Ben and Ann Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom seconded that remark saying how much he had enjoyed Jill letting go enough to let them see her too. Ben asked Jill if it had excited her to have them looking at her when she while being so naughty. She admitted it had and how ready she had been for Tom by the time they reached their room.

Ann said all this talk had her in a dither and she thought she needed a margarita. They had a round of margaritas with a second one to sip on. Ben wondered if they were toasting the evening before or the beginning of something more. Maybe it was just the women getting their courage up to go for it; time would tell.

Before long, the women were ready to have lotion applied to their backs. Both men undid their wife's top and began rubbing the lotion in. They watched each other stroking and rubbing his wife. Ben smiled as he watched Tom's fingers slide over the sides of Jill's breast and then, Tom got to smile too even though there was less for him to see from the side. After awhile, the women refastened their tops and strolled down to the water together. The men looked at each other remarking how this might just happen after all.

After the women returned, they all lay there relaxing in the sun sipping the rest of their margaritas. After awhile, Jill commented the waiter didn't seem to be anywhere in sight so the men should go get another round of margaritas. As the men got up to go, Ben noticed Jill give Tom a strange look. It took several minutes to go over to the outside bar, get the drinks, and return. When the men neared the awning, they saw their wives sitting topless on their loungers in the sun.

Ben suddenly understood the "look" and it made him wonder if Jill and Tom were working them. If they were, just what were they working them toward? He was enjoying Ann being topless on the beach but he felt he needed to be cautious with just how far this might go. Ben walked over to Ann handing her the drink and leaning down to kiss her lips. He told her he loved her and she looked just lovely.

A few minutes later, Tom suggested to Jill she needed sunscreen on her breasts as they had never had any sun on them and he didn't want her to get burned. He volunteered to help her with that. Jill told him she could reach them herself just fine. Ben just handed Ann the lotion bottle and watched as she applied lotion to her supple breasts. By the time she had finished, her nipples were long, thick, and stiff shinning in the sun. He looked over to Jill. Her breasts were also gleaming in the sun from the lotion and her little nipples were like hard little peas. He saw the smile on Tom's face as he had watched him looking at Jill.

When they all got up to go down to the water for a swim, Ben wondered if Ann would put her top back on. But, she didn't. They walked hand in hand down to the water where Ann relaxed and was swimming and frolicking in the water. Ben wished he had his camera, but this time, memory would have to suffice. As they walked back to their loungers, Ben noticed Ann looking from one group of people and then at him and then the next group of people and then to him again. By the time they reached their loungers, Ann seemed quite pleased with herself. Ben was so happy.

The day went on with both women remaining topless. As the afternoon waned, Jill told Tom he could help her with her lotion and if he was good with her back, he could do her front too. Ben and Ann watched as Tom worked all over Jill's back and her legs up to her bottoms. Then she turned over and he worked on her arms and legs then up to her abdomen and finally her breasts. Jill was watching them watch Tom rub her breasts and roll her nipples in his fingers. When he had finished, Tom had an obvious erection pushing the front of his suit out.

They all sat there in the sun quietly waiting. Ben, heck everyone, was wondering if Ann would ask Ben to do the same for her. Ann lay relaxing on her lounger with her arms at her sides and her eyes hidden behind dark glasses. Her nipples were thick and erect. Was it from watching Tom touch Jill or from wanting Ben to touch her with them watching, with anyone on the beach who wanted to watching? Was she thinking about what Ben had said the night before when he was taking her from behind? Soon, the moment passed without Ann saying anything.

When they were leaving the beach, Jill invited them to dine with them again but Ben suggested they had a few things they needed to take care of on their own. Maybe they would all meet up again the next day. Ann put her top back on and they began to walk to their room hand in hand. As they walked, Ann asked Ben what they needed to take care of. He said, "Us and our love for each other." She asked him if he was upset she had gone topless on the beach. He told her no, not at all, but he needed -- they needed to just take care of each other that evening. He didn't share with her his suspicion of Jill and Tom.

In their room, Ann asked Ben if he had been upset she hadn't asked him to put lotion on her breasts after Jill had let Tom do it. He told her he was fine with whatever she felt comfortable with and not disappointed at all. He just loved her and wanted her to see herself as beautiful and lovable and sexy. He didn't need her to do any specific thing or let him do any special thing for him to love her. His love for her was unconditional and he hoped she could come to love herself as much as he did.

Ben undressed and then he slowly undressed Ann. He took her in his arms and kissed her while he caressed and fondled her lovely body. When he caressed her breast, Ann winced because it was slightly burned even though she had applied sunscreen several times. She was lucky though as her skin was supple and a slight burn would turn to a light tan overnight; it always had on the rest of her body. Ben bent down to kiss her owies all better bringing her nipples up to stiff nubbins.

He lay her down on the bed and held her tenderly in his arms as he kissed her. He kissed her neck, her eyes and her ears. Slowly he aroused her finally rolling over her to enter her in the missionary position. As he plunged himself into her, he told her how lovely she was and how everyone on the beach had enjoyed watching her be joyous on the beach. Everyone liked seeing her body and he was so proud of her feeling good within herself. He told her how sexy and hot she was and how he didn't want that to end when they went back home. He did bring her to an orgasm followed shortly by his own. They weren't crazy and ferocious as some had been on that trip but they were good. Then they fell asleep in each others' arms.

The next day was the last full day of their vacation at the resort as they would only have part of the next day on the beach before they needed to leave. Ben and Ann discussed whether they wanted to be with Jill and Tom again or find another place on the beach just to themselves. Ann thought it would be good to spend the day with them as they had cut them off the evening before and she didn't want them to be offended.

They wandered out to the awning finding the other couple there waiting for them. Jill was already topless sipping a margarita with a smile on her face. Ben noticed Jill's bottoms were briefer than the one she had worn the first two days. Ann took her wrap off and when she was putting it into their beach bag, she also slipped her top off putting it in the bag too.

As Ann began to put sunscreen on her breasts, Jill asked her if she had been burned the day before. Ann said she had but it had mostly turned to a tan although they were still a bit sensitive. Jill suggested it might feel better if she let Ben put her sunscreen on for her as she certainly liked the way Tom had helped her that morning. Ann asked Ben if he wanted to do that for her. He said he did but only if it was something she wanted. She told him to show her how gentle and thorough he could be.

Ben filled his hands with the lotion and began to rub it into her soft pliant breasts. Ann didn't have her sunglasses on this time so he could watch her watching Jill and Tom and then looking around to see if anyone else was watching. Her eyes fixed on a small group nearby. When Ben looked in that direction, he saw them watching with one or another making quiet comments to the others from time to time.

He rolled her nipples between his fingers causing her to moan and when he pulled her nipples lifting her breasts up away from her chest, he thought she might have an orgasm. He continued to caress and play with her breasts long after they were sufficiently protected and Ann just let him. When he finally stopped, he had a stiff erection pushing out the front of his suit. He looked over noticing Tom had an erection too. Jill was rubbing her thick thighs together making a damp spot in the crotch of her bottoms.

Ann noticed she had a damp spot in her own bottoms, so she suggested they take a dip in the ocean. She and Jill walked down to the water together moving out into the water until they were more than waist deep. Ben wondered what was up when they stayed there for awhile. Eventually, they came back to their loungers.

As the day wore on, Ann alternated between applying her own sunscreen and having Ben do it for her. By the late afternoon, Jill told Ann how much she liked the way Ben would put her lotion on and wondered if Ann would let him apply her lotion. If she wanted, Tom could help her with her lotion too. Tom seemed to be agreeable with those ideas and Ben remained quiet on the matter leaving it up to Ann. Ben didn't want this to go that far and had no intention for it to happen but he wanted to know where Ann was on this. After a brief moment, Ann said she didn't think that would be a good idea. Ann didn't want Ben playing with her big tits and Tom would probably be disappointed with her smaller ones.

Not accepting that for an answer, Tom told Ann he would be delighted to touch her as he applied her lotion and not disappointed at all. Jill suggested she and Ann do what they did in the water and maybe then Ann would rethink that idea. Ben saw the ah-ha look show up on Ann's face as she realized what was going on. Ann told Ben she wasn't feeling too well and though maybe she needed to lie down for awhile out of the sun.

After Ann put her top and wrap on, they left the beach together telling Jill and Tom goodbye. Ben asked her if she really needed to go back to their room or did she just want to set up shop by the resort swimming pool? By the pool none of the women were topless which was just fine by Ann. She had had enough for awhile. They lounged there by the pool as they talked.

Ben asked Ann what she thought Jill and Tom had been doing. She told him she thought they were trying to seduce them into some kind of sex swap thing. He asked her what had gone on in the water with Jill. She told him Jill had gotten so excited watching him apply lotion to her tits she needed to get some relief. Once they were out in the water, she had told Ann she was going to touch herself and bring herself off suggesting Ann do the same. Ann had been excited too and when she saw Jill push her bottoms down to her knees and begin to finger herself, she had put her hand into her bottoms and used her fingers on her wet slit too. Jill had asked her to push her bottoms down so she could watch her too, so Ann had exposed her pussy to Jill's gaze.

After they each finished, Jill was talking to Ann as they walked back to the loungers. She told her how hot and sexy that was and how much the men would enjoy watching them repeat their adventure. That was what Jill was suggesting back on the beach; for them to masturbate with the men watching. Jill was hoping Ann would get so turned on she would let Tom handle her and Ben would be happy enough with her big tits he would let it happen. Ben told Ann he had suspicions about Jill and Tom the day before but he hadn't been sure until then. He told her how well she had handled the whole situation and how proud he was of her.

Ben went on to tell Ann how much he enjoyed her newfound freedom on the beach and how much he had enjoyed touching her breasts on the beach especially when she enjoyed it and it excited her. He hoped she could separate the them parts of the vacation adventure from the Jill and Tom parts. He didn't want Jill and Tom's selfishness to spoil what they had found on their vacation. She was beginning to realize she was sexy and alluring and just how much he loved her. He didn't want her to loose that. She had been relaxed, playful, and joyous within herself which had overjoyed him to watch.

They had come back home happy with their adventurous vacation and each other. Ann would wear the bottoms of her suit in their secluded back yard for Ben. She even let him take a few pictures of her there when she was topless in the sun and with that big smile of hers of course. Ann had begun to dress a little better and take more care with her makeup; what little she used. Summer faded and with the cold wet weather their time together in the back yard passed too.

But old habits die hard. After many months, Ann was back to making small comments here and there about herself being fat or frumpy. Ben could see it seeping back into her head. As her attitude slowly drooped over time, Ann let her appearance slip too. As much as he tried to remind her of his excitement watching her discover her beauty, her sensual sexiness, and how she deserved to be loved, he saw it slipping away. What to do, what to do? Ben needed to come up with another plan to get her to reinvest herself in herself and their marriage. This time he hoped it would be more permanent.

12