Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

I pulled out my cock and saw that Beth was watching me closely. I paused and let her look at me. It wasn't just my ego. Beth had made do with only one cock for all those years and that was part of the thrill for me. It was only natural that she would want to stare at this one. I wondered briefly whether she'd be willing to go back to having only one cock in her life.

Later I was going to give Beth plenty of opportunity to inspect and experience my cock. At that point I was trying my best to keep from being fully erect. I stepped up and I could see she was tense. She was expecting to have my cock shoved into her mouth and I knew that she was worried that her oral skills would disappoint. But a head job was not what I had in mind.

I took my cock in my hand, still trying to keep myself a little soft. I let my bladder do its thing and waited for the first tingle in the head of my cock. After a moment I was where I wanted to be and I gently squeezed my shaft.

I was being careful to control my flow as I took aim. The first shot of my piss hit Beth right in the middle of her chest. I saw the shock on her face. I saw her flinch, as if she wanted to avoid the next shot. Her eyes showed she'd not even imagined such a thing as this. Yet her knees stayed rooted to the bottom of the spa as my hot piss splashed against her skin.

Quickly I regulated my flow and proceeded to pour my piss all over those big tits and her chest and neck. This was tough for Beth I knew. This was surely the most kinky and outrageous thing she could have imagined. Here she was being having been a submissive slut for just over an hour and she was being pissed on by an almost total stranger! No doubt she was feeling used and degraded. Yet Beth held still as she felt another's piss hit her skin for the first time in her life. I loved the way a little pool of gold soon built up in her cleavage. I loved the way she closed her eyes as she felt the hot stream get close to her face.

Finally I was done and I stood there waiting for Beth's reaction. I wasn't disappointed. She slowly opened her eyes, as if worried there was more hot piss to come. I looked into those eyes with a gently smile.

'Oh... oh my god.' She gasped, still in position kneeling in a pool of my piss. 'I can't believe you did that!'

'I wanted to shock you,' I told her matter-of-factly. 'Its important to show you just how far you can go as a slut.'

'It was certainly a shock!'

'You did very well. I am very pleased. I think now you can feel like a real slut, a nice obedient slut.'

'I don't know how I feel. That was extreme.'

I smiled at her, still spattered with my piss and her tits holding a small golden lake. 'You actually look quite wonderful like that.'

'I would never have let a man do that to me.'

'But I am your Master and you are my slut. So it was my decision.'

'I am glad you did it. I didn't know...' She stopped, still shocked.

'I enjoyed it too. Which is the main thing after all.'

'I was surprised at how hot it was.' I knew she meant the temperature.

I leaned down and kissed her, wanting to reinforce how good she looked with droplets of my piss all over here skin. I told Beth to lower her tits and I enjoyed the sound of that pool of piss dropping down her belly and onto the floor of the spa.

'Good. Now you can have a shower and come out to the bedroom. I'm ready to play with that cunt of yours.' I zipped up and left, making sure that the bathroom door remained open. I knew that Beth usually showered in private.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12