Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning Tim had everything set up in his studio. He dressed Mary in the black latex bra and leather corset so they could repeat the shots from three weeks before. He attached the suction cups to Mary's nipples before he started lacing the corset saying, "Your nipples should be deliciously swollen by the time I'm finished with the corset and I've got you posed. I'll take the first few close-ups immediately after taking the cups off."

Tim positioned Mary as he wanted her and got the lighting all set before removing the cups. When everything was set he carefully removed the cups and said, "Perfect." As he took the close-up photos Tim said, "You really have enhanced your nipples. They look huge in the camera. While I thought they were great before the suction, they're spectacular now. These pictures are going to be special."

Tim photographed Mary in several combinations of lingerie over an hour period. He directed the basic positioning of her body and left the striking of various sensual poses to Mary. Within a few minutes Mary was fully engaged in seducing the camera and her husband. Her poses ranged from subtle to blatant but all had a strong sexual quality to them as Mary showed the pride she had in her body and her desire to seduce the viewer by inviting him to want her. Tim complimented her as she posed saying, "Your body looks fantastic. Your face also looks sexier today. I think the rehearsal shoot gave you experience and self confidence that's going to make today's pictures great."

After about an hour the couple was tired but sexually excited. Tim mounted the camera on a tripod with a timer set to take one photo every thirty seconds. It was aimed at the love seat he had in the studio. Tim positioned Mary in a reclining pose wearing only a black baby doll. He started the timer and instructed Mary to seduce him while he undressed standing next to the camera. Mary spread her legs and ran her fingers up the inner side of each thigh while displaying a sexy pout and maintaining eye contact with Tim. The camera caught the pose. Realizing that, Mary slowly moved her hands to her breasts cupping and lifting them in a blatantly sexual offer to her husband. Tim was naked but remained out of the scene until the camera captured Mary's offering. He then crossed to the love seat and knelt between Mary's legs. His mouth trailed over her inner thighs and Venus Mound. He inhaled the scent of her arousal. His hands and mouth moved up and down her torso as he felt up Mary's hips and body.

The camera clicked another photo every thirty seconds. The couple was initially aware of the camera's timing but they soon forgot all about it as they each became more engrossed in the sexual encounter. The nightgown was pushed down to Mary's waist and she cupped a breast inviting him to enjoy it. Tim soon had two fingers in Mary's pussy as he sucked on her nipples. Mary was highly aroused from the prolonged foreplay of the photo session and soon had her first orgasm. She gestured to Tim to leave her alone for a minute. After she recovered a bit she stood up. The camera clicked off a couple of wasted shots as Mary moved about. She asked how to pause the camera's timed shots and Tim assisted in shutting it down.

Mary directed Tim to move slightly to his left and said, "Sit down right here. I'm going to lower the tripod and move it in closer. I think it's time we got some close-ups of my giving you a wet blow job." Mary moved the tripod, lowered the camera and realigned it so it was about two feet away from Tim's cock. She then told him to remain in place while she checked her make-up and applied more deep red lipstick. Mary stripped off the nightgown and tied her hair back saying, "I've learned from your photography. If we want pictures of your cock and my mouth, any clothing or hair that might stray into the shot would be a distraction."

When she was almost ready, Mary checked the camera and surprised Tim by telling him to touch himself to restore his hard on. She waited and told him to play more- she wanted his cock rock hard. Mary then sprayed his whole groin area with their water and glycerin mix. She clicked off several manual photos of Tim's cock and balls. She dried him off and then restarted the timer. Mary positioned her face a few inches away from Tim's cock for the first photo and teased Tim by saying, "You may find this hard to believe, but these shots are more about me than you. I want some close-ups of me giving a blow job; your cock is essentially just a prop. Of course, I want your cock to look like it's about to burst but that's because I want the pictures to reflect how good I am." Mary's tongue teased Tim's cock as the first timed picture was taken. She then positioned her hand under his balls and posed for the next picture as Tim's cock throbbed. Mary continued to move her face and hands to new positions around Tim's cock and balls and would hold a pose as she anticipated the timing of the camera. She coated him with saliva and said, "I've been looking forward to seeing my saliva glisten in the bright photo lights. I think my tongue and your wet cock are going to photograph very well."

Tim squirmed with arousal in between pictures but did his best to hold still when he sensed Mary was holding a position for the next picture. She added more saliva and spread it around several times as she prepped for the next shot. It was sexy but frustrating for Tim's cock to be the center of Mary's attention but to have her starting and stopping for the camera rather than for his pleasure. After several minutes Tim said, "I know you said I'm just a prop but were you planning on giving me a 'happy ending' soon? My cock is really aching."

Mary squeezed Tim's cock and said, "Just a few more minutes. I'm going to try to time your happy ending so the camera captures it. Right now we have a nice drop of pre cum sitting on your cock for the next picture. Then I'll be licking it off in the second picture. I'm planning to get you to the brink of orgasm for the third picture; whether the camera will pick up your extreme condition is anyone's guess." Mary paused speaking and the camera clicked. She then continued, "I'm then going keep you at the brink after those shots until the timer recycles when I'll try to catch your semen in the air. If I can't time it right, we'll have to try again on another day."

Tim moaned as Mary's teasing fingers and words brought him closer to exploding but not quite there. The camera clicked and Tim said, "I think that was my 'on the brink' shot."

Mary murmured, "No. you can hold out for another minute or two." As she spoke Mary moved her fingers slightly away from Tim's cock and he could feel his cock bobbing in the air- almost searching for contact. As he fruitlessly sought release Tim was aware of two more pictures being taken in very slow succession.

Mary said, "I know you're close. Hold it for the next picture. Try to keep your hips still when you come. If you move too much the camera will miss everything even if the timing is right."

Tim could feel the cum rising in his cock as Mary teased his balls with her fingernails and touched the underside of his cock. "Hold it for ten seconds," coached Mary. "Five...okay, now, give it to me."

Tim didn't have any control over his cock but Mary's words matched up with his climax extremely well. It was as if she was willing him to cum when he did. He struggled to remain still as Mary squeezed his cock and it gave up his load. He couldn't see her face but knew her mouth was teasingly close to his cock so that it would be in the picture. He could visualize the picture of airborne semen about to land on her red lips and hoped the camera caught it.

After hearing the camera click Tim sighed and said, "Can I assume we're done?"

Mary immediately replied, "No. Stay still. I think a shot of my tongue cleaning off your cock would be nice. Just wait for another 15 seconds." A few seconds after she stopped speaking Tim felt Mary's tongue on his cockhead. After a few more seconds the camera clicked. Mary then said, "Thirty seconds more, please." After perhaps half that Mary engulfed Tim's cock in her mouth and roughly tongued it. He heard the camera as she was pulling her head away and he visualized her tongue on the tip of his cock in the picture she'd just created. Mary then said, "Okay. We're done."

As Tim and Mary started to rise off the love seat Mary said, "I'd call that a rehearsal. Next time set the camera for 15 or 20 seconds. I think you'll enjoy a faster pace and I'll have enough time to get the pictures I want. You should realize that we're going to keep doing this until I get the perfect pictures of my best blow job."

12