All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony (2)'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to say that if

you are going for revenge this sounds like the most fun!

Bring on Marie!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
marie sisters are next

knock up her sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
About time, JPB uses some revenge in a story!

What took you soon long to figure it out?

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Nah, it's still cheating

Bob wrote "I know I'm splitting hairs and playing word games here, but to go after one of the girls who had smiled at me would be cheating. What I did with Shelly, and hoped to do with her mother to me wasn't cheating, it was revenge."

Sorry, Bob, it's still cheating. It might be cheating with an excuse but it's cheating nonetheless.

Good story so far. On to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

somebody finally got some dick that works. getting tired of reading all this soft dick stories.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Full Revenge?

Personally doing damage to other people was never something that gave me pleasure. But if he has stopped being unhappy then all is well!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Hey

Now it's getting funny. Everybody is cheating but the betrayed duo are screwing for revenge. Tony now fucked the mother and the daughter. What happens next?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

"He would never know, but I would and that was all that counted." Not for it to be revenge. If the guy never finds out it is only self satisfaction. It's the same thing the other guy has every time he fucks Tonys wife - self satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's delusional!

Not cheating? Just getting revenge? That's TOO damn funny! He's cheating just like his wife is cheating? Cheaters R US! This is turning into Peyton Place. You need a scorecard to keep track of the players.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
HOW FAR CAN YOU GO

to get payback for stupidity, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's not cheating

For all intents and purposes, he is a single man, and can screw anyone he wants. His marriage vows were null and void, the moment his wife decided to cheat, leaving him free to fuck anyone willing. She opened the marriage up, removing any requirements for fidelity on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made Me Crack Up

"As I drove home I wondered if there was any other way to fuck over Tom. His mother, although in her mid sixties, was still a fine looking woman". That actually made me crack up.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Everybody is cheating,but Tony is one up at least. A little funny, but not much.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Why am I reading this

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At some point, Tom needs to know if he really wants his revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...