Best Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through the time David's erection started to flag. Chris was done with his drawing and watched intently as David's cock first dropped just a little, then slowly went further and further down until it was at a forty-five degree angle. At this point David grabbed the bottle of lube and put more of it on the base of his cock. He noticed that Chris was watching him and he stared back into Chris's eyes as he stroked himself back to full erection. Chris quickly looked down at his desk and started doodling on the back side of his pad.

With five minutes left to go, Jack looked over his drawing one last time. He gave it one last stroke and said, "There, perfect." He looked to his left and Todd was still working, making a series of tiny cross hatches on his drawing. He looked to his right and saw Chris drawing and laughing to himself. He said, "Hey, what have you got there? That doesn't look like your official penis drawing."

Chris moved his hand to show Jack what he was doing. In addition to a lot of nonsense doodling Chris had drawn a few tiny cartoons. In one the figure who must surely have been Penelope was cracking a whip and had an angry face. Chris drew in a speech balloon and Jack craned his neck to see what he was going to write in. Chris was about to start penciling in the words when the door to the room opened and Penelope came rushing through. Chris quickly turned his pad back over.

"Well, girls, I trust you've been hard at work. Let's see the results. Come on."

Each of the guys turned their pads around 180 degrees and put them at the ends of the desk for Penelope to peruse. She first came to Todd's drawing. She looked it over and then looked at David who was still sporting an erection. She looked back at Todd's drawing and said, "Well, I can't say that your drawing is very neat, Tiffany. Clearly you haven't had a lot of art training in the past. However, you do have a remarkable amount of detail in your drawing. The shape of the head. The placement of the veins. This part here where one testicle seems to be slightly higher than the other. Not a great representation but you certainly paid attention."

She took another step and regarded Jack's drawing. "Jasmine's drawing also shows a good deal of detail." She looked back at Todd's drawing for comparison. "Maybe not as much as Tiffany's, but the lines are a lot cleaner. You've both done very well." She sighed, took another step and said, "Let's see what the troublemaker has been up to." Chris smiled because he knew his drawing was better than Jack's and especially Todd's.

Penelope looked over Chris' drawing carefully and finally said, "Well, Candy, I must admit that this is a very good drawing. You've obviously had some art training and it shows in your picture. However, as good a dick drawing as it is, it's not David's dick. This is just some idea of a dick you have in your mind. David, come here for a minute." David walked over so he was beside Chris' chair. Penelope reached over and drew his cock closer so that it was about six inches from Chris' face. She said, "Look at this. Your drawing doesn't have any of the real features of this cock. The curve of the head, the slit." She was punctuating her statements by jabbing David's cock in Chris' direction. "Nothing. I wanted you to draw a likeness. Look, we were going to have a little break and then have the second lesson. I'm feeling magnanimous today. You stay here and I'll let you redo your drawing over the class break and we'll forget all about this." She pulled the page off the pad and quickly tore it in half and then in fourths. "What do you say to that?"

Chris said, "Thank you, Miss Penelope. I promise I'll do better this time."

She patted his head and said, "You do try my patience." She looked at David and said, "Do you mind working over the break?" He shook his head. "OK. Tiffany and Jasmine, you come out and stretch your legs with me. We'll be back in twenty minutes."

The door closed and Chris and David were left alone in the room. Chris was seated at his desk and David had moved in front of the desk. By this time David had become completely flaccid. Chris said, "Well, um. I better get started here. I don't want to get into any more trouble." David smiled. "So. I suppose you should, you know, get going there." David grabbed the bottle of lube in his left hand and pointed the index finger of his right hand at Chris and bent it back and forth. Chris said, "What? Me? No, you're supposed to do that." David shook his head. Chris looked at the clock and then back at the door. "Oh Jeez, we have to hurry up. OK, OK."

Chris got up out of his chair. His skirt had ridden up and he took a moment to smooth it down. He also pulled up his socks. "Here, give me that." He took the bottle of lube out of David's hand. He glanced quickly at the closed door and took a deep breath. He squirted a too-large glob onto just under David's navel and said, "Oh, sorry." He set the lube back down on the chalk tray and scraped most of the lube he had squirted out into his hand. He then wiped it onto David's penis and scrotum. He said, "Man, that's too much." He jerked and accidentally elbowed David in the ribs. David let out a gasp of air. "Sorry."

Using both hands, Chris started to rub all over David's balls and the shaft of his penis. With his left hand he held David's testicles and stroked up and down on the cock with his right hand. "Oh, there we go." David gently pushed down on his head until he was kneeling. Chris looked at the door again and said, "OK, this is working now." He looked up at the cock and stroked back and forth, back and forth. "That's good." He started to get up, but David gently pushed him back down and shook his head. "OK, maybe a couple minutes more." He worked his hand up and down the large cock. "But then I've got to work on my drawing. If Penelope catches me like this I'll be in big trouble." David looked down and smiled. Chris smiled back and said, "I'm serious."

A few minutes later Chris was back in his seat and working hard on his drawing. He was still a little out of breath. Probably, he thought, due to the anxiety he felt at the possibility of Penelope walking in and catching him on his knees giving David a handjob. He tried to catch his breath. He reached up under his skirt and wiped his hands one last time on his cotton panties. His hands were still a little tacky from the lube, but were mostly dry now.

He worked diligently on the drawing and didn't stop even when the door opened and Penelope walked through with Todd and Chris. Penelope laughed and said, "Oh, that's so true, Jasmine." She looked over at Chris and said, "Pencils down." Chris put down his pencil and Penelope walked over to look at his drawing. She flipped it around and said, "Well, look at this. An absolute masterpiece." She showed it to Todd, Jack, and finally David and they all nodded in agreement. "Very good work, Candy. See what a girl can accomplish when she puts her mind to it? This is fantastic." Chris smiled and blushed. Penelope looked at the drawing closer. "I mean, you really captured it in three dimensions. It's almost like a sculpture, like you can reach out and touch it." She gathered up the three pads together and put them on the vanity. "This is going right on the fridge. Gold star for you, Candy." Chris beamed at the attention.

"Now we just have one last lesson for today and it's going to be a quick one." She put her hand on David's chest and stroked down it once, then turned back and said, "First, let me pose this problem. Let's say a girl has been tasked with collecting a specimen from a man."

Chris raised his hand and said, "Specimen, Miss Penelope?"

"Yes, specimen. Candy, you of all people should know what I mean." Jack snickered. "Semen. Cum. Jizz. You know, a specimen. Let's say I needed a specimen from David here for, well, medical reasons. What could I do to get it? Candy?"

Chris seemed to think about it a few seconds and said, "Well, I guess you could use your hand. You know, jack him off."

"OK, that would work. Jasmine, what do you say?"

Jack said, "Well, I know some girls," he took a long look at Chris, "who would use their mouths. Like a blowjob."

"OK, that's a bit extreme, but that might work, too. Of course you might lose the specimen. What about that?"

"You could use a condom."

"OK, that's a better answer. Tiffany, what do you say? How else would I get David's specimen?"

Todd looked up thoughtfully and said, "Well, Miss Penelope, if it's you we're talking about, I think you would just tell him to give it to you. You know, set the clock for ninety seconds and that's that."

"Ha, ha. You know, Tiffany, I think you're right. We'll try your way, but we'll use Jasmine's condom idea, too." She reached over and bopped Jasmine on the nose with her index finger. "You almost just put yourself into a sticky predicament, little missy. We could have done it completely your way." Jack swallowed hard. Penelope reached into her pocket and pulled out a condom. She ripped off the foil and tossed the condom onto Jack's desk. She said, "There you go, Jasmine. Since you're the expert why don't you show us how to put it on."

Jack picked up the condom and got up out of his desk. With a slightly haughty expression he walked over and kneeled down in front of David. He reached up and grabbed David's mostly flaccid dick. Jack said, "Miss Penelope, it's still a little sticky from the lube. Is that going to be OK under the condom?"

Penelope said, "Hold on a minute," then gathered up the drawing pads and left the room.

Todd said, "Literally." Everyone laughed, including David. "Are you comfortable there, Jasmine?"

Jack said, "Oh, I can make do." He wagged the dick to the left and to the right and said, "Do de do do do." Chris looked up to see if there was a reaction from David but he just looked slightly amused.

Todd said, "Jasmine, you are brazen, I'll give you that."

"What? Come on, what's the big deal?" David's cock was starting to get hard from Jack's ministrations. Penelope came back into the room.

She threw a damp washcloth at Jack and said, "There you go, little missy. Go to town."

Jack deftly wiped all around David's cock and balls until he was clean and pink and hard. He waited another minute while it completely dried off, waving the cock up and down slowly. Penelope rolled her eyes and turned and said to Todd, "Check out miss thing there."

Todd smiled. Chris said, "Yeah, she's a real ham."

Finally the cock was completely dry and Jack carefully rolled the condom onto it. When he was done he said, "Voila." He stood up, straightened his blouse, then sat back down in his chair.

"Good job, Jasmine." She clapped slowly a couple times and Todd and Chris joined in. "That's how you put on a condom. I hope you two were paying attention. All right, David." She looked at her watch. "Just like Tiffany said. You have ninety seconds to give us your specimen." David gave Todd a sour look and started stroking his cock. "Girls, why don't you get out of your seats and show off a little. Help the man out a little." Chris got up, walked a few steps, and then bent over as if to pick up something from the ground. "Excellent, Candy. That's really gotten him going." David was stroking his cock even faster. Todd walked up behind Chris and lifted his skirt. "Oh, Tiffany, you're so naughty." Finally Jack stood next to Chris and raised his head back up. He stood up on his tiptoes and gave Chris a passionate kiss. Chris hugged back and moved into Jack. "Oh, that's perfect, Jasmine. I think that's done it. Here goes." With a few more thrusts, David grunted loudly and ejaculated into the condom. He gave his cock a few more languid strokes and looked at Penelope. She said, "There you have it, girls." They all clapped. "We had a busy morning, didn't we? Oh, Jasmine, can you give me that?" She pointed towards David.

Jack walked over to David and gently rolled the condom up and off his penis, careful to keep the semen inside it. She held it at the end and handed it over to Penelope. Penelope regarded the condom and said, "Well, girls. What do you think?"

Todd, Jack, and Chris looked at each other and Todd said, "Well, as they say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

"Aptly put, Tiffany." She turned to David and held the condom up. "Well, mister man, open wide." David frowned, tilted his head back, and opened his mouth. Penelope turned over the condom and squeezed out the contents into David's mouth. "There you go, nummy num." She put her hand under his jaw and closed it. "Now swallow. There, that's a good boy."

Todd and Jack were chuckling and Chris nearly squealed with delight. Finally it was someone else on the receiving end.

"OK, girls, simmer down. You've had your fun. You can go now, David." David picked up his robe and put it on and left the room. "Class is over. You can get out of your uniforms now." Chris reached down and absent-mindedly itched under his socks. "We're going to go on a little field trip so pick out something nice to wear. Daytime sexy. But don't get dressed yet. Samantha's going to come in and show you something first." Penelope left the room.

Chris and Todd started unbuttoning their blouses and Jack yanked down his skirt. They were soon stripped down to their bras and underwear. Chris pulled off his panties and balled them up. Jack also stripped off his panties and threw them towards Chris and said, "Thanks."

Chris batted them back and said, "Hey, I don't want those back. And you better keep them anyway. Wash them out and set them somewhere to dry. We might need them tomorrow."

"Oh, right." Jack looked around in his pile of clothes and finally found what he was looking for: a pair of lacy black panties. Todd and Chris looked at him as he pulled them on. "What? It just doesn't feel right to be swinging in the breeze here. It makes me feel better to have on a nice pair of panties."

Todd said, "I know what you mean." He found his own pair and stepped into them.

Chris said, "Can you believe it? A big muscular guy like that? And he was slurping down his cum just like we had to do. I can't get over it." He slapped his knee. He thought for a moment and said, "Say, what did you guys do during the class break?"

Jack said, "Oh, we just went downstairs and hung out with the pledges."

Todd said, "Yeah, it was pretty cool."

"Sorry I missed it."

Jack said, "Hey, Candy, what were you up to while you were alone with that hunk?"

Chris swallowed and said, "What do you mean? I had to finish my drawing."

"I saw the way he looked at you."

"What way? There was no way."

"Uh huh."

The door opened and Samantha bustled in carrying what looked like a pile of straps over her left arm. She said, "Sounds like you girls had an interesting class. Here, we're in kind of a hurry." She dropped what she was carrying onto the bed. "There should be one of each thing for each of you." She looked around. "Candy, you come here. Since you're bare-assed we'll start with you."

Todd and Jack followed Chris to the bed. Jack said, "What's going on?"

"Well, did Penelope tell you we're going out?" They nodded. "This is going to make you blend in a little better." She stared at the pile on the bed for a moment and then said, "Aha," and picked something up. It looked like a small sleeve that ended in a long string. "I'm not exactly sure the best way to do this so bear with me here." She looked through the pile again and found the other kind of item she was looking for. It was sort of a belt with straps. She looked thoughtful for a moment and then finally handed the strappy thing to Chris. "Here, put this on first. It's what's called a butt bra. Step into it here and then these loops go over your butt cheeks." Chris put on the ungainly contraption. Samantha cinched the straps then stood back with her hands on her hips and looked at the result. She made another adjustment and said, "There, I think that works. What do you two think?"

Todd looked at Chris and squinted. He said, "Hey, it makes Candy look curvier, more feminine." Jack nodded in agreement.

Samantha gestured with the remaining item she was holding. She said, "I'm not even sure what you call this thing." She handed it to Chris. "That part goes on your penis first. There. And then we lace it up like this." It looked a bit like a tight sock over Chris' penis that ended in a string. "We'll tuck it under and back between your legs and then tie off the string on the waist band of the butt bra. First, though, push in your testicles." Chris stood there motionless. "Candy?"

"What do you mean push in?"

"You know, push them into your body cavity. Then when we tuck the other part we'll do it over your empty sack and then your testicles will stay in there. You'll be perfectly flat."

"What are you talking about? It doesn't work like that."

"Ugh, you are so trying, Candy. Jasmine, here, why don't you give it a try." Jack stepped out of his panties and slipped on the butt bra easily and cinched it up right the first time. He put himself into the other device and once it was laced up he lifted up the string so that his penis pointed straight up. Then he leaned back slightly and with his left hand pushed up on his scrotum. First one, then the other testicle disappeared. When that was done he squatted slightly, still holding his scrotum flat, then grabbed the string from behind and pulled it back and up, finally tying off the end on the waistband of the butt bra. When he was done he gave a little bow. "Great job, Jasmine." She turned to Todd. "Tiffany, why don't you give it a try on your own. This one here needs special help." She indicated Chris.

Todd repeated the steps that Jack had used to put on the two items. He didn't do it nearly as graceful and it took a couple times to get the straps right on the butt bra. The other thing was even more difficult. It took a few minutes, but finally with gentle prodding his testicles ascended up into his body and he tucked himself under. Samantha was still having problems flattening out Chris. She said, "There, that's almost it. Oh no, it came back down again. You're impossible!"

Looking in the mirror, Todd thought that the change was quite remarkable. He couldn't wait to see how he looked in that tight little black skirt he had. Samantha had Chris lay down on the bed and then turned and said, "You two might as well get dressed. We're almost done here. Here, Candy, put your legs in the air and push up your hips. That's it." She lifted up his penis. "There they go. Now hold it there a minute. She pulled the string a little too hard between his legs and then tied it off. "OK, you're done." She took a few steps away from the bed. She looked flustered and wiped her forearm across her forehead. "Whew, that was a lot of work. Now girls, I'm sure you're not very comfortable but you'll appreciate the results when you're all dressed. OK, go ahead and get ready and I'll be back to pick you up in about twenty minutes. Tiffany, you might want to touch up your lipstick."

Chris raised his hand. Samantha said, "What is it, Candy?"

"Where are we going?"

"It's going to be a surprise. No big deal, but put on a nice outfit." She left the room.

Chris tugged at the straps of his butt bra, then pulled on a pair of bright-red satin panties. He said, "I think it looks kind of funny under my panties like this."

Jack said, "Yeah, but wait until you put your dress on."

"I was thinking I'd wear that little denim skirt I have."

"Dress, skirt, whatever."

Chris sat on the bed and pulled on a pair of tights. Todd had already put on his panties and had just stepped into one seamed stocking when he saw what Chris had put on. He clipped the one stocking to his garter belt and walked over next to Chris. He said, "Hey, what are those?"