Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

She smiled up at him; "I didn't, but my name is Angela, Angela Page." Turning back to Leonard, then looked over at Sheldon and her eyes dropped to his crotch; "Okay Leonard, you never expounded, why did Sheldon having sex with Mr. Wolowitz's fiancée break the camel's back?"

"Aw, well just let me say Sheldon there is even bigger then Glenn."

She shifted in her seat and her skirt rode up even higher and her black panties were visible and there seemed to be a growing wet spot covering her pussy. "Oh yeah Leonard?" Separating her hands to visualize the size; "Just how big?"

"Aw well, I never measured it Angela!"

She leered at Sheldon; "Well Sheldon, may I call you Sheldon, just how large is it?"

"Well Angela, yes you can call me Sheldon and I just like Leonard never measured it but....... Standing up and standing before her unzipped his pants and dropped his pants standing there in his tighty whities turned to her.....if you pull them down you can see for yourself and I'll even let you measure it!'

The room was completely silent and Angela slid to the edge of the sofa cushion, she licked her lips and bit her bottom lip. She glanced over at Leonard and then Raj. Looking back up at Sheldon, her eyes bugged out when she saw the huge bulge growing in his briefs.

"Well Angela, it's up to you!"

Again she nit her bottom lip; "Let me first tell you, my husband is a Navy Seal and is 6'4", but if what you described what Howard used to be like, if you know what I mean. In college I had a professor just like this Glenn you spoke about. Seeing that lump in your briefs is bringing back all of those glorious memories. If I do this is MUST be between the four of us, okay"

Leonard stood up, I'm going across the hall to spend time with Penny, I'm out, but tell me one thing Agent Page, what is Howard's status?"

"I'll report he's squeaky clean, okay? So what is your decision?"

Sheldon looked down at his large bulge, "It's still up to you Agent Page!" When he said this he pushed his hips outward.

Leonard got up and left the apartment to Penny's place. Knocking on the door, she opened it and he took her in his arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss and kicked the door shut behind him.

Back in their apartment Angela licked her parched lips and reaching out with her slim shaking fingers, gripped the waistband of his briefs and slowly drew then off his hip. She sucked in her breath when the waistband cleared his thick semi-stiff cock. It bounced out and swept across her wrist. "Oh my fucking god, it's huge. It makes my professor look like a teenager and my husband like a tic-tac!"

The briefs hit the floor and he looked down at her; "Go ahead Angela, put your hand on it and stroke it, make it good and hard and then I'll let you measure it!"

As if in a trance Angela reached out with her dainty hand and slowly closed her fingers around the smooth, hot pulsing shaft. She slid her hand slowly up from the base towards the tip. As Angela's fingers reached the large mushroomed head and a large thick white dollop of pre-cum flowed out of the head. Her thumb swept across the creamy liquid and wiped it across her palm. She began to slowly pump her hand up and down and as the thick piece of meat grew Angela let out a little whimper and scooted up even closer to the big cock.

Sheldon, was a changed man from a few short days ago, he whispered to Angela, "Lick it, wrap your sweet full red lips around my cock and lick the shaft!"

Angela tucked her long dark hair behind her ears and leaning forward let out a low moan deep in her throat and opening her mouth let out a burst of hot air. It was quickly followed by her tongue slipping out and began to paint the hot sticky head of his cock with her tongue.

She pulled back slightly and looked up at the smiling Sheldon. All he did was nod a couple of times and she leaned forward again and opening her full lips enveloped his huge cockhead with her lips. It disappeared into her mouth and her tongue got into the fray again as she rolled her tongue around and around the large weeping head. Her tongue stabbed at the hole and licked at the pre-cum that oozed out of the hole.

She popped the head out; her fingers could not meet as they gripped his cock. She looked over at Raj; "Please find me a tape measure and them get out of those clothes. I want to taste my first chocolate cock."

Raj ran around the room; "Oh fuck Sheldon, where the hell is the fucking tape measure?"

He pointed towards the desk and Raj quickly ran over and finding it handed it to Angela. She giggled when she saw how flustered Raj was.

She unfolded the tape and as she raised it to his cock she saw Raj tearing his clothes off out of the corner of her eye. Spreading out the tape she ran it from base to tip and she let out a gasp; "Oh my fucking god Sheldon, just short of thirteen inches. Let me see the circumference!"

She wrapped it around his cock and let out another gasp; "Oh fuck, six and one quarter inches. This is going to be a night I'll never forget. Get the rest of your clothes off Sheldon and get ready to fuck a married woman!"

She jumped when she realized Raj was naked next to her. She heard Sheldon removing his clothes and as she turned to Raj, he slipped his hands under her suit coat and slipped it from her shoulders. It fell to the sofa and his hands began to unbutton her blouse.

She leaned forward and covered his dark lips with her blood red lips and as their tongues met she felt Sheldon drawing her blouse off her shoulders and off her slim, petite body.

The kiss intensified and their mouths crushed against one another. Angela reached down and wrapped her fingers around Raj's smaller, but still ample cock. She pumped up and down and it was quickly as stiff as a pipe. She felt her black lace bra slacken as Sheldon got it open.

He drew it off her shoulders and it was his turn to let out a moan. He had already seen Penny's, Priya's, Bernadette's and a couple other sets of breasts, but he could not believe how firm and how high these perfect breasts sat upon her chest. They were coned shaped and the areoles and nipples stood upon the tops like a cherry atop an ice cream sundae.

Angela hunched down and wrapped her silky red lips over the crown on Raj's cock and she steadily slid down on it until her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Her tongue snuck out and whipped around and around his dark shaft. With her ass in the air and her firm tits crushed against Raj's thighs Sheldon stopped long enough to remove his clothes.

Slipping back to the sofa he pulled down the zipper on her tight skirt, pulled it down along with her wet lacy panties. Taking a deep breath he lay on his back and slipped backwards between her luscious slim thighs. Placing his hands on her tight ass he drew her down until her fat cuntlips met his mouth. Sticking out his tongue he wormed his way between the thick lips and was rewarded with a gush of hot cream. He lapped away at it and stuck his tongue deeper into her tight hole.

Angela sucked harder on Raj's cock and leaned back, wrapped her tiny fingers around Sheldon's throbbing cock. All she could think of was cumming and riding his magnificent hole.

The first thing came sooner then she anticipated as Sheldon found her clit, uncovering it with his tongue, he flicked away at it and she let out a loud groan and came all over Sheldon's lips and tongue.

Sheldon knew from last week-end this was the best time for him to make his move. Rolling Angela off his face, he climbed between her widespread legs and positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy he grabbed her hand and looking down at her twin pools of lust whispered; "If you want me to fuck you Angela, you'll have to put it in!"

She licked her swollen lips and as her fingers clamped down on his cock, she tugged at it and swiping the huge head up and down her wet puffy cuntlips, tugged a little and he lowered his body and the head parted her lips and it sucked him in.

Sheldon let out a loud moan as he felt the incredible heat surrounding his shaft. He pushed harder and he felt her inner lips clutch at his cock and pulsate and ease as she welcomed him into her tight pussy.

Angela was groaning loudly; "Oh fuck Sheldon, I never felt anything so fucking big in my pussy before. It feels like you're going to tear me in two, but don't you dare pull out. Please fuck me slow; I want it to last as long as possible. Oh fuck, after this I'll never be satisfied with that tiny cock my husband has. Please, please tell me you'll fuck me again. I can't let this be the only time. Oh yes, yes, deeper, deeper. Oh my god I'm going to cum, start fucking me harder now, please Sheldon shove it in all the way. Awwwwwwww myyyyyyyyy godddddd!"

Sheldon began to pump into her harder and harder and he was nearly all the way in now. His huge bloated balls slapped against her tight ass as he threw her legs over his shoulders and slammed into her as hard as he could.

Raj hovered over the sweat covered face of Angela. He took two fists of her long dark hair and turning her face to one side, her mouth opened to moan and he shoved his cock into her mouth.

Angela was delirious and with her hands grasping at his dark, sweat covered thighs, she allowed Raj to fuck her mouth the same was Sheldon was fucking her cunt.

Both guys went deeper and deeper. Raj was balls deep in her mouth, his cock entered and left her throat and tears were rolling down her cheeks from the intense fucking her mouth was taking.

Sheldon attacked her incredibly firm tits while he picked up the pace. The three of them were moaning and the only other sound was the slapping of skin against skin and the gurgling she was doing around Raj's cock.

Angela's saliva was rolling down her chin as she couldn't contain all of the spit she was producing. She couldn't hold off any longer and let out a muffled scream around Raj's cock as she let go with the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

When Sheldon felt her bathe his cock with her hot cum and felt her tight cunt tighten even more, she drew the cum from his bloated nuts and he shot his hot heavy load in her womb.

This triggered yet another orgasm in her already weak body. As one orgasm waned, another one began. She bobbed up and down on Raj's cock taking his deep in her throat.

Raj reached down and mauled her tits as he let go his hot load and sent it directly into her belly. He sent spurt after spurt into her belly and pulling out, shot the last volley all over her sweat covered face. Falling back against the sofa he held her head in his lap until she regained her strength.

Sheldon slowly pulled out of her cunt and it made a slurping suctioning sound as he withdrew. Her legs hit the sofa and Sheldon flopped down to the floor, looking up he watched his thick hot cum slowly ooze out of her well-used pussy, The lips were red and swollen from the extreme fucking he had just given her.

After about five minutes she stood up on wobbly legs and slowly dressed. "Sheldon I'm going to try and keep as much of your cum as I can in my pussy. When I get home I'm going to pull out my largest dildo, it's still smaller than your cock and I'm going to use it and imagine you cumming in my well fucked cunt again. Please tell me we can do this again, soon, please, please!"

"Well Special Agent Angela Page, I'm sure I'll need special treatment soon. I have your number and promise I'll call you. Next time I want you with my friend Amy Farrah Fowler. I think it will take two of you to keep this guy satisfied, is that okay with you?"

She smiled as she slipped into her suit jacket and slipped her heels on as she wobbled to the door; "Whatever it take to have you again!"

"Be ready to eat pussy while I fuck your pretty little ass nest time!"

"Mmmmm sounds yummy, I can feel my tiny ass burning already as I take it deep in my ass, can't wait, I'll be waiting for your call!"

She was out the door and all of a sudden both Raj and Sheldon felt uncomfortable being alone together totally naked,

Sheldon got up quickly and hurried to his room as Raj dressed as quickly as he could.

Across the hall Leonard heard the door close and seeing he had just finished cumming in Penny's ass, dressed, gave her a hot passionate kiss and headed back to his apartment.

"Leonard, I want to thank you for being honest with me and I'll let you fuck me and I'll give you all the blowjobs you'll ever need. If you feel like you need to fuck another woman, please make sure I'm there or clear it with me first and I promise I'll do the same!"

He stopped and returned to her bed and taking her in his arms gave her another kiss, this one tender and loving. "Penny, you are all I'll even need, but whenever you feel you need more, let me know and I'm okay with it, the alternative, losing you is totally unacceptable!:

She kissed him tenderly and a tear rolled down her cheek as she hugged him. "Leonard, remember what you asked me last week when we made love?"

With apprehension in his voice he said; "Yeahhhhh?"

A tiny smile curled the corners of her mouth as she wiped the tears away; "Well if you ever get the nerve to ask me again...........the answer would be yes!"

She threw the sheet over her head and yelled out; "Now get out of here and go home!"

He left the room without saying a word, he didn't remember walking, he thought he floated of on a huge white fluffy cloud. He quickly came back down to earth when he saw Raj and Sheldon sitting on the sofa, still covered in sweat, but thankfully dressed. They both looked like the cat that ate the canary.

He shook his head as he headed down the hall to his bedroom; "I don't believe you two, I'm going to bed.

Time flew and the next thing the group knew it was the morning of Howard and Bernadette's wedding.

They had very little time seeing later that same afternoon Howard was to board a plane for Russia, his spacecraft was scheduled for takeoff tomorrow evening.

The four men, Howard, Rajesh, Leonard and Sheldon were all in the apartment dressed in tuxedos. The three women were across the hall in Penny's apartment getting ready for the ceremony scheduled for an hour from now.

Bernadette's father had picked up Howard's mother and they were both on the roof waiting for the bridal party to come up and see their children get married.

Leonard and Sheldon had agreed to allow Howard and Bernadette to use Sheldon's room for their marital bed. Sheldon had draped the room in veils and tens of candles.

Leonard hoped to persuade Penny to join him in his room to do a little consummating of their own.

The four men headed up to the roof and waited for Penny, Amy and the bride, Bernadette to arrive.

Four jaws dropped when Penny and Amy ascended to the roof. Amy was dressed similar to Penny, but had a tiny matching jacket and a diamond tiara atop her head. Her long dark brown hair was hanging down her back, it was shiny and silky.

Penny looked incredible, the similar dress hugged her full large breasts, her bare shoulders led to her graceful neck as her long blonde hair was curled and pulled tight upon her head. The floor length rose colored satin dresses hugged each of their curves perfectly.

Leonard approached Penny and looking up into her dark blue eyes; they were mesmerizing as her make-up drew him to her. Putting his finger under her chin lowered his lips to hers in a tender kiss. Pulling back he whispered to her; "Hopefully the next wedding we attend will be yours and mine!"

Her eyes welled up and she had to fight back the tears. Before she could react, Bernadette's father came into view with the bride, Bernadette on his arm; she looked like a living doll. Her veil hung down her back to below her waist. The white lace bodice hugged her huge breasts to perfection. The same lace was tight about her tiny belly making her breasts look even larger. Her shoulders were bare and again accented her breasts. The long full skirt flared out at her hips and settled about her tiny feet. Her golden blonde hair flowed down her back in thick waves along with portions piled high upon her head.

She was handed off to Howard and her father moved alongside Mrs. Wolowitz. They held hands as first Rajesh, then Amy, followed by Penny, Leonard and Sheldon. Each stated their thoughts about the happy couple.

Seeing all five were issued the authority to marry couples in the state of California, together they pronounced Howard and Bernadette, husband and wife. They kissed and the entire group congratulated them.

The seven of them headed down to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment, while Bernadette's father took Mrs. Wolowitz home.

They popped open a couple bottles of champagne and toasted the happy couple. Howard looked a little nervous as his arm never left Bernadette's waist. He continued to look back at Sheldon's room and was anxious to get back there with his bride and consummate the marriage

Leonard and Penny were getting cozy too and Leonard couldn't wait for Howard to take his bride to the bedroom, that way he could take Penny to his room.

Amy was exuberant about being the maid-of-honor and drank way too much champagne is a short period of time. It went to her head and the way Amy reacted to alcohol, she quickly lost her inhabitations. She snuggled up to Sheldon, but he didn't like women who couldn't hold her liquor. He moved over to the kitchen to find something for her to eat to soak up the alcohol.

Amy wasn't going to have any of that and moved quickly over to Rajesh and being the hound dog that he was accepted her advances without question. Amy dragged Raj into Leonard's room and she locked the door behind her.

Howard and Bernadette slipped away and closed the door to Sheldon's room.

Penny was shocked and disappointed when she saw Amy leave the room with Raj; she knew there was no chance of getting Leonard alone. She smiled to herself. Penny leaned over and whispered in Leonard's ear and he smiled and nodded, in a flash they were out the door and slipped into her room.'

That left Sheldon all alone in the kitchen, he went to his spot and sat down and moved about nervously, not knowing what to do all alone.

In Sheldon's room Howard drew his tiny bride into his arms. They kissed tenderly as their tongues came out and danced across the other's sexually charged lips.

Bernadette broke the kiss and slightly pushed Howard back and in a whisper said; "Alright Howard, get out of your clothes and lay back on the bed and let me do all the work for my sexy astronaut."

She stood back as she watched him fumble with his jacket, tie, vest and shirt. Getting them all off he kicked off his shoes dropped his pants and his shorts. Her eyes focused on his now completely healed new, large cock.

He slipped onto the bed and sat there with his hands covering his cock and saw her shake her head from side to side; "What, why are you shaking your head no Bernadette?"

"I'm not making love to you for the first time as husband and wide with you wearing black socks! It looks like we should be making a low budget porn movie."

In her loud Mrs. Wolowitz voice she yelled out; GET THEM OFF!"

"But Bernie, you know how my feet get cold!"

She giggled; "I think I'll get them warm, even hot, just like the rest of you, now off with them!"

He pulled them off and sat back; "Now what?"

"Slide down, turn over and don't move. Let me do all the work. I'll tell you when you can move, okay?"

"Alright, but be gentle." He rolled over and waited for her. He felt the mattress shift as she got onto the bed, still fully dressed in her veil and wedding dress.

Bernadette kicked off her heels and pulled her dress up and straddled his naked body. Leaning over, she planted tiny wet kisses between his shoulder blades and worked up his body. She arrived at his neck and her tiny tongue slipped out and began to paint his neck and ears with her tongue and lips. She gripped his head and turning it slightly slipped her tongue into his mouth. She quickly withdrew when he tried to join her tongue with his own.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers