Best Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afstories
afstories
82 Followers

Chris smiled and said, "Yes." He clapped his hands.

"Now the next event isn't technically over yet. There's one little task remaining. You'll notice the poster boards on the bed." Samantha came over and gave a small packet of photos to Chris, Jack, and Todd. "Those are your dick photos. Written on the poster boards are the men's names. Take a minute and match up the photos with the names."

Chris had the most photos but seemed the most confused. Jack took just fifteen seconds to match up his five photos. Todd took longer and seemed more deliberate. Chris still didn't seem very sure and ended up just tossing down his photos, barely looking at them.

Samantha walked over and looked from the photos to her clipboard and then back again. She did a quick tally and said, "Out of eleven photos, Candy matched only three." There was a murmur of disappointment. "Oh, too bad. Candy, you've got to pay better attention. Out of only five photos, Jasmine matched three as well. And out of seven photos, Tiffany matched five, the highest."

Todd seemed about to celebrate, but Penelope said, "Hold on a minute. That's just half of it." Samantha left the room and returned with three small boxes. She set them down on the bed on top of the poster boards. Penelope continued, "You three empty out the boxes and count up your skins. We left them as is so are as anxious as you to see how it turns out."

Jack started out. As he put each cum-filled condom back into the small box, he counted out, "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six." Samantha marked it down on her clipboard.

Chris counted next. He made it up to thirteen. Penelope said, "Jeez, Candy. Is your wrist going to cramp up?" Kelly and Donna laughed. "OK, let's see, what's the combined score now?"

Samantha said, "Nine total for Jasmine. Sixteen for Candy. And five so far for Tiffany who still has to count up her skins."

"Wow. Candy, you really went all out today." Todd started putting his condoms back in the box and Penelope counted for him starting with "Six". "Six. Seven. Eight." She turned and said to Samantha, "Can you just picture it? Nine. Ten. Each one of these skins represents jerking off some sweaty man. Eleven. Twelve." Samantha smiled. "Thirteen. Fourteen. The tension's getting thick. Fifteen. Sixteen for the tie. Is she going to win it?" Todd shook his head. "Well, we have a tie then. Candy had more skins and more photos, but Tiffany did better with the identification. Five points for Jasmine and fifteen each for Candy and Tiffany." Samantha wrote in the scores and added them up. She changed the numbers at the end of the board to reflect the new totals. Penelope said, "Well, look at this. Candy is still in last place with fifty points. There's room for improvement but you're making headway." She patted Chris' head. "Tiffany is in second place with sixty-five points, still very solid. And Jasmine is barely in first place with seventy points. You better watch out, Jasmine, Tiffany is nipping at your heels. All right, girls. We'll leave you and let you have a little alone time. Just get to bed at a decent hour because there's another full day planned for you tomorrow." She left the room followed by Samantha, Kelly, and Donna.

Chris took a deep breath and flopped down on the bed. He said, "I don't even want to think about what's going to happen tomorrow."

**********

Todd was woken up from a sound sleep when the door to their room burst open and eight of the pledges rushed through followed by Penelope who stood at the door. Jack was starting to rouse in the middle of the bed to his left and he heard Chris mumble something on the other side of the bed to his far left. Suddenly there were three pledges surrounding him. Two were holding his arms and legs and one actually sat on his chest. They were giggling furiously. From the sound of it, Chris was getting the same treatment on the other side of the bed. He smelled alcohol on the breath of some of them, maybe wine.

From the doorway Penelope said, "We were discussing it and thought the two girls LOSING THIS CONTEST needed a little extra motivation." She seemed slightly tipsy herself. She turned her index finger in a circle. On Todd's side of the bed Kaitlin walked up to the head of the bed holding one of the boxes that had been used to hold the cum-filled condoms. On the other side of the bed Kelly approached Chris the same way. Chris said, "Oh no, don't tell me you're going to..."

Before he could finish Kelly reached into her box and pulled out one of the condoms. She tore off the Scotch tape, unrolled the end, and upended it over Chris' face. She said to the pledge who was sitting on his chest, "Hold his head steady. And you, you better not struggle. Take your medicine like a good girl." She squeezed down the length of the condom and the slimy liquid poured into Chris' mouth. He sputtered but didn't spit it out. Kelly rubbed his throat and said, "Swallow it, swallow. Very nice." She reached back into the box and said, "Twelve more to go." All of the pledges tittered.

Kaitlin was a blonde pledge that Todd had gotten to know the first day he spent at Alpha Phi. She helped to dress him up the first time. She looked a little sorry, but nonetheless grabbed the first condom out of her box. Spurred on by the other pledges she opened it up and poured its contests into Todd's waiting mouth. As he swallowed it he wondered for a moment which of the guys it had come from. Maybe that short stocky guy with the beer belly? He shuddered. He preferred to picture the athletic black man who was probably #6. Yeah. Mid-30's. Nice thick cock. He closed his eyes as Kaitlin poured the contents of the second condom down his throat. Nine more to go.

At the doorway, Penelope started laughing, a deep boisterous laugh. She exited the room but left the door open and her laughter could be heard in the room as she walked down the hallway.

END OF PART 3 TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4

----------

Copyright 2004 - A.F. - All Rights Reserved

afstories
afstories
82 Followers