Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette, not to be outdone gripped Priya's tight compact chocolate ass and running her hands over it as she ate away at her incredibly tight pussy found Priya's starred hole and tickling it, shoved a fingertip in. Wiggling it about, she suddenly drove her finger all the way in.

Priya let out a loud groan causing Bernadette to pull it out. Priya rose up from Bernadette's pussy, her face covered in her juices, looking down past Bernadette's heaving tits she groaned out; "Oh no Bernadette, put it back in, please put it back in! If feels so good, I was moaning in ecstasy not because it hurts. Fuck if I can take Rajesh's cock in my ass, I can take your tiny fingers........ah yes, yes Bernie, just like that, get ready I'm going to give you the same thing, oh fuck, deeper, deeper, oh I just love having my ass fucked!"

Bernadette let out a gasp when she first felt Priya's soft hair tickle her ass, and then her wet tongue was stabbing at her puckered hole. She let out a groan when she felt first one and then a second finger slide into her tight asshole; "Oh my god Priya, if only the nuns at my Catholic school could see me now. I caught, ah oh yes deeper Priya, two nuns eating one another in the lab one day....OH FUCK MY ASS PRIYA!"

The two of them licked and sucked on each other's pussy and came as they slammed their fingers into one another's tight assholes.

On the sofa Amy and Leonard were going at it hot and heavy. Leonard managed to push Amy back and she was now on her back. Leonard straddled her upper body and was tit fucking her.

"Oh my heaven Leonard, this is amazing. I never thought my milk bags could be used in such an erotic way!"

He was breathing heavily; "Well Amy as I push forward, try and lick the head just before I pull back. It will make it harder and also lubricate your tits while I fuck them!"

"Alright, after all I've tried tonight, why not be even more depraved!" She lowered her head and caught the head and it made a popping sound as she lost the head again. Over and over again she licked and sucked at the head and she really started getting turned on.

Leonard had Amy squeeze her tits together while he reached back and began finger fucking her bare pussy. Her cunt was a swamp of juices. She lost more vaginal fluid tonight than over her entire lifetime and she was producing more and more by the second.

He finally pulled back and slid lower and with one slow easy push, slid completely into her hot, wet pussy.

She groaned and her legs came up wrapping around his waist and pulling him deeper into her pussy.

Leonard could feel her cunt muscles squeeze and release as he pumped in and out of her; 'My god Amy, your pussy feels fantastic. I never felt a pussy squeeze and contract the way yours does around my cock!"

"Why thank you Leonard, I read the book you and Penny gave Sheldon, maybe I should have my Bestie read it so she can satisfy you better/"

"No, no Amy that's alright, Penny does a great job on her own."

"I would think so, seeing the numerous men she has been with!"

"Amy, do we have to talk about Penny and this when my cock is buried in your pussy?"

"I guess you're right, now fuck me with that big cock of yours stud! Did I say it right?"

"Yes, yes you did Amy, but it would have meant more if you didn't ask me things like that."

"Sorry, oh my Leonard, fuck me, fuck me hard, deeper, deeper, oh fuck I think I'm going to cum!"

"Better!"

"No, no Leonard, I mean it; I'm going to cum. Look at Priya and Bernadette with their fingers in each other's asses. Can we try that?"

"Sure roll over!"

Leonard pulled out of Amy, her cum cream totally dripping off his cock. She jumped to her knees and buried her head in Sheldon's spot. She let out a gasp when she felt his finger slide into her ass. It came out and then felt the extreme pressure of his cock entering her bowels.

She groaned loudly and threw her head back.

Leonard gathered her long straight brown hair in his fists and like riding a bucking bronco began driving in and out of her asshole.

Amy reached down and fingered her clit, she was close again, but Leonard wasn't quite there yet seeing he had cum so many times tonight, that and the fact that Amy's constant talking broke the mood for fucking and orgasms.

She thrashed about and started cumming again. Her asshole tightened around his cock, but he still wasn't quite there yet. She collapsed against the sweat covered sofa and he popped out of her. She was done as she curled up in a ball and looked like she was ready to fall asleep.

Leonard looked down and stared at Priya who had just finished cumming, her ass was high in the air and Bernadette's fingers had just slid out.

That dark chocolate ass, so tiny, tight and compact was just staring at him, temping him to replace Bernadette's fingers with his cock, who was he to not take a dare.

