All Comments on 'Being a Woman Ch. 02'

by namowa

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cathycantoocathycantooover 9 years ago
Forget the haters, please continue

Loving your work. Looking forward to uncle and aunt finding them...

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
You Go Girl...

...So glad you were encouraged by so many to continue, its a wonderful story... always enjoy reading the results of such hard work. You built up a beautiful background for your characters in this installment. And as so many are now likely to say, more would be nice! Longer chapters please :) Thanks for writing and hangin' in there to keep us entertained, it IS appreciated. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I wish they were longer, but this series is going to be a great one, I can feel it already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First you crawl!

I may be mildly annoyed by the brevity of chapters but their nice form compensates. Writers as babies learn first to crawl in short chapters, then do baby steps in full selfcontained ones, proceed to strides with multi chapter "tomes" and run with novellas. I like the way you keep the inner and outer transformations in sync on yr heroine! I still wait to see if Brad is a guy like me or not! (though he wouldn't make my past mistakes )...Haters rule by the way, the more you have the better your story is! Anyone worth anything has at least a couple of haters so just enjoy them!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 9 years ago
The story is nice, the open letter at the beginning was great.

so now you've proved to yourself and the world that you're a writer. Sure, everybody wants more. We pig out until the ice cream bucket is empty and still want more. Don't listen to them. Write the way you like, write the way you want, write from your heart...that's the only way. There are certain rules we expect you to abide by...but if the story is there we will all forgive the little hiccups along the way. Ask for help if you feel the need, or don't and thumb your nose. Relish in the joy of creativity and welcome to the club...no dues, just abundant criticism which is fun to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better editing this time...

you did a much better job of editing this time. Great work! I hope to read more about how all this makes you feel. How does the actual evening with Brad compare to your level of anticipation. Looking forward to the next installment.

shadoblivionshadoblivionover 9 years ago
We want more :)

You seem to be leading up to an incredibly sexual and sensual encounter between Paul and Brad and I hope it's as intimate and explicit as it should be given the tension between them and the opportunity that Paul has to realize his fantasy of being handled and taken like a woman...

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
wonderful

You did a very good chapter with nice character development.. please continue..

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987over 9 years ago
awesome going ...

nice going .. and with a lovely sence of romance ...but dont leave it on the midway .......... i feel very disapointed, may be because i am very curious .. atleast make it little big ..... i will wait for next chapter soon ........... KISSES

cliptoecliptoeover 9 years ago
You are creating a wonderful work here!

Another beautifully written chapter in this wondrous character study of transformation. Your detail and look into the mind of Paula is wonderful, and the slow build up with the building and romantic relationship with Brad is very well done. Just enough spice to make a happy reader want more. I too, absolutely applaud your open letter at the start. It seems Paul/Paula isnt the only character being built here, but the author grows as well. Your style is wonderful and your work is showing a lot of progress. Go with what you know, and tell the story in your words is always the best way to write, and you are really on your way. Thank you so very much for this very wonderful, and important look into a beautiful soul. Keep them coming and enjoy the release.

your fan,

cliptoe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES