Best Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris smiled and said, "These? Oh, just something I picked up. They're called garter tights I think."

"Cool. You just pull them on?"

"Yeah." Chris stood up and posed, turned around once, then once again. "They pull on like tights put look more like stockings and a garter belt. What have you got there?"

"Oh, these are just my seamed stockings." He walked back over and put on his other stocking. "I like the way these look."

"Yeah, they're nice."

**********

Forty-five minutes later Todd, Jack, and Chris sat in back of a minivan parked on the street. Penelope sat in the driver's seat and Samantha was in the passenger seat on the other side. Penelope had changed back into a T-shirt and jeans. Behind the guys sat Kelly and Donna. Todd had on a black stretch poplin miniskirt with an attached grommet belt and a tight hot pink long-sleeved T-shirt. Jack was wearing a black tube dress with spaghetti straps and ruffles on the bottom. Chris wore a stretch denim miniskirt with pockets on the front and a light blue princess neck T-shirt. Todd looked out the window, up at the sign for the store they were parked outside of. It said, "Pleasuredome. Videos & More."

Penelope turned in her seat and said, "OK, girls, are we excited?" The three guys nervously nodded. "This is your first time out but don't worry, Sam, Kelly, and Donna will be here to look after you. I'm sure you're anxious to hear what your mission is." Todd nodded.

"Well, this should be no big deal. You're well prepared. You can see the Pleasuredome there. I'm sure each of you have been in there a hundred times, renting your filthy pornos. This is going to be a slightly different experience, however. There are three private rooms in the back where you can watch your videos or whatever. We've rented these for the afternoon." She reached into a bag on the floor of the van and pulled out three cheap-looking 35mm cameras. She checked one over and handed it to Jack. Then she followed with the other two cameras, handing them to Todd and then Chris. "Here. Your job today is to get as many customers as you can back into your private room and take a picture of their erect cocks." Todd and Chris turned and looked at each other with wide expressions. Penelope noticed their look and said, "Come on, this is no different from class this morning. You all did well then and you'll do fine now." She looked at her watch. It's almost two o'clock now. That should be a nice easy crowd to break you girls in. I'll give you two hours to get as many pictures as you can and then we'll break for an early dinner. How does that sound?" She didn't wait for or seem to expect an answer. Samantha opened the door and got out of the van. She closed the passenger side door then opened the sliding door on the side. Jack, Chris, and Todd stepped out onto the sidewalk followed by Kelly and Donna. Penelope said, "I'll be back to pick you up at three thirty." Samantha slid the door closed and Penelope drove off.


Samantha said, "Well, I guess we better get started. Don't look so anxious, girls. This is going to be a cakewalk. This time of day? They'll be just a few college students, maybe some horny businessmen. The unemployed." She led them to the store's door and went through it.

The clerk looked up from a magazine as the small crowd of six people entered. Samantha said, "We rented out the three back rooms for this afternoon."

The clerk waved his hand and said, "Knock yourself out."

The store had six long aisles. About half of shelves were devoted to movies, DVD and VHS mixed together. The other shelves held a variety of other products: various lubricants, dildos, vibrators, bondage gear. There were a few racks with clothes on them. As they walked toward the back Samantha briefly looked over one rack and said, "Hmm, I might have to do a little shopping later." The store was mostly empty with about six men milling around. Samantha and the gang drew their attention as they hustled by.

In the back are there were two doors across the small hallway from each other. Samantha opened the doors and said, "OK, Kelly, you and Candy take this room. I'll take this other one with Tiffany." She looked down the hallway. "Donna, there's another room way down by the bathrooms. You take Jasmine down there."

She went into the room and Todd followed her. She closed the door behind him. The room was fairly small, longer than it was wide. It was about ten feet by five feet. At the very end of the room was a stand with a TV/DVD/VCR combo. There was one plush easy chair and three cheap folding chairs in the room. Samantha grabbed Todd by the wrist and said, "Relax, Tiffany. Wow, you're pulse is going a mile a minute. Take a few deep breaths. This isn't going to be any big deal. I'll tell you what, I'll go out and get your first, well, subject I guess is the best word." She left the room and closed the door behind her.

Todd paced around the room. The walls were bare except for a narrow three quarter length mirror. He checked himself out. First the front, then he turned around and he looked at his rear end. He said, "Not bad if I do say so myself." He ran his right hand from his sternum down past his crotch. "Wow, that really is flat." He wiggled his hips.

**********

Twenty minutes later Samantha came back into the room. She brought with her a shy middle-aged man with hunched shoulders. He wore a flannel shirt and crisp new blue jeans. "See, here's the friend that I was telling you about. Hi, Tiffany, this is Ned."

Todd held out his hand and said, "Pleased to meet you, Ned." Samantha glared at him and pushed his hand down.

"I told Ned about our little sorority scavenger hunt and he agreed to help us out. Right, Ned?" Ned looked down and nodded slightly.

Ned said, "You really want to take a picture of my dick? You won't show my face, right?"

"Yes, we do. And don't worry about the photo. Tiffany here is an expert. It's just going to be close-up of your crotch. Ready?" He nodded. "OK, Tiffany. Why don't you take his pants down halfway. That should do it." Samantha picked up a clipboard and wrote down the exposure number and Ned's name.

Todd kneeled down in front of Ned and undid his brown leather belt. He took a deep breath and then unbuttoned the jeans and unzipped them. He struggled a little bit then pulled down the jeans, working one side and then the other. Ned was wearing white cotton briefs that were partially tented. Todd looked up at Samantha and she nodded. Todd put his fingers under the waistband of the briefs and pulled them down, careful to go around Ned's partially erect penis. Todd cocked his head and then wiped some white fuzz off of the penis. After he touched it those few times it became fully engorged. Todd stood up and asked Samantha, "Now the photo?"

"There's no time like the present."

Todd grabbed the camera and once again kneeled down. He pointed the camera at the cock and then stood up again. He repositioned himself so he could get a picture from the side. He said, "There, that's better." The camera clicked, flashed, and made a quiet whirring sound.

Samantha said, "Thank you very much, Ned. That'll do it." Ned pulled up his underwear and jeans and buckled his belt.

Todd said, "Yeah, thanks a lot." He looked at Samantha and then he reached over and gave Ned a peck on the check. Ned looked a little disappointed and left the room.

Samantha closed the door, then walked over and flopped down onto the easy chair. She let out a sigh and said, "This is going to be harder than I thought. I talked to a bunch of guys out there and only Ned had the slightest interest in coming back here. I better take you out there with me next time. A guy should be more than happy to whip it out in front of two such hot girls. Maybe they thought you were some ugly troll. Or that we were going to rob them or something. Give me a couple minutes and then we'll go back out there. I don't want Kelly and Candy to win this one."

**********

It was close to three thirty. Todd and Samantha stood in the small room alone. The rest of their time had gone slightly better. The number of exposures showing on the camera went from twenty-four to seventeen. Todd mentally ran through the seven guys who had been brought into the room, had their pants taken down and their cocks photographed. Four were white, two were black, and one was Asian. One of the white guys and both of the black guys had fairly large cocks. They were all hairy, however. One of other white guys even had a little curve in his cock which Todd found amusing.

Samantha said, "Well, I think that's going to do it. Only seven. But the place wasn't that busy. I wonder how the other girls did. How do you feel, Tiffany?"

"OK, I guess. Most of the guys got hard really fast."

"True. There was that one, though. Man, you had to really work on him for at least five minutes. He must have had some kind of erectile dysfunction. You finally got him hard, though." There was a knock at the door and Samantha opened it.

Penelope stuck her head in and said, "You guys all set? Let's go get something to eat. I bet these girls are hungry." She pointed at Todd. Todd was slightly dejected at his meager performance. He walked out of the room with Samantha.

**********

The six of them squeezed into a booth at Wienerschnitzel. There were two trays of food on the table in front of them. Penelope passed around cartons of milk to Jack, Todd, and Chris and said, "Fat free milks for the ladies watching their figures." Then she put a plain hot dog in front of each of them.

Chris said, "I like mustard on my hot dog."

Penelope patted his head and said, "That's cute." Chris opened his milk and took a big swig of it. He had a slight milk mustache. Penelope reached down and pulled the hot dog out of the bun in front of him and held it up over his face. She said, "No bun for you, either. You've got to watch your carbs." She dangled the hot dog over Chris' mouth and brushed his lips. "Come on, open up. We don't have all day." There was a party of four construction workers who were chuckling in the booth behind them. Chris opened his mouth and Penelope put the hot dog halfway in. She said, "Wait. Don't chew it yet. Hold it. Hold it." The construction workers laughed even harder. "All right, go ahead and take it. Good girl, Candy." She patted Chris on the head. Todd was reminded of breakfast with Samantha. Jack and Todd ate their meal with less attention, but Penelope took their buns, too.

When everyone seemed to be through eating, Penelope said, "OK, how is it going? How are the girls doing?"

Samantha said, "I can't speak for anyone else but we're not doing so well. Seven photos."

Kelly said, "I have nine."

Donna said, "Only five for us."

Penelope looked surprised and said, "Really? That's all? What's going on?"

Samantha said, "Well, part of it was the amount of guys in the store. It really wasn't that busy. But I think the main problem is that, you know, the guys really had no motivation. Like what was in it for them?"

"I see. Well, we'll just have to make a few adjustments for the second session. Let's dispense with the cameras. Then we won't have to worry about those who are photo-shy. Now, let's see. We'll still need some kind of tangible proof. Any ideas?"

Samantha seemed to think for a moment and said, "I know. We could have the guys fill up condoms. That's an automatic count and gives the guys an incentive to participate."

Penelope said, "That's a great idea, Sam. And we did the very same thing in class today so the girls won't have any trouble with it. I'll stop at the drugstore on the way back to the store and pick up the condoms. I'll get the pictures developed, too." She looked at Todd, Jack, and Chris and said, "Girls, your job is to collect as many skins as you can."

**********

Todd found himself once again in the small five by ten room. It was now a quarter to five and when they walked through the store to get to the back rooms the store was noticeably busier. Penelope had given them only an hour to collect as many cum-filled condoms as they could get.

Samantha said, "I think this is going to work out better for us. Candy is still ahead of us, but I think we can catch up. Tiffany, are you getting nervous again?"

"A little bit."

"Well, just do like in class."

"In class it was Jasmine who rolled on the condom and Penelope just told David to cum. I don't think I can do either thing."

"Well, give it a try and do your best. Putting on the condom should be easy and we can't expect you to emulate Penelope. Did you play any part in getting David to fill the condom?"

"Well, we kind of play-acted a little bit. You know, to get him excited."

"And David stroked himself?" Todd nodded. "Well, don't you think you could do that part of it? It's not much different from what you were doing earlier. You've already fondled seven hard cocks. What's a few more?"

"I suppose. OK, I'll give it a try."

The first cock turned out to be the most difficult for Todd. Samantha went into the main part of the store and brought back a tall white man with a cock that matched - long and narrow. Todd tried to look and move as sexily as possible and made sure to get the cock nice and hard before he rolled on the condom. Then he spent an awkward five minutes pulling and stroking the cock until it finally spurted. He pulled off the condom and handed it over to Samantha who rolled the top closed and put a piece of Scotch tape over it to keep it closed. Then she put it in a small container.

"Well, Tiffany, how was that?"

"Not very good. It's feels weird stroking a cock from this angle. Do you think we could try some lube next time?"

"Sure." She left and returned a couple minutes later with a small bottle of lube, a small damp towel from the clerk, and another man. She bent down and whispered into Todd's ear, "And there're two more guys waiting outside the doorway."

**********

The rest of the hour passed quickly for Todd. He didn't have any time to sit and think about what he was doing. After his first subject Samatha kept him supplied with a steady flow of guys. He lost count of how many guys he had jacked off. He noticed that on the other side of the hallway there was also a line of guys waiting for their turn with Chris. Todd figured that at this point it had become more about who could get the guys off the fastest.

Todd had to admit to himself that he enjoyed the attention. There was a big variety of guys and several of them turned out to be quite handsome. Most of the guys gave him a hug afterwards and he let a few of them kiss him. He knew he made a very pretty girl and none of the guys seemed to know anything different. The contraption he wore under his skirt was certainly uncomfortable but he could put up with it for a few hours.

At one point Todd suggested to Samantha that they leave the door open. She had been closing it after each man came into the room. Todd figured that the guys were horny enough not to mind and that the guy "on deck" would get a little worked up just watching things go on and be that much easier to finish off. This tricked worked like a charm and his rate picked up immediately.

Finally, after Todd had finished up another guy there was a knock and Todd looked up to see Penelope at the open doorway. She pointed at her watch and said, "Time's up, I'm afraid." There was a chorus of "aw" from the guys left waiting in line on each side of the hallway. "Sorry, guys, but I've got to get these girls home." The crowd started to disperse.

There was one lone man at the doorway who had a disappointed look on his face. He had been about to come in the room when Penelope arrived. Todd said, "Miss Penelope, can't I just do one last one?" He pointed at the man. "He was next and I would feel bad leaving him high and dry." A look of hope came across the man's face and he looked at Penelope, too.

She looked serious then finally smiled and said, "All right. But it doesn't count towards your total. This is a freebie. We're taking all the stuff back to the van. Join us when you're done." Samantha picked up the container of cum-filled condoms from the room and left. Penelope held the door for the man and after he entered she stepped out and closed the door.

Todd looked at the man and said, "Hi, I'm Tiffany."

"Hi, Tiffany. I'm Reginald - Reggie." He seemed a little nervous. "One of my buddies called me up and told me what was going on here at PD and I came right down. I'm so glad I didn't miss my chance. So this is all for some sorority initiation student?"

"That's right." Todd smiled at Reggie. Then he reached over, unfastened Reggie's jean, and pulled them down.

"Cool. I was watching you do that other guy and man am I ever glad I made it in. I mean, I never even been on a date with girl as pretty as you let alone, well, let alone anything else." Todd pulled down Reggie's underwear and squirted some lube onto his hands. "Say, aren't you going to put a condom on me first like you did with the other guys?"

Todd worked his slick hands onto Reggie's stiffening cock. He smiled and said, "That won't be necessary."

**********

Later on that evening, the three guys were back in their room. The field trip in addition to the rest of the day's events had exhausted them. Todd tried to feel out Jack and Chris for how many condoms they had filled but they were either like him and lost count or simply didn't want to tell him. The chalkboard and the desk-chairs were gone.

Chris let out a big sigh and said, "Man, can you believe what we've been through today? Now that I stop and think about it, I can't get over it. It's like a dream."

Todd said, "Yeah. There was a stretch of time where I think I forgot everything at all. I was just concentrating on, well, you know. I wonder if there's such a thing as dick hypnosis. It's like I close my eyes and can still see them."

Chris said, "Dicknopsis. I'm just glad it's over. I'm so tired." Even though it was only eight o'clock they were lounging around in their sleeping clothes. This time Chris had on a pink mini-camisole with matching panties and Todd was back in his babydoll. Jack wore a short black night dress. There was a stack of magazines in the corner of the room - Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Mademoiselle - and they were idly flipping through some of them.

Penelope came into the room followed by Samantha, Kelly, and Donna. In addition to the usual contest scoreboard which Samantha carried this time along with a clipboard, Kelly and Donna held an additional three smaller poster boards. On each of these smaller poster boards there were a series of names spaced widely apart, each name a couple inches below what looked like the fuzzy part of a Velcro strip. Kelly and Donna placed these on the bed after Kelly rudely shoved Chris off of it. They took the scoreboard from Samantha and held it up, one on each end.

Penelope gestured towards the scoreboard and said, "As you can see the current standings are Jasmine with fifty points, Tiffany with forty-five points, and Candy with a lowly twenty-five points. The two new events from today have been added." The scoreboard consisted of their three names as rows and a series of columns for the contest events with numbers in them for their scores. The new columns were "Drawing" and "Field Trip". "Let's put up the scores for the first event. This one was hard to judge. Tiffany put a lot of detail and attention into her drawing but I'm setting both Jasmine's and Candy's ahead of it. Sorry, Tiffany, you get five points for third place." Samantha wrote in the number on the scoreboard with a marker. "Now, you might not think this is fair because Candy got a second chance, but between Jasmine and Candy I'm giving first place to Candy. Her drawing was just that good and she made up for her initial mistakes. She also seemed to have great rapport with the figure model. Ten points for Jasmine and fifteen points for Candy. Congratulations. That's the first time you got fifteen, isn't it?"