All Comments on 'Better off Dead'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why the complaints?

The last two pages gave her closure with her family and husband. It freed her and got her situation into perspective, so she could move forward. It was a bit hurried at the end but so what. A great story, usual with this writer. Five stars.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 5 years ago
Finally!

A SS06 story where the woman wins! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn’t mind...

...what some seem to think was a rushed ending. It worked for me. Have you changed your opinion about women?

Top hat to you; I gave a high five.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY

I WISH THE AUTHOR WAS STILL ACTIVE! MAYBE AS SOMEONE ELSE, BUT WHY? THANX STANGSTAR06

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
by RanDog025 03/13/19

I believe he is on the other site - SOL

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Fucked up story in goof way,

Watch them damn Canadians

Another good story and a little humor

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 5 years ago
definitely different

I enjoyed this one more than the rest of the stories by .SS06 .mostly because none of it was done for thrills or malice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous..

completely unrealistic...enormously entertaining and, at points, hilarious. 5

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved it

This story brought so many things to light, that I couldn't believe it. There are lives like this, I guarantee it. Nice story, Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Story Made Me

As Bubba used to tell me "as happy as a clam in warm water."

"Then there was the time she invented the air blow job. She held her mouth open so big that she didn't even touch my dick. She just moved her head back and forth while huffing over it." I never had one of those, must be I was never quite the asshole as Zeb, er, Zeke was.

"When my check came and she wanted a shirt or some panties or some other outrageous demand, she'd have sex with me." There's a cure for that, don't let her wear any. It's also great to work with a lady that you dressed that morning knowing she's commando.

"That God awful sound like Satan's claws scratching on the gates of hell." Don't know where you picked this line up, but damn... Lucifer is going to be back for another season.

"Just as I crossed the threshold White hot pain lanced through my body. It was so intense that I actually wet myself." This reminds me of two things: being a kid and trying to figure out why a 5 horse Johnson outboard won't start. Do Not, repeat, Do Not hold the end of the spark plug wire with your left hand and pull the recoil cord with your right to check the magneto! The second is if you are testing an invisible dog fence, again Do Not have your fingers across the prongs of the collar when you cross that magic line!

"Shit, Tammy was a natural born actress. She had to be the Lizabeth Taylor...make that Lizabeth Trailer of the family." Liz was beautiful but she was also a tad dumpy on the bottom end. LMFAO

I was going to suggest another song title for you to write a story about, but wait, you already did here - Toby Keith's "Trailerhood".

"I even had a car. I had a brand new Cadillac XLR hardtop convertible." WTF, over? A piece of shit Caddy? The original Bullitt was in Detroit a few months ago for sale.

"He just nodded his head. We got into his car, a twenty five year old Buick that was held together with duct tape and spit." Had a '64 Buick, ever have to replace a heater core in January, outside in the driveway in Michigan with the wind blowing up your ass coming off the frozen lake?

"I'm the Canadian, "A," said Adam." Stang ought to know a few Canuks, their right across the river.

Yes he's posting on SOL now which is where I'll be when I'm caught up here. Nothing, wrong. with, you, commas, either. Signed: BTW

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

bartender, I'll have another one, just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Speaking as a proud Canadian

And with tongue in cheek, I must point out that its "eh" not "A". More evidence would be the back bacon sandwichs and the plaid jackets.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
Loved this!

Fuck you man. Why degrade and stereotype poor people AND write a shitty ending?

Fucks sake.

- This was going to be the review until I finished reading. Thanks mate. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, please

Please write more chapters with Tori getting married and having more children... with the love of her life!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A poor story about trailer trash. You try to make them so poor and so heroic as crimes are committed.

Just my opinion on a shitty story

Scores 1/5 for being too turgid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

Great story. Loved every page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a fun read

This was pure joy from start to finish. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great ending

When it was said that Adam killed himself, I almost gave up on the story. Glad I read til the end.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Great story! ...had me worried about the possible sad ending. Good on you.

