All Comments on 'Been Waiting for Love Ch. 02'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot!

This story is coming along nicely. A few errors but overall a great story. Keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
been waiting for love

i love this story please be faster with chapwters i hate for the chapter to end and got to wait for the other one

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
This was great!

I liked this chapter, all the tension that was going through them was amazing. I swear too many people have all that tension betweeen them so it makes for amaizing wonderful ears get hot, seeing stars sex lol yay :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

I hope you view my comment as constructive criticism and not an attempt to make you feel bad. I read both Ch 1 and 2 in one sitting because the story appealed to me. You have a few grammar errors that SHOULD be fixed. I read a few comments saying to forget about grammar. But you know what? If you do, you'll miss out on being an even better writer. Grammar errors can be fixed, lack of talent can't. And believe me, you have the talent. You just need to hone the writing skills. And congratulations on your first submission. You did very well!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You know ...

I was just skimming through your story, having a little ADD, thinking this was just one more of what's popular here on the thread now, just a bit of a copycat, then my eye caught this paragraph: "As he changed clothes, his eye caught his reflection in the mirror. He ran his hand down his chest noticing the faint scars. He closed his eyes, wanting nothing more than to push those memories from his head. Sometimes at night, he could still hear them shouting in his head. He could feel the crack of the whip on his back and the different blades slicing him.

"Stop it." He whispered to himself. There was no need reliving in the past."

Wow. Very good. I'll be bookmarking and coming back some evening when I can do a serious read. I hope you keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Like the story

And like the raw potential of the writer, but the editing.... Okay, no more comments about editing.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Bam!!!,

Besides the grammatical errors and the misuse of homophones, this is a nicely strung together story thus far.

JezellenJezellenalmost 13 years ago

wow! really enjoy your story. looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too Many Typos

There were so many typos it was hard to pay attention to the story. If this was spell checked one more time it would have been much better.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Even with typos and grammatical errors this is still a story worth reading and one I am thoroughly enjoying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous