All Comments on 'Beverly and I Ch. 04'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
simjim100simjim100about 18 years ago
Still a great story

Had to go back and refresh myself on the 1st 3 chapters. Good ride all the way. All you naysayers out there who get pissed at cuckold couples and want the wife kicked out of the house and hubby got what he deserved for being such a wimp and all the rest of the crap you like to lay on the authors. Well, he ended up in charge and she is his loving sex slave and everybody gets to live happily ever after. That should satisfy you. It did me and my thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Moth to a Flame

I doubt that this married couple are finished with Sam, Bob and Jan. I would speculate that like a moth to a flame this couple needs the wife's submission to Sam. It will sicken the husband to feel compelled to deliver his loving wife and the mother of his children to Sam and his friends, to be used and somewhat abused, but he will 'need' to do so. I imagine that the husband will place a collar around Bev's neck while looking in a mirror, and then will deliver his own wife to Sam on a leash. Bev called her cuckold husband her master, but I think they both know the truth. Bev does not want to return to Sam, because her true Master continues to 'push the envelope' which makes her uncomfortable... which is why she, in my opinion, must return. The cuckold husband should be made to stay, tied to a chair so that he has no choice but to watch Bev's submission to Master Sam and his friends. At this point with Bev having met with the others while the husband stayed home allowed him a sense of detachment. I believe that this was an illusion that this couple allowed themselves so that the husband could still reclaim control of the situation. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Written

This is an extremely well written story. It is easy to write a horny story about sex, but totally different to write one with real sensations like this one. I could feel myself taking the place of the husband as the feelings are what I have always imagined that they would feel like. I suppose it's a common fantasy to have your wife behave like a slut, specially when the woman remains as loving and centred on the husband, not heaping abuse and humiliation on him as in so many other stories. When guys who read the story give negative comments, I am sure they are forgetting that this is a story and creates excitement for all who are filled with these desires. There are so many other types of stories covering different aspects of sexual depravity that they shouldn't deprive us whose pleasure comes from this type of story. My wife and I have a lot of fun chatting and camming with guys on the web, I would like to take it a little further and will introduce these stories to my wife and hope she will become even more daring in our adventures. Keep up the good work....Tom Heartlady369@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...OSCAR MATERIAL!!!...

...put the dream on top of this sundae with massive amounts of BLACK ADDONNIS RODEO BULLS...BLACK RULES!!!....she'll be so thankful whenhubby finally realizes how to make her happy as NEVER BEFORE...and she'll thank him FOREVER with a steady supply of BLACK PIPE...!!!...YOU GO GIRLLLLL!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...;)))))

luvsonmeluvsonmeover 15 years ago
Refreshing Excellent Story

Extremely well written story that places you into the character of the husband. You can feel what the husband feels. I can't thank you enough for having the wife and husband still in love having sex at the end of their journey. Most of these cuckold stories have the wife running off with the bull, or forever denying sex to her husband, or both. When this happens the story goes from sexually exciting to cruelty. You could continue the story with the couple exploring more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sweetly Harsh, Bravely Gentle!

Loved the story. Seemed to take a path less traveled.

Glad it ended with Him as her master instead of trampling

him down for good. Totally took at the end. Emotionally

and sexually riveting... ;)

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 15 years ago
I've done this and loved it too!!

Ooooh this story rings bells in my memory.......

Loved it and masturbated with my vibrator too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Don't worry about the cuckold haters. Those people are the whimps because they feel that they have to control their wives and their lives together because they themselves feel inadequate and have to express their dominancy to others to mask themselves.

A strong man knows his woman and her desires, and will do and allow these kinds of things to keep their relationships alive and fresh.

This story kept me interested as to what was going to happen next, and it's the stories like these that keep people coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
New Beginnings!

Perfect ending to a new beginning for you and Bev. Loved the way they evolved from flashing to sharing her with others. Many men prefer to share their wife only and that is what gives them pleasure. And when the wife is a willing partner that opens up their marriage for many more exciting adventures. Hope that you continue to write about you and Bev and your continued sexual evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I can't believe idiots reading this crap

Defend wimp idiot cuckolds. Look we don't like cucks because they are worthless nut jobs. Our hatred of them and our distain for there stupid rationalizations are because everyone else in the world understands cucks to be worthless mentally ill idiots.

We would simply pity them, but they keep posting cuck crap to literotica. Loving wives is about good men whose wives think they could cheat and how those good men get revenge on the wives.

This cuck crap isn't erotic it's a pathetic insight into the twisted mental illness insidetge cucks head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ouch?

Whether she asked for it or not, you're heading down a dangerous path by beating your wife. (It's called assault and battery and you end up in jail if she changes her story). And as for sleeping with other men? You have a death wish? You have heard about STD's, aids, herpes or HepC just to mention a few? BAD DOG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very hot slut to play with. Love making women cum no matter what it takes. Would Love whipping her tits and watching her cum from the pain. Ed1954

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Surprising end of the series Bev cofessing what she's addicted to, hopefully her cuckolding will be over now

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

a little anal lube would be ice ad whipping is different than a belt just to her ass

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Uh, whipping and anal stuff is definitely OUT around here. Linda knows me as liking cucking, femdom, and all of that good stuff so any ass whipping that occurs in her little harem means ME being bent over the arm of the couch. Thanks for this 4 parter, you've got one heck of an imagination and now I am on to reading the rest of your stuff!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

years ago while dating my second wife to be, she revealed to me that she liked the belt. But Not on her ass. Laying on her back she wanted me to slap her thighs closer and closer to her pussy until I actually spanked her pussy. This would bring her ultimate orgasms. She left me after 3 months for a big dick Coke dealer. Pretty Frustrating and heart breaking.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

when is hubby taking her down to the bar to dance naked and fuck all the guys???

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I have to say this is a very well writen story. 5 stars to writer. I especially liked that hubby was NOT humilated. I have shared ALL my women for 60 yrs but would never permit any kind of humilation. I didn't share my women to be humilated, but for the "RUSH" of when another man sticks his cock in the woman you love and you watch her enjoy it so much, it is like a knife in your heart. Then when she come back to you and you reclaim her pussy as you make love she makes it all better again. Knowing in your heart she'll fuck him again when ever she can especially when your back is turned, and she will love it. But for those of us that love to share we all realize that this is a dangerous path with the potential of losing the woman you love. I lost all of them all over 60 yrs regardless of our serious relationship. Like a moth to a flame. Share them long enough and one smooth talking guy with a bigger dick talks her into coming over to see him while your at work or just calling him to come over. Eventually she is staying with him permanetly. The Hotter the woman the more guys will take a shot. If you are turned on by this, realize you probably will loose her from doing this. She will only resist tempatation so long. Don't share her if you can avoid it. Sure there are always exceptions but chance are you will loose her sooner or later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous