Beth and the Bukkake

Story Info
Beth makes some money for university.
2.2k words
4.4
63.5k
35
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are a lot of stories about me and Mr. Newark, and to be frank, a lot of them are quite mad. When I think now of how I basically became his paid whore for two years and learnt every slutty trick in the book from him it seems crazy, but at the time it seemed usual enough, especially while I was studying. Weirdly we became quite good friends, never exactly sharing confidences, but having a joke and at times going for a drink and a meal in the evening after a fucking session. He never made me do anything I didn't want to do and the fact that he was paying me seemed incidental rather than like prostitution.

As University drew ever closer though I became pretty desperate for money, and clearly, with his wife and three kids, Mr. Newark only had so much cash at his disposal. That was when he asked me if I had ever considered hiring my services out to others,

"Not for full sex," he assured me, "just your talented little mouth." I said that, strangely enough I hadn't ever considered that. It was one afternoon when we'd been fucking in his flat. He appraised me, where I sat. "Well those lovely big breasts and full lips would turn any man on. I think I could get some men interested in a kid of bukkake thing round here, if you were into it? I knew a girl who did it and she made good money."

It didn't surprise me that Mr. Newark "knew some men" nor that these men were into spunking all over an 18 year old girl for cash. It seemed the longer I knew Sir intimately that every teacher he knew was a dirty old man, willing to pay for the services of a girl the same age as the ones he taught. When pressed he told me the details, five or six years ago he and some friends, none of whom taught at my school he quickly added, had paid £50 a time to get together on Tuesday nights and circle-jerk while a young girl of their acquaintance touched herself and sucked their cocks. They would then all shoot their loads on her face and hair and go home. This actually sounded okay to me, not even as bad as what I did with Mr. Newark at times, and as the last year had pressed on, I certainly wasn't shy anymore. God knows, he'd had me every which way and only a couple of months ago he'd paid me double one night so that he could stick his dick in my mouth while my Physics teacher ploughed my pussy. One thing was sure, University fees weren't getting any less, and my parents weren't rich. I was already working two nights a week in a local pub for less a week than I made in a single session with Mr. Newark, so I needed another way to make cash and still keep up with the grind of studying four A Levels.

When this whole thing had been organised in just four days, I seriously began to wonder if Mr. Newark had an email contacts list called "Dirty Old Perverts" because in less time that it would take me to organise a night out in town he had recruited ten men who were willing to pay £50 each to come round and cum all over me. My teacher said that he wouldn't be taking part, but he would come and sit in the next room, just to make sure I was safe, and to take the money. I was happy with this arrangement, and happier still with the thought of £500. The date was set for the following Thursday night.

All that was required of me was to make sure that I was looking pretty. I did my hair in big curls and let it fall over my shoulders. Big and auburn, it set off my pale skin well. I wore the bra, thong and suspenders that Mr. Newark had brought me recently, and eased stockings over my long legs. Heels finished the look off well. I was a bit nervous, but more than anything I was excited- for the money as well as for the act itself- and sitting in the room waiting for my men I tapped my foot in eager anticipation.

At 7 on the dot I could hear the men begin to arrive, and the chatter of old friends. I wondered briefly about these men. Who were they and how did Mr. Newark know them? Did they have wives and children, just as Mr. Newark did? Where did those wives and children think they were? It seemed strangely sad. I wondered too about myself. Sat there waiting I was incredibly turned on, and I wondered why? Was something in me programmed to enjoy degradation? Was it degrading? After all, I was the one making money from this. But whatever it was it made my pussy wet and my clit hard. I felt inside my knickers and rubbed my hot little cunt. I decided that I would start the show this way, making myself cum for these men.

They began to file in, naked, this was clearly standard practice. They were varying ages and varying shapes, but without exception they all had boners, or the beginnings of them. When they saw me those who weren't already at full hardness reached their peak and they all stood, waiting for me. The door closed behind them, presumably shut by Mr. Newark. It was time for me to perform.

"Hello, boys." I purred, playing a part suddenly. I stood and walked amongst them. They all took their cocks in their hands and began to caress them. Not wanking them exactly, but certainly playing with themselves. The cocks varied in size and shape, just like the men. I had to admit, I found them strangely fascinating. "Are you here to see me?" I asked. There were no actual cries of "yes" but they all kind of murmured in agreement or moaned. I felt powerful and beautiful, like a porn star. I touched my pussy through the meshy fabric of my thong. "I'm very horny." I said. "Would you boys like to gather round and watch me wank off this hot little cunt?" Again they all murmured agreement, and I gathered them round in a circle. I pulled over a chair I had brought out for this purpose and pulled off my knickers. I sat and spread my legs. I groaned, touching it. I genuinely needed to cum, and the fact that these men were watching just added to my excitement. I rubbed the sensitive nub of my clit and moaned. The men wanked their cocks harder. "Oh yeah." I said. I rubbed it harder. Then, remembering I was being watched, murmured under my breath, "I need some hot dick inside me." This seemed to please my audience, whose eyes were fixated on my bald little snatch. I removed my hand from my hot box and pulled my bra off, letting my big tits loose. Under the chair was a thick, wide dildo. I put it in my mouth, a rehearsal for the cocks I would be sucking later. I slobbered over it, like a dog with a bone. "Mmmm, so hard and juicy" I said, wanting to giggle. I leaned back and manoeuvring my arse so it would go in, I speared my cunt with the 7 inches of silicone. It felt amazing. I cried out. A few of the men looked like they might lose their loads there and then. I fucked it in and out of my hole and with the other hand rubbed my clit. I needed to get myself off quickly so that I could do the job I was being paid for. That said, then men all looked happy enough and jacked their poles appreciatively, watching my lovely young breasts bounce as I fucked myself. Seconds later I screamed out. "Oh! Yes!" I played it up. "So fucking.... Good!" I cried. My cunt spasmed and I screamed. "Fucking... shoot.... Your... cream... in... me!" I yelled. I saw some pre-cum on those cocks and knew I had to get going. I let myself go limp for a second and then pulled the dildo out. I sucked it down and licked my juices from it. "Mmmm." I moaned. "So who wants my mouth first?"

The next ten minutes or so was a blur of hot, hard penis, as I knelt in the middle of the circle and allowed each man in turn to come and stick his fat love stick in between my lips. Each was different and each had a different method. Some simply brutally fucked my throat, others expected me to suck and tease. Whatever they wanted, I gave it to them.

My favourite of the cocks was most definitely from a tall man who came somewhere in the middle of the blur of cocks. He was probably about 30 and slightly overweight. His penis was long and pink and fat and his balls were big and heavy. When he stepped forward I knew straight away that it was my favourite of all the cocks. He grasped the back of my head like a man who knew exactly what he wanted and plunged it into the back of my throat.

"Tip your head back." He commanded. I did and he bounced his big, brown balls on my chin. I slobbered on his cock. He banged his penis in and out of my mouth and I could feel my pussy dampen. I wished for all the world that he could push me down and fuck me there and then. I think he felt the same because as he fucked my mouth our eyes met and there was a hot, sexual connection that caused me to shiver. I moaned around his cock. He stepped back allowing the next man in line to come and take his turn, but our eyes lingered on one another and I let my hand dip down to my cunt, rubbing it to show him what he'd done to me.

As the next man entered my mouth I played with my nipples and moaned deeply. I needed cum. I jacked the base of this cock, a short, thick one, and hoped for some jizz. Some of the other men stepped forward and jerked in the vicinity of my face and hair. Then, with a yelp, I got my first load as a short, older man to my left shot his spunk onto my tits. I released the cock from my mouth and took my big, round mounds in my hands, rubbing it in.

"Yeah boys, come on, keep it coming!" I growled. Soon the second lot came and hit my chin. That seemed to be the thing that set all of the other men off, as soon the cum was coming thick and fast, hitting my face, breasts and hair. The smell and taste was intoxicating and even though the idea of this had never really appealed to me, I was so turned on and felt so slutty and powerful. I rubbed it into my breasts and throat, I sucked down what I could and I encouraged the final cocks with my mouth.

The last cock standing was my guy from earlier, and whilst the other men all finished their exertions, plastering me with the contents of their sacks, he was still hard. The other men stood and watched as I set about relieving him of his load, determined not to be defeated by this one last pole. I took it in my hand and wanked the bottom. He groaned.

"Cum for me, baby." I whispered. I took the head in my mouth and lathed it with my tongue. He moaned. I dipped my head and took his balls in my mouth. I raised my head. "Yours is my favourite, baby." I murmured. "So big," I flicked it with my tongue, "so fat," I sucked it down, "so sexy." I took it to the back of my throat and closed my eyes, imagining what I looked like: a bitch on heat, tits out, cunt out, covered in the semen from nine hot cocks. He took the back of my head and savagely fucked my throat. I knew I had him. I moaned around his rod. I opened my big, grey eyes and looked up. We locked eyes and he yelled out. I felt the first hot gush in my throat, and the tangy flavour flooded my taste buds. I groaned with pleasure. "Mmmmmmm." He came for what seemed like a full minute, holding my head in place as he deposited his load straight down the back of my throat. When he'd finished, he pulled his shrinking member from my mouth and pushed me back. I lost my balance and fell back.

"Slut." He said, with contempt.

That was a moment that I would play back in my mind time after time for the next few weeks, as I frigged myself to orgasm in my bed. Who was that stranger who came in my mouth and called me a slut I wondered? And would I ever get to ride that big, beautiful cock?