Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

Bernadette stopped sucking Leonard for a moment as she shook from her first orgasm. Leonard and Sheldon continued their assault on the tiny woman beneath them. She resumed her sucking as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth and Sheldon picked up the pace of tit fucking her.

Raj pulled away momentarily licking his lips and swallowing her nectar. He gripped the waistband of her tights and even though she was getting mauled from above, she arched her back allowing Raj to remove the tights from her bubble butt. Drawing them down her shapely legs he removed her shoes and pulled the remaining article of clothing from her tiny body.

The three guys looked at one another and nodded. Leonard pulled out of her mouth and Sheldon swung his leg up and off her body.

They rolled her over like a rag doll and Sheldon scooted around to the front of her and combing his fingers through her disheveled locks guided her mouth to his huge cock.

At the same time Leonard slid beneath her and gripping her hips lowered her pussy to his mouth and began tongue fucking her cunt. He stopped for a second when Raj slid in behind her and drove his stiff dark cock into her dripping hole.

Raj and Leonard focused on her cunt, Leonard on her clit and Raj on driving her over the top again fucking her as fast as he could.

She opened her mouth to scream out in pleasure, but nothing came out as Sheldon's cock was imbedded deep in her throat. Her mouth was wide open to accommodate Sheldon's cock. Her head was being held steady by Sheldon as he fucked her mouth.

Beneath her Leonard's tongue was getting sore from licking her for so long. She had cum several times from his tongue and Raj's machine-like fucking. He was like the Energizer bunny who kept on going and going and going.

Her next orgasm was so strong she pulled Sheldon's cock from her mouth and screamed out; "Oh fuck Leonard, I can't take any more of your tongue, oh fuck, I'm cumming again. Raj, Raj, harder, harder, fuck me deeper, yes, yes, you chocolate god, I'm cummingggggg!"

She came so hard and shook so hard, Raj was jerked from her spasming cunt. She started squirting all over Leonard's face and Raj's entire crotch area.

The four of them were all out of breath, but all three men were still raring to go, seeing none of them had cum yet.

After a minute or so Sheldon slipped to the floor and rolled the sweat covered Bernadette onto his slim body. Seeing she was so much shorter than Sheldon, her huge tits hovered over his face. She reached back and wrapped her tiny hand around his saliva covered cock. Her fingers didn't meet seeing his cock was so thick. Swiping it up and down her extremely wet slit, she wedged it in-between tight lips and slowly lowering her tiny body, let out a gurgling sound as it entered her body.

Raj waited behind her watching her body get accustomed to Sheldon's huge cock, while Leonard stood before her doing the same.

On the sofa Amy and Penny were sitting side by side, the legs closest to one another were slung over the other's leg. They were plastered against each other. They had their hands buried in each other's cunt.

Penny leaned in and latched her mouth to Amy's and Leonard was distracted from Bernadette briefly to watch the two newly engaged women making out

He was brought back to Bernadette when he felt her grab his cock and tugging at him, drew him to her mouth.

She wrapped her lips around his cock as her body was now riding up and down on Sheldon's huge member. She really went crazy when Sheldon pulled her down to his mouth.

He closed his lips around one huge tit and drew the nipple between his teeth and but down slightly.

When he did this it caused her ass to point even higher and Raj saw his opening, so to speak. With his cock still dripping with her juices he quickly knelt down and spreading her ass cheeks, drove his milk chocolate cock into her puckered hole.

Bernadette's eyes went wide and she let out a tiny scream around Leonard's cock and now with all three of her holes filled she tried to concentrate on Leonard. She took him deep into her throat and when even she thought she got into a rhythm, Sheldon and Raj changed pace and had her shiver and cum again.

As Raj slipped into her ass, Sheldon slid out of her pussy. When Sheldon shoved his cock deep into her pussy, Raj pulled nearly all the way out of her ass. Back and forth, back and forth the two of them fucked her cunt and asshole.

Bernadette lost count on how many times she came as the two of them pounded her until she was too weak to suck on Leonard. Popping him out of her mouth, she collapsed against Sheldon as the two of the fucked her like two human machines.

Trying to outdo one another they both were close to cumming and Raj, who was in her tight asshole was the first to cum. Pulling out of her ass, he scooted around and when Sheldon saw this rolled over and had Bernadette on her back.

Raj painted her face with his cum, totally covering her face, neck and into her hair.

When Sheldon saw Raj cum all over her face, it was just too much for him to take and pulling his huge cock out of her well-worn pussy, added to the cum covering her gorgeous face.

She opened her mouth, but was too weak to keep it open and let the rest of his load cover her face, neck and large sweaty tits.

The two of them spent, fell to the sofa on either side of Penny and Amy.

Leonard was so turned on by what his two buddies just did, slid between the spread thighs of Bernadette and slid easily, balls deep into her cunt. Like a man possessed he plummeted her pussy and with each downward thrust, the sound of their wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the room.

Her cunt was so wet it was slushing around and her cum was squirting out from around his cock. He was quickly at the verge of cumming and he wanted to paint her face the way Raj and Sheldon did.

Bernadette was keenly aware of this and she mustered as much strength as she could and hooked her heels about his thighs and holding him there made him shoot his load deep in her pussy. When she felt him cumming, she too came for the last time today.

On the sofa, the four of them watched Leonard fuck Bernadette and in unison, Amy and Penny went down on Sheldon and Raj.

Amy used everything she learned from Penny to take Sheldon down her throat and Penny was happy to have the smaller cock of Raj's in her mouth and throat.

Before long Raj and Sheldon were stiff again and as Bernadette and Leonard, who were cuddling together on the floor watched on, Penny and Amy mounted their respective men. They both rode their men for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only minutes and as the two men came in the two well-worn pussies, Penny and Amy came too.

As the slipped off the two guys, Bernadette finally got up enough energy to get up and kiss and hug all of her five very, very close friends and thank them for briefly taking her mind off of her husband racing in space toward the international space station.

Raj got up and taking her in his arms whispered; "Listen Bernadette, until Howard comes back, I'll try my best to keep your mind occupied, along with that pretty pussy of yours!"

"Thank you Raj, I think I'll take you up on that, if you can't I know I have four other friends to help me too.

*

Next and last episode; Penny, Leonard, Sheldon and Howard's mothers all get together to plan a double wedding for Amy and Sheldon and Penny and Leonard. All hell breaks loose when the brides and grooms join in with the four horny MILFs.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers