All Comments on 'Being Nosey Pays Off'

by nubreedsexual

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Inniticiated????

what the hell is "Inniticiated", seriously, take a second to use a dictionary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
turn off storie

waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Crap

Don't give up your day job because as a writer you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
God-Almight Awful...

I'm a lesser person for having read this crap. How is it possible to make yourself write so poorly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bad Choice

This author apparently thinks that any sex between related family members qualifies as an incest story. What they don't understand is that when RAPE is used, not as background but as the main plot material the story belongs in the non-consentual category. This author just didn't use a single rape to make his point, but a mother, her 3 sons, and a stranger GANG RAPED the daughter on her 18th birthday, then threatened her with enormous financial loss if she told, and lastly made her a sex slave. There is not a single iota of love or care in this story, and should be moved out of the incest category ASAP. Any further submissions by this author should be checked BEFORE being submitted to a category, since the author can't tell the difference. Read the story only if you want to be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pfft...

loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
They're right

As a major novelist, I have to agree with the above. Sorry. Once something is written, take time to review it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
not what I was expecting

This isn't what I was expecting, from the description I had something completely different pictured. While the overall story isn't too bad, it could use some work. This definitely shouldn't be in the incest catagory, but rather in the nonconsent one.

However with some better writing and moving it to the nonconsent catagory, changing it's description as well. It could make an worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Garbage

I got as far as "Intentively" ("attentively", the root word is "attention"), and then her being 35 with 3 18-19 y/o sons. I stopped reading there. Good thing I didn't get to the rape. What is it with people classifying rape between family members as incest lately? Rape as a primary plot device, regardless of any relationship between the rapist and the victim, is non-consent, period.

dwf4blkdwf4blkalmost 20 years ago
Bad dog

Obviously English isn't your first language. Human being the first classification for your DNA is also questioned with this piece of shit. Some people paddle in the shallow end of the gene pool, did your ancestors even get wet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why do you insult your intended public?

Apart from all the errors made out of an extrememly obvious paucity of knowledge and skill in the English [even American] language, you owe it as a courtesy to your readers to take the trouble to read over what you have written, and correct the many, many obvious typing errors. This lack of courtesy is apparent in all too many Literotica contributors, together with a similar ignorance of simple English spelling, punctuation, vocabulary and grammar - though I have never seen an example as bad as your piece of trash. Expecting us to derive anything other than contempt from such crap is nothing but an insult to even the meanest of intelligences. Give it up. Go and play in the sand with toy cars, or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
TOTAL CRAP

WORST STORY EVER

WickedEveWickedEvealmost 20 years ago
why did I read this?

I saw all the negative feedback and it was like a car wreck. I had to gawk.

I know I should only comment on your writing and not you. But I'm guessing you have to be an 18 year-old male virgin.

Please try a volunteer editor. Also visit the writing forums at literotica, where can you learn how to improve your skills.

Trust me, you'll learn to write better, and your readers will thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What??

Shit, this is in the wrong catagory it should be in non-consent/rape. I'm fucking glad I didnt have a mom like that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Forget it

Sorry but i agree with the others wrong category, poor story line. not worth the effort4e5e

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This should be in a different category.

I know it's difficult with multi-category stories, but to me this was less about incest (which I enjoy reading about) and more about rape and blackmail (which I don't). "If you tell anyone that your brothers and I raped you, I'll stop your trust fund."

I think you've been a bit careless with numbers, as well. She's 35, and it's her daughter's 18th birthday. That means she as 17 when daughter was born, and 16 or 17 when she was conceived. If the (presumably older) sons are triplets she would have been 15 to 16, and if not she'd have had to start the oldest when she was about 12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't believe it

This is supposed to be a true story but it falls apart in so many places. It made me angry to read it, expecting non-fiction but instead finding this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous