Becoming a Model Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

Tom announced it was time to assess how well we had progressed in the anal ring stretching exercises we had been given last week. He indicated that we were all to go over to the couch in the consultation area where one by one we would be assessed by Adam, Tom and Peter in the same way has we had been assessed by Dave last week.

"Who would like to go first? No, not you Joseph, we know you've exceeded expectations and we will ask for your services at the end of the assessment. Okay Tang you go first." Tom declared. So Tang climbed up on to the couch, assumed the position and in doing so gave us a perfect view of his puckered little hole. The three guys slipped on latex gloves and started to grease their hands up, Adam went first carefully inserting one, two and finally three fingers but that was all. Then Tom went next, as he had thinner fingers he just about got four fingers in before Tang started to groan in discomfort. Peter only managed two fingers. Adam allowed Tang to get down off the couch and rejoin us and confirmed that there had been significant improvement in his elasticity. He was now at 30% compared to 13% last week, clearly there was a lot more work to do next week.

Ethan smiled at Tang encouragingly and said he'd go next. Up he got onto the couch and obligingly presented his hole for inspection. Adam managed to quite quickly work up to four fingers but then had to stop, this time Peter went next and got three fingers in before reaching the limit. Tom went last and to our surprise without much delay inserted his whole fist in the hole, making Ethan flush and brought a look of shock to Marc's face. Clearly Tom wasn't getting any further and gently removed his hand. Adam congratulated Ethan saying he was at 40% compared to 17% last week.

Adam beckoned Marc over who as he climbed up on to the couch said "I don't think I am going to match the other two in elasticity."

"Don't worry." Adam assured him. "It's not a race; you will all reach the same destination before too much longer."

I'm not sure Marc was all that reassured. It was a pleasure watching his hole being invaded by the three men's fingers. Peter just got two fingers in, Adam and Tom both managed three fingers after a lot of huffing and puffing from Marc. I gave him a mock punch on the arm telling him well done as Adam announced that he'd improved from 10% last week to 27% this week and that he should be proud of himself. Marc gave a bashful smile.

Oh well, here goes I thought, I just hope I do myself proud and justify Dave's hard work with me this week. Climbing up onto the couch I winked at Marc before resting my head on my hands with my bum up in the air. Before long I felt Tom's fingers explore my ring and with only slight resistance his whole hand slid up into my rectum in one smooth push. It carried sliding up until the second ring, with words of encouragement from Tom I took some deep breaths and his fist slid past that ring too. I was breathing rapidly and felt every movement his hand made, finally I felt his elbow touch my cheeks before he stopped and started to carefully withdraw. The room was silent as Adam stepped up and took Tom's place behind me. Again his hand smoothly pushed passed my anus, up my rectum and with only slight resistance pushed through the second ring. Again he only stopped when he went in up to the elbow before slowly pulling out. Finally it was Peter's turn and I was dreading it as I knew his hands were larger than any hand I'd taken so far. Peter took his time with me and soon enough had his fist in my rectum, however the second ring was far more resistant. I simply could not relax sufficiently to let him pass and I thought I would fail in my task. However Peter had a trick up his sleeve, while keeping his hand in me he got me to rise up until I was almost standing then slowly squat down until his elbow was resting on the couch for support (and resistance to my ring). He then told me to slowly sit down allowing my body weight to help push his fist passed my inner ring, with a groan resistance gave way and I slid all the way down until I was sitting on the couch and had the whole of his forearm inside me.

There was a loud sigh of relief and a short round of applause from the guys that had gone before me. When I was finally allowed to get off the couch, Adam said that there would be no surprise when he said I had achieved 100% elasticity and that I should be very proud of my achievement. As I had proven to be such a keen student Dave had asked if I would act as his assistant in bringing the others up to speed. I asked Ethan, Tang and Marc what they thought of this idea. To my astonishment they all agreed quite readily, even Marc nodded his agreement, though he did make one request which was that before I got my hands on his arse he wanted me to ride his arm like I had done with the Peter and he would like to see if he could go deeper. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven but where had this sudden desire come from? Who cares! I said "That sounds good to me but it would only be fair if it happens during the usual training sessions after work next week."

I glanced over to Dave who looked like the cat that had got the cream but I made no comment.

Tom called an end to the evening and gave us each our cash pay packet of £600 again praising us for our hard work this week. Walking rather stiffly across the campus I bid good night to Marc, Ethan and Tang and headed home for a well deserved rest.

CHAPTER 8 -- WEEK THREE

By Monday morning I was fully recovered, raring to go again and had a spring in my step as I walked into my first class of the week. According to this week's timetable I would be role playing, acting as a patient for the students who were training to be physicians. This would make a welcome change from standing naked in front of a class and then having my arse systematically prodded and poked until I felt like a pencil sharpener.

Neil welcomed me into the room and explained to the class that this week they would be assessed on their medical knowledge in a practical session to be held in a mock doctor's surgery. With that Neil led me and the students to the floor below, through a "staff only" door and into a large viewing room. It looked very much like a miniature cinema with tiered seating; the focus of the room was a large glass window with speakers on either side. Through the window could be seen a realistic looking doctor's consultation room, Neil gave me a number of scenarios to act out for the students who would then have to diagnose my 'ailment' from the symptoms I described and acted. Then he and the other students would give their feedback to the trainee doctor.

Each consultation took about half an hour and for the most part I kept my clothes on though I did on occasion have to strip down to my boxer shorts and in one instance had my testicles checked for lumps and abnormalities. Feeding back to Neil I gave my opinion on each student's performance and overall it was positive.

Over lunch I chatted to Ethan and Tang and they confided in me that they had become lovers and were considering setting up home together. I expressed how happy I was for them and wished them the best of luck for their future together. Then they became a little coy and made a passing comment about last Friday obviously waiting for me to raise the subject. I was feeling mischievous so I didn't bite for a few minutes, and then smiled before agreeing that it was an awesome experience. That opened the confessional floodgates and they animatedly told me about their anal stretching exploits, apparently I had really set their minds racing and they were determined to attain my level of elasticity by Friday. In fact they were confident I would see a vast improvement this afternoon and they had a neat trick to show me and Dave. Abruptly they clammed up and then I heard Marc's footsteps before he greeted us with a warm "hello guys". "Hi" we replied in unison. The subject changed direction completely and I didn't get a chance to ask what this new trick was, I guess I would have to wait until this evening into find out.

With lunch over I headed back to the lecture room to repeat the morning's session with a new batch of students. This time I gave the students a more realistic experience and I had already played the scenarios out before and could put more acting into the role. By the end of the afternoon I was mentally exhausted and was pleased to go to the gym and do my round of exercises. When I looked into the many mirrors I could see that my body had begun to show the benefits of conscientiously doing those endless exercises each afternoon. My stomach was looking flatter and my muscles were beginning to bulk up, I was really quite proud of what I saw! Another thing I noticed was that I was getting better known amongst the students in the gym, some knew me from the classes I had been in and others knew me because of my daily attendance to the gym. No longer was I ignored by everyone, rather I would have one or more guys chatting to me while they exercised or simply watched me working out. Again in the showers I'd rarely be alone, not that I minded, it was good to socialise and also rather erotic having guys giving you appraising looks while pretending to do otherwise.

Enough of posing and horsing around, I had an appointment to keep with Dave and the other guys in his office. Knocking on his door I slipped inside and quickly locked the door behind me. Inside Dave was waiting for me wearing his customary tracksuit bottoms and T-shirt, also waiting were Ethan, Tang and Marc but like me they were simply wearing a towel wrapped around their waists. Marc was sitting facing me, with his legs apart and I could see his cock laying there fat and heavy. I licked my lips unintentionally, which brought a smile to Tangs face and a wink from Ethan.

"Right guys, who wants to go first tonight?" Dave asked.

I looked at Ethan and said "I do believe Ethan and Tang have something to show us which I believe will impress us all."

Ethan blushed, looked at Tang who simply nodded, and then said "Okay, we'll go first."

Ethan fetched some towels and laid them on the floor in front of us, one on top another to create a thin mattress. Then took the can of Crisco Dave was holding out before removing the towel from around his waist and laying down on the towels. Tang removed his towel too then laid next to Ethan but with his head next to Ethan's feet and his feet by Ethan's head. Then they simultaneously rolled onto their sides facing one another and raised one knee thereby exposing their holes. Ah, I had an idea of what was to follow. Then they each took a handful of the Crisco and started to apply it to the hole facing them before gently massaging the ring and inserting one finger after another. Within about five minutes each had a hand up one another's hole and they slowly began to fist each other, in and out repeatedly until they were moaning softly.

"Sorry to interrupt guys" Dave said tapping them on the shoulders. "This is very impressive but not the right setting to begin an orgy. Congratulations on getting past the first ring, how are you doing on the second ring?"

"Second ring?" they asked in unison, before Tang said "We haven't been able to go in any further, perhaps our position is wrong?"

Dave agreed it was the wrong position for deeper penetration and asked them to disentangle themselves as they would need his and my help to go further. While they were doing that Dave and I fetched the exercise bench and placed towels on it to cushion our elbows. We sat cross legged on the floor, used the Crisco to liberally grease up one hand and forearm before resting the elbow on the bench with our forearm vertical and our fingers formed into a cone. Tang and Ethan clearly understood what was expected of them as they walked over and straddled the bench aiming their holes for our finger tips. Tang slowly lowered himself onto Dave's hand while Ethan quickly swallowed my hand with his ring briefly squeezing my wrist as he winked at me. Dave advised them to continue slowly lowering themselves until we told them to stop, looking at me he said, you know what to do. I nodded then concentrated on the task at hand. Ethan followed the instructions to the letter, only stopping his slide downwards when I tapped him. At that point I could feel his second ring and I started to massage it with my fingers; inserting one finger, then two before withdrawing them again. This was obviously having an effect on Ethan as he had a hard on looking fit to burst. Dave told him to ignore it and keep focused on the goal ahead. Slowly I increased the tempo and two fingers became three, then three became four. Sure enough Ethan's erection had shrunk and sweat was beading his forehead. Finally he was loosened sufficiently for me to tuck my thumb in behind the fingers, coning my hand and I indicated that he should continue to lower himself down again letting gravity help him. I could feel him taking deep breaths to help him relax, and suddenly with a deep groan his ring opened and my hand slid past and up into his bowels. With his legs getting tired, gravity took over and he quickly slid down my arm until he was sitting on the bench firmly impaled on my arm. With my free hand I patted him on the leg and gave him a big thumbs up. He smiled weakly before looking over to Tang who was still struggling getting Dave's fist past his second ring. I asked Dave how he was doing; he shook his head saying he could only get three fingers in. I suggested a change of tack and that the second ring dildos might work instead. Good idea was his reply. Whilst Ethan slowly fucked himself with my arm, loosening himself up further, Dave withdrew his hand from Tang and started to feed the bulb ended dildos up him. This seemed to do the trick with Tang quickly being able to take the largest dildo. Then he tried sitting on Dave's hand again, success! Tang smoothly slid down until he too was sitting on the bench grinning at Ethan over his achievement. Ethan leant over and tenderly kissed him on the lips and congratulated him before standing up and giving his hole a well deserved break. Wrapping his towel around his waist Ethan sat on a nearby chair so he could relax and watch Tang and Marc exercise.

After about ten minutes Tang was fully loosened up with Dave's fist meeting encountering little resistance at the second ring. Sweating profusely he rose up for the final time and Dave's fist slipped out with a quiet squelch. Using a spare towel Tang wiped himself clean before sitting down next to Ethan, choosing to remain naked while he cooled down.

Dave turned to Marc and said "It's your turn in the arena."

Marc was looked distinctly uncomfortable and said quietly "I'm not sure if I am going to be able to match Ethan and Tang today."

Dave assured him that all they asked from him was that he try his best and to trust Dave and myself. Standing up, Marc slowly nodded his acceptance, removed his towel from his waist and walked over to the bench. He turned towards me and asked if I remembered the agreement made on Friday.

