All Comments on 'Before He Goes Ch. 03'

by randyolegoat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

that was hot

GizmorGizmoralmost 14 years ago
Before

Great story. Wish I had loving Sisters, and Mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So hot and erotic! Keep it comming!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 13 years ago

I simply loved all three chapters please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of family fucking!

Poor Brian's going off to war, and his loving sisters want to give him a heartfelt going away present--their cute little twats. It's a present Brian really appreciates, as he sticks his big brotherly cock (it really is big and fat) up each of his sister's cunt and blows his brotherly balls way up inside them. Dad's upstairs, sticking his fat veiny daddy-dick up the sweet little coochie of one of his Little Princesses after the other and shooting them full of some of the same sperm that made them. Now, best of all, top of the heap, Brian gets to fuck his own mother. For any son who's lucky enough to achieve it, that's the best fuck he'll ever have in his life. Oh, man! To shove his big hard cock up between his own mother's legs, to feel it re-entering his own birth canal, to be way up inside the same cunt he came out of, with his cock immersed in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat--nothing else can every compare with that. Brian's tingling from head to toe, his cock feels like a bolt of electricity, he fucks his mother with all his young energy and strength and wild enthusiasm. Mom cums like crazy and keeps on cumming, and Brian's bursting with boyish pride at what he's doing to his cum-wracked mother. Brian finally unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. It's the best, most sincere gift any boy can ever give his beloved mother and the most welcome gift any mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hmmmmmmm

Bet brother is sorry he signed up for the marines, now. GP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous