Bewitched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately she didn't seem to have heard my instruction.

Sam's favourite game was lying back, being lapped out, while I fucked whichever girlfriend from behind. Colleen settled her face down between Sam's widespread thighs and began feasting. Her cute ass was sticking up and her knees were spread apart. I knew Colleen was basically lesbian not bi.

I reluctantly ignored her virgin asshole and guided my erection underneath, slipping my full length into her tight warmth. As a result, she grunted hot breath into Sam's pussy. My wife and I blew pouting kisses at each other.

I began thrusting in and out. I knew Colleen put up with a threesome just to keep Sam happy. I admired her and not only for her gorgeous curved spine and lush curls below me. She was a young Irish girl determined to make her own way. She came from a poor background and had made it through college on her own. She shared some grim apartment with five others but had refused Sam's offer of a loan. She accepted her salary but wasn't looking for any handouts.

"Mmm, so good." I enthused, to let both women know how much I appreciated joining them. To be honest, they were focused on each other more than me. I was just along for the messy ride.

I gripped Colleen's hips and gave her my best. In out, in out, in out. I felt my orgasm arriving like one of those trains in the Wild West that you can see coming down the track from miles away. I winked at Sam and she smiled, allowing herself to climax alongside me, splattering Colleen with our gratitude.

*** *** ***

I watched the flock of sheep grazing in the green field and thought back to the sexy, 21 yr old Latina firebrand who had been working in our local Starbucks.

Sam and I had been sitting in the sunshine thinking about what to order.

Heralding from an era when service and choice used to be, shall we say, more traditional, my wife doesn't appreciate all the modern complication of 'Talls', 'Grandes', 'Ventis', skinny lattes and the rest of the marketing mumbo-jumbo.

"Which size do you want?" The impatient, gum-chewing Latina insisted. The name Maria was on her badge, pushed out by an ample left bosom.

Sam raised her eyes and looked coldly at her. I kind of hoped the rude girl would take the warning.

"Which?" the dumb waitress repeated, her almond eyes flashing.

It had been an unfortunate choice of word, in the circumstances. Witch.

Inside the sheep hutch, a solitary ewe was staring forlornly at the other sheep nibbling grass in the field outside. I slid inside and shut the door.

Maria was certainly dumb now. She still retained all her human mind and memories. But everything else about her was a cute grey sheep.

"Hi." I said.

She looked up at me. Sheep's eyes don't focus well. They are side-mounted to give them good peripheral vision. But she still knew exactly who I was.

"Guess what?" I teased. "I have a nice surprise. Tomorrow is tupping time."

I held up a photo of the farmer's new ram. It was a big motherfucker with horns and attitude.

If sheep could speak, I swear Maria would have voiced some eloquent words right then. She skittered slightly, cowering into the corner.

"You're only going to have three lambs." I told her and shrugged. "Not too many."

Her mouth moved in a chewing motion, as if she was trying to talk. I felt a bit sad for her. Maybe I'd try and persuade Sam to give her another chance.

I chuckled and ruffled the crimped wool on her head.

"We're going to name them Tall, Grande and Venti."

*** *** ***

The rear doorbell rang.

Bob was standing there in his gardening clothes, looking crestfallen.

"Hello? Can I help?"

"Er ... I'm your neighbour."

"Oh, hi." I replied. "Yes, I spotted you and your pretty wife the other day. Welcome to the neighbourhood. What can I do for you?"

"Do you have any outdoor jobs, Sir? Your lawn? Flower beds? Weeding?"

I glanced over his shoulder at Bob and Ellie's drive. I could see Bill's black Mercedes was parked outside their front door.

Bob's eyes tracked my gaze. He blushed.

"Is that your car?" I asked.

"No, Sir. It's my boss's. He's visiting."

I smiled at him. Sam had left Bob without any recollection of my time with him and Ellie. She'd wiped his slate clean. As far as he was concerned, I was just some neighbour, a stranger.

"Why aren't you home with them?"

Bob's brow puckered, as if he wasn't 100% sure.

"My boss told me to make myself scarce. He told me to come over here and ask for work."

"Well I can't pay you, Bob. But I have got some yard work that needs doing."

"Thank you."

I made small talk while I led him over to the garden shed.

"Don't you think you should be worried leaving your cute lady alone with your boss?"

I watched him squirm. Bob's genitals had been returned to normal. Well, almost. Sam had given him his cock, balls and pubic hair back. But for the moment he couldn't sustain an erection for more than one minute per day. A few thrusts and he became flaccid. Very frustrating.

"He said he's... er ... giving Ellie some dictation."

"Is he?" I chuckled. "Dick -- tay -- shun, you say?"

Bob went bright red. "Yeah, sure."

"Here we are." I handed him a shovel. "You can start by digging up this vegetable patch."

*** *** ***

A few days later, Sam and I visited Bill's company headquarters.

He had invited us to a celebratory lunch in his boardroom. Four places were laid. He wanted to thank us for the successful introduction. The three of us chatted, waiting for his new girlfriend to make an entrance.

Ellie looked sensational in a new wardrobe funded by Bill; new shoes, tight designer dress, elegant jewellery. She entered from his private office suite where she'd been cleaning herself up.

"Here she is." Bill said, curling his arm round her slim waist.

"How do you do?"

She held out her hand and both Sam and I shook hers in turn. Like Bob, Ellie didn't recognise either of us.

After pleasantries, we sat down at the table.

"So how did you two meet?" Sam asked.

"Her husband applied for a role here." Bill replied, snapping his napkin open.

"Bill kindly took my husband on." Ellie spoke softly. "He was recently made redundant. He desperately needed something else. We have a mortgage."

Sam smiled sympathetically. "You're doing what any good wife would."

At that moment, a door opened and a white shirted waiter entered carrying a bottle of water and a basket of bread rolls. It was Bob.

"She's an excellent wife." Bill replied to Sam.

We treated Bob like any other waiter, carrying on our conversation while he served us water and rolls. He avoided eye contact with everybody.

"What did your husband do before he was made redundant?"

"He was an accountant."

"Impressive!" Sam replied. "And did Bill find him a job in the accounts department?"

"No." Ellie mumbled. "He's in the catering department."

"We provide our office staff with breakfast, lunch, even supper for those working late. So we need preparers, washers up, waiters, cleaners." Bert added. "The catering staff only earn the minimum wage but they can do lots of overtime."

Ellie gasped.

I realised that Bill's arm was moving under the table.

"Do you have any sparkling?" I asked Bob, who at that moment was offering me the still water. Our eyes met and I could see the humiliation churning within his.

Bill's hand was clearly amusing itself under Ellie's dress.

"By the way, it's fish." Bill announced. He raised his hand to his nostrils and sniffed. "I hope you all like fish."

*** *** ***

I dropped Sam off outside her smart downtown offices. I was going to drive off in my convertible.

"Come up a second." She said, with a conspiratorial smirk.

I knew that look, so I cut the engine and followed her into the building.

Pentacle Partners were on the fifth and sixth floors. We took the elevator and I heard noises before the doors opened; shrieking, excitement.

About twenty of Sam's staff had formed a crowd around somebody. For a moment I thought it was a fight, or a gangbang. Then I saw Colleen.

She was dancing, holding up a piece of paper.

"What is it?" Sam and I asked simultaneously. "What's happened?"

"It's Colleen."

"She's won!"

"The Lottery."

It turned out that Colleen had been playing the lottery once a week since she started working for Sam. She was hoping for the luck of the Irish.

"Eight fucking million!" somebody screamed.

When the commotion had died down a bit, the three of us chatted in Sam's office. Colleen was still crying, almost shaking with adrenaline.

"I hope you'll be moving out of that shared apartment now."

Colleen stared at Sam, as if the full realisation of her good fortune was slowly dawning on her.

"I guess so." She said. "I didn't want handouts. But this, this is different."

"Yes, darling. This ... is totally different."

THE END?

This story was mostly written a while ago purely as a slow-burning introduction to characters and storyline, without much sexual action. If you would like to know more about what happens in future, feel free to let me know.

12