I said "Sure thing buddy, in fact Dave and I have been discussing this and think we've come up with an exercise which will help stretch your rings while you learn to relax and at the same time discover what it feels like to have your hand buried in a guys arse. But you will need to trust us."

His expression was mixture of uncertainty and eagerness to catch up with the rest of us. Ethan and Tang encouraged him by saying that if they could do it then it would be simple for him.

He smiled at this and said "Let's go for it then."

Dave pulled the towels over that Ethan and Tang had previously used and arranged them in front of Marc, he then asked Marc to lay down on his back and lift his legs up towards his chest. He then instructed Tang to straddle Marc's chest and firmly hold his legs to his own chest. The result of this was to expose Marc's anus without Marc being able to see what was going on. Marc was aware of this and again sought reassurance that he wouldn't be hurt. Dave gave this reassurance and told him that he was going to warm his hole up while I kept my end of the bargain. As Dave started applying Crisco to Marc's hole and his own hand I walked over to the can of Crisco and took a large handful from it. Asking Marc to raise one arm up in the air I liberally applied the grease to his hand, forearm and past the elbow then started to grease up my own hole. Marc's eyes seemed to have a lustful look which I found a huge turn on and couldn't wait to make a start. However I had agreed to delay my moves until Dave's administrations were beginning to reach Marc's limits. Under a gentle but constant pressure Dave managed to insert three fingers before he began to meet resistance, at that point he nodded towards me and I began my diversion tactics. I positioned Marc's greased up arm so that it was held perpendicular to his torso with his elbow resting on the floor, the forearm held vertically and his fingers coned. I then knelt down facing him with my hole just touching his finger tips. He tickled my ring in response. When he'd coned his fingers again I sank down onto my haunches pushing his hand slowly up my hole until the widest part of his hand was just touching my ring. Glancing over my shoulder Ethan mouthed at me that Dave was about to put his fourth finger into Marcus, I nodded in acknowledgement. Then with a deep breath I relaxed my ring and swallowed the rest of Marc's fist into my rectum. I heard him mutter Jeez; looking down at him I gave him a big grin indicating that I was enjoying the experience. I told him to keep his hand coned while I went for the second ring. He nodded then made a soft grunting noise; I presumed that Dave was hard at work on breaking down his resistance. Again breathing deeply and relaxing as much as possible I sank down further and felt his hand push past my second ring and into my bowels. At that moment Marc groaned and arched his back, nearly throwing Tang off and then I heard Dave announce "Well done lad, we're in!" I asked Marc if he was okay, he nodded that he was, so I asked him if he'd still like to go deeper. Again all he could do was nod; sweat was beginning to bead his temples. Standing up I told Marc to hold his arm straight up and I would see how far I could go down this muscled pole. Quickly reinserting his fist into me I lowered myself and again felt his hand slide past the second ring and up into my bowels. Before long I felt my anus stretching taut as his elbow inched closer. Now it was my turn to sweat, any moment now I thought his hand would emerge from my mouth! But no, I kept on slowly sinking until with a sharp intake of breath the widest part of his elbow had been swallowed. I had reached my limit and told Marc I needed to rise up again. Giving me his permission to do so I slowly straightened my legs and inch by inch his arm reappeared, glistening from all the grease that had been applied to it. As his fist emerged Marc started bucking again, giving Tang a rough ride but he hung in there. Dave said hang in there lad we're almost there, good was Marc's only reply. Then with a guttural growl Marc shuddered and lay still, Tang stood up releasing Marc's legs revealing a sweaty but very happy Dave.

"Hi there lad, do you want to have a look at how much you've taken?" Dave asked.

Marc nodded weakly and raised himself up on his elbows. The look of shock on his face was almost comical because it was very clear that Dave was in up to his elbow, then he started to gently withdraw his arm until his fist slipped out with a quiet squelch.

"Jeez!" Marc whispered, "I never once thought that you'd be able to get your fist up me without ripping me open."

"I told you to trust me," Dave responded "I am an expert when it comes to getting the best out of your muscles."

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers
1...34567...13