Becoming a Model Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Dave called it a day, told us to get cleaned up and go home and he would have new exercises for us tomorrow. We groaned as one at this news but did as we were told, towelling ourselves clean, quickly dressed and bid Dave good night. As we walked across the campus we spoke little, all were lost in thought over our recent experience.

Just as I was about to leave the group, Marc turned to me and said "Jo, it was awesome what you did for me. I really enjoyed fisting you and I would like to do it again at some point."

I blushed and said "The pleasure is all mine and if it helped you relax at the same time then so much the better."

He play punched me on the shoulder, said good night and strode off home.

Tuesday's lessons flew past me, to be honest I was on autopilot, all I could think about was this evening's exercises and what exactly Dave had in store for us. Over lunch I discussed this with the others but they didn't have a clue either, after all how much further could we go? Well I'm sure we'd find out soon enough! Finally the time had come and as pre-arranged the four of us met outside the gym and then entered Dave's office as one. Dave sat in his office chair grinning like a Cheshire cat at us and then pointing with his head he directed our eyes to the exercise bench in the middle of the room. Along the length equally spaced were four 18 inch black dildos standing proudly upright. They weren't usual shaped dildos, rather they were slightly conical, about two inches across the rounded top slowly widening to about four inches just above the base before steeply flaring to create a stable base. Walking up to one of them I reached out and felt it, it was spongy but quite firm and not at all floppy despite its size. Dave stood by my side, explaining that he'd had them specially made to be extremely durable as they would be our permanent stretching exercisers all the time that we were employed by the University. Today was going to be our last formal training session with him, of course if we needed any assistance in the future his door was always open and of course he would be attending our compulsory medicals to provide advice if required.

"Right!" Dave said clapping his hands "Let's get moving then. Off with your clothes, get yourselves and the poles greased up, and then stand by your poles!"

This made us laugh and got us in the mood, clothes were rapidly removed and the Crisco can was plundered. Within about five minutes we were standing next to the glistening poles feeling the Crisco melting inside us. At the nod from Dave, we positioned ourselves above the poles and then slowly sank down on to them. I found it a welcome change from the usual fingers and fists, it felt so smooth and soft as it glided up into me. I was so focused on the pleasurable sensations that I didn't notice my descent until I was sitting on the bench with my anus being stretched by the flaring base. Looking round, I could see our progress had been neck and neck and even Marc was now sitting down on the bench, he gave me a wink and said no problem. While we sat there enjoying the sensations from the poles Dave congratulated us on our progress, he said we'd reached the goals he'd set. We only needed to use the poles probably every other day to keep ourselves stretched but obviously if we wanted to use them more often then we could do so. This was indeed a short session, within half an hour we were cleaned up, dressed and on our way home!

Wednesday and Thursday passed by without anything out of the ordinary happening, just two regular days at the office. I was glad when Friday arrived, it was pay day and I would be getting a much needed cash injection into my finances. Just the rest of the day to go and then hopefully a quickly completed medical before I could go home and get ready to party the weekend away.

Friday afternoon finally arrived and as I walked up the stairs to the staff room I was praying that it would be a quick session, I was mentally exhausted and just wanted to get home. I must have been early because no one else was there, so I stripped off and cleaned myself out enjoying the peace and quiet. By the time that I had finished the last clean out the other guys were starting to arrive. I waved a greeting to them, towelled myself dry and went to sit on a sofa to wait for them without bothering to dress again. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was Ethan tapping me on the shoulder, making me jump, and saying that they were waiting for me. Sorry I mumbled, rubbing my eyes as I wandered over to join the group.

