Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran out the door and opened her door and Missy was sitting on her sofa and the first thing Missy noticed was the bare legs and getting a glimpse of her ass and puffy pussy, she smiled slyly at Penny! "Is what I think is going on over at Shelly's apartment, exactly what is going on?"

In the typical Penny innocent voice she replied; "Oh I'm not really sure Missy, what do you think is going on over there?"

"Did you and Leonard get back together and I interrupted the two of you?"

"Yeppp, that's it, Leonard and I got back together!"

Missy looked at Penny; Annnnnnnd?"

"Oh well Missy, I made a mess of things. Raj and I got drunk and the next thing I knew it I was fucking him on Leonard's bed. Sheldon got upset and couldn't come in because I locked the door. He came in through the bedroom window and he came all over the window. Well one thing led to another and the next thing I knew, I was deep throating him and may I say, that's one big cock your brother has. Amy showed up because she couldn't get a hold of Sheldon, she joined in. Leonard and Priya showed up, they joined in. Things got really wild after that. Bernadette came in looking for me and boy did she ever find me. Last but not least you came banging on Leonard and Sheldon's door!"

"Well Penny that is one wild story. I only have one question!"

"What's that Missy?"

"Can I join in too?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh I think we can manage that, but first I noticed you checking out my legs and ass. Would you like to see more?"

"Oh yes Penny, most definitely!"

In one swift motion Penny drew the tunic up and over her head. Dropping it to the floor she stepped forward and Missy parted her luscious thighs and reaching up cupped Penny's tight ass and she buried her tongue deep between her swollen juice coated cuntlips.

"Mmmmm you taste like cock and pussy Penny!

\ "I better, I had two cocks and a couple loads of cum shoot off in there already. Leonard was about to dump a load in me when you interrupted us!"

Missy pulled away from Penny, her lips already coated with Penny's juices; "Oh I'm sorry Penny!"

"No problem Missy, seeing we reconnected I can have him whenever I say. When we get back there I want that huge cock your brother is packing in me!"

"Mmmm sound yummy, would you think less of me I tried out a little of Shelly?"

"Hell no Missy, I think it would be hot seeing you ride that monster between his legs. We already had incest in there tonight, Raj butt fucked Priya as she rode Sheldon's cock. I never saw a woman cum so hard before!"

"Missy giggled; "You guys really were getting nasty over there huh?"

"Oh yeah Missy; but how about you and I get nasty here and now?"

Penny placed her hands on Missy dark chestnut head and drew her head back down to her pussy. She first felt her hot breath, followed by her tongue parting her swollen cuntlips. Penny let out a gasp and weaved her fingers through Missy thick wavy hair.

Letting go she found the zipper on the back of Missy's loose fitting dress. Pulling it down the material parted, Penny's hands slid across the tanned back of the woman eating her pussy. Finding the thick black bra clasp, she popped it open and Missy shrugged her shoulders as the dress and bra floated to her lap/

"My god Missy, you are gorgeous. You have such a lush full body!"

"Oh Penny, is that a polite way of saying I'm fat!"

"No fucking way Missy, I WISH I had a body like yours!"

Missy's breasts were the size of Bernadette's, but on her larger frame they looked perfect. Tanned and full, her nipples were poking out and Penny couldn't resist plucking away at them.

With a tiny shove, Missy floated to her back on Penny's sofa. Penny pulled Missy's dress and panties off. Lying there in a pair of black boots, she looked scrumptious. Spinning around she lowered her pussy to Missy's face, she licked at Missy's tight lipped pussy just as Missy's tongue parted her aching pussy.

The two of them licked, sucked and fingered each other's pussies. Missy was the first to cum and Penny followed a few moments later.

Penny rose from the prone Missy and she looked at the gorgeous woman before her.

Missy smiled up at her through lust filled eyes; "I'm sorry I came so quickly Penny, but listening to you explain in detail what was going on it the apartment across the hall, all I could think of was getting over there and joining in!"

"Well then Missy, what the fuck are we doing sitting here? Just throw your dress on. When we get over there, as soon as I close the door and they see us, we both whip off our dresses and jump whoever is unoccupied; hopefully you can hook-up with Sheldon!"

"Sounds like a plan, let's go!"

They both slipped on their dresses and leaving them unzipped headed across the hall. Opening the door they were treated to a sight to be seen. Amy was finally getting it from Sheldon. She was in his spot, her back on the cushion and her legs were over his shoulders as he drove in and out of her bare, naked pussy.

The room was empty except for the two fucking as Missy strolled over to her brother; "Well Shelly it's nice to see you finally fucking your girlfriend!"

Sheldon slowed his pounding of Amy who looked like she already came several times by the large puddle of juices collected on the seat below her upturned ass. "How many times do I have to tell you that Amy Farrah Fowler is a girl and she's a friend of mine, but she is not my girlfriend?"

Missy let out a disgusted laugh; "I beg to differ big brother. With you huge cock buried in her pussy and her tongue down your throat, SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Penny tugged at Missy's sleeve, "Let's leave the two lovebirds to themselves, let's check out the bedroom. I think we'll have a better chance getting some cock there. Don't worry Missy you'll have your shot at Sheldon later."

Down the hall they went and as they entered the bedroom they both stopped. On the bed were Bernadette and Priya, both were on their knees and Leonard and Raj were behind them fucking them doggy, Leonard was buried balls deep in his old girlfriend Priya and Raj was slamming in and out of Bernadette, her large tits swayed back and forth as she met his every thrust with one of her own.

The two women swayed back and forth and Priya ran her dark fingers through Bernadette's curly blonde hair. She pulled her face to hers and she kissed her passionately.

Missy and Penny walked around to the side of the bed where all four of them fucking could see them. Slowly both Penny and Missy reached down and swept their dresses off their bodies and tossed them to the floor.

Both Leonard and Raj stopped fucking in mid-stroke and stared at the two incredible looking women. Even though he had seen Penny naked hundreds of times, he still could not get enough of her. The way her gorgeous blonde hair was layered in waves around her face and shoulders, the way it shined and the color was perfect. Her face, those eyes and pert nose, those full red lips which surrounded his cock so many times just begged to be kissed. Her slender shoulders, her magnificent breasts, standing high and full, her thick nipples and dark pink aureoles were very, very appetizing. Her flat belly, slightly rounded hips, which led to her tight, juicy pussy, he could never get enough of it. That ass jutted out just enough for two handfuls and her legs were columns of perfection.

When Leonard looked back to her face she was smiling at him; "Like what you see big boy?"

"Um, hell yes Penny!"

Missy spoke up; "Hey how about me?"

Leonard licked his lips and looked over at Raj who was staring too, he had resumed fucking Bernadette but in slow long strokes as he took in Missy's incredible body. The best way to describe her body was to say it was the same as Penny's, but at the same time completely different.

The hair style was the same, long flowing waves of hair draped down covering her breasts, but in a dark chestnut color, rather than the blonde of Penny's Her skin was darker than Penny's it had a glowing tan color to it. It was evident she sunbathe in the nude.

Penny had an average size frame where Missy was a larger frame, it no way fat or huge, just larger and everything fit. Her larger breasts on Penny would look too large. They were larger than Bernadette's but on Bernadette they looked huge because of her petite size. Her aureoles were huge, the side of silver dollars and capped off with thick dark nipples.

Missy's flat belly rivaled Penny's and her hips were a lot wider, but once again on her they looked perfect. Her twin columns of flesh holding her body were a lot fuller than Penny's but on her frame they looked perfect for wrapping around a man's waist and riding to complete bliss. Then came her pussy, where Penny's was tiny and blossomed when excited, Missy had two large winged lipped pussylips. They were dark, very dark from the sun and right now they were spread open slightly from her excitement and they were glistening from the dew she was expelling.

"LEONARD!" Penny yelled; "NOTHING LIKE STARING!"

"Um, Penny, what do you expect me to do, it's like seeing a fine painting for the first time. You can't help but stare and take it all in!"

Missy was beaming from ear to ear; "Ah that is such a sweet thing to say Leonard. It's a lot of bullshit but still nice!"

Priya looked up at Penny; "Seeing I'm heading back to India next week Penny I just wanted to you to know if Leonard is going to be with anyone else, I think you are perfect for him!"

Penny knelt down and was face to face with Priya; "I appreciated that Priya, seeing he has his cock buried balls deep in your pussy right now, but I know what you mean, have fun fucking him, it may be the last time you get a chance to do that. While he does you, how about you doing me?"

Before Priya could reply, Penny was sliding up on the bed and with Priya on her hands and knees Penny shoved her pussy at Priya's face and gripping her by her raven hair she pulled her face to her pussy.

Priya let out a gasp and immediately began lapping away at Penny's hot cunt.

Beside her Missy knelt before Bernadette and staring at those gorgeous green eyes began; "So Bernadette, here we are two Catholic girls, both wanting to fuck the same Indian boy!"

Raj stopping fucking Bernadette and started coughing; "What, what did you say Missy?"

"Oh Raj, it's nice to hear you speak, but it's even nicer to see you fuck! Hurry up and fuck the living shit out of her. I want you to make her cum so hard she passes out. Them I want you to spend the next hour or so fucking me in every possible position and in every hole the good lord gave me. Nice language from a Catholic girl huh Bernadette? Here let me help you!"

She spun around and slid under the kneeling Bernadette. Her head was now lying on the bed; right above her was Raj's thick cum coated cock, sliding in and out of Bernadette's slimy cunt.

She reached up and gripping Bernadette's ample hips, she pulled her down to her open mouth. Missy's tongue shot out and stabbed at her large sensitive clit. She flicked it back and forth, side to side and she heard Bernadette groan and felt her release a whole wave of new juices to Raj's invading cock and her tongue.

Missy let go of Bernadette's clit and began licking and sucking on Raj's balls. She worked one nut into her mouth and then the other. She heard him groan and picked up the pace of fucking Bernadette.

She popped the nut from her mouth and ran her tongue along the thick gooey shaft as it slid out of Bernadette's pussy and he nearly lost it.

Raj was biting his lower lip, trying hard not to cum, but with Missy licking his cock and Bernadette's hot, wet pussy he knew he couldn't last long, He stepped up the pace of fucking her and when he slipped a finger into her tight asshole, she lost it and started cumming.

Bernadette let out a growl; "Oh yeah, fuck the little white Catholic girl. Fill my cunt with your Indian sperm and make me cum good and hard. I'm going in for some pussy!"

She dropped her head down to Missy's spread legs and sucked hard on the large winged pussy lips and drawing them between her lips, her tongue came out and stabbed wildly at the dripping pussy before her.

Missy let out a groan and drove her hips upwards against Bernadette's fantastic tongue.

Raj lost it when he saw what was happening before him and letting out a loud groan began shooting his potent sperm deep in Bernadette's quaking cunt. He continued to pump her pussy as he sent shot after shot into her pussy. As he slid in and out, his cock was covered in both of their cum juices.

Missy licked as much as she could as she saw how it coated his cock.

Finally spent he sat back and his cock slipped out of her pussy. Missy immediately sucked his cock clean of all of the cum he deposited there. She was pleasantly surprised to see he didn't soften one bit, but spent he fell back to the large pillow behind him.

Missy's chin and neck were covered in both of their juices as it flowed out of Bernadette's still spasming pussy. She pulled her pussy down to her mouth and like a vacuum began to suck on Bernadette's hole, drawing as much of Raj's cum from her pussy.

Bernadette started cumming again as she felt Missy attacked her well fucked pussy. She dropped her mouth back down to Missy's pussy and uncovering her clit, began to flick it back and forth and adding a couple fingers into Missy's cunt, sent her over the top too.

The two women clutched together as they rode out an orgasm that continued to wrack their bodies. They both placed tiny kisses on one another's pussies until the wave of excitement waned.

Beside them Penny, Priya and Leonard were locked in nearly the same position.

Penny had slipped around under Priya, but Priya was the aggressor as she knelt over the prone Penny, she shoved Penny's thighs apart as wide as she could and her mouth and fingers were bringing Penny closer and closer to yet another orgasm as she worked on the nearly black-lipped pussy dripping above her.

Leonard had pulled his cum coated cock from Priya's pussy giving Penny easier access to her cunt. He slowly slid his slime covered cock into Priya's asshole and she let out a loud groan as she drove her head deeper between Penny's outstretched thighs.

Leonard's balls were slapping against Priya's incredibly tight ass as he shoved his cock all the way into her ass.

Below him Penny watched as her excitement grew seeing Leonard fuck her ass and her cunt opened and closed as he fucked the tight ass. She pulled at her tiny hips and attacked her cunt. It was loaded with Leonard's pre-cum and Priya's own cum seeing she had already cum multiple times. She lapped away at it as if it was a bowl of warm cream and she was a starving kitty.

When Penny added two fingers, once again it sent Priya over the top. Her entire dark skinned body was glistening with sweat as she tried to one-up Penny. She sucked in her breath and once again attacked Penny's oozing cunt.

Leonard unable to take any more of this, seeing his two girlfriends attacking each other's pussies, he lost it and started cumming. He pulled out of Priya's asshole and shot his cum all over Penny's face. It looked amazing and as he continued to cum, he shoved it back into Priya's ass and emptied his balls deep in her ass,

When Leonard came all over her face, Penny let out a squeal and started cumming and just as he shoved his cock back into Priya's ass, she went from one tiny orgasm, directly into another intense orgasm.

The three of them fell together in a heap of sweat and cum.

With six of them on the bed there was little, if any space to move about. Slowly as they regained some energy, they began to sit up.

At the head of the bed Raj was sitting up. Bernadette and Missy were on either side of him, their heads resting in his shoulders.

Missy was gently stroking his cock while Bernadette nuzzled his neck, her tongue painting a line from his shoulder up to his ear.

At the foot of the bed Leonard was propped up on his elbows as he watched both Priya and Penny.

Penny had her silky blonde hair draped across his belly and she was planting tiny kisses along his belly and down toward his flaccid penis.

Priya, like Penny had her raven locks draped across his upper thighs and her tongue danced along his inner thighs and flicked back and forth across his nut sack

Sheldon and a wobble-kneed Amy came into the room; she looked like a totally different person. She was no longer the wide-rimmed glasses wearing geek that she used to be. She looked like a woman who had just been fucked and fucked good and hard. Her long dark brown hair was a mess, all tangled and disheveled from the extreme fucking she had just experienced.

As for Sheldon, he had a sly smile on his face; he looked like the cat that had just swallowed the canary and was on the prowl for even more to swallow and devourer. He stopped at the foot of the bed and looking down at Priya, Penny and Leonard said; "Leonard if coitus was so great, why in heavens name didn't you tell me before?"

Penny looked up at him; "If you read the book Sheldon!"

"I did Penny, but I took it all in on an intellectual point of view, not the view of pleasure!"

"Once again Sheldon, you should have read the book and took it for what it was saying in the view of pleasure!"

"Now you tell me Leonard, I just may have to reread it and look at it in a totally different point of view."

Penny giggled; "Or Sheldon, you can just continue to experience everything in the book first hand and knowing you, rewrite the book."

"Oh good point Penny, I know I could probably find a completely new way to perform coitus if I really tried, How about it Penny, want to go into MY room and try something new?"

"Oh I'm not sure Sheldon, that is a monster between your legs and I'm not sure if you heard, but Leonard and I are a couple again."

"A couple of what?' Scoff, scoff!"

Leonard let out a groan; "A couple, like you and Amy and don't you say you aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. After what you two did out there you are definitely a couple too!"

Amy spoke up; Thank you Leonard, now Bestie I believe you should take Sheldon up on his offer. With all of your experience with men, I believe you can teach him a lot!"

"HEY!!! I have not been with a bunch of guys!"

Scoff, scoff; "I beg to differ Penny, should we do the math again?"

She waved her hand in defeat; "Alright Sheldon, you win, let's go and give you a lesson you'll never forget!"

She slipped off the bed and taking him by the hand led him out of the room.

"I hope your coitus lessons are better than your acting lessons!"

"Hey, I'm a good actress and you can ask Leonard, I fuck even better. Now get your ass in your room and get ready to have your world rocked!"

Raj looked down at Bernadette and stroked her damp blonde curls; "Bernadette you know I care about you, but I was wondering if you could give me some alone time here with Missy."

Missy placed a tender kiss on his cheek; "Oh how sweet Rajesh, I think that's an excellent idea. Priya, Amy if you would could you give us some alone time too?"

Priya stood up; "What's the matter Rajesh, don't you want us to make fun of you when you make all of those chipmunk noises?"

She laughed; "Well Priya better then when you call out to the Holy Cow! Being from India, that's a sacrilege you know!"

"I did not!"

"Oh yes you did Priya. When I stuck my dick in your ass you yelled out "HOLY COW!"

She took Bernadette by the hand; Come on Bernadette, Amy let's go out to the livingroom and have some girl fun together!"

Amy jumped for joy; "Yippee, I get to try out what Penny showed me on our sleepover!"

Leonard stood up and looked like a lost child; "Hey, what am I supposed to do while all this is going on?"