Surprise! (in 750 words)

Story Info
Imagine her surprise when...
770 words
4.19
37.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

After pulling up a few cars to the right of my wife's car in the Motel 6 parking lot, I got out and wandered over. Her passenger door was unlocked, as I suspected, so I got in with a big smile and said, "Hi babe!"

Mouth wide open in shock, Brenda looked at me and blurted, "Robbie? What are you doing here?"

"Meeting my lovely wife for dinner, of course. Isn't this a nice surprise?"

Her head swiveled like a tennis spectator, first looking outside, at her phone, then outside again, sweeping the parking lot.

Amused, I let her swing in the wind for a minute or three. She reached toward her phone on the console, realized what that would look like, and yanked her hand back like it was a cobra.

"What? No, 'Hello, dear, for when is the reservation again?' Why did you park so far?"

She burst out crying and blubbered, "Robbie!" burying her face in her hands.

Why make it easy for her? "Yeah? You're right, just little old me, who loved you to eternity and beyond. Want to walk the half a block, or do you prefer to drive closer? The parking lot is uneven and Antonio's might be too far for your CFM high heels. Nah, why don't you let me drive? Come." I pulled her car keys from the ignition, opened my door, walked around to her side and opened hers.

After several uncomfortable seconds, she took my outstretched hand and got out, head still on a swivel. I chirped the lock and led her to my car. If Rick the Dick made it here and saw her car, but not her, he could stew a little.

I drove across the parking lot, and handed her the keys and a pair of her everyday panties. "You need these." Not knowing where to look, she took them and maneuvered them into place, while new sniffles broke out. "How did you...?"

"Vicki showed me pictures and video her PI took of Rick with you... and Candace Nicholson. Yeah, Candy's husband Sean is dumping her tonight, too."

After a loud inhale, she shrieked, "Candy? He two-timed me with that little slut?"

I pulled up. "Yeah, imagine. Rick and two sluts? What was he thinking?"

After walking around, I opened her door, more to make sure she got out than trying to be a gentleman. In her state, she was liable to just sink into the leather seats and ruin them with the gallons streaming down her cheeks. After she got out, she put her arms around my neck. Her brown eyes brimming, she looked at me imploringly. "Are you dumping me, too?"

"What would you have done if you found me about to meet my lover here?"

"But you're better than me! Yes, I fucked up, but please forgive me!"

"Last night when you crapped me out for not putting the salt away, you didn't think I was better than you. What changed your mind?"

She shook her head. "I'm sorry! I was wrong. Can you forgive me?"

In the distance, Rick pulled up next to Brenda's car and jumped out with an expectant grin. Attention focused on his lover's car, he didn't see his wife approaching from his other side. The slap resounded all the way across the parking lot.

Vicki noticed us lingering by the door to Antonio's, and grabbed her bewildered Lothario. His face when he saw us showed dismayed surrender, with a red cheek.

As they neared us, I waved over a man in black. He arrived with Vicki and Ricky, approached Brenda and asked, "Are you Brenda Masters?"

She nodded, after which he handed her an envelope and said, "You've been served."

Next he turned to a still stunned Rick and repeated the exercise.

As Vicki took my hand, I told our stunned spouses, "You're on your own now, and you're not invited to our dinner here. Both our houses' locks have been changed and you are not welcome there anymore, either. Good thing you already have a room."

I looked at Brenda, "You're in luck--you have first shot at Rick the Dick. Apparently, Candy's derrière is well-used and easier to get into. Better wrap him up before he gets to her."

--

Of course, once Brenda got a lawyer, things turned nasty and all remorse disappeared. We had no assets to fight over, so the acrimony didn't matter. Being a cuckold sucked, but being free again made up for it.