Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Mmmmmm Leonard, I get so wet when you do that and seeing we, just like Bernadette and Howard, abstained from sex since the great orgy we had, I'm even hornier!"

"Just be patient Penny, I'm going to rock your world! But honestly Penny, just look, your make-up is perfect, the way it accents your dark blue eyes, it gets my juices flowing! Even though Amy and you have the same dress, there is no comparison. Look how perfect your bare shoulders are, the way that dress holds your full luscious breasts, it makes me jealous!" He slid his hands down over her flat belly and nicely rounded hips; "Look, look Penny, the soft flowing material hugs your hips and flat belly to perfection and don't get me started on how your gorgeous ass and how it fills out the dress. The length and how it hides one of your best features, your legs make it mysterious and make me drool just knowing what lies beneath it!"

She giggled and as she turned her head again, their lips met and this time it was more heated and their tongues swapped spit as it got more and more passionate. Breaking the kiss, she was out of breath; "Oh Leonard, you make an ordinary waitress feel like a glamorous super star!"

Leonard's hands slowly caressed her bare shoulders and planting several kisses on them whispered to her; "That's because in my eyes YOU ARE!"

His hands left her shoulders and one hand gripped the upper portion of the back of her dress and the other found the tab on her zipper. Pulling it down slowly, he heard Penny suck in her breath and as the material parted the dress that clung to her incredible breasts began to fall away.

Penny caught the dress and holding it in place, turned her head and whispered to Leonard; "I thought you liked looking at me in this dress Leonard?"

He let out a chuckle; "I do, but I love what's under the dress even better, in your words Penny, pretty, pretty, pretty!"

She laughed out loud; "I guess I can't argue with my own words, now can I?" She dropped her hands and the bodice of the dress fluttered down and as it settled about her waist, Leonard caught it in his hands and tugged from side to side and it cleared her hips and gorgeous ass. It pooled about her feet and as she stepped out of it, Leonard picked it up and draped it over her desk chair.

She stood there in a tiny thong and her new rose colored high heels. Braking free of Leonard she slid up onto the bed and stretched out like a lazy feline. She crooked her finger for him to approach the bed and when he came over she hopped up onto her knees and leaned into him.

She helped him remove his jacket and with deft fingers popped open the buttons on his vest. Pulling on his bow tie, it gave way and she quickly opened his shirt. Sliding her hands under the open shirt she slid the vest, tie and shirt from his body. Raising up even higher she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him hard against her lush body.

Her pillow-like breasts flattened out slightly against his firm chest. She rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders. Moving lower at a very slow pace, her lips and tongue found his nipples and rolling around and around one, Leonard let out a groan and wrapped his arms around her trim, sleek back, raking his nails up and down her back.

Pulling away, Penny's wet rose colored lips were parted and she was breathing heavily. Looking down she broke out into a wide grin. Leonard's pants were tented out considerably from his stiff cock imprisoned in his tuxedo pants.

Leonard was surprised to see her hands shaking as she pulled on his belt and unfastening his pants, yanked his zipper down in frustration. His pants fell to the floor after a little assistance from Penny's hands. There was a bulge in his pants holding his pants up. She swiftly pulled down his boxers and as it fell to the floor, Penny drifted back to the bed and laying back against the large pillows beckoned Leonard to join her.

Leonard placed his hands on her knees and slowly spread her luscious thighs apart. He looked down and noticed an unusually large wet spot on her black thong. He dragged his nails along the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs and when he reached her panties, gripped them and tugging at them; Penny assisted him by raising her hips. He pulled them off and settled down between her thighs. The musky scent of her dripping pussy was intoxicating and like a kitten to a warm bowl of cream, lowered his mouth to her waiting pussy.

He took long tongue swiping licks up and down her pussy. With each upward lick, he sank deeper and deeper into her bubbly caldron extracting large amounts of her creamy mixture from her pussy. He stopped and looked up between her thighs and watched her flat belly rise and fall from her heavy breathing, looking higher he took in her full swaying tits with the large rosy areoles and stiff blood red nipples. He gazed higher and watched her wet her parched red lips and when he looked into her smoldering dark blue eyes, his cock jumped and stiffened even more.

She let out a moan and tried to guide his mouth to her swollen clit; "Oh please Leonard, suck on my clit, please, please, I'm so fucking close to cumming I need you to....Oh yes, yes Leonard, oh fuck, lick it faster, suck it harder, oh my god, I'm cumming!"

She fell back to the bed and rolled her head from side to side and her hair partially came undone and taking a deep breath said; "Oh my god Leonard, with your oral skills and the way Sheldon fucks, I have to be the luckiest woman on the face of the earth!"

Leonard knelt up part way; "Boy Penny, you sure know how to break the mood. There is nothing a guy likes to hear more when he's in bed with his girlfriend is how great his roommate fucks her, thanks a lot Penny!"

She knew she had stuck her foot in her mouth and knew how to remedy this, she would have to take his mind off what she said by sticking something else in her mouth. "Oh Sweetie, you know it was meant as a complement to you. You know how much I care for you and you are a fantastic lover!"

She sat up and urged him onto his back; "Let me show you how much I really, really care about you, okay?"

Before he could reply, she had her full red lips wrapped around the crown of his cock and her tongue was lapping away at the sensitive spot just below the head. She knew how to drive him crazy and soon he was arching his back, her snafu was soon forgotten.

She looked up into his eyes and they locked as she continued to lick his stiff dick from tip to root and he went crazy when she pulled one ball into her mouth and her tongue rolled around and round it. Letting it slip from her mouth, along with a long stream of saliva, she sucked it back in with the other ball and after getting it all wet, let it drop from her mouth.

Penny moved lower and stabbed at his puckered hole as her slim long fingers stroked his cock up and down, over and over again. He was about ready to pop and she knew it. Letting go she climbed up on his strong thighs and swiping her moist slit up and down his stiff length, wedged the head in-between her swollen lips and lowering her body, let out a groan as he parted her lips and sank half of his cock into her hot, moist sleeve.

Leonard could not believe hot tight she was. The feeling on his shaft was exquisite. It squeezed him and welcomed him at the same time. Every inch of his cock felt the warmth of her cunt and her juices added to the fantastic sensation.

Penny threw her head back and bit on her lower lip. She lowered her body even more and she felt his cock enter her womb and fill her. She loved how he filled her, not like Sheldon, who split her in two, but Leonard's cock seemed to make love to her pussy and she knew this was the cock she wanted forever. Yes she loved Sheldon's huge cock and wouldn't mind test driving it from time to time, but Leonard's was the one she wanted parked in her garage forever.

She placed her hands on his chest and stopped moving and in her innocent quizzical voice said; "What ya thinkinggggg?"

He smiled up at her and reaching up brushed a stray lock of hair from her face; "Oh just thinking how perfect we fit together and how much I want to ask you something, but after last time, I'm just not sure of this is the right time to ask it."

She giggled and rolled her hips from side to side; "Mmmmmm, I was thinking the same thing, how well we are joined together!"

Slowly Leonard began driving his stiff cock up and down into her pussy and she matched him with equally firm thrusts downward. She raced faster and faster towards another orgasm. She tan her hands through her hair and pulling at the pins, let her once exquisite hair-do fall about her face, shoulders and tits making her look ever more the wanton slut she wanted her lover to see and be, only for him.

Leonard let out a loud groan when he saw how gorgeous she looked with her long silky hair draped across her toned body. Reaching up he cupped both swaying full tits and squeezing them and flicking at her stiff nubs, that was all it took to send her over the top once again.

She fell against him and locked her lips to his and kissing him passionately broke the kiss briefly and whispered; "I love you Leonard!" She went back to kissing him as he slammed his cock faster and deeper into her and letting out a loud groan of his own started cumming.

He filled her pussy to the max and as he seeped out of her tight cunt, he swept another stray lock from her face and looking deep into her dark blue eyes whispered to her; "I love you too Penny!"

Kissing her on her full swollen lips hugged her as hard as he could and stopping and staring again into those dark pools of love and lust whispered out; "Penny will you marry me?"

She sucked in her breath deeply and a huge smile crossed her lips and her eyes twinkled and she nodded vigorously up and down and yelled out; "OH YES LEONARD, YES, YES I'LL MARRY YOU!"

In the other apartment, in Leonard's room Raj and Amy Farrah Fowler were sitting uncomfortably on the bed, side by side. All of a sudden Amy turned towards Raj and yelled out; "I'm sorry Raj, I can't do this to Sheldon, I have to go to him, bye!"

Raj sat there bewildered and his mouth opened, but nothing came out. By the time he was able to speak, Amy had already left the room.

She hurried to the livingroom where Sheldon sat alone, in his spot, with the look of a lost puppy on his face.

When he saw Amy reenter the livingroom, still fully dressed and with her crown still on her head, he knew she hadn't had sex with Raj and he was smiling from ear to ear. He stood quickly and unlike Sheldon took her in his long lanky arms and drew her to his body. They hugged for what seemed like hours and when they parted, Sheldon's huge cock had come to life and was poking Amy in her lower belly.

Amy nearly jumped for joy when she felt his excitement. She placed her lips to his and he willingly opened his mouth to accept her tongue. They kissed back and forth until she couldn't breathe any longer. Breaking the kiss she placed her head on his shoulder and a tiny sob escaped her lips.

Sheldon patted her lightly on the back and whispered; "There, there Amy, don't cry! I'm so happy you came out to me. I want to be with you, but Howard and Bernadette are using my room."

Amy tuned and taking Sheldon by the hand led him down the hall to Leonard's room. Raj was still sitting on the bed and when they entered Sheldon loomed at Raj; "We want to be alone, LEAVE!"

Raj stood up and letting out a squeak, walked out. As he walked down the hall he heard Bernadette yell out; "RAJ, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

He slowly opened the door and peaked in. Laying there naked were Howard and Bernadette. Bernadette looked pissed, but at the same time looked gorgeous. Howard looked befuddled and broken. "Did you call me Bernadette?"

In her Mrs. Wolowitz voice yelled out; "How many Raj's are out there running around? Yea I called you, now get your ass in here and show this PUTZ Howard how to eat pussy!"

In the bedroom next to them Sheldon stood over Amy. Reaching up he removed her tiara and placed it on the dresser. "You don't need a crown to be my queen Amy!"

"Aw now nice of you to say, even though we know its dribble and I don't need validation from someone else!"

"I know Amy, I was just trying some convention small talk before coitus, or as Penny would say, before we fuck!"

"Yes I know, she is my Bestie and in my eyes can do no wrong, but sometimes her language is a little on the vulgar side."

"Agreed, but during coitus, I mean fucking, sometimes it is very stimulating."

"Agreed, maybe we can converse in a little gutter talk while we, ah fuck."

"Oh you are a little minx Amy Farrah Fowler. Shall we "Get down with it?"

"Alright, but I believe social norm dictates the man should make the first move."

"Agreed, that is unless you're hooked up with Penny!"

"AW yes, just to let you know over the past few weeks I received numerous lessons from Elizabeth and Penny and with my ability to retain information, I believe you are in for a treat!"

"Same here Amy, but not from the past couple of weeks, but from that enlightening week-end when you ran off with Elizabeth."

"Noted, shall we begin, I'm as horny as a toad, ha ha!"

"Bazinga Amy!"

Sheldon leaned in and slid his hands under the matching jacket to her rose colored satin maid-of-honor dress. He slid it off her shoulders and it hit the floor. His hands traveled up into her long thick sable brown hair. It was the best he'd ever seen it and it excited him more than usual. Combing the long silky hair from her shoulders and neck, he lowered his head and began planting wet kisses along her neck and ears.

This produced her patented; "Woo, woo!" She shivered and her head rolled to one side giving Sheldon easier access to her neck.

Sheldon responded to her urging on as he continued to nibble at her neck and her ears. His hands went to the back of her dress and with shaking fingers, found the tap on the zipper, grabbed it and slowly lowered it all the way down to the bottom of the track. He took half a step back and drew the dress from her upper body.

Amy let out a nervous giggle and began to undress Sheldon. Taking off his tie, she quickly unbuttoned his vest and went directly to his shirt button. Getting them all open, she yanked his suit coat, vest and shirt all off at once.

It suddenly became a contest to see who could undress the other the quickest.

Amy pulled open his pants and unzipping his pants pulled them down and slipping her fingers into his tighty whities pulled them down also. She sucked in her breath when she gazed upon his huge semi-erect cock. Kneeling she tore off his pants and shorts from his feet, along with his shoes and socks.

While she was doing this Sheldon slipped her modest lace panties for her body and as she knelt down he unclasped her strapless bra and she shuck it form her body.

Both now totally naked they stopped and looking at one another, as if in slow motion they both slid onto the bed and Sheldon guided Amy onto her back and for the first time he stared at her as a woman and not a colleague or friend.

Hovering over her he cupped her face and planted his lips on hers and was pleasantly surprised the passion both of them felt in the kiss and he could feel his cock filling with blood and extending to its total length.

Amy felt his cock grow and press against her inner thigh and worm its way towards her moist pussy. She kissed him back with more passion than she ever had before and their tongues dueled with one another's. She reached down and grasping his cock in her fingers let out a moan; "Oh good god Sheldon, I don't remember it being this big before. I sure hope I can fit it into my tight pussy. After all in the past two weeks I've only had Liz and Penny's tongue and dildos in it."

"Oh don't you worry Amy, you took it before and I don't believe it grew that much in the past couple of weeks. BAZINGA!" With that said he lifted his hips and he felt her guide the huge head to the entrance to her pussy.

Amy let out a gasp and withdrew her hips as she felt him part her tight cuntlips and the entire head sink into her inner lips and into the depths of her pussy. Suddenly she started cumming and her pussy clamped down on his cock so hard, he couldn't enter her any deeper or withdraw.

"Oh fuck Sheldon; I never came like that before or without any warning. Come on Sheldon, fuck me hard and as fast as you can. I want to feel you tear my little pussy in two! AW yes, yes just like that, faster, faster, oh my fucking god, I'm cumming again, deeper, deeper, oh yes my brainiac stud, I'm cumminggggg!"

Sheldon was plowing into her as hard and as fast as he could. His entire body was covered in sweat and he was dripping all over her firm, compact tits. He leaned down and sucking one into his mouth, bit down and she went directly into another orgasm. He knew he couldn't last long knowing he, along with the rest of the group promised to refrain from sex since the last big orgy.

He moved to the other tit and bit down too and Amy wrapping her legs around his skinny frame banged her heels against his ass and she felt him expand and let go a thick stream of cum deep in her well fucked pussy. Shot after hot creamy shot filled her womb and overflowing, she felt it seep out and run down between the two tight cheeks of her ass.

Sheldon collapsed against her and the two of them were breathing heavily as the afterglow of their lovemaking subsided.

Unlike Sheldon he slid off of her and cuddling against her, swept a sweaty lock of her hair form her forehead, planting a soft kiss on that forehead whispered to her; "Amy I don't want you fucking Raj or anyone else unless I'm there with you. Believe it or not, I've become very fond of you and don't want to share you unless it's agreeable."

"What are you proposing Sheldon, are you wanting to make our relationship exclusive?"

"No, more than that Amy, I can't believe I'm actually saying this, Amy will you marry me?"

She let out a loud scream and yelled out; "Yes, yes Sheldon, I'll marry you. Come on, throw something on and we have to go tell my Bestie!"

As they passed Sheldon's room they heard Bernadette yell out in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice; "Come on my chocolate lover, eat my little Catholic pussy, show my putz of a husband how to eat pussy. Oh fuck Raj, your tongue is fantastic, I'm cumming!"

Sheldon turned to Amy; "Oh that's just wrong! Come on Amy let's get over to Penny's before I open my door and see what's going on in there!"

They went over to Penny's and Sheldon knocked on the door; "Penny!" He knocked again; "Penny!" and knocked once more; "Penny!"

She opened the door on her mid-thigh short satin robe; "What do you want Wack-a-doddle, we're busy, please go away!"

"Oh Penny we all know that isn't going to happen, so why don't you just invite us in!"

"Alright you two, come on in...Leonard you wanna come out here. Wacka-doodle is out here along with Amy and they want to talk to us!"

Amy sat down, but was unable to sit still; "We have some exciting news to tell you two."

Penny chuckled and looked at Leonard and he nodded it was okay to say.

Both Amy and Penny blurted out at the same time; "We're getting married!"

Penny looked at Sheldon; "Get out of town, you are not!"

He nodded; "Yes we are, I knew you two were headed that way, but after seeing Rajesh with Amy, I just knew I had to hook her and keep her all to myself. Well not all to myself, but never alone with another man. I can see the four of us in a group setting, but not Amy alone with another man ever again,"

Leonard came over to Sheldon; "Congratulation Sheldon, I'm proud of you. He moved over to Amy and gave her a big hug and a small peck on the cheek; "Same to you Amy!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers