All Comments on 'Between Friends'

by fratzel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just a tad bit immature dont you know.

Hmmm and all of these were 15 yos right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I thought it was a great fantasy

I'd be up for it any day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
labeled wrong

I'm hetero and straight. This should have been in voyeur or Lesbo. Try to get the label on right next time.

a waste of time looking for anything hetero in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

I enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I really liked your story. I found it very erotic. Thanks alot

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Double standard . . .

It's amazing to me that many (both male and female) view a married woman having intimate relations with another woman in a different light compared to a married woman having sex with another man (not her spouse). Somehow the sex with another woman is viewed as not as bad, maybe it's not seen to be as much of a threat to the husband as the wife screwing a male lover. Part of this "double standard" might be due to the inability of the wife to get pregnant by the female lover. Or maybe it's just that society seems more tolerant of women being close than of men being physically close. In this story, Maddie basically presents her husband Jason with a 'faite accompli' in the sense that she does a lip lock out of the blue with the couple's lesbian friends. She does this without asking Jason for his permission. Now maybe this eventuality was discussed previously by Jason and Maddie and an agreement was reached to the effect that his wife's having sex with another woman was OK, it satisfied one of Jason's fantasies, or whatever, but this was never mentioned in the prelude to the apartment tryst. I consider this flagrant cheating; I think Jason was put in a very awkward position and I really can't imagine Maddie liking it if they had gone to a heterosexual female friend's apartment, and Jason suddenly starting kissing and embracing their female host, all while looking at his wife and essentially daring her to protest. I think Maddie would have left and probably filed for divorce. What if Jason did a lip lock with a male host and indicated to his wife he was going into the bedroom for gay sex? I don't think Maddie would have liked that either, barring a kinky fantasy and some type of arrangement in advance (which again was lacking in this story). My suspicion is that the author is a female, especially since the questions all have "no answer" in the author's bio; possibly the author is bisexual or has a bisexual fantasy. I agree with another's comments concerning the category of this story; it would have been better labeled 'Lesbian' or "Exhibitionist/Voyeur" rather than Loving Wives . . .

fratzelfratzelabout 16 years agoAuthor
thanks for your feedback

I appreciate hearing from readers, even the negative responses. It is always interesting and especially helpful as someone who had never written an erotic story before this one.

Regarding complaints:

Sorry if the categorization is misleading. I had originally thought to post this under Lesbian but decided that the male presence might be a problem for actual lesbians who don't want to read stories with men in them. I thought about Voyeur, but that was just one element of the story. It didn't seem quite orgiastic enough for Group. Loving Wives seemed like a compromise that was general enough, but maybe not...

Immature? Perhaps. I wanted to convey that the characters are relatively young and, especially in the case of the married couple, inexperienced at this sort of thing. Their awkwardness and even embarrassment seemed to be part of that, and I hoped that their goofiness might be endearing. I realize this could be boring or frivolous for veteran kinksters, but readers come in all levels of experience too. As characters take on a life of their own it seems important to let their personalities evolve as they may.

As for the "double standard" issue – I didn't think I had to explicitly outline the whole back story of the married couples' marital arrangement. I assumed readers here were open enough to accept it as a fantasy and fill in those kinds of blanks for themselves. Or not. Personally, I could just as easily change the genders around. Maybe I should? But I see your point - it isn't much of a stretch to believe that most men would have an easier time going along with this scenario than many women would if the roles were reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you don't

Friends or not, you don't just take a guys wife and seduce her in front of him then tell him he can't play this is girls only. If the wife can get some new pussy then someone in that group besides his wife is going to deal with his hard cock. Otherwise the friendship dies and if the wife is not supportive then she gets the boot also. The lezzies can't claim foul because the first thing they want is to strapon a cock and do each other. Why experience a fake when the real thing is hanging in front of their face. You never see them wanting to lick a fake or rubber pussy. Why should they settle for a fake cock.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
yah read the story, didn'tcha?

annoyingmousies complaining about free (Support the Advertisers!), yes free...Fictional (seriously, do you need the dictionary definition?) pornography!?!

The odds are, like most writers of allegedly "Lesbian" porn, the author was male. Hey, this wouldn't be the first time I guessed wrong!

I am from an older generation and the few times when the subject of dildos came up (rimshot!) those women, of my generation, who identified themselves as Lesbian, volunteered that they did use vibrators.

However, they claimed that they refused to use strap-on dildos, as they had no intention of emulating men.

Perhaps that has changed in younger women. For instance, older women usually did not shave their pubic hair.

In my opinion, influenced by self-fulfilling tropes in pornography and the demands of the subconscious pedophile urgings among males, bald pussies are now the norm, compelled by the current social meme.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Maybe

Lesbians might do the wife, but thinking a pair of bitches would do a man is total fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous