Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved toward safer territory by asking her, "So what do you think of the progress so far?"

"It's hard to appreciate what I'll have, but as more is done I get more excited about it."

I had to go back to the party subject for just a minute and ask her, "Have you heard from any of the women from the party? Have they said what they thought of it?"

"I got rave reviews from every one of them. Sorry, but that includes Linda and Brook."

"Oh I had no doubt that both of them had a great time so I'm not surprised. What about Holly Newlander?"

"Yes her too."

"She was so straight faced that I'm about half surprised. Well except for when, well whichever stud it was, took her to the floor. She came to life so much that she didn't even look like the same woman."

"It still confuses me when you talk about the party with such detail. With you on the outside, I do believe you saw more of what went on than I did."

"I didn't have anybody with me to distract me and that's unfortunate."

She laughed and said, "Unfortunate was a funny choice of words. You poor thing you were in the middle of the candy store and couldn't even touch the candy. You could just look at it and maybe even smell that sweet scent, but that was all you could do."

"It was torture. I couldn't even touch myself because I was afraid I'd draw attention to my location."

"With that wall and that potted plant gone you'll never be able to hide like that again."

"I wouldn't survive doing that again."

"Oh, I wanted to ask you if you ever figured out who it was that you shared gazes with."

"I never have. Unless I just happen to run into her one day I never will know who she was, if she was married or anything else about her."

"There were a few married women in the group."

"Did any of them get into trouble?"

"No, because their husbands don't know anything about what took place. I think they should have been up front with their husbands, but that was their call to make, not mine."

"How much did you tell all of them in advance of the party if I may ask."

"Quite a bit actually. They didn't know the details of course, but they knew enough to decide whether or not to come...or like I said, to tell their spouses."

"So you'll no doubt invite the same group for your next party."

"I haven't decided about that. About the party or who I'll invite. But you can bet we'll have a lot of adult fun."

"I can only imagine love."

"That was nice."

"What was that?"

"You called me love. I liked that."

"You know, in a way I do love you. When I met you the first time I was captivated by your beauty and your sexy aura. When I learned how intelligent you are, I was intrigued and curious. As I got to know you better, I was infatuated with your unpredictability and saucy take on life. Now I love you for all the same reasons plus now I know how incredibly sexy you really are and how wonderful you are in bed."

"Neal damn you, you affect me the same way. Whenever I see you I smile inside and out because I know that you will be glad to see me. I know you see me as sexy and desirable. No woman in her right mind could ignore you and I don't want to even try. I couldn't even stay mad at you for very long."

"If it weren't for the guys seeing us through this plastic drape I'd have you in my arms right now."

"Maybe you better go out and talk to them so we'll look innocent and both of us can cool down a little."

"I don't want to of course, but that's a good idea."

"Also, I'm going to make it a point to be gone so don't look for me. I can't trust myself with you right now lover."

"Okay." I moved to the plastic drape so I could duck under it, but stopped and whispered loud enough for her to hear me, "Alexis...I love you," and I slipped out. She knew what I meant when I said that, but I was pretty confident that she would smile and think hard about my sweet words to her.

Once outside I found Wally and asked him, "How is it going?"

"Fine. We'll have it closed in by the end of the day and we've underlaid the roof."

"At least we don't have to worry about rain now. It's looking great by the way. Any issues with the crew?"

"Nothing new. With Andy out of the mix things are going a lot smoother."

"He works better with just one other guy for some reason. I'll keep him busy and out of your way."

"We're good Neal and thanks."

"Later," and I headed back to the office. I told Nina to come to my place from the office and I was leaving to see to our dinner.

Chapter Seventeen

My idea of fixing dinner was to get dinner 'to go' in the form of a pizza. That way we could talk and eat and then enjoy a couple of Amaretto sours. I wasn't suicidal enough to hit on my secretary even though she was nice looking and I really enjoyed her company.

I put on baggy Dockers and a pull over shirt and let it go at that and spent more attention on making sure my house was ready for company.

Nina was there by five twenty and when I opened the door and looked at her I said, "I'm sure I've never set that outfit."

"Well at least I'm glad you approve of it."

"I do, I think you look great."

"Damn, I guess I better dress like this more often. I closed the door behind her and with my arm around her waist I guided her to the kitchen.

"I didn't think to ask you what you liked, but I took a chance on pizza and coke and then we can talk the evening away in the living room."

"Sounds great to me." We talked about some minor things that happened at the office after I left, and then other mindless, but more pleasant things as we ate and sipped.

We picked up our dinner mess and as I mixed two amaretto sours I asked her, "So would you ever go to another strip show like the one you went to?"

"Sure, I had a great time. I'd even go if I was married, and yes I would tell my husband."

"Would you go if it was as wild as the one I spied on?"

"I don't know that I could go that far, but maybe I'll change my mind after I've heard all of your story. If I did go I'd be far too embarrassed to tell you about it, that's for sure."

"I'd be too embarrassed to hear about it too, because I know you so well."

"You knew the other women too, but that didn't stop you. That didn't even slow you down in fact."

"Somehow it's different with you."

"I don't think it would be all that different if something as wild and crazy as that party really happened."

"I'm taking us to the living room couch because I don't have a great room or a hearth room or a huge master suite."

A living room is just fine for me." I sat at my favorite spot at the far end of the couch and put my glass on the end table next to me and patted the cushion next to me.

"Sit here love, and before I say anything else, I'm going to tell you just this one time that I'm going to use dirty words tonight. If I get carried away or you get tired of hearing them or whatever, just let me know okay?"

"I'm sure I'll do just fine. I'm most curious about your part, but I need to hear about the party for your part to make sense to me. I'm ready boss, hit me with dirty words."

"Okay, give me a second to remember where we left off."

"Nobody was screwing yet I don't believe, but I'm sure that's coming."

Nina turned toward me more as I said, "Before I get too far I need to say that all of the women there, regardless of age, were nice looking or better. Oh there were a couple that were what I called dogs when I was much younger, but I see women a lot differently now than I did back then. Okay, so there were many women there plus the guys. I think a lot of them were nearly naked when we stopped the story last night. There were a few holdouts that I don't think ever did get fully bare assed. Oh wait, did I tell you about the whipped cream?"

"No, you didn't get into the whipped cream, but it sounds kinky."

"Well, Linda and some other woman were pulled to the front and placed in two chairs next to each other and facing everybody else."

"Including you."

"Sort of. I was off to the side a little, but I had a good view of both of them. One of the studs...I think it was Blondie..."

"You named them?"

"I did. Blondie, Muscles, Lady Killer and Mr. Perfect. Anyway, Blondie pulled Linda's top forward and covered both of her braless tits with whipped cream while the other stud...I don't remember which one, did the same with the other woman. Then he put his hands all over her and squashed the whip cream all over her."

"What did she do?"

"At first she just sat there, but then she smiled and started to get into the game. Well it went along and then her top disappeared. He shot whipped cream into her panties and all of the other women were cheering them on and acting crazy."

"And you were ready to kill him."

"That's right. Well almost right. I couldn't decide if I wanted to kill him or her. He was doing his job, what Alexis had paid a lot of money for him to do. So anyway, as you can imagine that was just the beginning. It wasn't long before both of the women were down to their panties and shoes and the other two studs were mingling and putting whipped cream on the tips of their cocks for the women to suck off, and they did that eagerly. I guess they really liked whipped cream," and Nina looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled at her and then continued. "Blondie's thong disappeared and it wasn't but a minute later that Linda's hand was all over that and the other woman was on her knees sucking the other guy."

"Eagerly."

"Oh very eagerly in fact. I had to stop looking at Linda, so I watched the other studs work the women. I've decided I want their job. Their whole reason for being there, was to touch, fondle, kiss and finger any woman they got close to. Those same women would have screamed rape under any other circumstances, but there at that party, totally strange men were encouraged to take liberties that I couldn't take with Linda for a very long time. Think about that. We dated and did everything but live together...or make love. Fondle? Sure eventually. But out and out sex? Not a chance for a long time. Blondie on the other hand was all over her body within minutes and then pulled her panties down. Oh, and that's another thing. Sweet Linda shaved herself as bald as a doorknob for the occasion. Oh yeah, I want their job."

I took a breath and said, "So anyway, the other woman ended up naked and then I saw a woman closer to me that I know, and she calmly stripped naked and tossed her clothes off to the side. She wanted to be ready for any and all action. Now to back up, Linda and I were having dinner with Jeff and Brook not many days before the party. Alexis appeared and we shared our table with her and her friend until the rest of their party appeared. Well Alexis' friend was one of the next ones I noticed to be naked and that seemed to personalize almost as much as seeing Linda. I was seeing so much ass and so many tits that my neck was tired from trying to keep up."

"And your eyes were tired and blood shot by then too I'm sure, and the other part of you had turned to stone and threatened to never return to normal again."

I smiled over at her, gave her a peck on the lips and then said, "Then..."

"Wait a second."

"What did I miss?"

"You didn't miss anything, you just kissed me."

"Oh that. Yeah I guess I did, sorry."

"Now wait a minute. Why are you sorry you just kissed me? What am I supposed to think about that?"

"I mean I'm sorry I took that liberty."

"So you're not sorry but you are sorry? What am I missing here?"

"Okay, I kissed you, I liked kissing you and I shouldn't have because we work together."

"You are a mess. So the woman that you had just seen in the restaurant and of course she was dressed that time, was now naked and you had a ringside view of her bare ass."

"And the rest of her anatomy. I never knew that women shaved themselves in so many different ways."

"You were noticing some strange details stud."

"I wasn't a stud, and I can't be a stud, because I'd never last as long as they did."

"If you were naked and out there in full bloom so to speak, you can bet the action and the sights would see that you stayed ready at least a lot of the time. No guy stays hard all the time. You and I both know they go up and down and back up again. That's part of the beauty of the design after all." I had to smile at her again.

"It was somewhere around that time that I saw Alexis. Oh, and when she let me in to do my so called measuring, she was wearing a chocolate, front split short skirt and thigh high and very lacy and sexy dark nylons that I could see the top of."

Nina smiled, and this time when she looked up at me, she turned toward me more and said, "Okay, now slow down and tell me all of this part." Nina was almost sitting on her right hip as she watched me talk, and her left arm went to my belly and she rested it there.

"Alexis had been off to the side and when she stepped out where I could see her, her blouse was missing. My rich, sexy and long legged friend and client was like I had never seen her before. With her high heels making her even taller, she looked so damn sexy standing there watching everything that was going on."

"But she has small boobs."

"I know, but she has great legs and other attributes and none of us is perfect."

"How gallant of you, please carry on stud."

"Well one of them...Blondie or Lady Killer I think, came over to her and they went into a lip lock and his hands roamed at will. I've known her for some time and I have many thousands of dollars of her money, but could I have just walked up to her and kissed her and fondled her? No way in hell. See, I'm not getting something here about the female psyche. Sorry, I keep getting sidetracked. So anyway she ended up with just panties on and I almost forgot I was supposed to stay in hiding. I stared and then stared some more. Panties, high heels and dark fancy nylons on those long legs. Oh she looked good love, she looked good."

"Yes, I can actually tell about how good she looks."

"Can you really?" She looked down between my legs and my loose fitting Dockers were nicely tented and she was looking right at my tent. "Damn it Nina, I'm sorry."

"Make it go down for me while I watch."

"I'm sorry, I just don't have control of that."

"That's my point, and you didn't have control of it coming up either, so don't worry about it. Now keep talking so I'll quit staring."

Chapter Eighteen

The fact that Nina had just seen that I was erect rattled me enough for me to lose what I was talking about, so I hesitated until she told me, "You were talking about long legged and sexy Alexis."

"Well anyway, she ended up without her panties and the stud was all over her. But surprisingly they didn't make love. Sorry, they didn't screw. Would you like another drink love?"

"Would you mind?"

"If you can handle it, I can mix it."

"I'm fine, and I'm going to watch you so I can make them at home."

As I stood at the counter, she stood close to me and her arm went around my waist in a seemingly innocent gesture. Her left hand picked up the bottle of mix and she looked at that and then watched me make the second one. With that done I turned to her and putting my hands on her hips I asked her, "Are you doing okay?"

Smiling up at me her hands went to my arms and she asked me, "You mean about the orgy and the dirty words? About that I'm doing fine."

"What's bothering you?"

"Just things," and her eyes looked wet and pleading as she stared up at me.

"What can I do to make this more pleasant, or would you rather we stop?"

"I'd rather you kissed me Neal." I didn't pause even for a second. My head went down and we shared a very long, tender and exploring kiss and her cool hand went up to the back of my warm neck as the gentle kiss continued. My arms were around her and her breasts were pressed into my chest and I didn't want the moment to stop. This wasn't my secretary now. This was my very nice and tempting friend that just happened to work with me.

When we finally came up for air she half whispered, "Don't even say it. Don't say anything about working together okay? We can talk about this later until we turn blue, but not right now okay?"

"What if I want to tell you that I think we should do that again?"

That was the end of our chatter for another unknown period of time. No raging passion, just tender lips and exploring tongues and her small soft hands on my arms and neck.

Our kiss couldn't last forever, so at last she looked up at me and said, "You're elevator is pushing against me."

"Well, it's all your fault you know."

"Oh no, that's because of Alexis."

"No, because the elevator had gone down until we kissed. This time it's all your creation."

She knocked the wind out of me when she reached down and finding my cock still searching for her, she asked me, "Does that mean it's mine?"

"Does that mean that you can go back to the office and pretend nothing happened between us?"

"No and I don't ever want to pretend that we never even kissed, but I can do my work."

"Damn it Nina, this wasn't supposed to happen. I'm not ready to..."

"Shut up stud, I'm not expecting commitment. I like being here with you. I love how you kiss and I love feeling your cock push back against me. Now back to my question, does that mean it's mine? At least for awhile?"

"That depends on what you'll do with it."

"You're saying we can't make love I take it."

"I'm afraid of that Nina. You are so important to me, both now and at the office and I don't want to lose you in either capacity."

"Let's go back to the living room and have our drink while you finish the story."

I knew I had to get on with the story and end it before I lost what little control I still had. Her lips felt like warm firm pillows against me. Her slender hands gave me shivers when she touched me and I wanted to see and feel her hands wrapped around my cock. But I was afraid of losing my secretary, and more importantly I was afraid of losing all control over myself. I just wasn't ready to settle on one woman at that point and I could easily see that happening with us. If she were to find out that she had that much power over me that would be the end of my days of roving eyes.

I sat sideways on the couch, and with my left leg up against the back I pulled her down to me and between my legs so she could lean back against my chest. My arms went around her and I kissed her neck before I said, "There, now maybe I'll talk instead of kissing you again and again."

"So it's talk or kiss and nothing in between?"

"Not the way you kiss it couldn't be."

"Flatterer. Okay, but I can still feel your elevator."

"You might well feel it for quite awhile too."

I was going to really stretch the truth now, because my little game needed to be over before I lost the will to behave and end up making love to Nina. "Okay, so now there is a woman on her back on the floor about...oh I'd guess thirty feet from me and one of the studs is poised over her. She guides him and he lowers himself into her. Farther away a stud is on his back and a woman that I know fairly well is straddling him and her face is lit up as she bumps up and down on his cock. Then the strangest thing happened to me."

"You don't consider two naked couples fucking like rabbits not far from you as strange?"

"Not strange, but sure as hell it was a first. Less than twenty feet away was a very cute young woman. Believe it or not she was a little shy and was struggling with her inner self as stud number three...I think Mr. Perfect, was waving his flag at her. She looked away and blushed. Can you believe that? Think of the environment she was in and the struggles she must have had as she dealt with her issues. Anyway, she finally looked at his shaft and looked away as she put her hand around it. To his credit, he didn't rush her and the inevitable happened. He got her to lie on her back and he penetrated her. She was beside herself with excitement and I could almost see the pores in her face she was so close to me. She looked up at him as he went faster and faster, but then it happened. She started to climax and in the middle of her peak, she turned her head and looked right into my eyes as she lost control and had to ride it to the end as we stared into each other."

1...678910...18