Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling his hips from side to side he swept his cock back and forth and as her lips parted she slowly began to recover and waken from her slumber where she passed out from the intense orgasm she experienced.

Sheldon moaned lightly as he felt Penny's tongue begin to flick out and lap at the head that was leaking large amounts of pre-cum.

He tried to concentrate of licking Penny's pussy, but the intense feeling of her lips and tongue on his cock outweighed his need to satisfy her any longer.

Penny was now fully awake, but was frustrated seeing she was only able to take the huge head of his cock into her mouth. The position and angle were all wrong and she desperately wanted to take him deep in her mouth and down her throat.

She pulled him from her mouth and pushed him away; "Oh Sheldon honey, I want to satisfy you as well as you did me, but I can't do this laying on my side.

He stared at her and she could see the wheels turning in his head and he finally broke out in a smile; "See Penny and you think Physics is all a waste of time. I can visualize the angles of your throat and my height and the angle of my....."

"It's your cock Sheldon, your cock, can you say that?"

He nodded; "Of course u can Penny, I just refuse to!"

"I'm not sucking your cock until you say it Sheldon!"

"Alright Penny, with the angle of my COCK, I need you to spin around and hang your head off the edge of the bed."

She smiled; "Now was that so hard?"

"No Penny that wasn't hard, but my cock sure is. Now are you going to do as I ask?"

"Okay, okay, like this?"

Sheldon slid off the bed and stood beside the bed and at his height his cock was just at her face. Leaning over her, he spread her thighs and lowering his head he once again began eating her pussy.

Penny began moaning again and opening her eyes she was staring directly at Sheldon's huge cock bouncing before her. She reached out and grabbed at Sheldon's slender, tight ass and pulled her closer to her face. Her long silky blonde hair hung down and danced across his ankles as she opened her mouth and took him into her hot, wet oral cavity.

Penny was shocked how easily his huge piece of meat slid into her mouth. She took more and more of him in and as he bumped the back of her throat, she shifted slightly and he entered her throat and before long she felt his balls resting on the bridge of her nose. She squealed around his cock and pushed him out.

"Oh my fucking god Sheldon, I took your entire cock down my throat. I can't believe it went all the way in. Oh fuck I have to do it again and again!"

Before he could respond, Penny pulled him back against the edge of the bed and he once again entered her mouth. This time she took him slower now knowing she could do what she wanted and now was going to tease him and make him suffer the way he tortured her and her aching pussy.

With just the head in her mouth she sucked hard on it and stabbed at the pee hole and was rewarded with another large drop of pre-cum. She quickly swallowed it and resumed rolling it around and around with her tongue.

Sheldon was the one groaning now as she showed her oral skills to the novice eating her pussy. He shoved his hips forward, but her hands blocked him from going deeper and now the two of them began sucking and licking the other in earnest to gain the upper hand, Penny won out seeing she had cum so many times already and with all of her experience she focused all of her energy on torturing Sheldon!

She loved the way her head hung over the bed, she took another couple inches into her mouth and raising her hands she brought them into the action. She long slim fingers slid and twisted his thick stalk of meat as she bobbed her head forwards and back as she wet his shaft making it easier for her to stroke him.

Sheldon was getting frustrated not being able to drive his cock deeper into Penny's mouth, so he decided to turn up the heat on her. He dove in and started attacking her clit and he felt her hips jerk and heard her moan around his cock. He added two and then a third finger into her dripping hole. Pulling his fingers out he slid two fingers from his other hand into her cunt and placed the other fingers, covered in her thick slimy juices at the entrance to her tiny puckered asshole. Wiggling two fingers around and around, making the portal slick, he slowly slipped first one and then a second finger into her tight asshole.

He heard Penny let out a loud grunt and her hands fell from his cock as she reached down to slow in invasion of her asshole.

When she did this it removed her last line of defense and allowed Sheldon easy access to her hot wet mouth. Her head was trapped between the mattress and his legs and he took full advantage of this.

Penny had reached sexual nirvana as Sheldon was fucking ALL three of her holes at the same time.

He was sucking her slit and driving three fingers into her pussy. His other hand, two fingers were sliding in and out of her asshole and down below he was now unabated, fucking her mouth with his huge cock.

He slid deeper and deeper into her mouth and she was humping his two hands as she came closer and closer to cumming yet again.

Saliva bubbles were forming at the corners of her mouth as Sheldon fucked her mouth faster and faster. When he pulled back, his saliva covered cock dripped across her face and into her gorgeous hair. He was relentless driving deeper and deeper into her mouth as he fucked her pussy and ass.

Penny let out a loud squeal as she started cumming, covering his fingers with her thick creamy goo.

When Sheldon knew he had defeated her, he relaxed and pulling halfway out of her throat and mouth, drove about six inches of his cock in and out, faster and faster.

As Penny's orgasm subsided she concentrated on Sheldon's cock. Once again bringing her magical tongue into play she flicked away at his invading shaft whenever he drove into her mouth. Lifting her arms she cupped his ass and holding him firmly she wiggled one finger into his ass and that did it.

Unable to wiggle free, Sheldon lost it and started cumming. His first shot filled her mouth and ballooned her cheeks.

Penny tried desperately to swallow, but as he continued to fuck her mouth, it was rather difficult. His cum came spilling out of her mouth and dripped up her face, along her cheeks, into her ears and settled in her hairline.

Sheldon continued to fuck her mouth as he came shot after creamy shot into her mouth. His cum was squirting out all around her tight lips as she tried to swallow.

Penny finally got enough strength to grip his hips and push him backwards.

His cock popped out and as he still continued to cum, aimed his cock at her body. He covered her gorgeous tits with the remainder of his cum and now totally spent, collapsed beside Penny on the sweat and cum covered sheets.

When Penny regained her strength, she crawled back onto the bed and placing her head on Sheldon's hairless chest trying to regain her normal breathing. She scooped as much of Sheldon's cum from her face and hairline and bringing her fingers to her lips, she licked the tasty cum from her fingers. She did this several times seeing the large amount Sheldon had deposited on her body.

She finally got most of it cleaned off and looking down she caught sight of Sheldon's cock. It lost little, if any of its stiffness. "My god Sheldon, doesn't that monster ever get soft?"

"Oh no Penny, especially when I'm lying here thinking about having coitus with you!"

"Oh no you don't Sheldon, if you want to do that, you have to say it correctly. Come on sweetie, say it like I taught you and the way it explains it in the book!"

"Oh alright Penny, you want it nasty. You'll get it nasty! I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I read that entire book and knowing how well you can fuck seeing all the men you have been with....!"

"HEY, IT HASN'T BEEN THAT MANY!!"

"Okay Penny, keep telling yourself that, but going on, by the time we finish tonight we're going to try nearly everything in that book. After that I'll be as good as you in fucking!"

She snickered; "I doubt that honey, it takes a lot of practice to get REALLY good!"

He scoffed at her; "You forget Penny, once I do something once, I AM an expert. I know you've had a lot of practice, but just wait and see!"

"HEY!!"

"Well Penny, are you ready to start FUCKING!"

"Let me go freshen up first, all that cum is sticky in my hair and I want to look my best when I rock your world honey!"

I think it's a waste of time Penny; you always look beautiful to me. Once we get started I'm going to get you all sweaty and sticky anyways. We can take a shower together once we are all done FUCKING!"

"My lord Sheldon, you've come a long way in a few short hours. Just think this afternoon you wouldn't even allow anyone to touch you, now you've had your fingers up my ass, your mouth where I pee and now you're suggesting the two of us shower once done, well done Sheldon!"

"I guess that's the cost of FUCKING, Penny?"

"Yes Sheldon?"

"Well played!"

She slipped out of bed and scampered to the bathroom.

Penny spent about ten minutes in there and while in there she found a bag of make-up she used when Leonard and she were still a couple. She also found a Nebraska Cornhusker jersey she wore as a nightgown. After re-applying the make-up and slipping into the jersey she checked herself out in the mirror. She smiled her approval, her hair was gorgeous once again, and it was feathered about her face and hung down across the swell of her breasts. Fluffing it up slightly she grabbed the doorknob and turning it, opened the door and slid slowly into the bedroom.

Sheldon was propped up at the head of the bed and had his eyes closed. He was slowly stroking his cock; his hand was covered in lube from the bottle on his end table.

She stood at the foot of the bed, off to one side and striking a seductive pose, one leg sticking straight out, she cleared her throat and Sheldon opened his eyes and smiled at what he saw.

She raised one hand to her mouth, slipping one finger into her mouth, she licked at it slowly and sucked it between her red glossy lips, they matched the color of her jersey. She placed one knee on the mattress and swung her legs over his and sliding upward, snuggled alongside Sheldon.

He stopped stroking his cock and placing his hand on her shoulder furthest from him, pushed her onto her back and at the same time rolled over covering her lush body with his slim lanky form.

Sheldon tenderly swept a stray lock of hair from her gorgeous face. Lowering his face he planted a couple of kisses on her forehead, eyelids, the tip of her nose and finally on her slightly parted lips. Raising back up he lazily played with her flaxen blonde hair; "My lord Penny, you know I'm not one to give out idle praises, but I have to say, you are without doubt the most beautiful woman in the entire state of California. As I laid in the bed with my eyes closed, slowly stroking the cock I'm going to be putting in your body soon, I couldn't help imaging your naked body beneath mine, responding to everything I read in that book and what I'm going to be doing to you!"

Penny was smiling from ear to ear; "I know you don't say many nice things to anyone, but I believe Sheldon that has to be the nicest and most genuine thing anyone has ever said to me." With that said she pulled his head down to hers and planted a hot wet kiss on his.

The kiss grew and soon Sheldon was pulling at the hem of her jersey. When he had it up about her breasts, he tugged it up and their kiss was broken briefly to remover the jersey from her head.

Sheldon combed her silky hair back into place and kissed her again. His one hand slid down and parting her legs, he settled in between them.

Penny reached down and gripped his lube covered cock and guided it to her already moist pussy. Placing it at the entrance to her pussy she arched her back slightly and the huge mushroomed head parted her pussy and slid into her hot, wet cavern.

Sheldon lowered his body and she groaned in approval as his cock sank deeper into her pussy. Inch by inch his thick club sank into her and she pursed her lips and let out a long nearly silent moan. His mouth moved downward and captured one of her thick stiff nipples and sucking on it loudly, shoved the remaining four inches into her steamy cunt.

"Oh my fucking god, oh fuck, oh fuck me Sheldon. Oh, oh, I never felt anything like this in my pussy before. Oh fuck me, it's hitting spots I never knew I had before. Please, please take it slow, but don't you dare stop fucking me. Oh fuck I want this monster in my forever. Oh yes, yes, just like that, oh shit I don't believe it, I'm going to cum already, faster, please go faster Sheldon, yes, yes just like that deeper, oh fuck meeeeeeeeee, I'm cumming!"

Sheldon slowed the pace as he felt her pussy walls tighten around his cock. He had to slow or he knew he would be cumming in her and with all he had planned on doing to this gorgeous woman, there was no way he was going to cum just yet!

Sheldon slowly slipped his cock out of her pussy and her hole was gaping open from the huge cock she had just taken in there. Rolling her onto her side and with him behind her, he lifted her upper leg and scooting forward slipped into her cunt once again.

Penny groaned again from the exquisite invasion of her pussy. She threw her leg over his and pushed back against him sending more of his length into her.

He cupped her tit and rolled the stiff nipple between his fingers and tugged at it and at the same time began thrusting his hips forward and back as he drove his cock into her hot cunt.

Penny twisted her head around and covered his mouth with her own as she climbed higher and higher towards another orgasm.

Sheldon's other hand was between her legs and finding her clit began to strum it constantly as he got closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Just before she came, Sheldon switched positions again. This time Penny let out a scream of surprise as he rolled onto his back, at the same time he rolled Penny up and over. His cock never slipped from her and now she was above him, riding him reverse cow-girl and planting her arms behind her she began to ride his cock.

She started off slow taking in the feeling of having his huge cock slide all the way out and then all the way back into her steamy wet hole. "Oh fuck Sheldon, I love riding cock. This way I'm allowed to control the speed and how deep the guy goes into my pussy. Oh fuck yeah; I love how deep you're going. Fuck, as I wiggle around your cock is scraping the outer walls of my cunt and sending shockwaves through my entire body. Oh fuck yeah, squeeze my tits, harder, pull on my nipples!"

As Penny rode Sheldon, he ran his hands around and grabbed two large handfuls of tit. He squeezed them hard and began to roll her nipples around on his fingertips.

Penny arched her back driving more of his cock into her pussy and when she did this her gorgeous blonde hair floated back and forth across his chest turning him on even more.

Sheldon let go of her tits and grabbing two fistfuls of hair in his hands he twisted her head around and pulled her towards him. Their lips met and as the kiss grew more heated, Penny slammed her pussy down harder onto his cock.

Sheldon broke the kiss and spun her around; "I love looking at your gorgeous ass Penny, but I'd much rather be looking into those incredible eyes of yours while we fuck! I love watching your big full tits bouncing and swaying about as we fuck. I want to run my hands through your long blonde hair and feel the silky feeling as it slips through my fingers!"

She cut him off clamping her lips over his, her tongue shot out and dueled with his as she leaned forward.

In this position her ass was off his thighs. This allowed him to piston up and down quickly into her foaming pussy. The sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the bedroom and Penny groaned loudly into his mouth as their kiss grew almost violent as they both tried to force their tongue as deep as possible into the other's mouth.

Penny finally couldn't take any more of the incredible pounding her cunt was taking. Leaning back she trapped his legs and cock between her twin shapely legs. With her now above him she was able to control the fucking speed and depth in which Sheldon entered and exited her pussy.

Throwing her head back she took his cock all the way into her womb, she felt his cockhead brushing her cervix and she jumped from the intense pain and pleasure that his cock was creating.

Her long hair hung down her back and danced across the lower part of his thighs and knees.

Sheldon stared up at the gorgeous woman riding his cock. He could not believe at the ripe age of thirty he hadn't started fucking sooner. He surely would have if he knew how great it felt and how he could make other people feel good also.

He watched her body rise and fall and saw how stiff and wet his cock was. It was covered in her thick creamy cum. Looking up he saw how her tits bounced up and down, their thick rosy tips were begging to be fondled and sucked on. Looking higher he saw the intense look on her face. She smiled down at him when she saw him staring; "Okay Sheldon, tell me what's going on in that head of yours. Mmmm, I just love riding your cock, it fills me like none ever before. I never want it to stop!"

"I was just thinking how lucky I am to be laying here. Seeing you rise up and down on my cock and knowing I'm bringing you so much pleasure, it truly makes me happy. As for me I can't believe how beautiful you really are. From your sexy shapely legs, the way they flex when you ride my cock is fascinating. Your pretty flat tummy, the way it goes in and out from your heavy breathing, I like that! Your beautiful breasts Penny, I can't get enough of them, just the way they sit high on your chest, their fullness and incredible shape. The large aureoles and thick red nipples I can't stop wanting to pull on them and suck on them. Then there is you're your face and hair, immaculate Penny! Your full lips, your pert nose and deep dark blue eyes, wow! As for your hair I can't stop wanting to run my fingers through it, feeling the sexy, silky texture, just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!"

"Oh Sheldon, you're going to make me cry! No one has ever said such nice things to me. Especially while I was riding his cock!

"Don't cry Penny, just kiss me!"

She leaned in to kiss him and just as her lips met his he leaned forward and rolled her onto her back. They lips met briefly as he slid her closer and closer to the edge of the bed.

Penny lost her balance and began to slide off the bed and off of his cock.

Sheldon held onto her so she wouldn't fall hard, but Penny slowly slid to the floor. Her shoulders were resting on the floor, but her ass was on the edge of the mattress. He gripped her legs and bending them over her pussy and ass were pointed towards the ceiling. He slid around and standing on either side of her gripped his cock and slowly fed it into her totally exposed cunt.

Penny let out a loud squeal and rivers of her juices began to flow out of her as he slid deeper and deeper into her venerable pussy.

"Oh my god Sheldon, this is amazing, where the fuck did you learn this?"

He chuckled; '"I read the book!"

Penny was unable to do anything but lay there and accept his cock. She reached up and played with her tits and rolled her stiff nipples.

Sheldon began sliding deeper and deeper into her exposed pussy and he wiggled around scraping the walls of her cunt and this drove her crazy. His one hand tickled her clit and she was moaning uncontrollably.

He dipped his fingers into her cunt as he continued to slide in and out of her and taking the cum covered fingers he rolled them around and around her tiny puckered asshole. He loved the way her tight ass cheeks conformed to his fingers as first one, and then a second penetrated her tight outer ring.