Becoming a Model Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brought the class to a suitable end, Neil thanked me for my assistance and said he looked forward to working with me this afternoon with the next class and that I could now get dressed and go for my lunch. I quickly got dressed and waved goodbye to the students as I left.

I met up with Ethan and Tang in the canteen where we sat and ate our lunch exchanging news on how our mornings had gone. It appeared that the class routine and content was standard as we'd all had to perform the same tasks. We agreed that it was pretty embarrassing for the first time but not as bad as we had anticipated. I asked where Marc was, Ethan said he was skipping lunch with us as he'd previously arranged to meet his son for lunch now that he was back in paid employment.

The afternoon session was virtually a word for word re-run of the morning class, except that it was a room full of different students. Knowing what lay ahead I felt a whole lot more confident, this time when asked to strip I did so and was able to face the students at the same time, thereby seeing their admiring glances as my body revealed itself. I enjoyed the experience and was a little saddened when it was all over. At least I knew I had another four days of this displaying myself in this way.

After class I made my way to the staff room, as it was deserted I took the opportunity to clean myself out again, before collecting my gym bag and heading off to the gym. I spent the next hour conscientiously doing all the exercises I had been instructed to do. From time to time I'd recognise a face from earlier in the day and smile at the startled expression on their face. I'd then wave, breaking the ice enough for them to say hello before moving on. By the time I had completed my circuit I was exhausted and ready for a hot shower. I quickly stripped off and enjoyed a refreshing shower. Afterwards I simply wrapped a towel round my waist, picked up my bag and walked over to the gym office. The door was open and Dave was evidently waiting for me because he smiled and beckoned me in, telling me to lock the door behind me and pull the blind down as we won't want interruptions he assured me.

He made small talk as he folded up a number of towels and placed them on the desk in front of him. He decided the most comfortable position for me to start off with would be laying on one of the exercise benches he had at the back of the office. He carried it through, draping a couple of towels over wooden surface to provide padding for me. He stood back and nodded towards it. Following his drift I removed my towel and got into position -- laying face down with legs either side of it and my arms folded underneath my chin. I raised my hips to allow him to put towels underneath me thereby raising my bum a little and increasing my comfort. Dave then pulled out a can of Crisco from his drawer, slipped on a pair of latex gloves and scooped up a handful of the Crisco. He told me to relax, to trust him and enjoy the experience. I lifted my head towards him and smiled an acknowledgement then rested my head on my folded arms again.

He sat down, straddling the bench close behind me and then started to apply the Crisco to my hole. Gently he pushed a dollop up into my arse, and then another followed. While he waited for those to warm up and melt he started to knead my hole with both hands, massaging and swirling his fingers it around all the time exerting a light pressure which had a relaxing and mesmerising effect on me. In a light daze I felt a finger smoothly glide up inside until it could go no further, then in withdrew before re-entering at the same pace. This was repeated many times until I could barely register it, then a second finger joined it and the whole process was repeated again. After what seemed a short while I felt a third finger join the other two, boy I thought, I must be really relaxed as I felt as comfortable now as I did when Dave first started. Dave must have read my thoughts because at that precise moment he asked me if I was ok, I groaned a "yes, please don't stop!" He laughed and said he had every intention of doing so. For what seemed like forever those three fingers kept going in and out and swirling around, at some point a fourth finger joined, I only realised because I began to feel a little uncomfortable and that I was reaching my limit. Dave told me to relax, I did my best to do so and eventually it felt good again. Finally the fingers withdrew completely and Dave told me to stand up, we were giving my hole a rest for five minutes. I was told that was the first part of this afternoon's exercises, the second one was about to start.

Walking over to my sports bag Dave retrieved the three dildos and started greasing them up, straddling the bench again he stood the smallest one upright but still holding it around the base to keep it stable. Beckoning me over he instructed me to also straddle the bench and lower myself until my hole touched the tip of the head. Then I was to slowly slide down on it until I had taken it all in. I did so under his guidance, the first six inches went in easily, and then it stopped. Dave told me to relax in exactly the same was as before, sure enough, with a slight flush to my face, I continued sinking down until I was sitting firmly down on the bench and able to feel the whole twelve inches inside me. He gestured for me to rise up and then slowly lower myself down again, each time the head slipped past my inner sphincter I felt the flush to my face until after about a dozen repetitions I had become accustomed to it and was able to swallow the whole dildo in one smooth movement. Dave then swapped the smallest dildo for the middle sized one and I repeated the whole process again. Then came the largest one, this time Dave told me just to take it completely inside and then rest, I'd done enough for one day. While I was sitting on the bench with the dildo stretching me from inside I asked him why the other guys had two sets of dildos while I only had the one.

Dave looked up saying "You are more advanced than the other three, the exercises are designed to stretch and increase the control you have on both the outer and inner sphincters. The six inch dlildos are for stretching the out ring while the twelve inch one are for the inner one, which as you can feel have been effective. Hopefully by the end of this week Ethan and Tang will be at your stage today with Marc being ready for the dildos but we will have to see how they progress."

With that he called an end to the session, standing up I let the dildo slowly slide out with a quiet plop. Strangely I felt empty and missed the sensations it provided but I was feeling tired too. As I towelled myself clean and started to dress I asked how I was progressing, Dave confirmed that he was very pleased with my progress and was hoping to get both my sphincters almost completely open by the medical. He would then be satisfied that I was able to cope with whatever lay in store for me in the coming weeks. I thanked him for all the care and attention he was devoting to the four of us, it's all part of the job when you're a muscle development specialist! I laughed, wished him good evening and that I'd see him tomorrow evening.

Tuesday morning and it was business as usual in the Anatomy class, as I knew what to expect I wore less clothing so as to save time and look more professional. I had chosen to wear a snug fitting T-shirt, jeans and flip-flops. That's it and it worked a treat, the clothes came off smoothly and I felt more relaxed. Neil (the lecturer) must have noted this fact as he commented on it during break time and at the same time he confirmed that I would be working with him for the rest of the classes during the initial contract. I felt a great sense of pride that not only was I doing something I really enjoyed but I was also coming across as an experienced professional (I just hoped that I could keep the act up). At the end of the morning session Neil asked if he could join me and the other models for lunch as he had something to show us which might be of interest. I replied sure, it would be a pleasure. In the canteen the three guys were waiting for me and seemed genuinely pleased to meet Neil. After introductions and small talk about how our mornings had fared Neil led us out into the main campus and through to the main public entrance. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everywhere I looked there were images of us four -- on posters, magazine covers, fliers etc. It was very tastefully done and looked so professional. The media team had used us to promote virtually every aspect of the University and what it had to offer; from courses, leisure facilities, student accommodation to campus life, it all seemed to be there! Our faces must have been a picture because Neil burst out laughing and waved to Brenda who'd been hiding in the background waiting for our reactions.

"I told you they'd love it, you should trust your instincts more" Neil said to Brenda.

She then spent the next five minutes quizzing us on our opinions of the artwork. We unanimously thought it was excellent with Marc being the most relieved that it had been done tastefully with intimate parts being kept covered.

I was on such a high I barely noticed the afternoon session and I only really came down to earth half way through the exercises in the gym when my fatigued muscles made their presence felt. Not even cleaning myself out in the staff room wet area registered on my radar I was that taken up with the literature! By the time I'd showered and walked into Dave's office I was back to my normal self and looking forward to the next stretching session.

Dave was ready and waiting for me; the bench was laid up with towels, a number of dildos lay on his table (I swear they were bigger than the ones in my bag) and a can of Crisco sat by the bench. He closed and locked the door behind me, saying as I know the routine we'd get straight into the exercises. Nodding my agreement I shed my towel and laid down naked on the bench as I had done yesterday. He suggested that I tell him all about my day, that way I will not focus on what he's doing and my body will be naturally relaxed. Sounds good to me I thought, so I lay with my head on my folded arms and told him everything that had happened. I barely noticed him applying the Crisco to my hole and only started to hesitate in my story telling when I realised he had four fingers in me, but it was a lot easier that yesterday. Dave stopped his motions but leaving them in me he asked me if I was still okay. I nodded a yes and he resumed his invasion of my arse. When I was totally loose from the four fingers I felt his thumb draw in behind them and he started the pushing swirling motion again. I could no longer continue with the tale of my day as all I could utter was quiet groans. He told me to stay relaxed but to push out as if I was having a dump, following his instructions as best as I could, I starting pushing out with my sphincter. There was a moment when discomfort almost became pain when suddenly it was over and I felt the widest part of his hand push past the sphincter and slide smoothly in up to the wrist.

"Crikey!" I said "Is that really your hand inside me?"

In answer Dave simply wriggled his fingers tickling my prostate and making my cock throb wildly.

"I feel incredibly full and I need a shit right now." I declared. "Calm down." He said, "This is a natural reaction for your rectum, I want you to just lay there and relax, feel the hand inside you, cherish it and soon enough you will become accustomed to it. The next task for you is to be able to release my hand and let it back in again easily, this is not as easy as you may think and we are going to spend the next half hour doing just that."

He was right, letting it back out was not easy, I thought I was giving birth to a baby! I kept sweating and groaning but eventually his hand was released from my hole. Before I could sigh a breath of relief his hand was pushing back up inside me, this time there was less resistance, then it was pulled back out again. Each time he repeated the process it got easier and easier. After what must have been half an hour his fist went in and out of my hole just as easily as if it had been a single finger. I never thought being fisted could feel so good and while at work too!

Dave told me to rest a minute while he went to collect the dildos from his desk and started greasing them up before my eyes. They were not shaped like other dildos that I'd seen before, the head was exaggerated when compared to the shaft and I made this observation to Dave. He explained that they were designed to stretch the rectum, inner sphincter and beyond rather than the anus as it had already received enough attention. Instead of squatting down onto the dildo Dave got me to lay back down on the bench in the same position as when he'd fisted me. The dildo needed supporting and this way he could feed it into me better. He reached for the smallest dildo; the head was about the size and shape of a lemon with the neck about an inch and a half wide and eighteen inches long. I didn't believe that I could take all of it, but I was shortly to find out otherwise. Dave pushed a large wad of softened Crisco up my hole before inserting the head into my arse; there was little resistance until it reached the inner ring. After some gentle pressure and deep breaths from myself it slipped through the ring and up into my intestines. It seemed to go on forever until at last I felt Dave's fingers at my anus, I heard him say "good boy" before slowly pulling it out again. Again when it reached the inner ring there was resistance which slowly surrendered to pressure. After a dozen repetitions the inner ring gave up all resistance and the dildo was able to glide in and out smoothly. Time for the next one, Dave declared. This time the head of the dildo was the size of a small orange, again it entered me easily until the inner ring and history repeated itself again. Moving on to the largest dildo he'd greased up Dave advised me to totally relax, if I was unable to accommodate it I was to let him know. After a lot of huffing and puffing I did manage to take it past the inner ring but my body had had enough and we called it a day. Dave praised me for my endurance and was absolutely certain that I would be 100% anally flexible by the medical on Friday. I sure hoped so as I could imagine how much more I could take up there......

The Wednesday morning session passed without incident, over lunch Marc, Ethan, Tang and I chatted away like we had known each other and been working together for years, rather than the week and a half it actually was. No one raised the subject of the stretching exercises so I said nothing either, assuming that my progress matched theirs. After a group hug we went off to our afternoon sessions as if it was just another day at the office.

Here I am again in Dave's office, wondering how much stretching I will have to do today. This time Dave's laid the towels out over an upright arm chair rather than the usual exercise bench and there's no signs of any dildos which surprised me. He asked me to sit on the chair backwards; with my legs stretched out over the arms of the chair, my chest touching the chair's back and my fingers interlocking behind it to keep my balance. As a result my arse hovered in the air with my hole totally exposed. Dave knelt down behind me, applied the Crisco to my hole and his gloved hands then gently started to fist me. Within a few minutes his hand was enveloped inside me and started to explore further, teasing the inner ring. Then I could feel him adjust his position and the hand withdrew a little, looking behind me I could see the he'd moved his arm so that his elbow was resting on the seat and his forearm was vertical. He told me to release my grip on the chair and slowly let the weight of my body impale itself on his arm. I felt his coned fingers once more touch the inner ringer and slowly push through, stopping at widest point. After a few minutes of deep breaths and words of encouragement from Dave the ring gave way and I carried on sliding down his arm until I came to rest on chair seat. The sensations pulsing through my body was incredible and I was in a reverie only broken by Dave instructing me to rise and fall until the inner ring had stopped resisting his hand. Finally all resistance had gone and I was told to take a break for five minutes while he prepared the desk for the next exercise. Stretching and walking to get my circulation back I asked what was next, the cryptic reply was that I could now do depth but I also needed width as Adam has big hands.

When he was ready Dave got me to lay on the desk on my back with my legs held against my chest, again my hole was exposed for the assault to come. Gently he fisted me with one hand then with the other, slowly increasing the pace until I was unable to tell which was which. Then instead of one fist he coned the two hands together and slowly pushed them into me. The pressure was gentle but relentless and after what seemed eternity I felt the familiar release of tension as the widest part was reached and my arse swallowed his two hands. He released his hands and slowly slid them out. Patting me on the rump, he congratulated me again on being so talented and that as far as he was concerned I had passed the stretching course and that he wouldn't need to see me again until Friday at the medical. This was music to my ears, yet I was a little saddened as I had grown accustomed to all this personal attention. Before I left Dave gave me some tips on how to strengthen my ring muscles without losing any of their elasticity. After getting dressed I thanked him for all of his help and hoped that teaching me hadn't been too much of a chore. He assured me it had been a pleasure and that he had a feeling we would be working together in the future.

Thursday was pretty mundane except that I was sure the Neil seemed to be sizing me up as if trying to make his mind up about something. Oh and a wise guy tried inserted more than one finger into me, in fact he went for the whole hand! I would have stopped him but I remembered the contract so I had no choice but to let him, right there in front of a classroom full of people watching.

At last Friday afternoon had arrived; posing can get awfully tiring you know! Tang, Ethan, Marc and I sat in the staff room passing the time talking about our plans for the coming weekend, waiting for the others to arrive so our medicals could start. Adam arrived first apologising for his lateness.

He said "Tom, Peter and Dave will be along shortly, the meeting they are in is overrunning. I hope you haven't been waiting too long, perhaps you'd like to make a start by cleaning yourselves out in preparation."

It seemed like a good idea otherwise we'd never get home tonight. Ethan and Tang paired off immediately and cleaned each other out, laughing a lot and being very tactile, I guess they were becoming more than just good friends. Good for them, I thought, being in love is wonderful, I hope they make the most of it.

Marc must have read my mind because he chuckled, and said "That just leaves the two of us, would you mind doing the honours for me?"

"It would be a pleasure." I smiled (and boy did I mean it!).

In the middle of being cleaned out myself; Tom, Dave and Peter let themselves in quietly, catching my eye they asked me to carry on and not mind them. Finally we were ready for the medical. Adam told us to remain naked for simplicity's sake and then called us up one by one to the consultation area for the same medical tests carried out last Friday. While the that was being carried out we sat as a group and discussed all that had happened in the intervening week going over all the positive and negative aspects. Tom and Peter seemed genuinely concerned for our wellbeing.