All Comments on 'Before the War Ch. 4'

by Don Byron

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

all i can say is WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Stretching the Limits

This story had me hard from the word GO!.....every white woman should have at least ONE black experience to see what she is missing...to have her pussy stretched beyond its imaginable limits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Had It Stretched FOUR Times

... beyond imaginable limits, that is. Its called "giving Birth".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very well written!

Please don't stop the story.

I couldn't believe this was your first try.

This is one of the story's that I well save.

Thankyou

endowed-2endowed-2over 19 years ago
Nice......Very Nice

As being a black man with a rather big cock also, and a on going desire to fuck as many white women as I can....I find your story very exciting and quite erotic. I ,too, believe every white woman should experience that adventure of having a big black cock at least once in her life.

Nate

endoweded-2@excite.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

I wish that I were in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It must be true

white women should give a hugh black dick a try . My very pretty blonde white wife has fucked several clean cut black men, with and without my permission. Telling me later and it is a real turn. we have been married over 25 yrs, and it has not hurt our marriage. Just trust trust her. Also our grown daughter loves big black dick and it has not hurt her marriage either. Just try it with permission from hubby.You will not be sorry. Great Story.

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Very good

...it was written with a rare erotic intensity, intelligence and class. I see some time has passed since writing this, and hope you will be submitting more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Breat Work

Need some more of this type of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Wish

Being white it's been my ultimate fantisy to be used like this by a black cock, alas I can't see it ever happening as I know no black men here in Australia personally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice!!!

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I started reading this story, but I really enjoyed it. Hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!!!

Truly enjoyed your first submission and can't wait to see what cums next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
. great stuff..ing

read the series ..cannot wait for further episodes..

txslmmrtxslmmrover 8 years ago
keep writing

Don,

Excelent first story. You need to return and post more about these three.

Thanks

Tex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked It !!!

Hey ,I do bet that the things in this story did in deed happen.I was told by an older Black man from Old Miss,how the wife of the man he worked for had said to hom she wanted him.And if he die not comply,she would tell her husband ,that he has tried to rape her.He said her that he would do it and told her to wait for him come back around 8:oclock,and he would do it. He told me he went Home ,and told the wife to pack what all she thought she needed ,that they were leaving ,for Michigan.By 6:30 they were gone.I still laugh about it,for the image of her waiting for him to come .Later and keep on writing.

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxover 5 years ago
More Please

More From Before The War Series..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous