Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a small part of the great room that I couldn't see, and it hadn't occurred to me that I hadn't seen Alexis since she had left me to do my phony measurements. But that didn't even dawn on me until she came into my line of sight and her blouse was missing. All I could think of was, oh shit, I was so far in over my head. I really needed to escape, but I just had to wait for just a little longer. On top of that I was afraid to make a break for it and duck into the kitchen and then get my ass out of the house. Anybody in that room would have a good chance to see me bent over and running for safety. I didn't know how the hell I was going to save myself.

Alexis wasn't more than six feet from Mr. Perfect and she was rolling her hips in time with the music, and as she stared at him, his slacks dropped to the floor. Well at least he wasn't bare assed, but his black, very brief, almost thong underwear seemed well enough stuffed. I knew Alexis was getting her eyes filled and her imagination fired up just looking at his man package. Maybe it was because she was paying for the party slash orgy, but whatever the reason, Mr. Perfect moved over to her and they shared one hell of a kiss before he relieved her of her bra, and then with Alexis putting up token resistance he relieved her of her skirt. She was now standing there in her panties, nylons and heels. Damn she presented a sight to behold, and you can bet I was staring at her. How the hell was I ever going to be able to look at her again and talk about boring business details and not think of her all but naked?

Off to my right something caught my eye and as I looked over there, Gina was being stripped naked by Muscles and she not only didn't resist, she helped him, and then had the honor of removing his tiny underwear. None of the guys had huge cocks, and in fact they were all fairly similar in size, but I had a feeling that the women weren't really all that concerned with cock size anyway.

Another woman caught my eye at that point. She wasn't all that far from me and Lady Killer was putting his moves on her. But he was moving slowly and paying a lot of attention to her. Then I could see why. Her cheeks were pink to the point of looking red. I was sure it was a combination of embarrassment and excitement, but it was easy for him to see that she shouldn't be rushed. Even with that he talked her out of her blouse and then pulled her to him until her arms went around him, and her hands landed on his well muscled ass. My eyes were trying to keep up with Alexis, Linda and now this young woman, whoever she was. As Lady Killer talked to her, he coaxed his briefs down until his cock sprung free and she looked away and almost caught me staring at her. I ducked down and pulled back, but I kept at least one eye on her as he coaxed her into looking at him. Not his cock, but at least up into his eyes.

In the meantime, Linda's panties were being teasingly eased down until her pussy was presented for his eyes as well as every woman in the room. At some point after I'd seen her naked, she had shaved her slightly large, but trimmed patch of hair and this blond fuckhead had a ringside seat to that grand unveiling. I was full of fury about all of that, but in some strange way I was converting at least some of that rage into passion as I watched Alexis and now my sweet mystery woman. She had short light brown hair in a loose and straight style. Very cute and wholesome, shy and bashful, and yet, to me at least, she seemed determined to push on and experience whatever she could while she had the chance. Alexis had the legs, but Mystery Woman had something that was pulling me into what she was experiencing.

The studs were acting silly and apparently not taking anything they did seriously, but their cocks stayed hard, and Alexis was taking advantage of that fact with Mr. Perfect as she paid homage to his cock and balls with her hands and her mouth. This very classy and well to do, and especially now, very sexy woman was getting down to the basics of her orgy. She was behaving in a way that I could never have even conceived of just an hour or so ago. My cock was hard and no doubt would stay that that way for some time to come.

At some point, Linda's stud moved on to tease other women, so I now had time to study some of the other action. Some woman soon had Muscles' cock buried deep in her throat, and a minute later he shot is goods all over her naked and oversized tits. Then a woman from the far side of the room that had been hidden amidst other women came into my view and I had to stop breathing again. It was Brook. My sister in law had been invited to this shindig, and for the first time I saw her as naked as the day she was born. I could also see why she got Jim's attention some six years ago. She wasn't hot, but I even ignored Alexis and my sweet mystery woman to study her as she moved around until she could get her hands on Lady Killers cock and balls as they shared a long and deep kiss.

Muscles' cock barely softened before he moved on to another quest and that was with the stuffy and aloof Holly Newlander. But this time, Muscles didn't settle for a blow job. He soon had Holly on her back on the carpet and was slamming into her as she raised her legs and let them open wide so he could have full access to her pussy. Sober faced Holly lit up like a Christmas tree, and she became an animal as she humped her hips up to meet every one of his powerful thrusts. He was slowly pounding her toward the far side of the room as he rammed her slight body across the carpet.

Watching that action caused me to miss the beginnings of a surprise even bigger than anything I had seen all evening. I discovered I had more of an emotional investment in Linda than I had realized, because Jill Samuels was on her back and Linda was between her legs giving her one hell of an oral treat, as Jill touched and teased Linda's vulva and ass. I had never watched two women together before except for some bad porn movies, but this was totally different. The two of them weren't just playing around and I had the distinct impression that none of that was anything new for Linda, and I didn't give a shit about Jill. My reaction to what she was doing confirmed the fact that once she and I had a long conversation about the party, she would no longer be in my life. Linda was keeping too many secrets from me and pretending to be a pretty staid and conventional woman, and that now seemed almost laughable to me. She could withhold sex from me because she was getting it as often as she wanted it.

I had tried to convince myself that other than the male strippers, all that was happening was spontaneous, but of course that idea just didn't fit the evidence. All of those women had to have at least a pretty good advance warning as to what their party would be like. Even Brook knew and I was quite certain she hadn't told Jim anything about it, other than maybe she was invited to Alexis' party.

Chapter Six

Blondie and the other guys moved through the women as they harvested all they could get. Kisses here, a hand full of breast or pussy there. A quick or not so quick fuck and then off with the condom and on to the next challenge. I had to give them a lot of credit and respect for their impressive staying power, but then no doubt that had been a primary consideration when they were recruited to play the part of mega stud.

My emotions were all over the place. I was stone hard and fighting with myself to pull my cock out and enjoy myself. But considering my precarious situation I fought that urge. Another thing was, I had managed to coax a large potted plant over until I could look through that and see more without revealing my presence. I still didn't know how the hell I would escape and I would have to do that soon or would certainly be discovered.

I think I saw Brook be taken by either Lady Killer or Mr. Perfect, but my view of the action was less than ideal, so all I could say was I was fairly sure it was Brook. I couldn't even bring myself to think about what I would tell Jim, if indeed I told him anything at all, and that added a tremendous amount of stress and worry to my already overloaded mind.

As I watched from what I considered my safe place, Blondie discovered my mystery woman. Again she blushed, but hell, she was naked now and she'd seen so much and had even had her share of excitement. But there was still that element of shyness and sweet innocence that seemed to radiate from her. I almost laughed when I realized I was feeling jealousy because Blondie had his hands on her. I was frozen where I was now. I paid no attention to anything beyond what Blondie was doing to her.

He soon slipped his cock into her as she lay on her back and looked up at him. I was looking at them from the side and I watched as his ass muscles flexed and relaxed again and again as he did his best to see to her desires. Then she turned her head to the side and she saw me staring at her. I was afraid I was going to throw up from fear. I couldn't move. I still wonder how long it was before I even took a breath, but she continued to stare at me and I felt myself being pulled into her. I knew she could see my face well enough to recognize me again if she ever saw me, and if she told Alexis, it would all be over for me. I didn't look at them fucking. I didn't spend much time looking at her cute body or her small firm breasts. I looked into her eyes and I was caught up in her world. Alexis could have been anywhere because I was no longer keeping track of her. Any of the other women including Linda could have seen me had they looked in my direction rather than where all of the action was taking place. All I could see and feel was her staring at me. I rode with her through her orgasm as she closed her eyes and then opened them again and we never lost contact with each other. I think I remember swallowing hard and taking a deep breath as I tried to control myself, but those moments are a little hazy for me even now.

Apparently Blondie's gun wasn't loaded, so he withdrew, dragging his still hard cock across her thigh, and then standing up he helped my woman to her feet. They embraced and shared a light kiss, but I continued to look at her, and as he moved away she turned toward me. I was a dead man and I was sure of that. But then she very slowly took one step backward while still looking at me and then slowly turned and walked back to a cluster of women. I sat there and waited for the end of the world to come to me. I waited for some of the other women to turn and stare at me hunkered down behind my potted plant, and my face going crimson from embarrassment. But nothing happened. Nobody turned to look in my direction and I finally resumed my breathing. I suddenly realized I really had to take a leak and I couldn't very well stand up and water the potted plant. In fact I needed to get the hell out of there before anything more happened. I'd been so damn lucky, but that kind of luck would never come to me twice. If I got caught retreating then okay, because if I stayed I was sure to be caught anyway. I found Alexis off to one side talking to some woman and for a few more seconds I enjoyed studying her slight and provocative body. Then after one last check of the great room, I dashed straight to the kitchen and didn't stop until I was able to duck down next to some cabinets. I closed my eyes and held my breath, but nobody screamed at me, so I took a breath and let it out. I was cleared to escape and I even had a bathroom to use on my way out. My body relaxed so much that I was sure I was going to fall over, but of course I would be okay. In fact I would be great and have plenty of time to relive everything I had seen. I would have had time that is had I not suddenly heard, "My god Neal, what the hell are you doing here?"

It was Alexis coming to the kitchen for something. Something I'm sure she forgot all about when she discovered me cowering against her cupboard cabinets. I don't think she even realized she was stark naked as she glared down at me. I had to think of something to say. Something plausible enough to buy me some time to think straight. Fear of my whole construction company being destroyed made my mind go into high gear and I said, "Damn it Alexis I'm in one hell of a bad fix."

"No kidding, how the hell are you going to explain yourself. Why have you been hiding out here and spying on me and my guests? Neal, you are in so much trouble right now."

"I'm sorry, but I've lost my car keys."

"You've what? Oh give me a break Neal, you can come up with a better excuse than that can't you?" Before I could answer, somebody said her name and she looked back down at me again as she said, "You stay right here on your ass until I get back, because I have to decide if I'm going to call the police on you for stalking me an everybody else," and she stormed back to the great room. I took yet another long breath and exhaled and dug into my pocket and came out with my keys. I peeked around past the cabinets and then taking a chance, I slid my keys across the hearth room and under a small drawer cabinet similar to a bed stand. That wasn't what I was aiming for, but in fact it was a better place for them than where I had intended for them to go. Now I just had to convince her that I was in a bind and that was going to be a hard sell.

While Alexis was gone I used the bathroom and washed my wet cock head and my hands and went back to a safe corner in the kitchen. I felt like I was living somebody else's life. I'd seen so much that I'd never seen before, and at least to some degree never believed that things like that really happened except maybe in a cheap movie. I had been hurt so much by Linda. I had to decide what I was going to do about Brook and Jim. I was into sexual and sensual overload, and despite my dire situation, my cock was more hard than soft. I could end up in jail. I could end up losing my contract with Alexis and if she chose, she could spread things about me that could destroy my business, or at the very least severely damage it, because a lot of my bigger jobs had come either from Alexis, or from people that had heard about me through her or one of her friends. I didn't even need to advertise thanks to my connection to her. An unhealthy situation for my business to be sure, but that realization came just a little too late.

It seemed like forever before Alexis reappeared, but thankfully, though still furious with me, she was still naked and had even cooled off enough to at least talk to me without spitting. She had been as mad as anybody I'd ever encountered. "My guests are dress...I mean getting ready to leave, but you'll just have to stay here until they are gone. I'm being rude to them so I have to get back to them," and she turned and left me standing there. There was no kitchen table to sit at. I was getting tired from all of the stress and stimulation, so I boosted myself up onto the counter and sat there with my legs dangling. I felt like a kid in school and I was sitting in a big chair waiting for my fate to be decided by the mean principal.

Chapter Seven

I couldn't hear well enough to know when the guests left, so I had no choice but to stare and do mindless mental exercises. I counted the number of doors in her kitchen for example. I studied her large side by side stainless refrigerator and tried to calculate the number of cubic feet in it. The floor had a subtle geometric patter and I tried to turn that into a guessing game of sorts. I was starting to talk to myself when she reappeared wearing a light robe. I looked at her and jumped down and waited for my mistress to speak. "Damn it Neal, I don't know what to do. Okay, now explain to me in some detail at least how and why you managed to hide out through the whole evening."

I began spinning my lie, hoping I could keep it simple so I could remember it and not be caught in my own fiction. "I made my notes, and by then the male...the guys were here and doing their thing. I was still in the great room so I hurried to get finished, but when I reached into my pocket for my keys they weren't there. I couldn't go to the grilling porch to look for them, because by then two of the men were down to their thongs and I didn't want your guests to know that I was still around. Well with there being French doors to the porch somebody would have seen me, so all I could do was look in the hearth room and hope I could keep myself out of sight. I crawled around and looked but I couldn't find them. I was stuck. I was determined to keep my presence a secret, because I was afraid that if one of the women saw me, chaos would ensue and your party would be destroyed."

"So you sat in the hearth room and spied on all of us."

I had to change the direction our conversation was going or my story was going to fall apart. I put my hands on her hips and drilled my eyes into hers as I said in a firm voice, "Okay damn it Alexis, it's like this. I loved the way you kissed me when I arrived and I was still thinking about that as I did my work. But then I chanced a look into where all of you were and I saw you in your bra and panties. Alexis I about fell apart staring at you. I couldn't stop looking, and once you were naked I felt powerless. I have to admit that I wasn't thinking very straight by then. Look, you have every reason to be upset with me and I understand that. But damn it, is it my fault that you look so great? Is it my fault that I've stared at your gorgeous legs more often that I want to admit even to myself?"

Her voice softened as we continued to stare into each other's eyes. "Neal, you can't tell me that you didn't study and probably even lust after the other women."

"I'm not going to insult you with lies Alexis. Of course I looked at the others, but I don't know most of them. In fact I can't say that I know more than three or four of them, and believe me, that makes a difference. Even though I slightly know Holly and she has long stunning legs, it's you that I kept going back to. I saw others that I don't know by name, but again, it was you that I was so wrapped up in. You were and are so sensuous and so...I don't know, classy and I know you're a great person. Well you get the idea. I don't want to blather on and make it look like I'm trying to drown you in syrupy words."

"Neal, I'm still so mad, but I don't know at what or who or why. That was supposed to be an all girls night and..."

"Alexis honey, that wasn't possible because of Blondie and Muscles and..."

"Who?"

"Sorry, I gave my own names to the four studs that were your entertainment."

Her hands went to her face as though to hide from me, and she didn't talk for several seconds. "Just how much did you see Neal?"

"Alexis, I saw a lot. Not all of course because I was hiding, but I did see a lot."

"My god, what a mess this is."

"Lexi...I'm sorry, Alexis, if you're worried about me saying anything to anybody, you have nothing to fear."

"Neal don't make promises you won't keep."

"I'll keep this one even though that presents me with a big problem."

"How can you have a problem over this?"

"Forgive my candor, but I saw Brook, my sister in law, be fucked by either Lady Killer or Blondie. Now we both know that I should tell Jim because he is my brother and I have a problem with what Brook did behind his back."

"You mean she didn't tell him about tonight?"

"I can't ask him without revealing what I saw, but I feel very safe in saying I'm sure she didn't tell him much if anything beyond she was coming here for the evening."

"Neal, you can't tell Jim anything, please don't do that."

"I've told you I won't, and I meant that. I don't know how I'll handle that, but I'll find a way and keep you safe too. But Alexis, if one of the others slips and says something, don't assume it was me that exposed...I mean hurt you. You took a great risk having this party and I'm sure you know that."