Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you stand on the altar, lover, so I can kneel on the step and suck you?"

Once they were in position, she interlocked her hands in his and joked, "Look Mom, no hands!" He laughed. "I'm only using my mouth to get you off, okay?"

"Sure thing, slut."

Bethany took his menacing joy stick with gusto as he invaded her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth and worked her magic tongue on him. Together they moaned, enjoying each others flesh. His rocking motion quickened and she could feel the shaft twitch. She sucked harder and deeper--her saliva trailing off from her lips.

Moaning, Foley gripped her hands tighter, closed his eyes and exclaimed, "I'm gonna blow!"

Bethany deep-throated him, trapping his jism piston deep in her esophagus. He uncontrollably shot six strings of cum directly down her throat and into her stomach. She took it like a trooper, not even flinching once. As she pulled off his black hose, gasping for air, his cock single-handedly blasted two more thick ropes of cum right in her face. After catching her breath, she took the black crown back in her mouth and nursed out any residual fluid.

Feeling satisfied, Foley opened his eyes from their blissful state, and, to his complete surprise, was shocked to see a black man standing in the front entrance--a bro who had obviously witnessed the scene. "Mutha fucker! Who the FUCK are yo', dog?"

"M...m...my names Levon, sir. I did some floor work here this afternoon and I left behind my work shirt. It's got my money in it so I thought I'd come to see if I could find it. The door was open so I walked in. Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you."

Bethany turned. Her cum-splattered face reddened with embarrassment. She wanted to crawl into a hole and just die but instead brought her hands to her face and ran off to her father's office near the side of the altar.

"Damn, dog, yo' scared the girl and gave me the frights," Foley said pulling up his pants. "Where's yo' goddamn shirt?"

"Aaaa...I tossed it on one of the pews."

"Find it and git da fuck outta here, boy!

Foley made the twenty-two-year-old Levon feel like cowering labrador and quickly spotted his his shirt, apologizing once more as he made his way out the door.

Foley found Bethany in tears, sitting on a couch in the office. "I can't believe I forgot to lock the door. Now I'm found out--I'll be ruined," she cried out.

He pulled a couple of tissues from a box on the office desk and offered them to her. "Nots to worry, child." She wiped the tears and cum from her face. "What harm can come from dat boy. He don't know no one. He don't go to yo' school or nuthin', right? I wouldn't gets too worked up 'bout it. He didn't see yo' body either."

His logic seemed to made sense to her and she settled down a bit. "I better go lock up."

When she returned to the office she found Foley sitting back in the couch, naked. "You still want to have sex after that?" she asked, eyes in shock.

"Damns right! Way I sees it, yo' owe me a fuck. Our bargain was a fuck in yo' daddy's church. Now come over here and sits next to ol' Foley."

She knew in her heart that Foley didn't really love her nor she him; they simply enjoyed each other's bodies. They were fuck buddies. It was strictly a sexual relationship. Bethany was still exploring the depths of her sexuality, having only recently discovered the joys of black cock worship.

She walked over hesitantly and sat. He placed a consoling arm around her and she rested her head on his left shoulder. He placed his hand on her upper thigh. She placed hers on his chest. Studying his flaccid cock, which had to be six inches long, seized her interest once again. It was bigger than her white boyfriend's when he was fully erect. Slowly she rubbed his chest hairs, then stomach, and finally brought her hand down to his crotch where his soft cock lay. Her long red nails gently scratched the shaft, encouraging it back to life. There was no doubt that she loved that black cock.

With her free hand, Bethany popped out a breast and held it for him to suckle. It was comforting having him nibble her nipple. When she made him fully hard, Foley made her to sit on his cock. He slouched down and she sat on it from behind. It easily slipped into her wet pussy. With her hands on his thighs for support, he held her hips and rammed her up and down on his ten-inch baby maker. She rode him wildly, moaning and nearly shrilling at times as orgasms approached.

Bethany concentrated on getting off, wanting to rid the distressing thought of being caught on her knees sucking off a black man. But at least it was another black man that saw them and not one of her white school friends. In a difficult world where interracial relations were still frowned upon, her reputation could be on the line if the word ever got out.

She wanted him to fuck her into oblivion as her ass cheeks slapped his thighs. Their coupling grew more aggressive as he thrust himself into her. She let out a high shrill, capping it off with a silent moan as she creamed her juices over his cock again and again. Foley had her stand and bend over while he slammed his way home into her well-fucked cunt, holding her hips steady. His back strokes nearly escaped her pussy lips as he did his best to deliver his full ten inches with every poke. His balls clanged against her flesh as her earrings swung in motion of their heated coupling.

With a groan, he emptied his cum-filled ball sack into her, his nut juice splashing her inner walls, her most private places. He pulled her back down on him, carefully sitting back on the couch. With her pussy still filled with cock, she gyrated her hips down on him, her inflamed pussy tingling. He tweaked her nipples and she experienced another series of orgasms, although not as intense as the first.

When they disengaged, Bethany dutifully kneeled between his legs and wiped the nasty, foul-smelling instrument of bliss all over her face. "I'm a marked woman," she laughed, "I just love wearing your stink!"

For a short time they rested; Bethany with her face nestled in his crotch, and Foley with his head back on the couch's cushion, his hand caressing the young girl's tresses.

He said he wanted to see her gain soon and would slip a note in her locker with details. She couldn't help thinking of what he made her do in her locker just the other day. She smiled to herself. Yet Levon's intrusion laid heavy in her mind.

12