Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bernadette slid lower, her veil slid across his highly charged back and ass. Her tongue didn't miss a single inch of his back. She reached his flat butt and she nipped at his ass cheeks with her teeth and it made him flinch and jump.

Her silk covered legs slid against his scrawny legs as she placed her hands on his ass cheeks. She spread them apart and when her tongue came in contact with the crack in his ass, he jumped and tried to squirm away. "I told you, no moving Howard, lay still!"

Her tongue ran up and down his crack and finding his puckered hole, she wormed her tiny tongue deeper and deeper into his asshole.

Howard grunted loudly and his cock was growing stiffer and as long as it's even been.

Bernadette smiled to herself when she saw it grow and appear expanding down his wide-spread thighs.

Once she had his ass completely covered in her spit, she moved down, her silky hair and soft veil slid across his legs, her lips and tongue not missing an inch of flesh. When she reached his feet she lifted one and then the other, sucking on each toe.

Howard groaned again and wiggled as her tongue slipped between each digit.

Patting him on the ass she whispered out; "Alright Howard, I want you to turn over and keep your hands at your sides, NO TOUCHING, you got that?"

He flipped over and nodded, his huge cock flopped back and forth as it was as stiff as she had ever seen.

Bernadette licked her lips, she had to restrain herself from just attacking his cock and forgetting everything Penny had instructed her to do. She picked up one foot and sucked on his toes just like when he was on his belly. Putting his foot down she did the same with the other one too.

She licked up on calf to the knee and back down; doing the same with the other she reached his knee and worked her way up his thigh to just below his bloated nut sack. She spent a lot of time on his inner thigh nipping and sucking at the tender sensitive flesh.

Bernadette moved to the other leg and did the same to that leg, her silky golden blonde hair floated across his stiff cock and nuts and it was driving him insane.

She moved up past his crotch and planted hot wet kisses on his belly, her veil dragging across his cock made him arch his back and let out another loud groan. When she reached his nipples she sucked each one in turn in-between her full red lips. She flicked out her tongue and lapped at them and he was now moaning constantly; "Oh please Bernie, stop torturing me and let me touch you, I love you so much and want to show you!"

In her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she yelled out to him; "What the fuck do you think I'm doing Howie, baking a cake? Just lay back and enjoy it!"

She resumed licking the other nipple and moved to his neck and covered every inch of flesh. She moved to his mouth and when she kissed him, she allowed him to kiss her back and as their kiss grew hotter and hotter, she reached down and gripped his thick hard cock in her tiny hand and squeezed hard.

This produced a loud moan in her mouth and she broke the kiss. This frustrated Howard even more, but was relieved when she moved back down and with her hand still wrapped around his cock she guided it to her full bow-like lips. She hovered over it and let a burst of hot air on the head, it was leaking pre-cum and she flicked out her tongue and drawing it onto her tongue she rose up and making sure he watched her she ran the creamy liquid along her red lips. Once her lips were coated she licked it back up and swallowed it.

Howard fists were clenched and grabbed hard on the sheets beside him.

Bernadette leaned back down and slowly licked down one side of his cock and back up the other, down the topside of his cock and back up the underside of his cock. She did this several time until his cock was completely covered in her saliva. Again she did this exact thing, but this time she used her lips at the same time, sucking on the flesh as she slipped up and down his cock.

She rose up and biting seductively at her bottom lip, keeping her eyes locked on his, she slowly unpinned her veil and tossed it across his face, she removed her glasses and grabbing at the veil, slowly dragged it across his chest, belly and cock. She dropped the veil to the floor and smiling down at him whispered in the sexiest voice she could mustard; "I don't want anything get in my way while I deep throat your new huge cock. Penny gave me lessons using one of her huge black dildos. Get ready Howie, I'm going to rock your world!"

Howard let out a loud guttural moan and once again grabbed fistfuls of sheets as he watched her wet swollen lips part and take the head of his cock into her mouth.

She took a deep breath and flicked her tongue around and around coating the head with extra spit. Hovering over it she let a large stream of saliva ooze out of her mouth and down onto his cock. Her tiny fist caught it and covered the shaft.

She was poised over it and catching his eyes with her gorgeous green eyes, a wicked smile crossed her lips, parting them she drew his cock into her mouth. Slow, but steadily she went down and down and down, she took in a gasp of air and slid lower until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She held her mouth there and her nostrils flared in and out as she took air into her lungs.

She now began to bring her tongue into the action as her throat muscles squeezed his shaft, her tongue rolled around and around his sensitive flesh.

Howard could not resist any longer and raising his hands he slid them through her silky golden locks and dropping his head back to the pillow, closed his eyes and just took in the incredible sensations coursing through his body. He could not believe how lucky he was to hook such a sexy, beautiful bride.

Bernadette stopped briefly to look up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and he was mesmerized by how they pierced right through him. She began to bob up and down at a steady pace now, her hand slid up and down the shaft at the same time.

Dropping her hands she held her head steady and let him face fuck her. He went deeper and deeper and was once again buried deep in her throat. She pulled off him again and moaned out; "Come on Howie, fuck your wife's Catholic school mouth. Fuck it like you fucked Missy, I want you to cum in my mouth and I want to drink my husband's cum for the first time!"

She resumed sucking and when she shoved her tiny finger up his ass, that was all it took and he blew his wad into her mouth and down her throat. Pulling it out she placed it at her cheek and he covered her face, neck and upper body with his cum. It began to seep between her tight confined tits and she scooped it up before it got there and licked her fingers clean.

Howard fell back to the bed and closing eyes smiled, he had the look of contentment on his face.

Bernadette was still sexually charged and wanted her husband to take her and make passionate love to her. She slid off the bed slowly and when she did this Howard's eyes opened and he watched his gorgeous bride.

She turned her back to him and reaching back found the tiny zipper on the back of her wedding gown. She tugged it down slowly and as she material parted she caught the bodice of the dress and held it against her huge breasts. Turning back to Howard, she locked eyes with him and as she lowered her hands, the dress came down too. The white lace came to rest at her tiny hips and she raised her hands and grasped both of her stiff crinkled nipples, she twisted them and pulled on them and they turned darker and got even harder.

Howard had a shit-eating grin on his face; he crooked his finger at her and motioned for her to come to the bed.

She smiled and shook her head no and taking another step back slipped her fingers in the waistband of the gorgeous wedding dress and wiggling it back and forth, it slid along her hips and floated to the floor. She stepped out of it and struck a pose that made his cock begin to stiffen once again. Bernadette laughed out loud; "My husband is a hound dog, you just finished cumming down my throat and all over my face and you're ready to go again."

"What do you expect, you stand there looking all innocent and slowly start to strip that virginal dress from your lush body, hell I'm doing what any red blooded American guy would do, but I have one advantage, she loves me and I love her back even more!"

Bernadette melted right there when she heard her husband say those words, She kicked the dress aside and standing there in white stockings, with a matching white garter belt and lace panties, took a step towards the bed. Placing one knee on the bed, Howard's hand reached out and guided her to the bed beside him.

Howard got up onto his knees and knelt over her and looking down at her reached down and swept a stray golden blonde lock from her face. He placed a peck on her nose and rose up; "Okay Bernadette, now it's your turn to be tortured the same way you tortured me!"

"I doubt if you can, you don't have enough patience to do all that I did without losing it and ravishing me!" She giggled and laughed after saying that.

Howard shook his head; "Alright woman, if that's a challenge, I'm up for it. Get ready to have your world rocked woman! Remember I have one advantage!"

She looked puzzled; "And what would that be?"

He smiled; "I already came and have the edge taken off!"

She laughed; "Not fair Howard, not fair!"

"Shhhhhhh, Shhhhhhhh, close your eyes and enjoy my wife of mine!"

Leaning over her he planted several kisses on her shoulders and moved up to her sensitive neck. He licked and nipped at her flesh and she wiggled about. Sweeping her hair from her ears he attacked both of them stabbing his tongue into them and pulling on her earlobes.

He placed a peck on her nose; "Close your eyes Bernadette and just relax!"

He leaned over and picked up a bottle of relaxing, heating body oil and opening it, placed it beside him. He planted a hot wet kiss on her tiny mouth and she responded by kissing him back. Howard kissed her chin and the hallow on her neck.

Picking up the open bottle of oil he spread some on his hands and swept over her upper chest, she moaned as she felt the oil spread over her skin. Drizzling a good amount on her chest he began to cover every inch of her huge tits. Plucking at her huge areoles and stiff nipples, the heating oil made a glow spread through her entire body.

Howard pushed the mounds of flesh together and leaning over her sucked on both nipples at the same time, drew them in-between his lips.

Bernadette rolled her head from side to side and looked into Howard's eyes with those green eyes and they both shivered.

Popping the nipples out of his mouth he looked up at her; "Remind me later, if we have time for me to tit fuck your gorgeous breasts."

"You got it Howie; I'd love to feel your big cock sliding between my fun bags!"

He slid lower and slid his oil coated hands down her flat belly and along her upper thighs. He moved even lower and planted kisses all along her stocking clad legs. He rolled her over and stared longingly at her gorgeous ass.

Starting at her feet, sucked on her stocking covered feet and she moaned into the pillow. He nipped at her calves and thighs and picking up the bottle of oil poured a good amount on her full ass cheeks. He knifed his fingers between the tight cheeks and finding her puckered hole, slid his finger around and around the hole.

She was going crazy and raising her head screamed back at him; "Come on Howie, shove your fucking fingers up the little Catholic girl's tight ass!"

He tickled her starred hole and slipped one finger just up to the first knuckle and then pulled out.

She let out a moan and wiggled her ass.

Howard poured a good amount of oil on her back and began working the oil into her back and shoulders and whispered in her ear; "You tortured me, now it's your turn Bernie!"

"You fucking bastard, you'll pay for this, wait till I tell your mother!"

He laughed and swept her hair from her neck and shoulders and began to work over the tight muscles on her back and neck. They began to loosen up and relax and by the time he finished with her neck and shoulders she was moaning in delight once again.

Howard again slid lower and turned his attention back on her tight ass. He kneaded the tight buns and spread them apart, working around and around her puckered hole; she rose up and pushed harder against his hands. He relented and slipped one finger onto her ass, he worked it in and out going deeper and deeper.

He pulled his finger out and slid in again, only this time shoving two fingers in. He went deeper and deeper until he had them in as deep as he could shove them.

Bernadette pushed back and ground her ass as hard as she could against his fingers.

When she did this, her pussy came off the mattress and it was exposed and winked at him. He cupped her pussy with his other hand and cupping it, parted her dripping cuntlips, sent his thumb and index finger into her cunt.

Bernadette couldn't take any more and letting out a loud scream, shook violently and came all over his hand.

Howard had both holes surrounded and filled with his fingers. He pressed them together and as he wiggled them pushed her hard to the mattress.

Howard had enough of the foreplay, his cock was so hard, it was aching. Rolling his bride over onto her back, he spread her stocking clad legs apart, climbed in between them and with one quick movement, drove his cock halfway into her incredibly wet and tight pussy.

Bernadette loved how he filled her, but at the same time was disappointed he didn't eat her pussy, she loved having her cunt eaten and after the way Raj and Glenn ate her, she couldn't wait to see how Howard ate pussy, oh well that would come later.

Right now Howard pulled out a bit and sent more of his cock into her. His new big cock filled her just as good as Glenn used to. It was the first time she had it in her and although Glenn was a better and more experienced lover, she liked Howard's better, because it was her husband's cock, the man she loved.

She wrapped her tiny stocking covered legs around his scrawny waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. Her mouth covered his and they kissed passionately and wrapped tongues back and forth.

Howard picked up the pace and got into a heated rhythm and Bernadette matched hum thrust for thrust. His hands came up and began to play and roll her sensitive nipples and when he did this felt her pussy tighten and send more juices to coat his swollen cock.

They were both getting closer and closer to cumming and consummating their marriage, but Howard want to prolong it. He rolled her over and he was now on the mattress with Bernadette and her tiny body straddling his and hovering over him.

Bernadette loved being on top and placing her tiny hands on his chest began to ride up and down on his huge cock. She loved how it filled her compared to his old tiny cock and it reminder her so much of Glenn's cock. She closed her eyes and could imagine riding him. She quickly opened her eyes when she felt Howard's hands on her huge swaying tits. Leaning forward she offered her tits to his mouth and he greedily accepted them.

This position allowed him access to pound upward harder into her receptive pussy and she loved how his bloated balls slapped against her tight ass.

Faster and faster Howard went and as he raced towards his first orgasm as a married man, in his wife for the first time with his new cock he looked up at her and still could not believe how fortunate he was. She was gorgeous with that long silky golden blonde hair, those mesmerizing green eyes, her huge beautiful tits with those large sensitive nipples and that incredibly tight pussy. He would never leave her, no matter what she'd ever do.

Bernadette smiled down at him and leaning back climbed up on the balls of her feet and began pounding up and down as hard and as fast as she could. She loved the feel of his big cock in her pussy. With one last slam downward, she held it there and came all over his cock.

Howard knew he was finished, he felt Bernadette squeeze his cock and the hot fluids cover his cock. He bit his lip and shot hos cum filled balls deep in her womb. Seeing they had refrained from sex since the orgy of a couple weeks ago, his release was large and it filled her up to the brim.

Bernadette went into another orgasm when she felt him cum. She collapsed against him, totally spent and after a minute or so rolled off of him.

Bernadette swept a damp lock of hair form her sweat covered brow and rising up on one elbow ran her fingers through his sparsely hair covered chest; Can I ask you something Howard?"

"Sure you know you can ask me anything, you're my wife."

"Well I was wondering when you were playing with me, how come you stopped when you got to my pussy?"

"What do you mean; I played with it a lot?"

"What I'm asking is why did you stop and not go down on me and lick my pussy?"

Aw, well Bernadette, I'm Jewish, we don't do that?"

She sat up; "What do you mean you don't do that? I did it for you, didn't I?"

"Well yes, I like it and you like it, but like I said, we don't do that!"

In her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she yelled out; "What the fuck Howard, it isn't PORK! Just because I'm Catholic and not Kosher doesn't mean you can't eat me!"

"I don't know what to say?"

"I know what you better say, you better say you're going to try and do it or this is going to be one of the shortest marriages in recorded history. I'll march right put there and tell them not to file the marriage papers; that's what I SAY!"

"Let's talk about this Bernie, I was told never to do that, it's where you pee from!"

"Hold on, hold on Howie, when your cock is stuffed down my throat, isn't that where you pee from?"

"Well yeah, but that's different, you gals like that stuff, we don't."

"What do you mean we gals and what about Raj, Leonard and Glenn, they like it, in fact they love it!"

I doubt it and if you can prove me wrong, then we'll talk about it later."

"Oh no Howie, we'll talk about right now!" She yelled out in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice; "RAJ, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

While Howard & Bernadette were sort of consummating their marriage, Penny and Leonard were heating things up in her apartment.

Penny led Leonard by the hand directly from his apartment into her bedroom. She turned and faced the bed.

Leonard was behind her dressed in his tuxedo. Both Penny and Leonard looked across the bed at the large mirror showing their reflexion and she smiled at what she saw.

"Oh my god Leonard, we make a striking couple. You look amazing in your tuxedo and I had to restrain myself from attacking you on the roof and tear off your clothes. At the same time I would love if you wore it a little longer seeing how good you look in it."

Leonard had his chin resting on Penny's bare shoulder seeing she was taller than Leonard was right now because of the large high-heels she was wearing under her rose colored bride's maid dress. He gently turned her head to the side and planted a soft kiss on her rose colored lips.

When he broke the kiss he too looked into the mirror. "Penny if people say we are an attractive couple it's all because of you. Just look at yourself in the mirror Penny. I could stand here and look at you for hours!"

"Aw Leonard, you are so sweet, thannnnnk Youuuuuu!" She kissed him lightly on the cheek and leaned back into him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You are gorgeous, your hair atop your head is perfect, that matching rose clip accents your hair perfectly and the way it showcases your long graceful neck, I could just eat you up!" He planted several wet kisses on the back on her neck and moving to each side nibbled at the nape of her neck and it made her knees go weak.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers