Benefits of Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to Laura. Laura tried to speak but she couldn't. Tony could see she was nervous. Her breathing became labored in anticipation as she waited for his next move. Slowly, Tony bent down and started kissing her neck softly. He moved down to her collarbone and then to her breasts. Laura moaned as he sucked and nibbled on each breast. Then in what seemed to take forever, Tony kissed down her stomach then to her mound. She closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her clit.

"Close your eyes." Laura heard Tony whisper.

She obeyed and lay there listening to the silence. Tony still hadn't moved. The tension that had been brewing between them for years had come to a standstill, to this very moment. As she felt his hands on her thighs, Laura wondered if Tony was rethinking taking their relationship to this level. But then she felt his tongue on her clit. She was shocked to feel how many nerves prickled through her body by that single touch. She sucked in her breath as he started to flick his tongue on her clit, amazed at how good it felt. He continued for a few minutes and Laura continued to have a growing reaction to this small act of touch. Suddenly, she felt Tony's mouth upon her clit and felt him suck at her. She cried out loud and thought she was going to lose it there, but somehow she managed to hold on. As Tony repeated his licking/sucking process, he pushed one finger into her wet pussy. Laura continued to cry out in pleasure. She could feel the orgasm building inside of her, but she wasn't quite there yet. Wave after wave of reactions hit her and she felt herself get close. Just as she thought she was there, Tony's mouth stopped sucking at her. Confused, and almost frustrated, Laura started to whimper, "Please, don't stop."

"Say please again." Tony replied.

Laura managed a weak please and she felt Tony's mouth upon her again. This time he pushed another finger into her. The sensations were bringing her almost to the brink. She could feel how wet she was from what he was doing to her now. But yet again, as she felt the orgasm start to hit, Tony pulled away. This time, he removed both his fingers too.

Teasingly, Tony kissed her neck. As she felt his lips on hers, his finger fell up on her clit. While he kissed her deeply, his fingers rubbed her ever so softly. Again, Laura felt her stomach tighten and get hot. She ran her fingers through Tony's hair as he kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear. All the while, still tending to her. She could feel her emotion getting the better of her as her heart beat faster and responded to his touch. Like a freight train, her orgasm hit and Laura pulled Tony closer to her. She wanted to feel his body against hers. He stuck his finger inside of her, which only made her shudder even more.

"Tony, oh god, please..." She whispered in his ear.

Next she heard him fumble for something and realized he was getting a condom ready. Her mind was foggy from the feelings she just experienced. Laura almost felt like this all wasn't happening but it was and even though her head was telling her to stop it, she couldn't. She wanted it, more than anything. She had always wanted this man and she was going to have him.

Tony settled himself between Laura's legs, but he didn't enter her. Slowly, with his fingers, he traced the outline of her body. Laura shuddered at the sensations the act brought her. Next, Tony kissed her eyelids.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." He said, caressing her face. He kissed her softly. Laura felt him enter her slowly. They rocked ever so slowly in motion together. Tiny shocks of their lovemaking rippled through Laura. His gentleness agonized her. She wanted more.

"Oh God Tony, fuck Me." she cried, clawing at this back.

Ignoring her, Tony kept his slow pace. Laura scratched his back. She couldn't think straight. The slowness of his lovemaking was driving her against the brink. His lips grazed her ear and slowly, he started whispering to her.

"I know what you want me to do, and I won't do it. I'm not gonna just fuck you. You deserve so much more than that. I want you to scream my name out loud; I want you to writhe in pleasure underneath me. I want you to cum more times than you ever had in your life. I'm gonna take you nice and slow until I get you there."

He planted a hard kiss on her. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth. His right hand roamed up to her breast and squeezed it hard. Then he delicately pinched her nipple. Laura moaned in his mouth and he moaned back.

Tony's rhythm didn't get any faster. But suddenly Laura felt his cock slip farther out of her. He lifted her pelvis up and urged him to move in time with him. His cock moved all the way out and back into her in slow increments. Sometimes he would linger in certain spots and sometimes he would plunge himself deep inside of her. He kissed her neck as he pinned her to the mattress, never missing a beat in his grinding. Deep inside Laura felt the orgasm rising up inside of her. Tony felt it too and ever so slowly he picked up his pace. Laura wrapped her legs around him and shifted her pelvis up again to feel more of him inside of her. She tightened the muscles in her pussy to enhance the feeling. Tony gasped as she flexed the muscles. Then he planted another kiss on her. He continued to slowly quicken his pace.

"Let go, and feel me." Tony whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes and feel me."

As Laura closed her eyes and threw her head back, Tony grabbed both of her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers. Then he placed her arms above her head. Yet again, he changed his pace and urged her to shift up to feel him inside of her. Before too long, it was too much to bear for Laura. She began to feel warmness in her belly and her legs tightened. Within seconds she was screaming out loud.

"Oh, god, Tony, oh!"

Tony kissed her cheek and worked his way to her ear and whispered, "Yes that's it...oh it's so wet, it's so hot."

As Laura shuddered in orgasm, Tony quickened his pace just a little bit more. He kissed her lips again and searched her mouth with is tongue. He started to moan inside her mouth and eventually, he broke off the kiss. He moans of pleasure filled the room as his body peaked orgasm. For a few seconds, both their bodies shuddered as Tony continued to hold on tight to Laura's hands. Then softly he let go and tumbled on the bed beside her. Neither one of them could talk because they were too breathless and dazed from the experience.

They stared at each other for a while. Then Tony took his hand and slid it from Laura's breast down her body. He took his finger and pushed it inside of her. She jumped as he rubbed her G-spot quickly and pulled out. Tony took his finger and sucked on it in his mouth.

"You must be extremely proud of yourself right now." Laura teased.

Tony smiled wickedly as he pulled his finger out of his mouth. Laura ran her fingers through his soft, curly hair. She couldn't get over what had just happened. She also loved how they were just lying there, staring at each other.

"Thank you." She murmured.

"I'm not done with you yet." Tony said as he caressed her hips.

He leaned in and gave her the simplest, sweetest kiss. He murmured his thanks to her and said it was everything he dreamed it would be. Tony laid his hand on the side of Laura's face. Laura sighed.

"It's getting late." She offered.

"No it's not." Tony said bluntly, "and like I said, I'm not done with you yet."

Tony bent his head down between Laura's legs and started to lap up her juices from orgasm. As she shuddered in pleasure, Laura realized although she didn't know where they were going to go tomorrow, she and Tony were going to go to many places tonight.

12