Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, but all fourteen of us have discussed the at some length, so we all know that each of us has something to lose."

"Yes, Linda for example. She lost me, assuming that will be a loss for her."

"Oh god, you saw her too."

"Of course. I saw her doing several things tonight including eating another woman. All of this from a woman that presented herself as a cautious and sexually a very conservative woman. That almost makes me laugh as I think about it now." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hearth room and toward the great room as I asked her, "Where are we going?"

"To my suite, because we're not done talking and I need to sit down. I need to be where I can think straight." She continued to pull my arm, but I stayed with her and let her guide me to where I knew we were going. I was going to do whatever I could to get my ass out of a very serious jam, and though Alexis was talking softer, her eyes told me she was far from pleased or even pacified.

"Sit down," and she pointed at the bed, so of course I sat down, but I was at least slightly relieved when she sat next to me. "Neal, my head is spinning in confusion. I'm still trying to accept the fact that you saw me naked. I mean how are we...as the construction continues, you and I will have to work together. To see each other and so forth."

"Alexis, you just let four strange men see you naked tonight."

"I know that, but...well it's like you said, I didn't know them and I'll never see them again and..."

"And you let them touch you and you enjoyed their charms as well."

Her back straightened and she said, "My god, did you miss anything that happened tonight?"

"Not much that involved you."

"Okay then damn it, we're in my house so..." and she stood up, whipped her light robe off and sat back down. "Okay now stare at me all you want and get it out of your system. But you have to be naked too, because I'm not going to sit here and be the only one with nothing on."

"Alexis I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Neal, I'm not in the mood to debate everything, so get with it. Then we'll finish talking about everything, and believe me, we have ground yet to cover." It looked like she might start to cry and that possibility rattled me because her emotions were getting pretty frayed.

I stood up and looking at her for a reprieve I slowly undressed as she stared at me. As my shirt was tossed aside she continued to look into my eyes. When my slacks dropped to the floor she glanced down but then came back to my eyes, but I bent down and slid my briefs down and straightening up I kicked them aside and her eyes went to between my legs. I was as hard as a hickory post. I sat back down and as close to her as I could and took her hand in mine. "Alexis, do you still think this is a good idea? You can see how you affect me."

Again her eyes went into mine as she half whispered, "Yes, I can see how I affect you," and she reached over and took my cock in her hand. She was an attractive woman, but not as stunning and irresistible as I had described to her earlier. I was hard because of her too, but also because I had been teased, hurt and tormented for what seemed like hours and I was as screwed up as she was. But I also knew we were on the right track to working out our issues. I pulled her to me and we shared a long kiss and we tasted each other as my hands would take turns exploring her breasts and her hand held onto me cock, but neither of us needed or could even stand a lot of foreplay. A moment later she was on her back and I was over her with her hand guiding me to her portal to sexual release and satisfaction. At least some of her stress and tension must have escaped as I slid into her, because she let out a long soft moan as she exhaled. She felt so thin and fragile under me, but not so much so that I was afraid of her. My mind almost couldn't accept the fact that Alexis and I were making love. We kissed and looked at each other as I slid in and out of her, slowly increasing my pace as I felt her slightly move her hips up toward my downward thrusts. I really didn't want this experience to be over for awhile, but we were both tired and we were both emotional wrecks. What we both really needed was simple sexual release. Then perhaps we could settle down and make longer and more intimate and meaningful love again later. A minute later she was thrown into her orgasm and it was beautiful to watch her as it finally released its hold on her and she eased back. I was a little slower, but a minute later she watched me as I came in her and we kissed deeply.

There could be no unringing the bell. No going back now. She had liked to tease me in very subtle ways, but none of that would, or could ever be the same again. Nothing about our simple business relationship and our friendship could ever be quite the same again. What we were sharing was going to bring us closer to each other or it would drive us apart. I didn't want the second possibility to ever happen.

Alexis sat up like she'd just been shocked and looked, not at me, but at the far wall as she loudly said, "My god, what have I just done?" The sudden jolt of her outburst startled me into sitting up and I stared at her as she turned her head and looked at me like I'd just arrived. "Oh my god Neal this shouldn't have happened." And what did I say?

"What?"