Adam had already done the medicals for Ethan, Tang and Marc so he was just waiting for me. Apologising again, I presented myself for examination and spread my cheeks for the prostate examination without prompting. Once Adam was satisfied that he'd completed all of the tests he needed to do he gestured for me to join the others. Tom then told us to assume the presentation position on the long sofa, I glanced over to Marc who shrugged his shoulders and got into position between Ethan and Tang. I quickly followed suit kneeling on the sofa seat, placed my hands onto the back rest, pushed my hips backward and looked over my shoulder. I could see Adam, Peter and Tom greasing up their gloved hands and then greasing up their forearms before walking over and started to grease up our holes. With a brief instruction to relax our holes from Tom, they started to fist us in succession. Adam started with me, once he had gone in up to his elbow he withdrew before moving on to Ethan, Tom then worked his forearm up me again before moving on to Ethan by which time Adam had worked his way into Marc. Then it was Peter's turn, because of the regular stretching my hole had been getting Peters large hands no longer caused me any problems. I thought it was all over but no, unknown to me Dave had joined us and stuffed his fist up me (and the other guys) for good measure. Finally after we had all been fisted up to the elbow by all four guys we were given permission to clean ourselves up and to get dressed.

Tom, sitting down opposite us said that they were extremely pleased with the progress we had all made under Dave's expert tuition and that we had all attained 100% anal elasticity. This means that we will be able to complete any task required of us with no risk of injury which was the purpose of these exercises. We had therefore successfully passed the medical and were entitled to this week's cash payment of £700 and were free to go home and enjoy our weekend ready for the busy week which lay ahead.

CHAPTER 9 -- WEEK FOUR

I had an enjoyable weekend, spent Saturday catching up with all those household chores which get put off during the working week, then on Sunday I had lunch with Tim and Alison, a couple of friends from my old job. It was great to catch up with them and find out what we'd all been up to since we'd all been made redundant. After we'd eaten and were enjoying a strong coffee the conversation turned to current jobs. Tim was still looking for gainful employment but Alison had managed to find an administrators post at the local art college.

"How about that?" I remarked. "I've managed to find myself a job at the Medical University."

On saying this Alison burst out laughing and said "Yes! I thought it was you, but didn't have the courage to ask in case I got it wrong."

I asked her what she meant, she explained that her administrators post was based in the Media Department and her line manager was Brenda. Oh shit I thought, the games up then. The expression on my face must have said it all, because Alison stopped laughing and looking suddenly serious.

She said "You have nothing to worry about. The four of you have gained an awesome reputation and are known in the department semi-officially as the 'Horny Four'. Marc is called 'The Black Stallion', Ethan 'Golden Balls' and Tang 'Peking Fuck'."

"Go on" I said, "and what am I called?"

"Well, you're known as 'Turkish Totty'." She replied.

I groaned with embarrassment, but Alison pointed out it could have been worse; their second choice of name for me was 'The Italian Salami'. Mmm I had to agree that was pretty bad.

"So how much have you seen?" I asked.

"Oh just about everything that can be seen, and there's plenty to see!" She said grinning at my expense.

"Don't fret so" she assured me, "The unused film and photos are kept securely under lock and key. Oh, by the way there's a major project coming up soon, I don't know many details but I do know that you four will be involved in a major charity fund raising event involving the Art College, Medical University, the town council and the local media."

"You're joking!" I said.

It was true apparently but the in depth information was being kept secret and she wouldn't know more until just before the event was publicly announced (Brenda was very good at keeping secrets), but if she discovered anything beforehand she'd let me know. The conversation moved on and the rest of the afternoon flew by. But that night I lay in bed tossing and turning worrying about what lay ahead, imagining all the possibilities I eventually fell asleep exhausted.

Monday morning, as I walked to work I decided that at lunchtime I would ask Tom what was going on regarding this charity event in a few weeks time. First though, I needed to meet up with Neil to discuss the coming week's classes and what would be involved. In the staff room, over a cup of coffee Neil told me that I would be helping him to demonstrate medical hygiene and medical appliances in one of the mock up consultation rooms.

"Oh, like last week?" I asked.

"Not exactly" he said "the students won't be in the next room, instead they will be standing around you taking turns to participate and to watch (taking notes)."

"Okay, fair enough, shall we make start then?" I volunteered.

"Sure." said Neil.

He stood up and led me down to the consultation room. Inside waiting for us were forty students (two classes had been combined into one as the morning class would be different to the afternoon class), just chatting. On our entrance they stopped talking and started to take their positions ready for the lesson to begin. They stood in a semi-circle two rows deep around what appeared to be rather a short padded table with four straps hanging from one end, not the usual couch that I had been expecting. Neil asked me to remove my clothes and stand by the table. While I was removing my clothes I watched him attach two metal devices which to me looked very much like arm rests, it didn't make much sense to me but I wasn't here to worry about what Neil doing. By the time I had removed the last of my clothing and folded them up he was ready and waiting for me. He instructed me to first sit on the table between the appliances, then lay back bringing my legs up with me before placing them on the rests provided (ah, I now understood their function). Once I was comfortable he had one the students to place a cushion under my head and then asked me if I was comfortable. I confirmed that I was (apart from that I felt rather exposed in this position).

Then talking more to the students than to me he said that the following procedures required stillness from the patient, to facilitate this, the patient needs to be secured (eh? I thought) and without further ado using the straps he secured my wrists to the table and my legs to the rests. Then a further one was wrapped over my chest, I shot Neil a questioning look but he chose to ignore it. Turning to the class Neil said the first rule of medicine was cleanliness so before any procedures can take place the part of the body being treated must be sterilised, in this case alcowipes would be used to clean my cock, balls and crack. Having selected a student at random, the student was given this task who I am sure was more embarrassed than me as she would not meet my gaze and looked rather flushed.

Once she had cleaned me thoroughly, Neil again turned to the students and informed them that as the procedures would take a long time and it would not be possible for me to go for a convenience break I would need to be cathetered. This as qualified doctors and nurses would be something they'd have to master, which is why he was showing them how it's done. Telling me that it might be a little uncomfortable but I should try to relax, he started to lube up a narrow plastic tube at one end with a tap at the other. Then gently holding my cock with one hand he proceeded to slowly insert the tube into the piss slit. It stung and continued to sting as it worked its way into me, on and on it went until it met resistance. Neil paused his insertion, checked how much had gone in, told his students that he'd reached the bladder's sphincter and that with a careful push the tube it would enter the bladder. It felt like I badly needed to piss, then once the tube had stopped moving the feeling stopped as did the stinging. Then reaching for a bucket he held the tube over it and opened the tap releasing a stream of urine into the bucket. Shortly the flow slowed to a trickle and then stopped, satisfied Neil closed the tap and removed the bucket. He told me to let him know when I needed to urinate again and he would open the tap again for me.

Turning to the students Neil said that before a doctor can investigate any bowel or large intestine issues the rectum and large intestine needs to be thoroughly cleaned out using a process commonly called Colonic Irrigation. It is useful as the contents on the faeces can monitored as it leaves the body through a clear tube. With that he briefly left the room before returning with a trolley upon which stood an electric motor, a large tank of water, an empty covered black plastic bucket. There was a clear plastic tube leading from the water tank via the motor to a metal butt plug. Then a second tube led from the butt plug to the black plastic bucket. Applying KY jelly to the butt plug he gently but firmly pushed it up my arse until my ring clamped down onto the narrow neck, then turning round he switched the motor on and I felt tepid water slowly enter my rectum. Before long I felt the pressing need to empty my bowels which I mentioned to Neil. He halted the motor, stopping the water flow, then beckoning the students closer, he turned the release tap and the water evacuated my rectum taking the faeces with it. To my discomfort he described the constituents, accurately assessing what I had eaten yesterday. Then when the water ceased flowing he stopped the tap and turned the motor on again, again when I could take no more in, he stopped the motor and released the water/faeces mixture. Each time the cycle was repeated the amount of water entering increased and the faeces released decreased until finally the released water ran clear.

Neil took the equipment out of the room for safe disposal of the waste water before returning with a rather large speculum. Waving it around he explained to the students that it can be used for internal examination of either the anus or vagina and here is how it's used. Again he applied KY jelly to the speculum before smoothly inserting it fully up my rectum, then when it would go no further he started to ratchet the arms apart thereby opening my hole. Finally the speculum was fully extended and my hole stretched wide open so that everyone looking could see right in up to my second ring and I quickly found out that a hand could comfortably reach in barely touching the sides! Neil did exactly that to demonstrate the fact that the inner ring served the same purpose as the outer ring. He then invited anyone who wanted to feel what the inner ring was like could do so and they could also test the elasticity of it at the same time. I looked up expecting little response only to find that they were now all queuing up to reach inside me. Tom's words from the previous Friday echoed in my ears and I finally understood his concern for our wellbeing and insistence that we were 100% elastic down there. One by one I felt a hand feel round inside my rectum before prodding my second ring with a finger or two. Every now and then a brave hand reached further and pushed right past and into my bowels before pulling back out. Word must have gone round the remaining students because very quickly every hand was pushing past the ring wearing down my resistance and allowing easier access to deeper depths. Neil realised what was happening, then to make sure that the students hadn't got one over on him, after the last student had taken his turn he knelt between my legs and informed the watching students that the human body is very resilient and can cope with great demands placed on it.

With that he released the speculum and withdrew it from my rectum. Before I knew it he had inserted his coned fist, pushing past the second ring and into my bowels, then slowly and inexorably his hand pushed deeper and deeper into my bowels. Before long his elbow had disappeared, then his biceps started to stretch my hole even wider and to my incredulity he only stopped when his shoulder pressed against my cheeks. I could not believe and by the expression of the students neither could they. All I could do was quietly pray that no harm was being caused internally, how would I explain this to the hospital? I felt incredibly stuffed (no surprise really) and uncomfortable, sensing this Neil started to withdraw very slowly and carefully until his fist finally left my gaping hole. He gently tapped it making it reflexively contracting to a normal shape and size.

Neil then turned to me and asked me if I needed to urinate, I nodded weakly, so Neil fetched the bucket and turned the tap at the end of the catheter releasing a stream of urine into the bucket. Once finished he closed the tap again, removed the bucket and turned to the students informing them that an alternative method of examining the large intestine (other than digital exploration) was to use an endoscope and proceeded to wave this flexible black tubing with a small camera and bright light at one end. It was about three feet in length, at the other end were two cables, one was a power lead, the other was attached to a television screen. He turned the television screen on and then applied some KY jelly to the tubing before inserting it up my rectum. On screen you could see my flesh close up, all glowing pink with small blood vessels tracing across it. Then before long a puckered ring came into view before the camera pushed past it and on upwards into my bowels. All the time this was going on Neil was giving a running commentary. Finally the tube had been fully inserted and the tour was on the return trip out. On exiting my anus Neil reached for a towel and carefully cleaned me up. Then he turned his attention to the catheter, which I had become accustomed to, warning me it may sting a little and then proceeded to pull it out. Sting it sure did but at least it had been removed.

"Ok class, time for lunch." Neil announced dismissing them.

He apologised to me for the lack of warning he had given me but if he had told me what was to come I would probably have refused to co-operate and thereby broken my contract which he wanted to avoid at all costs. I had to agree on that point and asked him if this afternoon was going to be a repeat of this morning.

"Oh no." he assured me, "Your body can only cope with this once a day, this afternoon will focus on the upper digestive system."

"That's fine by me." I replied, until I was informed that ideally I shouldn't eat at lunch time otherwise it will spoil the afternoon's class. I told Neil I was starving, the only thing he could suggest was that I had a couple of energy drinks and ate some glucose tablets he had spare. It was better than nothing I guess. While I stretched my legs walking round the room I expressed my admiration of Neil's expertise in getting his whole arm up me, it reminded me of Dave's abilities.

1...45678...13