Slipping off the sofa he climbed behind Priya and gripping her by her tiny hips shoved forward and was instantly balls deep in her incredibly hot cunt. He pumped three or four times and before she could voice her disappointment she let out a loud scream as he shoved his cum coated cock deep into her asshole.

Priya spat out; "Oh so you want to fuck the Indian girl in the ass before she returns to her homeland huh? Well go for it big boy, fuck it, fuck my tiny ass, let's see if you fuck ass better than my brother!"

Bernadette in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice yelled out to Priya; "Oh Priya shut the fuck up and eat my pussy again. I'll lick your pussy while Leonard fucks your ass, but only if you shut the fuck up!"

"My, my, such language from a Catholic girl!"

"Priya if you don't..........oh yes, yes, yes suck my clit just like that. Oh fuck I just love your tongue I just hope Penny can eat pussy as good as you. I don't want to stop this after you leave for India. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck my cunt you little Indian bitch!"

Priya was flicking her tongue deep into Bernadette's pussy and her lips sucked and pulled on her stiff red button.

Leonard was really getting into Bernadette's talk and couldn't wait to fuck Penny while she ate Bernadette's cunt. He picked up the pace of fucking Priya's tight ass, but then he looked down and stared directly into those gorgeous green eyes of Bernadette's as she stared up at him and her tongue was flicking away at Priya's tiny hot cunt, he lost it and could think of no better way to cum for the last time tonight than to paint the innocent looking face staring up at him.

Leonard let out a loud groan and let the first shot fill Priya's ass, this triggered an orgasm in her and she started cumming all over Bernadette's lips and tongue. He pulled out of Priya's tight ass and pointed his cock at Bernadette's face.

She stared directly at it and nodded with a huge smile on her face. She closed her eyes and let out aloud groan as she felt Leonard's hot cum hit her in the forehead and slid across her cheek to her lips. The next shot hit her nose and covered her eyes and lips. Shot after creamy shot came shooting out. Leonard couldn't remember the last time he came so much and when he fell back in exhaustion, Bernadette's entire face, neck and even her hair were covered in his cum.

The four of them were in total exhaustion and Priya licked and kissed the cum from Bernadette's face. The two of them curled up beside Leonard and the three of them drifted off to a blissful sleep.

In Sheldon's room things were just as heated as in the livingroom and in Leonard's bedroom.

Sheldon was lying in the bed completely naked reading a comic book while Penny was in the shower taking a nice long shower. Sheldon insisted not wanting to catch something from whatever anyone else deposited on her. He had already taken a quick shower and was now engrossed in a Superman comic when Penny came into the room dressed only in a knee-length terrycloth towel. Her hair was brushed and she even re-applied her make-up she had there from when Leonard and she was still an item.

Penny looked as good as any cover-girl in any men's magazine. She struck a seductive pose before Sheldon and clearing her throat to catch his attention.

He looked up from his comic book and stared at her; "Yes Penny?"

"Aren't you going to say anything about how I look?"

He scoffed; "Why should I, you're the one who wants to have coitus with me, right?"

"Aw come on Sheldon, a girl likes to hear how attractive she looks before she sucks his dick, now please say something nice, please!

"Oh alright Penny, your hair is very nice and I like the red stuff you put on your lips. Now are we going to have coitus or not?"

"IT'S FUCKING SHELDON, WE'RE GOING TO FUCK! CAN YOU SAY THAT?"

"Oh yes Penny, I can say that, would you like to hear me say that? I want to fuck you, I want you to suck my cock and ride my cock. I want to fuck your tight pussy and cum in your mouth and pussy. I might even slip my cock in your ass and fuck you there. Would you like that Penny, huh?

She just stood there and nodded and her mouth dropped open and stared in awe as Sheldon closed his comic book and place it on his nightstand,

There standing straight up from his body was his huge cock, over twelve inches in length and as thick as Penny's wrist. He was stroking it slowly with his other hand. He had a large amount of pre-cum oozing out and he was using it for lubrication as he stroked it from base to head.

She licked her lips and was standing there frozen with excitement and anticipation!

"Well Penny, here it is, is this what you want. It wants to feel your lips and cunt wrapped around it. It wants to feel your tight ass clutching at its length as I slide it in and out of that pretty ass of yours!"

She stood there in awe; "Sheldon I never thought I'd ever hear you speak that way!"

He had a wild smile on his face; "Bazinga Penny. See I DID read the book you and Leonard got me. Now drop that towel and climb up here, I want to suck on Leonard's breast friends!"

She was beaming from ear to ear; "Oh my Sheldon, you did listen in on us, you horny toad you!"

She dropped the towel and struck a pose; "You like?"

All he could do was nod and stroke his cock a little bit faster.

She giggled; "You better slow up on that baby, we don't want it going off too soon, now do we?"

"Oh don't you worry Penny, I've waited four years for this and I think I'll be ready to go all night, are you game girl?"

She giggled again and like a tiger stalking her prey placed one knee on the mattress at the foot of the bed and slowly climbed onto the bed.

Her long silky blonde hair led the way tickling his thighs, followed by her stiff nippled breasts scraping across those same legs. Higher and higher she went, her flat belly trapped his stiff cock between their two bodies.

She finally arrived, her nipples, stiff as she ever remembered hovered just above his mouth.

Sheldon lifted his head off the pillow and wrapped his lips around one stiff tip. He heard Penny groan above him as he sucked harder and as he moved to the other tip, he heard her squeal and wiggle her belly again his straining cock.

Back and forth, back and forth Sheldon devoured her gorgeous orbs of flesh. Popping his lips off of them he cupped both mounds of flesh and tweaked the nipples and looked up into Penny's smoking dark blue eyes. "Oh Penny, I now know why Leonard loves your breasts so much. I'm pretty inexperienced with women, but I am a fast learner. Don't tell Leonard, but I do watch a lot of porn on my computer and without a doubt you are just as good as or better than the most beautiful women on any of those websites."

Penny was grinning from ear to ear; "I'm not sure if that was a complement or not, but THANK YOU Sheldon!"

"Oh please take it as a complement, it was meant to be. Now let me taste them again!"

Before she could react he was back licking and sucking on those gorgeous tits. He moved from one to the other and all around, between them and pushing them together he sucked on both nipples at the same time.

Penny went into orbit when he did that and her pussy was so wet, her juices were covering his thighs with her creamy fluids.

Without notice Sheldon rolled Penny off of him and he was now above her. He stared into her sparkling blue eyes and she was shocked when he lowered his mouth and covered her full bee stung lips with his own.

She moaned into his mouth and their tongues danced back and forth from one mouth to the other. When they broke the kiss she pulled back and looked up at Sheldon; "My god Sheldon, you never cease to amaze me. I know how much you hate physical contact and for you to kiss me that way, wow!"

Once again surprising her, he straddled her body and looking down at her swept a number of stray hairs from her face and leaning in kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes as he kissed them and then her nose, chin, both cheeks and then covered her mouth.

She opened hers to accept his tongue once again as they danced back and forth.

Sheldon broke the kiss and smiled down at her; "Without a doubt Penny, you are better than any woman I've seen on my computer and better than anyone else here today. Now I know why Leonard loves everything about you. I just hope he'll be open enough to share you. I'll have to add you to the roommate agreement!"

She started laughing; "I don't think Leonard will go for that, but if you show me JUST how good you can be, maybe I can persuade him to share!"

"Fair enough Penny, get ready because as Leonard says, I'm going to rock your world!"

He kissed her again and she groaned in protest when he pulled away, but was quickly quieted as he began to kiss along her long graceful neck and shoulders. Moving lower he ravished her breasts, top, sides, underside and then he zeroed in on her puckered nipples.

Penny arched her back as he flicked away at the nipples and wide areoles. She stuffed more of her tit flesh into his mouth and again groaned in frustration when he left them covered in his saliva and began to kiss his way down her wiggling body.

She giggled when he stabbed at her sexy belly button and all around her firm flat tummy.

She sucked in her breath and held it as he got closer and closer to her dripping pussy. She exhaled in frustration when Sheldon skirted her pussy and nipped at the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Sheldon worked his way down to her feet and she let out a groan and a squeal when he sucked on her toes and flicked at each digit. He did the same to the other foot and then began working his way up her shapely calf, across her dimpled knees and back along her sensitive thighs. When he reached her pussy, he inhaled deeply and moaned; "Oh Penny, I never knew what I was missing! Your scent is intoxicating; I can't get enough of it. Do you taste as good as you smell?"

Through clenched teeth she moaned out; "Well Sheldon if you stopped yapping and start eating, maybe you'd find out!"

"Very well Penny, hold on, let me see if I remember what I read in the book, oh wait I have an idiotic memory, I remember it all. I read two other books on the subject and I'm going to apply physics and improve upon the act of cunnilingus!"

"Sheldon, you can't improve on eating pussy, just dive in like Leonard does and lick away!"

"Oh no Penny, I Betcha I can do a whole lot better!"

He lowered his mouth and spreading her tight lips apart with his thumbs he first blew a stream of cool air on her glistening lips and she jumped from the cool air and she dug her nails in his shoulders.

Next he let out a burst of hot air on her pussy and she moaned again. He alternated several times from cool air to hot air and Penny was squirming around in anticipation of his lips and tongue on her aching pussy.

He finally came in contact with her pussy as he captured one outer lip between his lips. He sucked and flicked out his tongue along the outer edge and inner edge of one lip from bottom to just below her hooked clit.

Penny sucked in her breath as she anticipated his tongue on her clit, but he left it and ran in back down the lip to the base of her pussy. Letting go of that lip he did the exact thing to the other outer lip and she was bucking as he came closer and closer to her aching clit.

Penny was rolling her gorgeous head from side to side and her amazing mane if hair covered her face and made her look incredible.

Sheldon stabbed his tongue at her inner walls and slowly swept his tongue upward and by the time he reached her hooded clit, his tongue was completely covered and filled with her creamy cum juices.

He pulled it out and swallowed and diving back in he did this over and over again, he was driving Penny insane. He finally did it enough times, fast enough to still be fairly free of her juices and he stabbed at her clit, it popped free of its enclosure and Sheldon immediately drew the thick, stiff bud between his lips and rolling it around with his tongue and sucking it between his lips, Penny let out a long guttural moan and started cumming.

She clutched at his shoulders and ground her pussy as hard as she could against his magnificent mouth. She bucked several times and fell back to the mattress as she let the incredible orgasm course though her sleek body.

Sheldon in his option had just begun and now did what he did to her outer lips, with her inner lips. Although they were slick with her recent cum juices, he was able to contain them and slide his lips and tongue up and down her inner lips, occasionally dipping his tongue deep into her bubbling cauldron and sucking harder he drew a large mouthful of her juices into his mouth.

Penny felt like she was on a sexual roller coaster. As she reached the peak of one hill she quickly crashed down and came with an intensity she never felt before. She instantly began to climb another steep hill and she again came crashing down. Over and over again Sheldon brought her to a sexual peak and came quickly and with an intensity she never wanted to end.

She bucked and moaned constantly; "Oh fuck Sheldon honey, what the fuck are you doing to me? I feel like my inners are being torn right out through my cunt! I never want you to stop, oh fuck, eat meeeeeeeeee! I'm cumming again!"

Sheldon rose up from between her thighs; his entire face was covered in her creamy juices. Smacking his lips he gave her one of his goofy smiles; "I was right Penny, you do taste even better then you smell. I think we have a dilemma, you don't want me to stop and neither do I, but I think we can't continue this forever."

In her innocent voice she said; "Well Sheldon, we can try! If we can't maybe you can do it until I pass out from exhaustion!"

He tipped his head to one side and just before he dove back in said; "Oh alright, I guess we can do that!"

"Sheldon I was just.......oh fuck, oh my god Sheldon, you were right, you're the best!"

He licked, sucked and now added two fingers into her swamp-like cunt and she quickly raced towards yet another orgasm.

She went off like a rocket when Sheldon found her spongy G-spot and rubbing it in quick and then deep circles once again sent Penny over the top. She bucked her hips several times arching her pelvis upwards, she let out a long gurgling sound and fell motionless to the bed.

Sheldon rose from between her thighs and looked at the peaceful Penny; "Well I guess I can stop now, I succeeded in making her pass out. What am I to do now? My dinky doo is stiff and it needs attention. Oh I know what I can do!"

Sheldon gripped Penny by the ankles and pulling her down lower on the bed now had her lying on her back. Tossing the pillows to the floor he spun around on the bed and was now in the typical sixty-nine position. Sheldon turned Penny on her side and snuggling down between her thighs, threw one leg over his back and once again began licking her well-worn pussy. Shoving his hips forward he pressed his huge cock against her full red lips.