All Comments on 'Beta Bait Ch. 03'

by MistressRum_Cocoa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
5stars

It won't let me vote. So 5 stars. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope I don't wait as long this time :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
A bit of an abrupt ending

to the chapter but I like where you're going with it. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Umm, eww

I'm sorry, but the only thing that I could think of was that story/urban legend about the woman who would put peanut butter on her nipples and clit so that her dog could lick it off so that she could get off. Envisioning his wolf licking between her legs was just...eww. That was not hot.

If bestiality is going to happen frequently, could you give us (or me) a heads up next time so that I can skip over that part?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Great story. I love the interaction between these two characters. Yellena's talent is particularly interesting, and Anya should avoid threatening her. Anya may not realize that if Yellena wanted to, she could snap the string between Anya and her father and then re-attach her father to someone else. She is fortunate that Yellena has morals and loves her father too much to meddle with his happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I think this series is hot; especially the scene when Samuel's wolf takes over with Yallena. Totally HOT. Please hurry with the next chapter(s).

JainzarJainzarabout 11 years ago
hi there

really looking forward to the next chapter any idea when its due ?

JainzarJainzarover 10 years ago
hi

looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need to know

please conitnue this, we need to know what happens !

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is very interesting and promising, won't you please continue it? It is possible there will not be many readers at first due to the impression of this being an unfinished story, which alienates readers (so do not expect many reviews, at least for the next several chapters, but hopefully you are better than those who write for reviews), but if you do update with a more regular schedule and bring this story to a satisfying conclusion, I can foresee it becoming one of the beloved stories on this site, because it has all that in the making :). Please please write more!

CYNNARACYNNARAover 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY!!!

Wonderful wonderful story. Looking forward to reading the finished product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great unfinished story

Great story

Thank you for sharing

It is unfortunate that it was not finished

I hope that this has not been due to misfortune

And wish you all the very best for your future

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A shame this was unfinished - like literally, left dangling in the middle of a fight. It would have been interesting to see where it had gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous