Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a single derisive peep was heard out of anyone, but there was definitely a room full of huge grins. “Then I heartily suggest that we get this weekend orgy… underway!” I cheered. “Darnell, would you and the rest of the team kindly prepare the playing field while the ‘opposition’ gets properly unsuited for the games in the other room.”

There was the hasty scrapping of beds, tables and chairs being shoved up against the walls as Julie, Chantel and I dashed into the adjoining room to get unsuited, meaning bare ass, ready to suck and get fucked, naked.

“It really threw me for a loop,” Julie said as she squirmed out of her cheerleading skirt and panties, “when Chanty told me this was your initiation in the Sluthood. Mrs. Chapel.”

I tossed my skirt onto the bed with my discarded blouse and questioned, “The Sluthood?” as I was undoing the front clasp of my new half-cup, uplift bra.

“That’s what those of us who get off on hard black cock call ourselves, Diane,” Chantel laughingly explained.

“The Sluthood. I get it now.” I dug in my bag for the pair of red crotchless panties I had stuff in it back in Summerset. “Why did this gangbang, apparently being held for my benefit, throw you, Julie?”

“Well, you just don’t seem the type, Mrs. Chapel. I mean, I, like, never would have guessed that you were into black cocks. I mean, you know, you’re just so… so…”

I pulled up my crotchless panties and approached Julie, who was standing there unsure of herself, but not, I was sure, because she was so delightfully naked. “So what, Julie? That, being a teacher, I’m too stuffy, or could it be that you think I’m too old to ‘get off’ on being a slut for the guys in there?” I got right up in her face. “Or, do you think I’m too plain for young guys with hard black cocks to want anything to do with?”

Julie backed up. “No, it’s not that, Mrs. Chapel. You were like this… I mean, what you’ve done to your hair, you’re wearing more makeup now, you’re dressing sexier… You’ve become like this, mega-turnon person.”

Julie was clearly uncomfortable with me up in her face, so I closed the distance between us. “Do I turn you on, Julie?” I moved in even closer, so that—since I was taller then her—my elongated nipples were touching the tops of her breasts. “Am I turning you on right now, Julie? Are our tits touching making you wet?”

Julie couldn’t answer, but she didn’t need to. The way she was trembling, the fiery glint that was creeping into her blue eyes… I knew—without looking—that her pretty pink nipples were turning darker, because I could feel them becoming warmer as they began to harden and press against my tit flesh. I leaned back and glanced down between us. Several glistening dewdrops of aroused moisture could be seen collecting in the flaxen fleece of her pussy. There was no doubt about it; Julie was getting very turned on, and I was the one turning her sexual temperature upward by leaps and bounds.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her along as I backed up. When the backs of my calves bumped up against the bed, I sat down and opened my legs wide. “Show me, Julie,” I coaxed, “Show me how much I’ve got you turned on right now.”

Without hesitation, Julie sank to her knees, spread my swollen labia with trembling fingers, buried her face in my pussy and commenced to show me with her mouth just how helplessly turned on I had gotten her.

Chantel slid across the bed and hovered above my face. “There’s the naughty little secret, Diane; if she doesn’t have a couple of hard black cocks, or three of four of them, to keep her mouth, her hands, her blonde pussy and her slutty ass occupied, our All American cheerleader is an insatiable, carpet-munching lesbian.” She French kissed me upside down, feeding my welcoming mouth lots of slippery, probing tongue. She pulled her mouth from mine, scooted around to the side and ran her wet lips across my nipples. “Not even the guys know this about their little blackcock slut; only me, a couple of the other cheerleaders, and now you.”

“I’ll say this for our well-concealed lesbian…” I brought my ass up off the bed and ground my wet pussy against Julie’s sucking, slurping, tonguing, cunt-hungry mouth, “…she really gets into munching another slut’s juicy carpet.”

“I know,” Chantel replied in a dreamy voice. “How well I know.” She slid her cheek down my stomach, grabbed a fist full of Julie’s long blonde hair, and pulled the girl’s face up. “You like that mature pussy, Slut?” She yanked the girl’s hair when she got no response. “Tell me! “ she demanded. “Tell me how much you like the taste of my teacher’s hot, wet pussy in your nasty lesbian mouth.”

”I love Mrs. Chapel’s pussy,” Julie whimpered. “I’ll eat your teacher’s hot wet pussy as long as you want me to, Chanty. As… as long as Mrs. Chapel let’s me.”

Chantel smiled wickedly. “Diane spurts, just like I do when she cums, Julie.”

“I’ll make her cum, Chantel. And I promise, I won’t pull away when she spurts.” Julie flicked her tongue across my unhooded clit. “Just like you make me keep my mouth on your pussy, and keep it wide open, till you’re done gushing your sweet cunt cream into it.”

I had spurted a few time with Chantel, and riding Cannon’s fantastic cock I had actually gushed myself into unconsciousness. I hoped Julie wouldn’t be disappointed when my spurts—provided it happened this time—proved to a lot less inspiring then the copious gushings Chantel, apparently, made her ride out.

Chantel mashed Julie’s face back into my pussy. “Then do it!” Holding the young lesbian’s face hard against my pussy, she looked at me and shrugged her shoulder. “What can I say; she’s a sub lesbian slut.”

With the anticipation that had been steadily building inside me since Chantel had finger fucked me in the shower that morning, mentally, I was well beyond ready for an orgasm. Physically, I needed to cum badly and Julie’s talented mouth was rapidly getting me right there. That’s when a cultured British voice brought me back to the real reason this weekend had been staged for. “Have I stumbled upon the opposition’s warm up?”

I lifted my head off the mattress. Amir was standing in the connecting door, naked. I ran my eyes down his wiry, rich brown body to his darker groin. My eyes hungrily took in his nice ebony boner, jutting out so invitingly at me from a thick mat of jet-black pubic hair. I was almost sure D’bone’s was bigger, and I knew for a fact that Cannon’s was both longer and thicker, but this aristocratic Nubian’s hard black cock was not only a lot closer, the glistening tear of precum weeping from the peehole of his slender black cock was making my white slut mouth water terribly.

I motioned for him to come closer and when he knelt on the side of the bed, I took his cock in my hand. It was so hard and so warm to the touch. Nubian’s was the first uncircumcised cock I had ever seen… outside of pictures on the Net. After rescuing that precious tear of precum with the tip of my tongue, I worked the loose foreskin forward and back and found it stimulating seeing the angry red head pop out of its protective hood every time I stroked back on his cock.

I licked my lips and drew his cock to them, rubbing the head across them until it glistened with my saliva. I licked my lips again—to get a taste of him—then took the head of his cock between my pursed lips and drew half of it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his cock, enjoying the feel and taste of it on my tongue. I took more of Nubian’s cock into my mouth, until the head was at the entrance to my throat. Appearances could be deceiving, I realized. The first time I had taken any cock into my mouth, at this point, I’d had four fingers curled around D’bone’s hard black cock. Now, sampling my third hard black cock, I still had that much of Nubian’s ebony shaft left to take. Nubian’s deceptive cock was at least as long as D’bone’s.

I slid my hands to Nubian’s tight ass and urged him to move up until his groin was over my face. This gave us both a straighter line of decent and, without any further urging from me, Amir easily slid all seven inches his cock down my throat. With his balls against my mouth and my nose nestled in his musky pubic hair, I began to suck him off… literally. Nubian never once attempted to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth and with his weight on my face—keeping the back of my head pressed against the mattress—all I could do was suck… like a hungry baby nursing on a very long black nipple.

In the mean time, Julie’s voracious mouth had my stomach churning its warning that I was about to cum. I accelerated my vacuum sucking on Nubian’s cock, working my mouth and the flat of my tongue and my swallowing throat muscles harder and faster around and against and along that throbbing tube of black man flesh. I wanted to experience spurting watery cunt cream in an insatiable young lesbian’s mouth, and swallow the delicious slimy cum from a hard black cock, at the same time.

I timed it almost dead on the money; my first spurt of scalding cunt cream was erupting into Julie’s mouth just as Nubian’s first jet of hot cum shoot down my throat. The simultaneous cummings also ended in a tie; half a dozen spurts, total, of my cunt cream into Julie’s wide-open mouth and five more healthy helpings of Nubian’s cum joined the first one in my belly… though I did have to coax the sixth tasty course of Nubian’s sweet cum from his balls all on my own.

To be continued…