so rigid and straight up I don't even have to hold it as I press down. But when his head slips inside of me I stop for a moment and just smile at him. Naturally it's driving me wild, but I try not to let on. I giggle as he thrashes and tries to thrust up into me, and of course I don't let him. But I take pity, and with a controlled slide that takes just a few seconds I'm all the way down on him! It feels incredibly tight, filling me completely, and my cunt is clamping hard around him as I struggle to adjust. I dimly realize that's the first time I've ever taken all of him in one stroke, but he always makes me soaking wet and it really wasn't that bad.

And now it's wonderful! Oh my god, I'm stretched and I'm shaking, and it's never felt so good before! His eyes are closed and his head is back and his hands are loose little balls above his shoulders. He's surrendered to me, and waiting to see what comes next. And he may look calm, but that monster is throbbing in me! I ease my way up until I feel the head, then right back down, as I start to fuck him slowly little by little I increase my pace and his hips start to roll as he meets me, but we really are taking it easy, enjoying it. After a couple of minutes I feel my legs tiring a bit and I lean forward again, putting my hands on his chest, and it's much easier now. And when he pulls his legs up behind me, knees bent, he starts thrusting into me harder, too.

Ohhhhhh damn, this feels so good! And he ups the ante when he reaches up and catches my nipples with his fingers, just holding them at first, then pinching a little in time with our thrusts. Double oh damn! I gasp and moan and I can feel my back getting wet with sweat as I start pumping my ass up and down. I'm taking that whole damn wonderful cock, slapping against his body, and it's absolutely reaming me but, oh fuck, it feels so good. I want even more and I start going faster and harder and he starts moaning and gasping too, meeting my thrusts and ramming himself up into me. My nipples are on fire as he's squeezing and twisting hard now, holding them so every time I go up I pull on them.

My eyes are clamped shut, but when I force them open I see him watching us. He doesn't realize I'm looking as he's watching his cock slide in and out of me, but he finally looks up and our eyes meet. He studies the effect his fingers have on me as he pinches and pulls, and smiles when he hears me groan and throw my head back every time he does.

I suddenly change the pace, slowing way down, but as I slide down on him I clench my pussy muscles hard, and his eyes suddenly close, head slamming back with a gasp. I slowly move up and down, squeezing hard and making him feel every inch. He changes from moans to groans, his breathing ragged as he suddenly sucks in his breath every time I clench around him again. My cunt is on fire and I know it won't take much, and I whisper to him, "Come on lover, give it to me, I want it, please baby, cum for me."

The effect on him is immediate, and he shudders, then starts ramming his cock into me hard, increasing the pace and I have to run to catch up. But I meet his thrusts and straighten up again, slamming myself down hard on him. The bed is bouncing now, our bodies slapping loudly, and my pussy is tingling and I know it's right there. My moans turn to little cries punctuating every stroke and I grab my own nipples and pull on them. He looks up and sees that and it spurs him on to work even harder, grunting with every thrust as he rams himself into me harder and harder.

I have little streams running down my back, and it's my turn to drip on him as my face is soaking wet and my hair is sticking to it. I almost stop, then pound my ass down against him with a loud pop. Oh fuck, he's so hard and swollen it feels like its going into my stomach, but I greedily want even more. I slam down half a dozen times and then sit and grind as my head goes back and my legs start shaking uncontrollably. I howl at the moon as the hurricane blasts through me, another orgasm beyond belief. When my cunt clamps down on him I hear him growl, and the next second he's bucking, pumping into me so hard he lifts me six inches with every thrust of his hips. His hands are on my hips and he's pinning me down, pushing hard, wanting every millimeter inside me.

We heave together for what seems like minutes, until I finally collapse on his chest. Somehow our lips meet and we manage to kiss, even while gasping and struggling for breath. I feel like I want to cry, not because anything's wrong, but because nothing can be this good!

We manage to crawl to the head of the bed and pull up the covers. Snuggling against his chest, I drift off to sleep in his arms.

When I wake again it's after noon, and we haven't moved, but when I look up, I see his face smiling down at me. "Hi sleepyhead," he whispers, and kisses me on the forehead.

"Have you been awake long?" I ask, seriously.

"A while," he says, "but you felt way too comfortable to disturb, and I liked watching you."

Well, he's right about comfortable, I never felt more so in my life than snuggled up against him. But "watching me"? I know I never moved a muscle. Suddenly I flush, I can feel the heat. I get it. He means, he just enjoys looking at me! That's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard, even if it's a line. And I really don't believe that - he didn't have to say it. "Oh baby, that's so nice," I whisper as I press my face into his chest, so he won't see the tear. And he's petting me, I swear he's petting me like the most precious thing he's ever touched.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers