Ben and Ann Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie's ass was loose from his fingers and well lubricated. Soon the tip of Ben's cock bumped a little harder into her hole pushing in just a little. Millie let out a groan telling him how good that felt and to push a little harder. Ben finally came to his senses and moved his cock away from her willing and enticing hole. He repositioned his stiff cock so it slid up and down between her butt cheeks over her gaping hole as he reached around her to grasp her big tits and hold them to her husband's mouth.

With his stiff cock buried deep in her soft ass crack, Ben humped himself up and down quickly bringing himself to an orgasm exploding in intoxicating bliss as he shot rope after rope of white come across the soft skin of her back. About that time both Millie and Joe reached orgasms too. After catching his breath, Ben moved off the bed to get dressed so he could leave. Millie turned to him and told him this wasn't done yet. She told him to wait right there for a moment. Both men were confused as she bounced off the bed and bound out of the room.

Millie returned with a laptop computer which she set on the dresser open and facing the bed. When Ben looked at the screen, he was stunned. There was Ann sitting there nude from the waist up saying, "Hello there, stud." Ben was sure his life was over -- his marriage was over. He tried to say something but with all his stammering, nothing came out; he just sat there on the end of the bed with tears streaming down his face. After leaving him hanging there for a short while, Ann began to talk to him.

"Ben, listen to me. I love you. It's a good thing you two guys are honest business men because you are not any good at devious secret plans. We have been on to you two since before Joe came to visit us. Millie saw everything that happened here and I watched the whole thing tonight." Ben asked, "You saw "everything"?"

"Yes, and both of us understand why you two were doing this. Listen, you and I need to talk. Come to me; now. "

Ben said he would get there as soon as he could after his plane landed. She told him he wasn't looking close enough turning her laptop to show the room. He recognized his room at the hotel and asked her how she did that. She told him he wasn't the only one who could make plans. He needed to get a move on and right now. She told him not to do anything else; just hurry to her.

Ben thought and worried as he drove back to the hotel. He tried to drive carefully even though he was in a hurry. Part of him didn't want to know what was going to happen to him when he got there. How could he make her understand? Oh God, how had it all become so messed up? What to do? What to do?