Belong Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gulped, suddenly seeming nervous.

"Give me tonight. Please."

A turmoil of emotions erupted in me. I didn't know what exactly to do, but I knew I wanted this as well. Probably more than Ryan did. As the silence dragged, Ryan's expression started to cringe in humiliation and agony. That's when I knew I had to do something. I leaned in and touched my lips to his.

Ryan gasped. Then, he took over. He threaded his fingers through my hair and crushed my lips impossibly closer to his, lapping my lips with his tongue and plunging into my mouth. His tongue challenged me to the dance it so gracefully moved to and I yielded. I moaned despite my best efforts and I could feel Ryan smirk. I didn't notice that Ryan had removed my clothing along with his. By now, his hands had already glided lower and lower, eventually coming to rest on my ass.

He cupped and squeezed my cheeks sensually and ground our erections together. I almost screamed with desire while Ryan gave a deep groan.

"Ry... Ryan... Oh..." I tried to express my needs, my desires, but nothing much got out of my mouth as Ryan moved his lips down towards my neck and collarbone, sucking and chewing. He palmed my crotch and my knees gave out.

"Shawn..." he panted; voice husky and deep from the arousal. "I want you so much. I... oh... I want to touch you in every way possible, to claim you, to let the world know that you are mine and mine alone..."

Usually such possessive speech would have scared me and I would have run for the hills. But coming from Ryan, I felt protected, wanted, needed. I nodded. "Then take me."

Ryan growled and guided me back to my bed, almost tripping the both of us in the rush. He pushed me down onto the bed and followed soon. We kissed, and Ryan quickly covered my body with his, hands roaming all over my body, touching me every single inch; every possible way.

"Oh, God!" I rasped when he stroked my stiffness and his tongue trailing down my abs. He licked and sucked the muscles there and started to probe into my belly button. I could feel his chin touching the head of my cock. I nearly yelled out. "Ryan..."

He must have sensed my desperation. He stopped stroking. I wailed my disappointment, till wet warmness encased me. My body arched towards the warmth; my mouth opened wide, screaming silently. I shut my eyes as Ryan bobbed up and down my considerable length, taking his time to tease me, to taste me.

"Mmmm, Shawn's flavour. I love it." He mused sensually.

I was about to say something -- not that I could remember -- till I felt something probing me from the back door. I've never really thought I was gay or straight, or even bi; the reality of sex with another man escaped me till now. I tensed, and Ryan sensed my apprehension.

"Relax, Shawn. I'll make it slow, prepare you properly," he cooed. "Please... I want to show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you..."

I shuddered. I nodded. "Please..."

Ryan got back to it, circling my bud as he sucked one of my balls into his mouth. I could barely contain myself as I thrashed. When I got a grip of the situation, I realise that Ryan was sawing a finger in and out of me -- and I was enjoying it. He probed and twisted and touched something in me that made me scream.

"Ryan... Ry... Oh! Urgh! Ryan... Again... Please, please..." I sobbed and gasped at the same time, gulping air in large quantities.

He smiled a naughty grin at me and stroked me there again, increasing his pressure on the spot that numbed my mind. I begged, begged for more. Somehow I needed more than just his fingers, yet I didn't know what until I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. I stilled for a moment but the nervousness fled soon after and I began to press back onto his hardness, impaling myself on him.

Ryan held me still.

"Patience, Shawn," he muttered. "You'll hurt yourself. Let me."

He began in inch forward, bit by bit. I felt the pressure on my bud as it slowly stretched to accommodate him. I bit my lip and felt the head of his cock make it way into me. Then, 'pop!' he was in me. I wrapped the head of his cock in me and I was eager for more. I was about to push back when a moan escaped my lips. Ryan was rotating his hips, the head of his cock rubbing my chute in circular motions, driving me insane.

"Stop with the tease and fuck me!" I nearly yelled. He smirked.

He began to push in and I was taken by surprise how easily he slipped into me, right to the hilt. I was penetrated deeply, and I never think there was any thing better than the feel of him in me.

He pulled out till only the head remained in me and rammed all the way back home. He repeated this; I was seeing stars. I could not think. All I wanted was this to go on forever. I held onto his rampaging body, feeling the beads of sweat gliding down his back. He gazed into my eyes with such care, such love that the tension built in me quickly, coupled with the feel of his torso rubbing against my dick.

His pace sped up, rutting into me.

"I'm coming, Shawn.... Come... Come with me..."

I grasped onto his hand, lacing our fingers together. "I love you," I whispered.

That sent him over the edge and he squirted jet after jet of seed into me. Ah, the warmth of the man I love -- flowing in me, seeping out of me. All I felt was Ryan and Ryan alone. I came like dynamite -- the most explosive orgasm took me as I nipped Ryan's earlobe.

He collapsed onto me and we both panted like dogs, unable to move.

When we finally regained consciousness, Ryan leaned down to kiss me.

"Mine, forever" he mumbled contentedly, as he gave me a thrust of his cock still in me.

"Ah...! Keep that up and we'll be up for round two..." I choked, eyes starting to glaze.

"So does that mean that you're mine?" he smirked.

"I'll show you! You are mine!" I laughed as I flipped him over.

Again and again, we made each other come, whispers of promises and love made. Oh yes, we belong together.

12