Ben and Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers

Joe was greeted at the door with Ben handing him a cold mixed drink and Ann who gave him a polite hug. Ben was dressed like him and Ann was wearing the sun dress and sandals he knew she was supposed to be wearing according to their bet. Dinner was a simple baked chicken with rice and vegetables on the side which they shared with a nice bottle of wine as they talked. Dinner over, they moved into the living room where Ben put on some mellow music before mixing them some cold mimosas to sip as they sat and talked. They talked about Ben and Ann and how things were going. Ann asked Joe about he and Millie. The conversation was cozy and intimate.

After the second mimosa, Ben stood taking Ann into his arms telling her he wanted her to dance with him. He held her close as they danced; she snuggled herself into his chest all relaxed and comfortable. As the song ended, he suggested she should dance with Joe also. Joe had seen Ben give him the nod so he was standing right there to take Ann by the hand leading her into another dance as he pulled her in close to his body. Encased once again in strong arms she relaxed into his chest smelling his cologne through his thin shirt as she let him lead her around the living room as they danced.

When that song ended, Ben was standing there handing another mimosa to Ann as he took her back into his arms for another dance. As they danced, she almost spilled some of her drink so he encouraged her to finish it so she could set the glass down. As he held her dancing he looked down into the face of his lovely wife and leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her lips softly and then around her eyes. Then he held her close as they moved together until the song ended. Once again she was pulled into Joe's arms.

Ann snuggled into his chest again until he leaned back to look into her face. He told her he could understand why Ben talked about her all time during their trips. She was lovely and intelligent and soft and caring and sensuous. She was truly hot and what made it best was she was obviously only in love with Ben. Then he leaned in and gave her a quick soft kiss on her lips. Ann was stunned; that he would say those things to her - and in front of her husband no less. Ben, OH MY GOD, she turned her head around to look at him to see worried about what he was going to do to his friend – to her.

Ben took her into his arms and held her close telling Joe he was absolutely right; she was all of that and so much more. He told her he love her and he understood no man could see her and hold her so close in such an intimate setting and not know all of that. Joe just couldn't help himself but to say it out loud. He didn't mean any disrespect; he didn't go behind his back. Oh and by the way, she lost the bet. Then, he pulled her into his body almost crushing her as he kissed her long and hard thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth and caressed her plump butt with his hands.

As Ann stepped back, Ben handed her a glass of wine he had poured for her when Ben had been dancing with her. He told her to drink her glass of wine and wait until it was finished before saying anything. He and Joe waited as she drank the glass sip by sip then gulping the last half and setting the glass down. She told Ben he couldn't really expect her to do this. He told her if she had won the bet she would have expected him to pay off in full in every detail; a bet is a bet. Looking him in the eyes, she said, "If this is what you want, then go ahead and do it.", as she stood there in front of him and raised her arms straight up over her head. He told her no the bet was she would take it off; like this, as he pulled the bottom of his shirt up over his head and off his arms to toss it into a nearby chair.

Ben stood there smiling at his lovely wife. He was thinking about how he was not forcing her to do this and she now had to choose whether or not she was going to participate in this going further or walk away. She looked from her husband's smiling face to Joe who gave her a shrug of his shoulders and bewildered look as if to say he didn't understand what was going on.

Ann reached down grasping her sun dress near its hem and began lifting it up gathering the bottom of the dress in her hands until she held it up above her waist. She stopped to look Ben in the eyes giving him a chance to change his mind. He looked at his wife's wide hips covered only by the black lace of her boy pants. Her dark thatch of pubic hair was quite visible through the lace. He knew Joe was seeing it just as clearly as he was. Ben continued to smile and looked back up into her sparkling soft brown eyes. Ann gave out a huge sigh letting out the deep breath she had been holding. She crossed her arms and lifted the sun dress up over her head and off her arms tossing it over on top of her husband's shirt in the chair.

Before she could put her hands on her hips and give them that cocky rebellious look that says, "So there!"(Yeah, all you guys know exactly the look I mean.), Ben took her tightly into his arms and began to dance with her again. He pulled her soft breasts into his hairy chest as she laid her head onto his shoulder. The music they were dancing to was the same mellow music they had danced to so many times before; only then it was just them and they were usually dressed and there had been no one looking on. Ann had always found dancing with him to be so sensual and exciting; he knew it would affect her deeply. He also knew the music would play all night if he wanted it to as he had set the replay button on the CD player when he started it earlier.

Ben leaned back to look into her face which was soft and radiant; she was OK so far. He leaned in to kiss her running his tongue into her mouth as his hand came up to caress her breast. The nipple was stiff as he rolled it between his fingers bringing a moan from deep in her throat. As the song ended, he leaned down to kiss her breast he was caressing. Ann looked up to see Joe standing there watching them. He too had removed his shirt. She looked back at her husband as Joe took her hand pulling her to him to begin the next dance. Ben lifted her wine glass up toward her in a silent gesture asking her if she wanted another. Ann simply nodded yes as she laid her head onto Joe's shoulder nestling her breasts into the hairy chest of her husband's friend.

When Ben came back into the living room, he watched as Joe kissed the special spot on his wife's neck just below and behind her ear he had told him about. Ann leaned her head back on her shoulders as Joe's hand softly caressed her breast and pulled her nipple lifting her soft mound out from her chest. As she moaned her arousal, Joe's kisses moved to her soft lips. Ann's eyes came wide open as she looked to her husband to see his reaction. His reaction was to hand her the refilled glass of wine and take her into his arms and kiss her too.

As he kissed her, her husband's hands were roaming all over her; across her face and neck, down to her breasts, up and down her back and down to her plump butt caressing her through her lacy panties. He took her hand and brought it down to his groin where she found he had removed his shorts. He pulled his erect cock out of his boxers and wrapped her hand around it. Ann closed her eyes and alternated between caressing the head of his cock and slowly stroking the meaty shaft with one hand and sipping her wine in the other hand. As his hands continued to explore her body, Ben fondled her breasts, stroked her face, lips, and eyes, and kneaded her fleshy butt cheeks. When he ran his hand over her lace covered pussy lips, his hand glistened with her arousal.

As the next song began, Ben took her empty wine glass and moved her into the waiting arms of Joe who had also removed his shorts. She put her arms around his neck as he kissed her. Ben could see his tongue moving in between her lips. Joe took her hand and, like Ben, wrapped it around his stiff member sticking out the front of his boxers. Ann laid her head back on her shoulders swaying with the music as she let this man kiss, caress, and fondle her any way he desired. She was excited in a way she had never been before and wondered in that moment how far Ben was going to take this. She knew in her heart she was in for the whole ride and was trusting him to take care of her like she always had. She turned to make sure Ben could see her stroking Joe's stiff cock and him sucking her nipple confident this wasn't going to bring any rage or other problem from her him either. When Joe's hand caressed her panty covered pussy lips, he squeezed them and rubbed them together massaging her clit inside. His hand came away soaked with the juices which he had pressed from her thick hair and panties.

Ann was only slightly surprised when Ben wrapped his arms around her from behind as she danced with Joe. His hands moved down to her boy pants catching the waistband and lowering them over her wide hips, down her thick thighs and dropping them to the floor so she could dance out of them. His hand came back up to caress her naked pussy and one finger dipped between her slick lips to circle her clit. She could only moan her approval into Joe's mouth as he kissed her. Ben's hands came up to caress and lift her soft breasts from underneath as he invited Joe to kiss and suck one and then the other. As he kissed and sucked her tits, she moved Joe's hand down to her wet throbbing pussy. His hand cupped her hairy mound and squeezed it before moving behind her to grab her fleshy butt cheek.

Ben guided his wife down onto the carpet where he lay beside her kissing her face as he again brought her hand to his stiff member. Only then was she aware he had removed his boxers and was nude like her. Then Joe was laying on the other side of her wrapping her other hand around his cock; he too was completely nude now. As her husband kissed her lips, her face, her neck and caressed her breasts, Joe's hands were caressing and fondling her all over her body; up and down her stomach and chest, all over her legs, between her legs all over her hairy mound, up and down her legs, up between her legs and underneath her to caress her soft butt. All the time he was caressing her body, Joe was telling her how beautiful she was, how sensuous and sexy she was, how exciting her breasts and pussy were, how wonderful it was to play with her butt.

It was then Ann spoke up telling them, "I need it, now, I need it." When Ben asked her what she needed she told them she needed both of them to fuck her in all of her places; she needed it now, she needed it hard, and for neither one of them to stop until she couldn't take it anymore. The men looked at each other almost in shock; they hadn't planned on this. Ben kneeled in between his wife's wide open thick thighs and easily slid his stiff cock in her wet slit clear to the bottom on the first thrust. He was so excited he was shoving his cock as hard as he could into her depths making her whole body shake. She was pulling Joe by his cock up toward her face begging him to fuck her mouth.

Joe stopped short of her mouth where he could rub his cock around on her soft breast telling her how sexy her breasts were and how exciting she was before he leaned down to kiss her lips. Ben was so excited he couldn't help but come shooting thick spurts of come deep into his wife's pussy. As Ben moved away from her pussy, Ann looked into Joe's eyes and asked him to take her. When he told her he couldn't do that, she threw it back at him saying he kept telling her how sexy and exciting she was but she evidently wasn't good enough to actually fuck. Joe looked at Ben and Ben looked back with absolute shock on his face and a shrug of his shoulders telling him he was lost and didn't know what to do now.

Thinking quickly, Joe moved down between her open thighs telling her he didn't want to just fuck her he wanted to love her the way she deserved to be loved. Then he leaned in to thrust his tongue into her hairy snatch. Ben moved down by Joe to watch him licking her cunt and then leaned in to give him a couple of directions. He told him to go ahead and use two fingers deep into her channel as he licked her. When she gets so wet it drips between her butt cheeks, move his fingers one at a time into her butt hole and use his thumb deep in her channel. Then, he should gently capture her clit between his teeth and hold it still as he thrashes it as hard as he can with the flat of his tongue from side to side.

As Joe continued to work over his wife's pussy, Ben moved up to put his wilting cock into her mouth. She said she wanted them in all her holes, well with Joe in her pussy and ass and him in her mouth, there she was. He pulled her stiff nipples and twisted them but not too roughly as he knew this would drive her nuts whenever she was really turned on. He kept slowly moving his cock in and out of her mouth as it got stiffer and more erect with each thrust. It was also exciting for him to watch Joe sucking and licking his wife's pussy. He remembered daydreaming about Tom doing this and now Joe was really doing it. It bothered him to realize how much it excited him as he knew he shouldn't really be liking that at all.

With her butt being finger-fucked and her clit being thrashed, Ann began to crash from one orgasm into another. She shook and twitched all over the floor as much as she could being held down at her crotch by Joe and her husband's hands on her breasts and cock in her mouth. Ben lost track of where one orgasm ended and the next one started or how many she was having; it just seemed like one long flowing throbbing eruption. When she pushed him away from her mouth, Joe let up and moved out from between her legs.

Before she could move or get her breath or say anything, Ben moved back in between her legs and thrust his hard cock back into her pussy. He directed Joe to move back up to her tits. Her husband knew he was probably not going to last to long this time either so he only thrust into her pussy for a minute before pulling out and moving just a little lower to slide into her butt Joe had lubricated so well. Ann told Joe to go look at what her husband was doing to her. When Ben leaned back on his knees with her thighs draped over his, Joe could easily see Ben's stiff cock in his wife's ass. She told Joe he could have had that; that could have been him.

Joe moved back up to where he could once again rub his stiff cock around her soft breasts and nudge the nipple with his piss hole. He was so stiff and so excited with all he had seen and done he quickly came shooting spurt after spurt of thick white come all over Ann's tits and chest. Then, as he rubbed his come all over her tits, he leaned in to tell her she was so sexy and so hot and so exciting he would never in his life ever forget her or this evening. He kissed her softly on her lips and thanked her for the most wonderful evening before moving back over to where his clothes were.

Ben kept thrusting himself into his wife's butt while he pulled and twisted her nipples. That was the last vision Joe had of them before he turned to quietly let himself out to return to his hotel. With Joe gone, Ben kept fucking his wife's butt and mauling her tits all the while telling her how much he loved her and needed her in his life and how much he needed her to let him love her the way she deserved to be loved. As the next orgasm rolled over Ann, her butt clamped down on her husband's cock driving him into an orgasm with her.

They lay quietly holding each other nude on the floor of their living room with the mellow music playing softly in the background. Finally, Ann said she couldn't believe they just did that. Ben asked her if she was OK. She said she thought it was more important to know if he was OK. He told her he was OK and then he almost spilled the beans when he added how it had gotten kind of out of hand and became more than he expected. Again, he needed to know if she was OK. She told him she was OK as long as he still loved her and wanted her; only her.

Ben kissed his beloved so softly and tenderly and with tears in his eyes he told her he wished she could only know just how much he loved her. He wanted her to know that and to accept that and to bask in that. He would do just anything to make her life – their life together better; if she only just knew. She kissed him and told him she would work on that; it sounded like a really good idea.

By then Ann was a leaking mess, so she held her sundress up against her mess as she moved quickly into the downstairs bathroom to clean up a bit. Ben lay there thinking about what had just taken place believing he – they had really pulled it off. It hadn't happened exactly by the plan, but it had worked. He passed his wife on his way into the bathroom as she was coming back into the living room. While he was cleaning up and continuing to congratulate himself, he didn't see his wife shutting down the video camera on the book shelf and the laptop behind the couch in the living room.

They were both exhausted falling asleep in each others arms. Both slept hard and late into the next morning. When they finally did get up, both were quick to check to see if the other was still OK. She told him she was OK but she was surprised as he had always seemed like such a normal and steady fellow not such a wild and crazy guy as he was the night before. She was joking; it would be OK. He would give her some time to think about it before he tried to really talk to her.

Ben told her he needed to go into town to take care of a few things. She figured he was going to meet Joe at his hotel to talk about how they pulled it all off. This would give her time to burn a CD of the evening's events and get it in the mail to Millie. She also needed to call her and report in. Their husbands were great guys but James Bond they were not.

................................................................

Hello, Millie? Yeah, Ann here. You won' believe how it all happened. Yeah, I put a copy of it all in the mail to the address you gave me. At first I just played along just like we had agreed. Just wait until you see the look on their faces when I turned it all around on them; it is just priceless. No, I tried as hard as I could but I just couldn't get him to do it. I thought they might break down and fess up but they didn't. I think he really loves you. It sort of took a turn we didn't plan on; I hope you are OK with what happened. Wait until you can watch it; then call me. We'll talk. If I know men and especially these two, this was only the first part of the plan. We need to get ready for the next part. I'll talk to you later after you have had time to think about all this. Bye.............

GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers
12