Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With Jim's approval?"

"Yes."

"I just don't know. I'd still love you of course and I wouldn't condemn you. Now if you did it behind his back, I'd smile first because that would give me a reason to pull down your pants and panties and paddle your naked ass until you glowed. Then I'd cry for you."

She turned and leaned into me just like Nina had done and my arm went around her.

"I'm so lucky to have you and Jim in my life." Then looking up at me she smiled and said, "One of these days I want to hear your story."

"And I'll tell you, but you'll have to suffer through all of the details."

"I was there so I think I can manage that."

"I wonder," and I smiled again.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you were too busy having fun to really see what was going on, where I on the other hand, could do nothing but drool and pant and try to watch everything at the same time."

She resumed her place against my chest and said, "You poor guy, you were trapped there and you got so...so charged up and couldn't do anything about it. Well unless you took care of it."

"I was afraid to even move let alone see to my own needs."

Chapter Twenty One

I remembered that it was while Nina was lying against my chest that she saw my erection, but I had that realization too late. Feeling her in my arms and feeling her right breast press against my chest and then talking about sex again, I was hammer hard again. My elevator was at the top and I knew she could and probably was noticing it. I tried to keep my mind busy and at the same time distract her by asking her, "Did you know that Alexis is thinking about another party in a few weeks?"

She didn't exactly move, but I felt her flinch as she asked me, "How in the hell did you know that Neal?"

"I have my ways love," and I was massaging her back with my left hand. Not to start anything, but just because it felt good to do that and I hoped she would like it.

"I can't go of course. Will you be there?"

"I wish, but I can't pull that stunt again. At least I'll have a good idea of what's going on even though I won't know exactly who will be there."

"I know because she hasn't made out her guest list. I can't believe how connected you are."

"I have my lucky days. Not very many of them, but some."

"You sure have been in the middle of things the last few weeks."

"I know. You were steaming mad at me. Jim was a little pissed at me and of course there was the Linda issue. On top of that, Alexis was so furious with me I thought she was going to have a stroke."

"And now?"

"And now she and I are the best of friends again. We even kiss each other now and then."

"You are a mystery, but then so is she."

"That she is, but since I don't have to live with her I can say that just adds to her charm."

"You have all of these women friends, but no true woman in your life."

"I have you."

Her hand was moving very slowly back and forth across my belt area as she said, "I'm glad you see me that way, but you know what I mean."

"Yes, of course I do. I'm in a bit of a dry spell. Yeah that's what I'll call it. I'm in a seasonal drought."

"Neal, your hand feels so good caressing me like that. Would you do that for me under my top?" Undo my bra and massage my back while we talk."

"It would be my honor." I just hoped my hand wouldn't tremble as I unhooked her bra and moved the straps aside before I resumed my caressing motions. Of course I moved her top up at least enough to see some of her bare back. It wasn't much, but I was desperate right then.

She tipped her head back just enough to look up at me and ask, "If you could be there for the next party what do you think it would be like for you?"

"That's a tough one love. I'd prob..." and that's as far as I got because her hand brushed over my erection as we were looking at each other. She had to feel me tighten up and my hand stop on her back. My whole world jumped sideways and I held my breath.

"Don't stop now hon, what were you going to say?"

"I'd...I'd probably freeze and look like a mannequin."

Her hand moved again, just brushing over my cock as I felt her warm soft skin under my slowly moving hand. She did her best to curl her fingers around my shaft and she said, "Once the women saw this cock, you wouldn't have time to freeze. They'd try to be all over you. But if I was there, I don't think I'd let that happen. At least not until I was done with you." She continued to slowly tease me through my pants until I felt her tug at my belt and then tug again until it released. There were several things I could have and should have done, but I did nothing but move my hand over her back until I could feel the swell of one of her breasts with my fingers. I didn't move as she unfastened my pants and then her hand went inside and found what she was seeking. She tipped her head back again and said, "I want to do this for you just this one time. You saved my marriage and you've flattered me and made me feel so very sexy. I so wish that I could do more for you, but this is better than doing nothing.

I had to move enough so I could kiss her and feel her breasts, but as soon as I moved she stood up and said, "Stand up for me Neal. As soon as I did that my pants fell to my ankles and she made sure that my boxers soon followed. Then her top came off over her head and her bra was tossed aside before she gently pushed me so I'd sit down again. A second later she was between my legs and taking me deep in her mouth as her eyes focused on mine. It was a little awkward, but I did my best to touch her breasts as she stroked up and down and tried to swallow me

I wasn't too far from losing control when she took her mouth away and asked me, "Are you doing okay Neal?"

"Honey, I've never done as good. Damn you are so sexy and pretty." She smiled and slid her mouth down my pole again and again. "Careful love," I cautioned her, but she didn't pause. In fact she went slightly faster and a minute later my hips pushed forward slightly and she held her mouth just over my cock head and caught every drop of my seed. She was still lightly sucking and licking my cock as she looked up at me and then smiled around my cock. I could hardly breathe. In fact I didn't care if I breathed or not.

I had no control. I was going soft in her mouth so she moved up to me and we shared our first and possibly our last real kiss.

I straightened up then and moving her back I stood up and pulled her to her feet. My hands went to her slacks, but her hands covered mine as she said, "We can't Neal and I'm sorry."

"I know Brook, but there is something I can and want so much to do for you." Her hands relaxed and I soon had her naked and close in front of me. I put my arms around her and we went into a long and firm embrace as my half hard cock pushed back and her breasts pushed into my chest. She stopped me and pulled my shirt off and we resumed our embrace, and I had the honor of feeling us warm skin to warm skin. I felt her breasts against me and move as we moved.

I helped her down to the floor and she lay back as I positioned myself between her legs and immediately tasted her slit. After that I couldn't get enough of her nectar. Her hips moved and I went as deep with my tongue as I possibly could. I fingered her and sucked and licked until she couldn't lie still and she said, oh god, and then a little softer, oh god again, and then again and again until she was whispering, as I did what I could to please her. She was getting close now because seconds later she was stirring and getting animated again. I felt her suddenly stop moving so I put my hands on her hips and pushed my mouth and tongue hard against her and held still except for my tongue that danced between her lips. Her knees went wider, her hips pushed against my mouth and she emitted a soft mumbling grunt. Then slowly her body eased back and I could feel her settle down under my hands. I slid up to her and as I lay on her we kissed deeply. We both relaxed then and just looked at each other. Then the corners of her mouth curled slightly into a small contented smile. "Thank you Neal."

"Thank you for allowing me to please you."

She took a deep breath and I moved until I was beside her, and that's where we lay until she was rested. She sat up and said, "Wow, that was good."

"Well, if we can never do this again then we had to do what we could to make it great. You certainly did your part hon."

"What sweet memories we'll have now."

"You can bet I'll never forget any of this either."

We got to our feet and she told me, "I better get home, but I better dress first I think."

"If you ever feel like just being naked come over. I could never tire of seeing you like that."

"We would be playing with a very hot fire."

"That's for sure, but it's a nice thought."

We were almost dressed before she said, "So any other adventures from that night before I go home?"

"There was one that was somewhere between weird and totally erotic." I told her about getting caught and me sharing the woman's orgasm and on to how she just backed away and left me alone.

"Oh, you must mean April Wagner."

"You know her?"

"I know of her. Petite and cute?"

"Yes, brown hair?"

"That has to be her. So she really let one of the guys have her?"

"Very reluctantly at first, but yes she did."

"And you got to watch it up close."

"I couldn't have looked away if I had to."

"It all sounds very hot and erotic." She kissed me and said, "Thank you love, for everything I mentioned earlier and now for what we just shared. We'll talk again soon but with clothes on the next time."

"Love you Brook," and she blew me a kiss and I watched her go to the door and leave.

I was lying in bed that night, and not surprisingly Brook came to my mind and I felt a heavy wave of sadness fall over me. The party hadn't been Brook's first fling and I wasn't her second one. I couldn't prove it, but I didn't need to either. Why she didn't want to make love I didn't know and it didn't matter. But I knew that all of the encouraging words I had given Jim had been wrong, and that it was only a matter of time before they would split. He would be much more alert to what she was doing, and sooner or later she would stray. She wouldn't get away with it the next time and I wouldn't be there to defend her.

Chapter Twenty Two

I was glad when Monday came and I could get back to my routine and try to forget about Brook. Nina was a breath of fresh air when she came in with my coffee, and with a smile she said good morning. I felt better. Though it was a cloudy day I knew the sun was high in the sky and that all in all, I had a damn good life. I wasn't rich by any means, but I wasn't hurting either. Jim and Brook would have to work out their problems without my help or interference. To the best of my knowledge, nobody was mad at me and I had a fantastic and sexy secretary. Of course I didn't know how the hell that was going to play out, but I had time to think about that issue.

For whatever reason it suddenly dawned on me that I had totally shut Logan and Kitty out of my life and that bothered me. I rarely called him at work, but that's what I did, and when he answered I told him, "Hey man, I'll keep this short. I'm sorry as hell about abandoning you and Kitty."

"We thought you had died. I called your place, but you weren't there and the second time I left a message."

"Shit, there's been so much going on I haven't even checked the damn thing. You two okay?"

"We're fine. What's going on?"

"Crap, and a lot of that, but I think things are settling down a little. Maybe we could get together for dinner this evening."

"That would be great. Say Logan's at six?"

"See you two there." Now I was feeling even better. My life was put back together and I could feel myself relaxing a little.

Nina was the picture of professionalism, though every time I saw her she would smile at me in a different way than before. I knew that, but would Scott or one of the others pick up on it? I hoped that wouldn't be the case anyway.

Late in the morning I went out to see Alexis and my crew, and when I got there I was pleasantly surprised. One guy was on the outside touching things up and the other two were on the inside. The hole was dug for the pool, and that team of four was hard at it. I slapped his back and said, "Damn Wally, this is looking good."

"Thanks boss. Yeah, the problem we thought we might have with the floor was no big issue so that put us another day ahead of schedule."

"If you had two more men do you think this could be done by the end of next week?"

"Wow. Well wait...yeah, maybe so. One could help with the floor, because that's one of the biggest things we have ahead of us. The other one could help with finishing the trim. Yeah, maybe we can be out of here. Then the landscapers can have the yard back so they can do their thing."

"You're the man Wally. We'll have a small group of offices to gut and remodel as soon as this is wrapped up."

"You keep finding the jobs and we'll keep doing our thing."

"Have you seen Alexis around?"

"She's here someplace. Trust me, if she's around, I've made it a point to see her."

"Check her out you mean." I laughed and slapped his back again and then slipped through the plastic curtain. Standing in the kitchen I called out for Alexis and heard her voice coming from the far side of the house.

"Be right out Neal."

I was smiling even before she appeared. "Damn woman, you look fantastic."

"Thanks. Not too over the top for a meeting?"

"No, but take pity on any men that are there." She smiled at my silly flattery and then I said, "I have good news. We may...now I can't promise, but we may be able to finish up by the end of next week. Then maybe a week for the all of the outside word to be finished."

"That's wonderful," and she kissed me until my middle leg had grown to full size. She looked past me and then smiling said, "I think Wally just saw us kissing."

"You can bet I'll be hearing about that, but I can't complain."

"I haven't seen much of you."

"I've had a very full plate lately."

"But you're doing okay?"

"I'm doing great love. I do have a question though. Once this project is done, what will I do for an excuse to see you?"

"I believe it's called a telephone. Call me okay? I'm sure we can match schedules so we can get together for coffee."

"I hope so. I don't see enough of you as it is. So are you happy with what you see so far?"

"I'm ecstatic. I've even started to put some party thoughts in my computer."

"So you really are going to do that then."

"Oh yes. I almost wish you could be here, but of course we both know that wouldn't work."

"I wish that too, but you're right, that would be suicide for me."

"It almost was the first time."

"In more ways than one. I still owe you so much for forgiving me."

"Now how can I say I love you if I can't forgive you?"

I knew that was so much bull shit, but I loved to hear it anyway. "I still wish we could make love again, but under much better circumstances."

"I think we did very well the first time. The end wasn't pleasant, but I'll never forget the important part."

Her hands slipped from my arms as she said, "I'm going to be late honey."

"We'll be seeing each other again soon." I watched her walk away and she put that extra swing in her hips for my benefit.

All I could do was watch her disappear until I heard behind me, "Way to go boss. What a hell of a job you have, damn she's hot.

"Yeah, ain't she though." I was pretty sure that I'd never even see her naked again, let alone anything more. We were solidly back to our teasing game and she was very good at it.

I went back to the office and called Blake Whitmore about the office remodel, and then spent some time doing minor things to clean up my desk a little. I wasn't long at that when Nina appeared with a glass of iced tea instead of coffee, and then boosted her ass onto my desk again. I leaned back a little and realized I was looking up her short skirt, but before I could say anything she asked me, "So how is Alexis?"

I had to drag my eyes up far enough to see her face as I managed to say, "She's...well she's okay I guess. Very pleased in fact because we'll likely finish up several days early."

"That really made her happy I'll bet."

"Oh yeah. She's planning to have another party to celebrate her new great room, swimming pool and new landscaping."

"Oh? And will you be attending?"

"No, this will be another hen party I think."

"Too bad for you."

"Considering the aftermath of the last one, it's probably for the best. I couldn't stand having everybody mad at me again."

"If you'll remember, I wasn't mad at you."

"Sorry, I stand corrected. You were my lifeline in fact. Well, you said I was an ass for what I did, but at least you didn't yell at me."

"I still say you were an ass, but I'll add that you would be the envy of any man that ever heard your story, and I still love you." She scooted off of my desk and in the process pulled her short skirt a little shorter. That's when I saw the frilly tops of her stockings. I stared. I couldn't help it. I was still looking between her legs as I said, "Damn you woman."

"What did I do to deserve that?"

"You know what you did. Now how the hell am I supposed to get anything accomplished in here?"

"Oh, you'll be okay. I'll go out and you can lock your door and...well do whatever you need to do." With that she did an Alexis with her swinging hips until she reached the doorway. Then looking back at me she raised her skirt until I could see not only the sexy lace but also her panties. Then calmly dropping her skirt she went out closing the door behind her.

I leaned back as far as I could and realized I was holding my breath. I let go and took a breath, and stared at my closed door, looked down at the bulge in my slacks and shook my head. Damn her anyway. Now I had two women that loved to tease me.

I wasn't worth a lot after that, so before long I called her and she came in. I got up and casually walking over to her I said, "I'm going out and won't be back until the morning unless something blows up."

"Okay boss." Then without closing the door I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She was still adjusting to that idea when my left hand went down and then up under her skirt and cupped her ass cheek. I felt her ass tighten up under my hand, but she didn't break our kiss. I pulled her hips up against me and kissed her for another second before I released my hold on her and stepped back. I was a crumbling basket case, but I took a breath and said, "Okay, see you in the morning," and I walked out and I did my best to swing my hips just for the hell of it. Just before the door closed I heard her yell at me, "Damn you Neal, I hope you hit a tree."

As soon as I saw Logan and Kitty, I gave her a kiss, and then I put my hand on his shoulder and shook his hand. "Good to see both of you, and again I'm sorry for neglecting you two."

We went through getting caught up, but I stayed away from most of what I had been through. I was going to leave it that way until Kitty asked me about Linda. "We're not together anymore."

"Oh no. What...that's none of my business, but how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. I wasn't for awhile, but I'm pretty much back to the old me I think."

Kitty was watching me and I figured she was trying to decide if I really was past Linda. But then she surprised me with, "I saw a good friend of yours yesterday."

"Really, who was that?"

"Do you remember Alexis Reinhart?"

I laughed and said, "Of course, we're doing some work for her. She is a good friend too though. I talked to her yesterday in fact. She was dressed for a mid day meeting and had to run off."

1...89101112...18