Bi Pi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chip cut the circles out for Debbie. She was moved back to the wall with her huge tits going through. When she finally was up against the wall, Chip couldn't believe the size of the things coming through the holes. He lifted them up into the air and then dropped them. They actually bounced three or four times before they came to rest. Debbie felt her tits lifted and dropped. Then she felt them wobbling around. She began to sob a little. Debbie had a feeling that would happen several times during the evening.

When all 8 girls were in position, with their tits sticking out of the box, Chip announced that the party could begin. All the members of Beta Kappa Pi, along with their new pledges, headed down to the basement.

The Betas arrived for the party and couldn't believe their eyes. Along one wall was a row of the best knockers they had ever seen. They ranged from a couple of huge pairs to a pair of really cute tiny ones. The guys had no idea who the boobs belonged to, but that didn't really matter. As one of the guys got a beer, he asked Chip if they were allowed to touch the ornaments. Chip told the partygoers that of course they could touch anything they wanted, just don't break anything.

For the next 30 minutes every girl felt her boobs being felt, squeezed, wobbled, and generally enjoyed. Toni couldn't believe how many times she felt her nipples tugged on, while Debbie's boobs were bounced up and down so many times she lost count.

The party lasted another 3 hours. Every lady felt things squeeze her tits, poured on them, and other sensations they couldn't even identify. They just stayed in their box while their boobs were the hit of the party. Cheryl was particularly confused, as she felt several soft objects bounce off her breasts.

Finally, it was over and the girls were told to come out of the box. The partygoers were gone. Only Chip and Hacker were there. They told the ladies to dress. As they did a few couldn't believe what they saw. Toni's nipples had been magic marketed green. Cheryl's boobs had circles drawn around them like a target, with her nipples marked as the bull's eye. On the ground were several foam rubber balls, which had obviously been tossed at the target. Debbie simply had a large "A" drawn on one tit and a large "+" drawn on the other.

As the ladies dressed, Chip explained that the evening was over and that they had all passed the first test. Any of them who wished to continue the initiation were to be at the Beta house at 7:00 the following evening. If a girl was not at the house by 7:10, they would assume she had dropped out.

It was Victoria who asked what would happen the following night. Chip said that he couldn't tell them, but that while the guys hadn't seen their faces yet, tomorrow they would. Vickie then asked if they would have to get undressed again. It was Hacker who told them that they wouldn't have to remove anything that they had taken off for this party. None of the girls was sure that she liked that answer.

12