Thoroughly enjoyed this read. Then again I feel the same for almost all of your stories. Thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH BELONG IN THE TRAILER PARK

JAF1953JAF1953over 2 years ago

A romance about a bunch of losers, surrounded by losers.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 2 years ago

A fine tale of scrofulous scumbags. Almost my distant cousins

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4. Sweet tale but with a pretty effed up way of getting there. Glad it had a happy ending, atleast for Victoria and Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was fine until the ending. The lack of any emotions from Victoria when she learned that Adam had "died" kind of soured it for me. She should have been in tears if she loved him so damn much. Way too sterile of an ending.

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

Not a likable character in the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would have been 5 stars but you made tela settle for damon instead of a human guy .

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Geeze i read some of these comments n winder why some of these people come here. If u all think u r so much better get to it. Ill read urs next see how ur doin easy to judge from the other side of the pen. My opinion which is like aholes here we all have em. I enjoyed it thanks for ur hard kno it was appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing variation of beauty and the beast.

Happy endings for everyone in the big house.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry the whole thing was just stupid

newford9bnewford9bover 1 year ago

Do not a lot of these "readers" realize it's fiction. The author can and does write stories. That's all they are. Stories at the end of the day. If these "anonymous" criticscannot understand this fact, then maybe they themselves are just ficticious people Now, having had my little "peeve" this story is worthy of 5 stars, and before "anonymous" complains, this is my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Victoria seemed to have a yoyo like IQ, most times STUPID, occasionally capable of improvement, her going back to see her family was MONUMENTALY IDIOT and her not getting out of there (the trailer park) showed a truly astonishing amount of obtuseness.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

Newford9b pretty much summed it up.. Da Dang think is just a Story.. freeeeee story at dat . U know likey, write ur own dang story. Weez cod use knew phony balonia lovey doviee storieees with just a touch of an 👁️fer an. 👁️., 👍👍😜😁y'all keep um coming ss6... yeA win some and u don't..,. Later..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes, we KNOW that this is just a story, but it's an extremely STUPID one. Especially the part from where Victoria leaves Adam to go back to her family through to the epilogue. 3* and that's mostly for the beginning of the story.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I was rooting for Adam all along. Victoria got smarter so I can forgive the dumb shot she did. The fact that she didn’t immediately latch onto Adam speaks to her knowing what’s important to her. Can’t fault her for that.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

This is a twisted, beautiful story.

jflindersjflinders5 months ago

I really enjoyed it.

One small legal point, the police can charge a person with a crime without having someone complain about it to them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on this story . Keep up the good work

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Interesting she's still not without guilt she still cheated instead of divorce she chose to fuck another man for 2 years with that being said she deserves to die just like her lover Adam her now ex husband and sister is no better for they was fucking before she was even kidnapped so with that being said they also deserve to die there really wasn't a likeable character between the 4 main characters the lady at the office maybe tela or Damon could have been but they were just side characters not main characters again the 4 main characters were just cheaters who has no damn morals and they all deserve to die

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

@rblotch66 yes you still can fault her she still cheated pure and simple just like Adam still fucked a married woman just like her husband zeke still cheated on her and her sister still still fucked her sisters husband they all fucking cheated and they all fucking deserve to die just because she was married to a abusive prick who fucked her sister when ever he wanted and just cause her family didn't give 2 shits about her does not mean it can be justified her fucking another man 2 wrongs don't make a right she could have divorced him and cut her family out of her life not seduce and fuck another while still married so yes she is at fault and can be blamed and should be punished for the cheating and the only punishment suitable for cheating is death

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This story sucks and I give it one star.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story? Campy redneck humor gold! 5 stars

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I knew Adam was the hero of this story for one simple reason - he drove a Mustang. LOL. Honestly, this story was a wild ride and not your typical "loving wives" content even if it did technically include a cheating wife.

boogalooMK1579boogalooMK1579about 1 month ago

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!! dream scenario right here kidnapped by someone head over heels for me and who will always be mine

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Doesn’t seem anyone has a problem with Adam and the kidnapping and captivity and those “good military friends” doing their part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

To all you people that criticize “anonymous” readers for giving their honest opinions, that is what the writers want. Good or bad, writers don’tcare, if they did they can turn off the comments.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous