Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina quickly sat up and turned toward me with her eyes wide open as she all but held her breath. "Oh my god Neal, what a situation So very erotic and sensual and sexy, but at the same time so utterly terrifying."

"That's it exactly and I'm glad you can understand. It was a moment like I've never experienced before and likely will never get to again and it was so very powerful. I was petrified with fear, but I couldn't let go of her eyes. I couldn't move to retreat, and I could hardly breathe. Mr. Perfect raised up and got to his feet and then holding out his hands to her, he helped her to stand up on unsteady legs. But she instantly turned to look at me again and we continued to stare at each other even as she slowly took small steps backward to break our gaze. I still get shook up when I think about that."

"So you don't know her then."

"I've never seen her before, and probably will never see her again."

She leaned into me and with the side of her face resting on my chest, she said, "God Neal, what a neat thing to have happen. What were you feeling besides panic?"

"It's weird because it was like I was experiencing part of her orgasm. Like I could feel her tremendous...I don't know, her rush isn't adequate, but that's what I think of I guess. I'd love to be able to feel that experience vicariously again. It was just that everything came together at just the right moment and for just the right length of time. We communicated on a level that I can't begin to understand."

"What would you do if you ever did get to meet her?"

"I don't have a clue other than to say I'd have to speak to her. To hear her voice if only to say hello. I don't know. Sorry for babbling love."

"Wow, I can feel your intensity and I'm jealous and envious at the same time. I wish I could feel what either one of you experienced at that moment."

"I've seen women climax before though, and even looked into their eyes as it happened, but it was nothing like that special moment frozen in time."

"Here I am with my arm around you and leaning into your chest, and listening to you rave about this woman that you've vicariously shared an orgasm with, and I'm in awe of what both of you got to share. There's something wrong with that picture."

I moved her a little so I could kiss her and then told her, "Over the last days you've listened to me prattle on about sex, fucking, sucking, love making, beautiful and desirable women and more. Now you've heard me swoon about that shared climax, and still you're here with me and kissing me. I have to admit, I'm in awe of you Nina."

She was looking into my eyes in a way that I was powerless to pull away from as she said, "We're not married honey. Even if we were I'd want to hear that story because it's beautiful and I wouldn't feel threatened. Obviously you desired her and I'm sure you still do, but that's more of a physical desire, an incomplete coupling maybe. But whatever, it doesn't bother me. With Alexis it was a little different simply because she's so beautiful and sexy. With her I would feel threatened."

"She really does have killer legs, but Nina, she's no better looking than you are. It's another example of what I alluded to earlier. You're easily as good looking. She has the better legs and she has a ton of money. You have the personality that I consider near perfect." Then I shocked both of us by cupping her breast in my hand and said, "You my love have by far the better breasts and I love your butt." I did recover enough to take my hand away, but she tipped her head back to look up at me. I just kissed her and then said, "Nobody that I've ever met has it all and I'd take personality over legs any time. Well of course it would help if you wore thigh high nylons with sexy tops."

"What makes you think you'd ever get to see the tops of my nylons stud?"

"You could whisper in my ear that you're wearing them."

"You pervert."

"Thank you honey, that's such a nice thing to say."

Chapter Nineteen

Once again we settled down and she asked me, "Okay so what about the part where Alexis catches you?"

"That was scary. I was sure I was dead meat. It went like this," and I told her about Alexis catching me kneeling in the kitchen and how livid she was. On my tale went as the guests left and she came back and chewed on me again.

"Neal, the lost keys? That was the best you could do?"

"Even now I can't think of anything else that I could have said. I could have been naked and with my cock in my hand and it couldn't have been any worse."

Nina smiled and said, "Oh, I don't know, had she seen your cock she might have lost some of her steam."

"She might have tried to rip it off too."

Then the story went on to the suite. "She took you to her bedroom when she was on fire with anger?"

"Nina, her suite is like your house or a good part of mine. Generous sitting area, tons of room and so forth."

I wanted the story over with because I was struggling with the desire I was feeling for Nina. I needed to get away from the subject of sex pretty damn soon or I was going to rip her clothes off.

But then, for me at least, the most uncomfortable part of the whole story. The hardest part to tell Nina. That Alexis and I made love. I tried to watch her reaction and still not look at her as I said, "And then we made fast furious and intense love. Then she kicked me out of her house because she was still mad at me."

"Okay, I can understand where she was coming from."

"What?"

"Of course. I would have been every bit as mad at you as she was. My emotions would have been all over the charts. So charged up sexually that I would have been seeing stars, and I might have been just a little drunk maybe. You violated her privacy and ruined the trust she had in you. All in one brief moment when she discovered you. It's my belief that before that stunt, she saw you as something so very special and important to her. Then in an instant you were nothing better than a peeping Tom. A pervert. She still cared for you and the conflict between those two facts were probably tearing her apart."

"Damn you present a pretty gruesome picture."

"I'm just telling you what I see."

"Well I feel pretty much like a piece of crap now."

"I told you that you were bad."

"I'm lucky that she did forgive me then."

"You have no idea how lucky you are. In fact you owe her."

"I owe her what?"

"How would I know?"

"I'll have to think about all of that now and come up with something. What do you charge for your therapy sessions?"

"It's going on your tab, and one of these days the bill will come due."

"You may have to see my office girl."

"Oh no, only you can pay this bill."

"Okay Nina, I'm going to change subjects now because I've been thinking about something."

"Okay."

"The next time we are together, going to dinner or whatever, it's going to be your turn to tell a story."

"But I haven't done anything exciting to tell about."

"Then you'll make up a sexy story. Show me your imagination. Teach me what pushes your buttons."

"Oh Neal, I don't think that's a good idea at all."

"Why not? Do you prefer sex with midgets, or do you have a list of fetishes?"

"No I don't prefer sex with little people and as to fetishes, when does something really become a fetish. What makes it a fetish?"

"Give it your best shot then and I promise to be a good listener."

"Now it's my turn to change subjects because I have to think about what you came up with. How long do you think before you'll be done with Alexis' remodel?"

"Another three weeks maybe, why?"

"I was just wondering what it will be like for you two once that is done."

"You know, I haven't even looked that far ahead. I guess we'll go our separate ways until she comes up with another project for us."

"No ongoing...whatever?"

"Romance?"

"Your word not mine."

"The answer to that is no."

"Will you make love to her again? Would you like to?"

"Will I? I doubt it. We're great at teasing each other, but I'd be surprised if it went any farther than that. Would I? It would be nice to have that experience under more normal circumstances, but I'm not going to sell my soul to make it happen. Why those questions?"

"Just residual thoughts left over from your story. Will you and I do something like this again soon?"

"We have to so I can hear your story. Seriously Nina, I've loved going to dinner with you, and this evening with you has been fantastic. You know, I owe you a lot of dinners that you were cheated out of every time I supplied the food and the beer for the crews. It only seems right to me that we go out for dinner maybe once a week until the books are balanced."

"You've been doing that for the guys for a long time."

"I know, so this might take us months."

"At least that long. I'm going to go home, but before I do, I want to check something."

With that said, she moved a little and reached between my legs and moved her hand until she found my balls and soft cock. Stopping that she moved up and we shared a long and intense kiss as she put my hand back on her breast again. Then she suddenly broke the kiss and moved down until she could feel my cock again, only this time it was hard and much easier to find. I was at a loss for words as she came back up and we shared another long kiss and then she said, "I just wanted to make sure that I really could get you hard."

"You're crazy. Touching would have made me hard. Kissing me would have made me hard, and for sure, putting my hand on your breast would make me hard. And you wondered if that would work if we enjoyed all three? Oh honey, you underestimate yourself."

Then sitting up straight, she tugged at her top, presumably to straighten and then standing up she said, "I better go Neal."

"So soon?"

"Yes, because I'm having trouble behaving myself. I'll work on my story, but it's going to take me some time of course."

"Oh right, the story. I could give you and idea to work with if you'd like."

"Tell me as we walk to the door."

We made it to the door as I said, "Well, it's you and your knight in shining armor and you've just returned to your place for coffee or wine or Kaopectate or something." That made her laugh and then I added, "Now what do you two do? Create a story about how you might see as your perfect evening. Would he touch you? How would that be, and so forth."

"That's hard because those thoughts change. That's what makes us women so complicated."

"If you say so. I really wish you wouldn't go though."

"It's for your sake as much as mine you know. It's like you said earlier, we could get ourselves into a situation and then it might be difficult for us to work together and for you to continue to chase other women."

"That isn't exactly what I said."

"Well whatever, that's close enough I think. I'll see you bright and early Monday morning love."

"Okay. Night Nina." Damn I didn't want to see her leave.

Chapter Twenty

Saturday was going to be a long day. That feeling struck me not long after I got up in the morning and it stayed with me. I was feeling restless, like I had an itch that I couldn't pin down so I could scratch it. I was still thinking about Nina of course, but she made me feel pretty comfortable and happy, so I couldn't contribute my restlessness to last night. I thought about Alexis and what Nina and I had talked about regarding her, but that didn't trigger anything in particular in my mind. I'd feel better once the remodeling was complete and she was happy, but that project was going very well so that wasn't my issue. I gave up and made a grocery list of things I didn't need very badly, and along with my list for the liquor store I went shopping. That distracted me a little and I managed to kill what was left of the morning doing that and then putting everything away. With that done I picked at lunch and it was then that Brook called me. "Hi Neal, did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Nope, I'm just sitting here staring at what's left of my lunch. What's up darlin'?

"I told Jim I was going to come over and talk to you if that's okay."

"So I'm forgiven then?"

"Neal, I'm not mad at you at all. That's what I want to talk to you about. Well that and other things."

"Hon, I'd love to see you and I'll be right here."

"Thanks, so I'll see you in half an hour or so." Now I had something to focus on. I picked up the kitchen and went to the bathroom to shave, since I hadn't bothered with that just for the grocery store. Having Brook mad at me had been on my mind ever since I told her that I had seen her naked. That thought stopped me and I smiled as I stared without seeing. If circumstances were better I'd tease the hell out of her, but that would have to wait until another time, and if I was smart when Jim was present. I'd shot my mouth off telling him I'd make love to his wife in an instant if I had permission and that was true. Maybe slightly exaggerated to shock him, but essentially true nonetheless.

As soon as Brook was inside and the door was closed, we went into a long and firm embrace. I whispered in her ear, "Damn I've missed you honey."

"Oh Neal, I've missed you too and I'm sorry I took so long to do this."

"As long as we're together and picking up the pieces, that's all I can ask for." We let go of each other and I held her at arms length and smiled at her. Let's sit down. Something to drink?"

"Not right now, but maybe later." We sat next to each other and held hands as I waited for her to say something. "Neal, I've been working in my mind what I was going to say when I got here, but now my thoughts are all jumbled together because I'm trying to think too fast."

"Let's start with you and Jim. How are you two doing now?"

"Much better. We've talked and argued and talked again. I think he's hoping for me to say that magic word that's like the tip of the good fairy's wand. Poof and all is right with the world again. I wish I could do that and make it easier for him."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"How do you feel? I mean about going forward. Do you see the recent past as a block to your own personal happiness?"

"Of course not. Neal, it isn't as though I don't understand that I've hurt him so deeply. I know I did, but number one, we can't go back in time. Number two, he's always been so open minded and easy going that I was stunned by his reaction. I mean we almost traded partners a couple of years ago kind of open thinking. I was wrong and I even knew that when it was happening. I have no excuse for that either. I can describe or explain what my thinking was, but that does not make it right and I don't offer that as an excuse."

"How in depth do you want to get into this?"

Jim told me that you and I needed to get it all talked out and I think he's right. Neal, Jim told me almost verbatim what you two said to each other that day you two talked, and he made it clear that I owe you for the things you said about us and about me."

"Oh shit. Just what did he tell you?"

Things like you think I'm so damn good looking and I'm sexy. Things like that. You also really pushed him to rethink his stand, because he might well have done the same thing had it been him and a bunch of women."

"That's right and I meant everything I said. We, as in men and women, all share a lot more in common than we want to think. Different things excite you than might excite me. I'll look at bad porn, but women don't get into that. Those are minor differences as far as I'm concerned. You had a wild and fantastic time that night just as I would have, had I been there with women. No difference at all.

I know you and Jim love each other and it would have killed me to see you two split."

"I know I should feel shame for what I did, and I do. But at the same time, I had that one chance to experience something that is so wild and out of this world. Neal, I'm telling you the truth when I say I didn't go there with the intention of getting screwed. I wanted to dress and act sexy. I wanted to see the guys get naked and hard. I wanted to watch things happen, and yes I was hoping one of them would pay attention to me and maybe we'd even share a touch or two. That sort of thing was what was on my mind."

"I've heard that said by somebody else too."

"Linda?"

"Yeah. But that was only after I had proved twice over that I knew exactly what happened that night. She just wouldn't break down and admit anything. Even then she tried to lie to me Brook. Well anyway, all of that's behind us."

"Is it really behind you Neal?"

"Yes it is. It hurt me for awhile, but I knew that even if the party thing hadn't happened, sooner or later I would have learned things about her that I didn't know. She was just a little too adept at living two lives I guess you could say. So anyway, how would you rate your happiness now?"

"About eighty or ninety percent."

"Not great, but much improved. Can I ask another question. This could be a tough one."

"Try me."

"If you had the chance to go to a party like that again, and if Jim gave you his permission to go. Would you?"

"Oh wow." She leaned back and I joined her and turned my head to watch her as she thought. "Neal, I don't know how to answer that."

"If you're worried about what I'd think of you, don't okay? I'm learning things about the people I love and about myself, and one thing I'm learning is don't be quick to judge, be very slow to criticize and fast to embrace. Take you for example. I'll love you no matter if you strip naked in the middle of the highway. I'll still love you. Of course I'd be damn sure to be there to watch you," and I smiled.

"This is pretty embarrassing, but Jim talked about you seeing me naked and...well the other parts too of course."

"Say them Brook. Bring everything out into the open. Or would you rather I tell you all that I saw that life altering night?"

She couldn't look at me, but she looked down at our intertwined hands and said, "You saw me undress and you studied my naked body right?"

"Fortunately for me that is right."

"You saw that guy touching me."

"That's right. That stranger. That handsome man that you knew nothing about you, touched and caressed you like I, who loves you, can only dream of ever doing. What else Brook?"

"Oh god Neal, you watched me as that stranger fucked me. I never thought I'd use that word, but that's what happened."

"Yes that is what happened and he fucked you pretty thoroughly while I studied your every move and expression." That was an exaggeration, but I thought it appropriate right then.

"Why don't you hate me or at least condemn me?"

"I'm busy condemning myself actually."

"What do you mean?"

"For spying on all of you. You know, there's a part of me that's still glad I did that. Of course as a guy, I loved seeing all of you naked and I loved seeing all of...well most of the action. But among other things I broke a trust that Alexis had in me. The other thing I should be condemned for is wishing I could make love to you. That's wrong and I could never do that to Jim, but I told him that if ever circumstances were to allow that to happen, I'd see that I was right there with you."

She was still studying our hands as she said, "Jim told me that you'd said that and he wasn't all that pleased about it."

"He'll get over it because he knows that I wouldn't do that to him. But that doesn't stop me from saying it or thinking it."

"I don't know what to say about that Neal. You are such a nice guy and I love you too. I've thought about us making love too. There, I've said it. I've never told Jim that of course, even during intimate conversation and I never would tell him, so that's a secret between you and me. I better leave all of that alone and answer your question. Would I do that again? In a blink I'd do it again. That is something that I wouldn't and maybe even couldn't do as I got older. Why would I want to? I can't even answer that and I wish I could. I'll never do anything like that behind Jim's back again, so that question isn't something that I want to give a lot of thought to. What would you think of me if I did?"

1...7891011...18