Becoming A She-Males Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Kim asked," Who are you and why are you here."

"My name is Gina and I wish to become your slave Mistress Kim."

"Are you here on our own will?"

" Yes I am Mistress Kim."

"Why should I spend my time to train you to be my slave?"

"Because I will do anything and everything you wish."

"Before I make my decision, I must inspect and test you."

Mistress Kim then told me to roll onto my back and raise my legs straight into the air. I had to spread my legs and bring my knees to my ears. I brought my arms between my legs and spread my ass cheeks apart. There was a mirror above me so I could see how far I was spreading my cheeks. Mistress Kim came up to me with a riding crop in her hand. I could see she was about to hit me so I got ready for the pain. Mistress Kim used the riding crop to hit my pussy while asking me, " What is this?"

I replied, " It is your pussy."

This continued until my pussy was very red and hurt like hell. Finally she stopped and asked how my pussy felt. I said what I thought she wanted to hear and I told her it felt great. She told me she must have done a bad job because it is suppose to hurt. We then went through the hitting again ten more times. By this point I wanted to cry but I took the pain and told her that my pussy hurt like hell when she asked this time. "Good, you handled the pain well so now it is test time. I will give you five minutes to make me cum by sucking my dick. If you don't, I will make myself cum by fucking that sore pussy of yours."

She started the timer and I rolled up to my knees and started working on her cock. I got it hard pretty quickly and worked her shaft and balls with my hands while I work the head with my mouth and tongue. I gave good suction and swirled my tongue around fast. I alternated working the head and sliding my lips up and down her shaft. I could tell she was getting close then I heard the timer sound. She immediately stepped back pulling out of my mouth.

"I guess you failed but you can still pass the test by offering your sore pussy to me"

"Even thought it is very sore, please take my pussy and satisfy your self Mistress Kim."

She lubed herself up and sat down on a couch. "A good slave will do the work so come over here and sit on my cock. I expect you to work your pussy on my cock until I cum."

I walked over to her and placed my knees on both sides of her legs on the couch. As I sat down on her cock my pussy felt like it was on fire. I was slowly working up and down because of the pain. She grabbed my hips and guided me to speed up. It hurt so much my clit was soft and bouncing up and down with each thrust. Luckily I had her close to cumming because after a few minutes she told me to climb off her so she could cum into my mouth. I did as she told me to do and she shot her cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and thanked her. She told me we just fulfilled the ritual, which was a pact between us, and for now on I was her slave in training. This made me her property and she had rules I must follow. First, I must do as I am told with no questions asked. Second, unless told differently, I am supposed to wear nothing but high heel shoes, a thong and my collar at all times. Third, if I am horny I can play with my pussy but my clit is off limits. Forth, I must get be up by five am to make breakfast, bring it to Mistress Kim's room and to wake her by sucking her cock.

I was then sent to my room to find Ann waiting for me. She gave me a hug and congratulated me at my new life. She told me she has gone through what I am about to do so if I had any questions or just wanted to talk she would be there for me. She said she might be hard on me in front of Mistress Kim but in private she will be pulling for me. I didn't realize this but her room is down the hall. I asked her why I haven't seen her around the house and she told me she has been away at work. She then kissed me, and set my alarm for me and told me to take a shower. Ann finished with, "Get some sleep. Five am comes quickly."