"Damn it Neal, why did you have to be here tonight? My god, my world is in a mess now. On top of that we've just made love. No, we screwed Neal." Then I saw the tears.

Please leave Neal."

"Alexis, we better..."

"No. Please just go." I stared at her, but she was looking down at her hands. This was her house, so I got up and started to dress. I felt like I'd just raped her and she hated me, but she was in no frame of mind to discuss anything, let alone us making love. I was still buttoning my shirt as I moved toward her bedroom door, but I stopped and turned to look at her. There was no way in hell that I was going to apologize to her for us making love and we'd said what had to be said about me having witnessed the orgy. I was so totally wrong in what I had done and I knew that. She could no longer trust me so I would probably get a call to stop the construction and that would be just the beginning of my troubles. As I left the house I didn't like myself very much. I didn't like myself very much Saturday morning either.

Chapter Eight

As I had coffee and what would pass for breakfast Saturday morning, I couldn't stop thinking about Jim and Brook and of course Linda. I almost felt like what had happened last night was just a weird and impossible dream, but of course that wasn't the case. I was aware of course, that parties like that could and did happen, but I was also sure that they were an infrequent event, at least in our area of the world. But there was a huge difference between being aware of them and actually seeing one nearly from beginning to the end. Then throw into the mix, Alexis, Linda and Brook, and it was easy to see that my world had turned to shit.

I picked up after myself, poured another cup of coffee and sat back down to continue reviewing the last twenty four hours of my life. What the hell had set Alexis off? It was her idea to have the damn party, and it was her idea to go to her bed. I was a willing and eager participant, but why did she kick me out of her house? I didn't have the answer to those questions and I also didn't know if I would be remodeling her house come Monday morning. At some point before then I would have to swallow my wounded pride and call her.

Three hours later I was reaching for my keys to go find some lunch someplace when Linda called. "Hi, I'm fixing some lunch if you'd like to join me."

"Um...no, but thanks. But I'd like to come over later, say two or so."

"Okay. You sound distracted."

"I'm not surprised, because I have a lot on my mind right now."

"I'll be here, so whenever you can make it."

"See you near two then, bye." I closed my phone and sat there still hearing her voice in my mind. Damn it, why did she have to be at that party anyway? Why did I feel I had to be at that party? I couldn't participate and I couldn't even talk about it with anybody else. It was like masturbating and not being allowed to finish the act. No, that wasn't right because I did get to spend some quality time with Alexis. I didn't love that woman at all. I liked her and until last night I had a lot of respect for, but now I didn't even know her.

I put my cup in the sink and shut off the Bunn and as I left the kitchen I realized I had to give Linda ample time to volunteer information about the party. Unless she could come up with something that I couldn't imagine, I knew where all of that would end. Then I had to call Brook. I would keep my promise to Alexis by not telling Jim, at least that's how things stood at that moment. But Brook already knew about the party so I wouldn't be divulging any secrets. I was going to let Brook explain everything to me and if she didn't, then that's when I would make her believe that I would tell Jim everything. She was going to feel a lot of angst by the time I was done talking to her. It wasn't even noon yet and I was already feeling tired, very sad and felt the need to find someplace to hide.

When I pulled up at Linda's place I was almost crying. Damn it, I had to control myself better than that. I had been sure that my raging anger would help me control myself, but that wasn't working very well. Why did I have to suddenly discover that even though I didn't feel that I loved her, I had cared for her much more than I would admit to myself.

I knew the door would be unlocked for me, so I went in and called out that I was there. She came into the living room smiling and apparently without a care in the world and that helped to stoke my anger at least a little. We shared a small peck on the lips and then leading the way to the kitchen, where we spent a lot of our time talking, she said, "I take it you've been pretty busy."

"Yeah I have been." I couldn't drag this nightmare out so I said, "I heard that Alexis had a blow out party last night." I thought that just maybe that would trigger some kind of confession. I was wrong.

"Really? What how did you hear about that?"

I didn't answer her. Instead I asked her, "How long have you known Alexis would you guess?"

She shrugged her shoulders and turning her back to me she fussed around to make coffee saying, "I don't know. I mean I met her...what, maybe a year ago when you introduced me to her, but I can't say that I know her very well, why?"

"I'll use a question to answer your question. Considering the fact that you don't know her very well, why do you suppose she invited you to her blow out party?"

When she turned to face me we went into a staring competition, but I wasn't about to flinch. This was far too important. She was first to break the stare by turning back to the counter as she said, "What are you talking about?"

"Linda, I know you were invited and I know you went to the party. In fact, you will be amazed at just how much I do know about last night. For example I learned that I don't even know you. I thought I did, but I couldn't have been more wrong." While her back was to me I wiped a couple of tears from my cheek and again waited for her to look back at me, or at least say something.

"Yes, I did go to her party last night, but so what?"

"Linda, you're not listening to me. I know a hell of a lot about last night."

"That's impossible because there were no men at the party."

"Wrong, care to try again?"

She turned around and gave me an angry stare as she said, "Okay Neal, what's on your mind?"

"I'm trying to give you every chance to be honest with me, but I guess that isn't going to happen. I guess lying to me and deceiving me isn't an issue with you. I guess you don't really give a shit about me after all."

"What are you saying Neal? I care so much for you and I thought you knew that."

"I was very sure of that in fact, until last night and right now. Another question then. Which cock did you think was nicer. Which one felt better in your hand, Blondie or the one I called Muscles?" Her shoulders dropped a little and she put her butt against the counter as we did the staring thing again. "Or, rather than cock, maybe you far preferred Jill Samuel's pussy. I didn't even know you knew her that well, but you sure did enjoy munching on her too."

"Damn it Neal, what's going on. You're making this up. You have to be because you make it sound like you were there."

"How I know all of this isn't important at all. What is important is, number one, you didn't bother to mention that you were going to that party. You never even let on that you and Alexis were friends. Okay, so you weren't obligated to tell me, but we both know there was a big reason why you kept that a secret. Number two, you arrived there dressed for action, or rather minimally dressed. Number three, you had Blondie's hands all over you and he undressed you. Stop me if you think I'm wrong on anything and I'll give you more intimate details. I don't remember for sure, but I think it was Muscles that was all over you as well at some point and you got to know his pecker too. Oh and who was it...so much went on that I'm not sure, but I think it was Gina Spaulding that went to her back so Muscles could fuck her hard and fast. Okay so on to number four. Again you weren't legally obligated to tell me, but imagine my surprise when I discovered that, like I said a minute ago about Jill, you are bi sexual. That one almost blew me away. Blew me. That's almost funny considering what we're discussing."

I was sounding like Mr. Righteous, when in truth, I was guilty of the major sin of spying and being deceptive. But that fact didn't stop me and wouldn't even bother me until I was alone at home and in bed.

Linda pulled out a chair and sat down, but didn't look at me. "Neal..."

"Would you prefer that I continue giving details. Like what Alexis was up to or about a couple of the other women that I only know by sight?"

"Stop Neal, you've said quite enough."

"But still no apology, no sign of regret. No acknowledgement of guilt. In fact, you're saying nothing Linda, and all the time we've been together, sex has been infrequent at best. I respected your wishes, and now I learn that you've been getting all of the action you can handle."

"What can I say? Okay, I was there and yes I knew about it in advance. Yes I did those things you said, but damn it I didn't plan for any of that to happen."

"Oh, I believe you didn't have any specific plans, but you knew what you were getting into or you would have at least told me that you were attending that celebration and you wouldn't have dressed the way you did. Like I said, you were dressed for action Linda. It's early May and the days and nights are still cool. Too cool to be dressed the way you were dressed. Oh and how about how you shaved your pussy nice and smooth for those four total strangers to see and touch. You know, I could get past you pawing and stroking those studs. I could get past knowing that Blondie had his hands all over you. I could even get past the fact that you're bi, though the fact that you hid that from me pisses me off more than you can imagine. Hell I don't even care a whole lot that you are in fact. But I can't get past the fact that you lied to me and have lied to me by deception since we met, and you lied to me just now by denying you were even there. You weren't about to tell me a damn thing until I proved to you beyond all doubt that I know what I'm talking about."

Now she was crying and wiping her cheeks with her fingers. "I am sorry Neal. I'm sorry I lied to you. I can go into why I didn't tell you, but I don't see that as helping at this point. There wasn't any way I could tell you about what went on. I'm still trying to accept how far I went last night. All of the women there vowed to Alexis that we would never talk about last night to anybody. I don't want to destroy her, because she didn't make me do what I did. Okay, so I went to a male strip party, so what. But that's where it should have ended for me. But damn it Neal, be honest with me and yourself. Had you been at a stag party and a great looking woman was all over you, what would you have done? Tell her no thanks? We both know that isn't what would have happened."

I leaned back and closed my eyes because I kept seeing her naked and at the party. "Linda that doesn't explain your expertise when diving between Jill's thighs. I was so full of rage and hate for you last night. I can't describe the hurt and the sense of betrayal that I was feeling. The fact that sex between us was so infrequent and then finding out you're very sexually active made my blood boil. That alone makes me feel like a fool. But I understand at least some of what you said. I have to get out of here and do some thinking."

"Neal, am I going to see you again?"

"Right now I just can't see that happening." I looked at her one last time and left her sitting there at the table. I got into my car, wiped my eyes and cheeks dry on my shirt sleeve and left.

Chapter Nine

I was headed toward home, but instead I found a safe place to stop and called Brook on her cell phone. On the fifth ring I got her message and told her to call me, but don't let Jim know and I'd explain why when we talked. I was home and pacing when she returned my call. "Neal, is everything okay?"

"We need to talk but not on the phone. When you can get away from Jim for about an hour call me and when I see you I'll explain what is happening."

"You're scaring me Neal."

"I'm sorry, but you'll understand soon."

"So I can just call you whatever time?"

"Whatever time today, tonight or tomorrow, but the sooner the better I think."

"It won't be long then. I'm going to tell Jim that I've talked to Alexis and I'm going over to see her for coffee and chat."

"Okay, but we need to talk here and not in a restaurant."

"If you say so. I won't call until I'm on the way to your place then." We ended the conversation and I went back to pacing and almost talking to myself. I didn't have a clue how to go about confronting Brook. I loved her like a sister and it was going to kill me to be a hard ass with her.

When she arrived, I didn't embrace her, kiss her or even smile. I stepped back and closed the door behind her and led the way to the living room. I pointed at a tall glass and said, "Why don't you sit there. You'll likely need that drink and more before you leave."

"Damn it Neal, we're alone now so let's just get on with this so I can relax a little."

I pulled my light weight and small side chair over and sat across from her with the coffee table between us. I had to have it so we were close and we could look at each other as we talked. As soon as I sat down, she said, "Please, just tell me."

"Okay. Brook I've always loved you and you know that. Okay so what we have to talk about has to do with Alexis and her party last night." Her eyes didn't leave me, but the color left her face as she stared. She was looking at me, but I didn't think it was me she was seeing.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about Brook."

"Okay so Alexis had a party and we all got a little tipsy, so what."

"Brook, I know everything. I know who was there and that includes Linda I'm sorry to say."

It was just like I was talking to Linda again when Brook said, "There were a dozen or more women there, but not men, so you can't know about the party."

"Okay, so just like Linda, you have to be convinced that I know so much. I was hoping you would just admit to your part, but since you didn't, I'm going to tell you, and you don't need to say anything for awhile. Let's start at near the beginning of the party. Linda and some other woman were in chairs and Blondie and Lady Killer, two of the names I chose for the studs, shot whipped cream into blouses and then their hands were all over the women's tits. Now to abbreviate this a little, they ended up topless, Linda's hand went to Blondie's cock and the other woman knelt down and sucked Lady killer. All of this and the party was barely underway. I won't go into what my emotions and feelings were racing through me at that moment. Now if you would prefer, I'll do my best to describe a whole lot more, but for the moment I'll stick to the more salient points. Let's see. Gina was...you know Gina Spaulding right? On the heavy side, but curvaceous. Her new hairstyle is very dark with silver streaks or highlights, cut short and...oh and medium large breasts. Certainly more than a handful. Anyway, a little later she was on her back and Muscles had his cock planted deep inside of her. They both had a very good ride as I'm sure you know. Um...Linda was...well let's skip past that part. Well later, Jill Samuels and Linda entertained all of you by doing a mean sixty nine with each other. I didn't even know Linda was bi, so you can image how I feel about that little tidbit."