Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Priya laughed; "See you shouldn't have dumped me as your girlfriend so soon!"

Amy took him by the hand; "Come on Leonard, you can sit and watch the three of us. Maybe if we get a little lonely for some cock, you can join us,"

Bernadette squealed; "Amy, you've turned into a real slut haven't you?"

"Yes I have Bernadette and I have my Bestie to thank for all of that! Now let's go and munch on some pussy and leave the two lovebirds along to tweet!"

Missy rose up on one elbow and looked down at Raj; "I'm so glad you overcame your shyness, The last time I was here and you came over to Penny's apartment to speak to me and froze up I was so disappointed. I wanted to fuck you so bad. In East Texas there are very few men from India and fucking one is on my "Bucket List." I ended up in a torrid sixty-nine with Penny!"

"Oh I would have loved to have been in the middle of that!"

"You dog you, maybe next time, but not now give me some of that Indian cock!"

"You know that is a little racist, but I think I'll survive. Now come over her and let's get started Missy!"

Missy let out a loud giggle and rolled over onto her back and stared up at Raj.

Hovering over her, he stopped to take in the beautiful sight below him.

Her dark eyes twinkled and followed his as he stared at her. Her long wavy chestnut brown hair surrounded her face like that of an angel. Her pert nose was flaring from her increased breathing and her lips, those full red lips looked inviting.

Raj leaned in and planted a numbers of soft tender pecks on her forehead, eyes as she closed them and moaned quietly and the tip of her nose.

She tilted her head up trying to connect her lips with his and his tongue came out and painted her lips with his tongue-tip.

She moaned in frustration and tried to capture his tongue between her lips.

Raj smiled and pushed her back down and covered her lips with his own.

Once again she moaned, but this time in satisfaction that they had finally connected. Her lips parted and her tongue stabbed at his trying to enter his mouth.

Raj pulled back; "Slow down Missy, I want it as bad, if not more then you, but let's take it slow and really enjoy this!"

Her dark eyes searched his equally dark pools and she nodded and ran her fingers through his thick dark hair.

He once again connected with her lips and as he lowered his body the hair on his chest tickled her firm upstanding breasts and the nipples perked up as they scraped his course chest hair.

They kissed for what seemed like an eternity and when they finally broke the kisses, they were both worked up and nearly out of breath.

Raj after cumming numerous times tonight was worried he wouldn't be able to get it up again, but that was no longer a problem as his thick shaft was rock hard and leaking against her full shapely thigh.

Sweeping the hair from her neck Raj started tiny fires in her body as his lips and tongue danced across the tender flesh of her neck. He didn't miss a spot and tugged at each earlobe sending shivers down her lush tanned body.

He did the same to her shoulders and when he moved lower to the upper slopes of her full firm breasts she sucked in her breath and held it.

He pulled back and she let her breath out and starred up at him; "What's the matter Raj, why did you stop?"

He shook his head from side to side; "Nothing Missy, I just wanted to pinch myself and make sure this wasn't a dream, a dream I've had many a night, if I may say so Missy!"

"Oh how sweet and a little creepy at the same time if I May SAY SO!"

"It's okay Missy, I've been known to be creepy in the past!" He smiled down at her and her smile disappeared as he lowered his lips to her upper slopes and licked and kisses at her heavy globes of flesh. He was teasing her, making sure to avoid her puckered nipples and large aureoles.

Missy ran her fingers through his hair again as she closed her eyes and waited in nervous anticipation of his mouth on her nipples.

Raj gently cupped one tit and as his thumb ran around the dark pink aureole; his mouth moved to the slopes between the twin beauties and continued to worship her flesh. Hus thumb and index finger rolled the thick nipple as he moved to the slopes under her breasts and her moans got even louder.

Having kissed both breasts entire surfaces, he moved to their crowning beauty. He ran his tongue around and around one stiff tip, completely covering it in his saliva; he moved to the other tip and did the same, still not making really serious contact.

Once he finished with the second tip, he moved back to the first one and drew it slowly in-between his lips and she arched her hips as she tried to drive more of her tit flesh into his mouth.

Missy rolled her gorgeous head from side to side and her entre face was masked in her dark tresses.

Over the next five minutes Raj ravished Missy's fabulous tits moving from one to the other. Up, down, sides and especially the tips. He had her so hot; her gorgeous legs were thrashing around, and wanting him to put out the fire he had created deep in her pussy. With her tits totally covered in his saliva she squeezed them and rubbed them together trying to send herself over the top.

Raj abandoned her tits and kissed his way downward, across her taut, flat belly and down to the landing strip just above her dripping pussy. He calmed her legs by sliding his hands up and down their entire length and she wrapped them around his head as he lowered his mouth to her incredibly wet pussy.

Raj blew gently on the huge lips and he could have sworn he saw them flutter, but in reality, her entire body shook. Using his thumbs he parted the two winged lips of her pussy; "Oh my god Missy, you are unbelievable. I never saw such a lush and gorgeous pussy before. The bright pink inner lips and how wet you are, I can't wait to taste you!"

She groaned; "Oh Raj, eat me, eat me and make me cum! I never needed to cum so bad before. The way you played with my tits got me so fucking hot, eat me, lick my clit, ohhhhhhhhhh!"

He stabbed at her bubbling cauldron and she tasted like a sweet honeydew melon and just as juicy. He clamped down on her pussy and when he sucked he drew a large amount of her juices from her pussy. It was an endless battle, as he sucked it up; she quickly dumped more into her hole from her inner walls.

The room was filled with the sound of Raj slurping and Missy moaning and groaning urging him on.

Suddenly she arched her back, clutched her fists in his hair and letting out a blood-curdling scream started squirting.

"Oh fuck Raj, what are you doing to me? I feel like I'm peeing, but I know I am not. I must be squirting! I've heard and seen women in porn do it before, but I've never done it. Oh fuck, fuck, holy shit Raj I can't stop cumming!"

Suddenly she was still and her legs dropped from his back.

Raj slid up and he noticed she had passed out from the intense orgasm. He was happy to see she was breathing, so he knew she hadn't had a heart-attack.

He had a sly smile on his face and with her laying there like a limp rag; he rolled her over and pulled up on her hips. In doing this he drew her nearly to her knees and even though he had to balance her as she swayed from side to side he managed to spread her thighs just wide enough to locate her cunt.

Spreading her lips apart he drove deep into her swamp-like pussy. Luckily he was as stiff as a board, because she had cum so hard and so much there was little, if any friction from her loose cunt.

Raj started slamming in and out of her pussy. With her thighs and pussy completely covered in her cum, the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed throughout the entire room.

All of a sudden Missy let out a loud animal-like groan. She had awaken and she buried her head in the pillow and screamed out in pleasure; "Oh fuck Raj, what did you do to me? Slow down, please slow down so I can catch my breath and catch up!"

Raj slowed up and was now sliding in and out of her cunt and with each inward push he could hear her pussy slurping around his cock.

She moaned and groaned and buried her head in the sweat covered pillow. As she regained her faculties Raj could feel her cunt muscles began to tighten around his cock and the feeling was amazing. He looked down and was mesmerized by her tight rounded ass. Whenever he pushed and pulled from her pussy, her tight puckered hole winked at him and he couldn't resist.

Scooping up a good amount of her dew on his fingertips, he slowly worked first one and then a second finger into her asshole. Raj started pumping his cock in her pussy and two fingers in her ass and Missy went berserk.

Grunting like a stuffed pig she spat out; "Oh Raj, I need your big thick cock in my ass, but it feels so fucking good in my pussy, I don't want you to pull out. Oh yeah Raj, fuck my two holes, faster, deeper!"

Raj, knowing the Karma Sutra had an idea. He slowed his pace of fucking both holes and Missy moaned her disapproval; "Oh no Raj, please, please fuck me faster and deeper, please!"

He leaned over her and whispered in her ear; Missy are you adventurous? If you can stay steady and keep your ass pointed towards the ceiling, I believe I can fulfill your wish of fucking both if your holes, are you game?"

She nodded vigorously, her gorgeous dark hair, now a tangled mess, a mess that makes her look like a gorgeous slut, waiting for more and more cock. Through heavy panting she whispered out; "Yes, oh yes Raj, whatever it takes!"

Raj spread his two fingers still buried in her ass and as he wiggled them around he spread her asshole open as much as possible. When he pulled his fingers out, Missy let out a groan now that he hovered over her wide-spread hole and mustering up as much spit as possible let it drool out of her mouth and it landed in her asshole. He dipped his fingers in her dripping pussy and making them as slick as possible, pulled them out and ran his sticky fingers around and around her puckered hole.

It was now lubricated inside and out. Raj pumped her pussy several times with his stiff cock and tipped her ass upward. He quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy and standing on the balls of his feet aimed his cock downward and finding her asshole drove downward quickly. He buried his thick stiff cock balls deep in her ass.

Missy let out an ear-piercing scream and tried to evade his cock, but Raj held her hips firmly and took several long strokes in and out of her asshole.

Missy was moaning and groaning continually into the large overstuffed pillow.

Raj pulled his cock out of her ass just as fast as he shoved it in. Dropping back to his knees, he shoved forward and once again was buried deep in her hot wet pussy. After pumping her cunt several times he once again pulled out quickly and lifting up to the balls of his feet drove again into her ass.

Back and forth, back and forth Raj went from asshole to pussy. Over and over again he drove his cock from one hole to the other.

Missy was in orgasm heaven and after about the third time when he shoved back into her cunt she went off and started cumming, but Raj continued his assault on her two holes. For the next three or four minutes he switched back and forth and Missy had a tough time keeping her ass held high, but Raj held her ass up firmly and he was racing quicker and quicker towards an explosive orgasm.

Shoving it deep into her ass he let out a loud groan; "Oh Missy I'm about to cum! Where do you want me to cum, tell me?"

She groaned and tossing her head back groaned out; "On my face and tits Raj! I want to feel your hot cum all over my face and drip down to my hot tits!"

Raj pumped his cock several more times into her tight asshole and when he pulled out, grabbed Missy by the shoulder and rolled her over onto her back. Her face and neck were covered in sweat, her gorgeous chestnut brown hair was tangled and covered half her face, but Raj didn't mind, he needed to cum and straddling her chest, just below her tits, leaned forward and started cumming!. The first thick explosive load shot up hitting her on the chin and drove across her lips and one cheek. The next one hit her nose and covered one eyelid and onto her forehead and into her hair. Shot after shot covered her face and when Raj had finished his huge load, Missy's entire face was covered in his cum. It dripped down off her chin into the nape of her neck.

Missy scooped up two large streams from her cheek and sucked her finger clean,

Raj leaned back and swiped his still drooling cock across her stiff nipples.

She jumped from the electrical shock of his cum on her nipples and she ran her cum coated fingers around and around her stiff nipples.

Raj reached back and shoved two, then a third finger deep into her pussy. Curling his fingers around he located her G spot and he flicked it back and forth, Missy went off like a rocket. He thumbed her clit and she bucked against his hand and as he looked back at her even though her entire face was covered in his cum, he had never seen a woman as beautiful as Missy looked at that moment.

Raj pulled his cum coated hand out of her pussy and raising it to his mouth he licked it clean.

Missy swept the cum from her eyes and looked up at him and smiled wickedly; "Mmmmm Raj, that looks tasty, can I try some of it?"

He leaned down and they kissed passionately, her tongue came out and slipping into his mouth tasted her own cum from his mouth.

Raj broke the kiss and began licking his own cum from her face. Returning to her mouth, he opened his mouth and fed her his own cum

Missy went wild when he did this and grabbing the back of his head pulled him hard against her mouth. She sucked every drop of his cum from his mouth.

Raj once again broke the kiss and licked up the remaining cum he deposited on her face and neck. He returned to her mouth and the two of them kisses as if it was the last kiss they would ever experience.

Cum was swapped from one mouth to the other until all had disappeared. Raj finally rolled off of Missy and laid beside her, both of their bodies were covered in sweat and both breathing heavily.

Missy rolled onto her side and traced tiny lines across Raj's chest with her fingernails and kissed him playfully on the nose; "My god Raj, that was utterly fucking fantastic! I've never had a man lick his own cum from my face and feed it to me, unfucking believable!"

"I'm from India; that is what we do!"

"Oh my chocolate god, I want you to do that and whatever else you can conjure up! I'll never get enough of you!"

He casually placed his hands behind his head and smiled broadly.

Out in the livingroom things were getting nasty too. Leonard came out of the kitchen with a tray of mixed drinks for the three women and himself. He still could not believe he was standing there butt naked along with three women just as naked as he was.

He placed the drinks on the coffee table and his cock swayed back and forth and was noticed by all three of them.

Bernadette reached for a drink, her huge tits swayed back and forth and grazed Leonard's hairy thigh sending shock waves through her tiny body, directly down to her pussy.

Amy being the most inexperienced and most adventuresome was sitting behind Leonard. She reached between his legs and picking up the margarita glass drew it back. She stopped to raise the glass and coat his cockhead and hanging balls into the glass.

Leonard jumped from the cold drink coating his genitals.

Amy put the glass down and slipping to her knees. Opening her mouth she guided his stiffening cock into her mouth.

Priya slipped down beside her and leaning down licked at his margarita covered balls; "Mmmm I never has such a good tasting margarita before, how about you Amy?"

Amy popped his cock from her mouth; "I'm sorry Priya, but I never had a margarita before, but if they all taste this good, it is now my new favorite drink.

Bernadette giggled as she took a sip of her margarita and a stream of it poured out of her glass and covered one large tit; "Oh my Priya, look, I spilled my drink!"

Priya left Leonard's balls and slipped over to Bernadette and cupping the drink covered tit she raised it to her lips and she began sucking and licking every inch of the large jug.

Bernadette closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan. Picking up her glass her poured more of the margarita down her other tit, she whispered; "Oh darn Amy, look I spilled more of my drink!"

Amy popped Leonard's now stiff cock from her mouth and moving to the other side of Bernadette began licking her other tit clean from top to bottom/"

Leonard stood there his cock bobbing up and down. He watched the two dark haired women feeding on Bernadette's huge tits. "Hey how about me?"

Bernadette giggled and in her squeaky voice said; "Hee Hee Leonard, why don't you dip you dinky do in some of your drink and stand over here on the couch and let me taste it?"

"My what Bernadette? Do you mean my cock?"

She giggled again; "Leonard remember I'm a good Catholic girl and I don't say things like that!"

"Bernadette, you have two women sucking on your tits and you're about to suck me off, I think its okay to say cock!"

She giggled again; "Oh no Leonard, they are just cleaning up the drink I spilled on my breasts. As for you I just want to take your temperature and see how hot I can get you from my saliva line on your dinky do!"

Leonard dipped his cock in his margarita and stepped onto the cushion behind Priya and slipping over to Bernadette; "Oh hell Bernadette, you can call it whatever you like as long as it ends up in your mouth!"

She giggled again and was cut off suddenly as Leonard swept the margarita covered cockhead back and forth across her tiny red lips.

She looked up at him through those large glasses and he reached down and removed them. Her large green eyes twinkled as her tongue came out and licked the drink from her lips. Opening her mouth further her tongue flicked out and around his cockhead. With a groan deep in her throat she opened her mouth even widen, taking his shaft halfway into her mouth. Her tongue flicked back and forth across the head and the shaft like a lizard. She began to bob up and down on his growing shaft and her golden blonde hair danced about her face and shoulders. Her once silky, wavy hair was now straight and hung down from all the sweat and the previous fucking she had experienced tonight.

She slid further back on the sofa as Priya left her tit and urged her towards the back of the sofa.

Priya picked up her drink and drizzled some of the intoxicating liquid onto Bernadette's belly. It ran down towards her pussy and stopped at the patch of blonde hair just above her awakening pussy. Priya poured more of the drink and it slipped through the hair and onto her slit. Priya placed the drink on the table and followed the path of the margarita. Her tongue danced across Bernadette's heaving belly and sucking on the drink bathing her blonde pubic patch she came to the swollen button at the entrance to her swollen pussylips.

Priya's tongue flicked back and forth uncovering Bernadette's stiff button. Her lips sucked on the clit and suddenly Leonard's entire shaft disappeared into Bernadette's mouth. Her eyes were open wide, staring at Leonard, closing them she moaned loudly around his cock as Priya's tongue now flicked at her stiff red clit.

Amy came up and pulled Leonard's cock out of Bernadette's mouth and began licking at it up and down from tip to root and adding more saliva to the already dripping cock, she began stroking it up and down.

Bernadette slipped to the floor and Priya followed her. Swinging her leg over Bernadette, the two shorter women began licking away at one another's pussy.

With Priya on top she was able to move about and she nipped at the tender flesh of Bernadette's inner thighs. She slipped one finger up Bernadette's tight asshole and Bernadette groaned loudly into Priya's oozing cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers