Best Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
A contest for three desperate guys to get into a fraternity.
12.3k words
4.58
60.4k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afstories
afstories
82 Followers

TO BE READ BY ADULTS AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE

----------

The bed creaked and Todd opened his eyes. He longed for the disorientation he woke up with the previous day. This morning each of the events of the last couple days were seared into his memory. He didn't need the slick, cool feeling of the satin babydoll he was wearing to bring him back to reality.

Another day had passed in the Best Girl competition. Todd was now Tiffany. The other two contestants, who he first had known as Chris and Jack, but were now Candy and Jasmine to him, lay beside him in the large bed. After failing the regular pledge process the three guys were trying to win a wild card bid to become a member of the Beta Phi fraternity. The contest was being run by Penelope from the Alpha Phi sorority with ample help from this year's pledge class.

Todd had a bad taste in his mouth and a tickle at the back of his throat. He groaned when he thought about the very end of the previous evening. After a vigorous strapon session which had each of the would-be girls bent over in front of several sorority pledges Penelope let them masturbate into their hands. At the time Todd was happy to take advantage of the opportunity. True, he had to do it in front of not only Chris and Jack, but also Penelope and the pledges. But then once they were standing there with a load of cum in their hands Penelope had indicated how they should get rid of it by motioning with her hand to her mouth. Swallowing a load of his own cum in front of a bunch of girls should have been the ultimate humiliation but of course Chris had made it that much worse. He hesitated briefly and ended up spilling his palmful of cum all over Todd. When prodded by Penelope he knelt down to lick it off. At the time the full extent of the humiliation hadn't really hit Todd and of course whatever he felt it must be that much worse for Chris. He groaned again.

Jack stirred next to Todd and turned over so that he was now facing Todd. In doing so Chris was uncovered and Todd saw that Chris was wearing a pair of red lacy panties and matching mini-camisole. It was a good color for Chris, but Todd thought he could pull off the outfit, too. He checked the alarm clock and figured it wouldn't be long before Penelope came in to put them through the paces.

Chris called from the other side of the bed, "Tiffany, are you awake?"

"Yeah, I'm awake. Jasmine here is still sleeping though." Jack made a sleepy whine beside him.

"Man, I feel sore all over."

"Your ass?"

"Yeah, inside and out. You're lucky. You only got fucked in the ass. They whacked me pretty good." Chris reached down to his groin. "Ow, even my balls are a little sore."

"Well, you brought that on yourself. Penelope said our assholes are supposed to be off limits today so it should be all right. Of course, I don't know what that means about tomorrow."

"Don't even bring that up. I don't want to think about what's going to happen today let alone tomorrow."

Jack sat up in bed and said, "Hey, can't a girl get a little shuteye around here?"

Chris pushed Jack's shoulder and said, "And what were you doing the whole time? Why did you go off by yourself?"

"I was doing the same thing as you. Well, maybe not you, Candy. You like to do everything the hard way." Chris pushed his shoulder again.

The door to the bedroom opened and Penelope, Samantha, and Kelly walked in. Penelope and Samantha were both brunettes with glossy black hair, Penelope being several inches taller than Samantha. Kelly was a blonde who looked like she played sports and was a little taller than Samantha. Penelope was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans and Samantha and Kelly were dressed in workout gear. Kelly carried a set of folded clothes over her arm and placed them on the vanity.

"I see you girls are already awake. That's good. When I was watching the action last night, I saw a few extra bulges I thought you could work on. Get dressed." She nodded to the clothes that Kelly brought and then she said, "Go downstairs with Sam and Kelly. They're going to lead you through an aerobics workout."

The three guys got out of bed and started to get dressed. The outfits turned out to be tight velvet leotards: red for Chris, purple for Jack, and blue for Todd. It took a good deal of wriggling to get into them. Chris raised his hand.

"Yes, Candy?"

"Miss Penelope, are we going downstairs for this?"

"Of course. Down in the common room. Are you worried about people seeing you down there?"

"Well..." He looked at the vanity. "Can we have a few minutes to put on our wigs and do our faces?"

Penelope smiled and looked at Kelly and Samantha. "These girls are so vain." She shook her head and then turned to Chris and said, "It's not a beauty contest. Just pull your hair back in a pony tail and get going." She turned to look at Kelly and Samantha again. "I'm leaving them with you. Work them out, have them shower, and bring them back here." She left the room.

Once everyone was dressed Kelly helped Jack work his hair into a very passable pony tail. She did the same with Todd with less pleasing results. She couldn't get Chris' hair into a pony tail at all and instead left him with two short pigtails.

Samantha said, "OK, girls. Let's get downstairs."

**********

An hour later the three guys sat panting on the couch down in the common room. Kelly had led them through a vigorous fifty minute Buns of Steel workout. Samantha participated too, but only occasionally to step in and correct one thing or another. It was a tough session, but when they were all dressed up and doing the routine, he agreed with Penelope that they would all benefit from the extra exercise. Chris had fallen out a couple times and was only able to continue with Samantha's encouragement, but Todd had managed OK although he was puffing heavily a few times. Jack, of course, had no trouble at all.

Todd said, "Jasmine," then took another couple breaths. Then he continued, "Jasmine, is there anything you can't do? You hardly needed to do the exercises."

Chris said, "Yeah, that's true. Stand up for a minute." Jack smiled and hopped off the couch. He pointed towards Jack's rear end and said, "I think you already have buns of steel."

"You girls are just jealous."

Through the doorway on the far side of the room, Samantha called, "Girls. Girls, come in here."

Todd and Chris jumped up and walked with Jack through the doorway. They ended up in the kitchen which none of them had seen before. A large part of the room was dominated by a long table. The other quarter of the room held a range, a microwave, and a large fridge. It was bordered by a counter with four stools. Kelly was sitting at the long table eating a muffin. Samantha stood in the middle of the room and motioned towards the counter. She said, "Good work, girls. How do you feel? Buns tight?" The guys nodded. "That's good. Eat your breakfast." She motioned to the three plates set on the counter. "When you're done go up stairs and shower. Then go back to your room. By then we'll have set out your outfits. Get dressed and sit down and wait for Penelope."

Chris said, "Sit down? You mean on the couch?"

"You'll understand when you get there."

The three guys looked at each other and shook their heads. Then they sat down on the stools. Each plate had a large ripe banana on it and small container of vanilla yogurt. They started eating their breakfast.

Kelly finished her muffin and stood up from the table. She walked over to Chris and said, "Clean that up when you're done." She pointed at the empty plate and cup on the table.

Samantha watched as Todd finished peeling his banana. She reached over and grabbed the peeled banana, then dipped it in the yogurt and said, "Open up." Todd opened his mouth and Samantha shoved a quarter of the banana in his mouth. "Hold it. Hold it. OK, that's good, you can finish it. Good girl, Tiffany." Todd chewed and swallowed the banana and beamed at the praise.

Samantha turned to Kelly and said, "See how well behaved mine is?"

Kelly aimed a sour look at Chris and said, "Well, look what I got stuck with." She reached up and lightly yanked one of Chris' pigtails. Then she scooped out some yogurt out of his container with two fingers and smeared it all over his face. She grabbed half of his banana and squished it in her hand, then wiped the mess into the yogurt on his face. Chris remained motionless throughout the indignity.

Samantha started to walk away and said, "Come on, let's go."

Kelly slapped Chris lightly on the back of the head. She said, "Candy, you better start wising up." Then she joined up with Samantha and they both walked out of the room.

Todd handed his napkin over to Chris and said, "Here."

Chris said, "Thanks. I'm just glad I didn't have my face done. Then I'd have to redo it." He wiped his face off and then started to chuckle. After a few moments, Todd and Jack were laughing, too.

**********

After finishing breakfast and cleaning up downstairs Todd, Chris, and Jack went upstairs into the bathroom. Their robes and slippers were waiting for them, but no one was around. There was a brief debate about what to do in the shower. The previous morning Penelope made them share one nozzle; one under the water and the remaining two doing the sudsing. This was an exercise in camaraderie and they weren't sure if they were supposed to continue it today. Jack voted yes and Todd figured better safe than sorry. Chris thought about it and finally agreed. He was dead last in the contest and needed to start turning things around.

The shower went leisurely. There was no one there to watch them so even though they were lathering each other up, rubbing and rinsing, it wasn't a big deal.

When they were doing the final rinse on Todd, Jack was teasing Chris about the previous evening. He rubbed just below Todd's navel and said, "You might want to get this part with your tongue, Candy. We all know how much you like that." Chris took the teasing good-naturedly and Todd and Jack both laughed when he bent down and with an exaggerated motion pretended to lick Todd's belly. Chris accidentally brushed Todd with his nose.

Todd said, "Hey, that tickles," and pushed Chris' head down. Chris' lips accidentally touched the head of Todd's penis which had been semi-erect from the warm water and all the soaping and rubbing. It wasn't much of a touch and they would have easily been able to put it behind them without further comment, especially given everything else they had done, except at that very moment Jack reached over and goosed Todd. Todd jerked forward and for a brief moment the head of Todd's cock slipped into Chris' mouth. It lasted less than a second but seemed much longer to both of them.

Jack reached down and grabbed his penis and said, "Hey, can I get some of that action?"

Chris pushed him hard and said, "You bitch." Jack bounced into the wall of the shower.

Todd held Chris' arms back and said, "Hold on. She's just teasing. Do you want Penelope or Samantha to come in here?" Jack and Chris glared at each other. "Come on, Jasmine. Why don't you apologize?"

Jack had a pout on his face and rubbed the shoulder that had bumped into the wall. "I'm only kidding around, Candy. You shouldn't get so mad. We're all in this situation together. I'm sorry if I took it too far."

Chris took a few deep breaths and said, "I'm sorry, too. It's just that I was embarrassed when I had to lick my cum off of Tiffany last night. In front of Penelope and everyone. It would be different if you two had to do the same thing, but it was just me."

Jack said, "I understand and I'm really sorry."

"All right." Chris and Jack leaned in and gave each other a hug and patted each other on the back.

Jack backed away, reached down, flopped his penis and said, "Of course if you change your mind later..."

Chris reached over and gave Jack a fake punch on his shoulder, laughed, and said, "Can't you ever be serious?"

**********

The three guys walked back into their room after their shower. They had their robes on and were towel-drying their hair. They got over the brief incident in the shower and were back in good spirits.

The room was a little different from when they left earlier in the morning. A large chalkboard had been wheeled in and stood along one wall. There was a stool to one side of it and three desk-chairs were in front of it, the chairs attached to each other at the sides. Across the back of each chair was a school uniform: a very short pleated gray skirt, a white blouse, long light gray wool socks that went to mid-thigh, and a little string tie. Across the top of the board "A Lesson in Male Anatomy" was written. Below that in smaller writing was a note, "Girls, get dressed and sit quietly at your desks. Your lesson will begin shortly."

Their wigs were already styled for them, each with a long ponytail. They started to get into their schoolgirl uniforms when Chris said, "These socks are itchy."

Todd said, "Yeah. I don't see any underwear either. Do you suppose we're supposed to use our own regular stuff? I don't think I have anything that really goes with this outfit."

Chris answered, "I have some white cotton panties you can have. I haven't even opened the package yet. They'll be a little bit big on you."

"That's fine, thanks." Chris opened the package of underwear and handed a pair to Todd.

"No problem."

Jacked walked over wearing just his bra and the long socks. He said, "Hey, can I get a pair of those, too? You're right. They do go with the outfit."

"Here you go." Chris handed him the last pair in the package.

After a few minutes they were all dressed and stood in front of the vanity. Jack said, "Hmm, now this is a quandary. How should we do our make-up?"

Todd looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Well, I think we should just do the basics. You know, very subtle. Penelope probably doesn't want us all tarted up for class." Both he and Jack turned to look at Chris.

Chris said, "What? I can do subtle. Well, maybe with a little help."

Jack picked up a compact and started to work on Chris' face. "Here, let me do that."

**********

The three of them sat quietly at their desks, hands folded across the top. They were all diligently staring forward at the board. Fifteen minutes passed and they started to get restless. Chris said, "Hey, do you think they forgot about us?"

Jack said, "Ssh!"

Chris said, "What do you suppose this lesson is, anyway?"

Todd said, "Ssh!"

"All right, all right. Jeesh." He reached down and started itching his thigh underneath his right sock.

A few minutes later Penelope walked in the room. She was now wearing thick black-rimmed glassed and a navy blue business suit with a very short skirt. She carried a few pads of paper. Immediately following her was a tall muscular blond man wearing a white terrycloth robe. Penelope stood in front of the board and erased the short message. She motioned with her arm to the stool and the man who was following her went over and sat down. She passed out the pads, one to each desk, and then she picked up a wooden pointer from the chalk tray. She took the two steps necessary to be beside Todd who sat in the leftmost chair. With her free hand she reached up under Todd's chin and said, "So, girls, I hope you're having a good morning."

They answered in unison, "Yes, Miss Penelope."

"That's good." She took a step to her left and stood in front of Jack who was sitting in the middle chair. She scrutinized him for a moment and then moved on to Chris who sat in the final chair. She looked closely at his face then she reached down with the pointer and lifted his skirt a little bit. Without comment, she turned around and stood in front of the board. "I'm sure you're anxious to get your lesson started." She motioned with the pointer and said, "As you can see, this is going to be a lesson in male anatomy." She smiled at the guy sitting on the stool and he smiled back at her. "This is David and he's going to help us out this morning." She held out her hand to him and waved it up and down. David stood up and shrugged out of his robe so that it fell back onto the stool. He was completely nude.

Penelope motioned with the pointer and said, "Girls, direct you eyes forward. This is probably the first time you've seen such a fine male specimen up close." She nodded at David and he walked slowly back and forth in front of the desk-chairs several times. Penelope held her palm out in a stop motion and David halted. She said, "Tiffany, come to the board and write three things you noticed about David."

Todd got out of the chair, looked sheepishly at David, then went to the board. He picked up a piece of chalk from the tray and wrote. "1. Muscles." He stood for a moment, stared up at the ceiling briefly and then continued, "2. Hairless." He took a few more seconds and then finally finished, "3. Eyes."

Penelope said, "That's fine, Tiffany. You can sit down." She looked over the list Todd had written down on the board. "Let's see, I can see where you get #1. David here is bulging all over. But what about #2? What do you mean, 'hairless'?"

"Well, Miss Penelope, I mean he's shaved down there. You know, no pubic hair. That seems strange for a guy, especially one so hunky." Jack and Chris giggled.

Penelope gave them a stern expression and said, "Well, David is a figure model and an actor. You'll find a lot of men do the same thing for various reasons. Don't you think it brings definition and attention to that area?"

"Yes, Miss Penelope."

"Now what about #3. What about his eyes?" Todd looked down and blushed. Penelope said, "Oh, I agree totally. David here has the most brilliant blue eyes." Chris giggled again and Penelope brought the pointer down hard on his desk. Then she turned to Jack and said, "Jasmine, hold out your hand." He did so. Penelope pulled David by the hand until he was in front of Jack's desk and then put Jack's outstretched hand on David's belly. She said, "Feel that." Jack rubbed his hand around David's navel. "What do you think?"

Jack said, "Uh, very solid." His hand drifted down a little bit and he brushed the base of David's penis. "Oops. Ha, ha."

Penelope said, "That's OK, Jasmine. Go ahead, you can touch it." Spurred on by Penelope, Jack reached out and patted David's penis with the flat of his hand. Penelope caught Chris' look of curiosity and said, "You can get in there, too, Candy." Chris reached out his hand and started petting as Jack had done. David's cock started stirring and became half-erect. Todd raised his hand. Penelope said, "Yes, Tiffany?"

"Miss Penelope, how big is David's penis? It seems very large to me."

Penelope laughed and said, "Well, of course it seems large to you. Let's see." She pulled a small bottle from her pocket and handed it to David. David squirted a dime-sized glob of a clear viscous liquid on the base of his penis. Then he worked it upward and around until it coated the length of cock. In a few strokes he was fully erect. "Candy, what do you think?"

Chris looked at the hard cock seriously for a moment and scrunched his lips. "Hmm, I'd say eleven inches."

Penelope fiddled around in the chalk tray and finally found what she was looking for: a ruler. She handed it to Jack and said, "Here, Jasmine. You do the honors."

Jack got up from his chair and squatted down in front of David. He carefully pushed the ruler until one end was at the very base of the cock, holding it in place against the cock with his left hand. Then he ran his index finger along the length of it until it was flush with the tip. He read off, "Ten and a quarter inches." He stood up and gave the ruler back to Penelope with a little bow and returned to his seat.

Penelope said, "Thanks, Jasmine. Very good guess, Candy." She patted Chris on the head then gently stroked his ponytail. "Now you all see the pads on your desks. There's a pencil clipped to each pad. I'm going to give you," she checked her watch, "thirty minutes. In that time, I want you to make a detailed drawing of David's cock and balls. You can make more than one drawing if you want to or if you want to practice, but only one drawing will count. This isn't a test of your drawing ability necessarily, but of your attention to detail. Take your time. Really get a sense of it, a feel for it." She dropped to the back of the room and watched for a few minutes while Todd, Chris, and Jack studiously worked on their drawings. Todd immediately discarded his initial start and was busy erasing parts of his second try. Jack sat back and coolly and carefully worked on his drawing. Chris looked it over and thought it was pretty good. His own was vaguely cartoonish, but much neater than Todd's. After a few minutes Penelope stood at the door and said, "I'll be back when your time is up. Behave while I'm gone."

afstories
afstories
82 Followers