Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Rick was standing over her with a riding crop in his hand and Frieda could see the welts and bruises the Rick had already administered to her tits, belly and thighs. Rick's cock hung over Donna's face slowly going limp. It was obvious that he had already cum at least once, as Donna's face and chest were wet with his spunk.

Frieda watched quietly as Rick began to piss in Donna's helplessly open mouth.

She watched as the lite yellow stream filled her mouth and Donna swallowed. Rick's piss filled her mouth several times and splashed across her entire face. The last time he filled her mouth he triggered the electrodes. Donna tried to scream and blew piss over her self and then began to choke as she got the liquid in her lungs. Rick watched as she coughed and choked and his cock began to get hard again.

Once Donna's breathing had returned to normal, Rick added another weight to her tits and adjusted the dildo's rhythmic pumping to an even faster pace. He spent several minutes whipping her body with the crop, leaving bright red impression of the crop's head in her flesh. Donna was crying and groaning at each new assault. Rick returned to his position above her face and lowered his cock into her mouth. Donna's view was blocked but Rick's body so she never saw the long thin needle in his hand. Her muffled scream made it clear she felt it as Rick shoved the needle through her stretched tit.

Frieda watched the torture, thinking Donna must be hating Rick and the pain he was inflicting when she saw Donna strain her head against her restraints to take in more of Rick's cock and her tongue was working to lick as she sucked it.

Frieda stood there for the half hour it took Donna to make Rick cum, wincing as Rick inserted needle after needle into each tit. Finally Rick pulled out of Donna's mouth and sprayed her tits with the last of his cum. Donna spasmed, her pussy almost vibrating as her orgasum came along with her Master's.

Rick kissed Donna cheek. He removed the spreader and feed her some water. He spent the next few minutes releasing her from her bonds. Frieda could see even being released caused more pain as Donna would gasp or moan while Rick untied and unfastened the various restraints.

When Donna was finally freed of all the restraints and the needles had been pulled out, Rick spent a good twenty minutes dressing her wounds and inspecting to see that she hadn't been permanently damaged.

Frieda snuck away unobserved, going down on the beach to be by herself while she processed what she had witnessed. She knew that Donna and Maria were Rick's slaves and that some people enjoyed pain as sexual pleasure. She knew that some guys got off on hurting women and obviously Rick was one of them, but she saw how he had taken care of Donna after. She had seen them tie Christy to the mast and flog her and how they took care of her. She saw how happy they all were and how Christy and Donna loved their owners.

Frieda knew she wasn't beautiful or sophisticated. She was a working sailor; she had rough hands and rough speech. She didn't own but one dress that she wore only when she had to go to church or funerals or such. Most of her clothes were jeans, shorts and tee shirts or swimsuit tops.

Frieda thought about the boyfriends she had during her young life. Most were beach bums or dockhands, other sailors like herself. None had been serious or long term. Her life didn't allow for much time and she seldom was in any one port for long. She had seen the rich kids her whole life from a distance, most were snobs that treated her like a servant or worse.

These people treated her like she was family. Never a nasty word, always inviting her to join in on trips into port or picnics on the islets they visited. Christy and Maria always brought her snacks and drinks when they were out on the yacht and she was working.

She had joined in on the birthday parties and hadn't felt out of place. They made it seem like she was just one of them. She remembered licking icing off Christy's tits and how everyone had encouraged her to go farther. She had gotten embarrassed and hadn't stayed long. She even took her top off at Lisa's party, exposing her big cow tits and no one had bothered her or made remarks except her dad who reminded her she worked for Mr. Tyler and wasn't a guest so she better not start acting like one.

Frieda walked back up the private beach and headed for her room. She passed the new playroom and stopped to look in. Christy was the only one there and she was naked and tied to a cross. She had a cock gag in her mouth and a blindfold on. Her tits had some kind of clamps on her nipples with weights attached and her belly and pussy had stripes from a caning.

Frieda looked around to see if anyone was around, but it appeared Christy had just been left alone. Frieda walked in and went to examine the bound girl. Christy's time at the villa and constant nudity outside had tanned her body to a golden brown. She didn't have large tits but the clamps pulling down the nipples made them seem larger. The stripes from the cane extended all the way around and across her ass, some had welted and were a black/purple/red color.

Frieda looked at one welt that went across Christy's pussy lips and made the skin swell. She touched it making the girl groan just a bit behind the gag. Frieda spread her lips and exposed the pink flesh hidden within. Christy's clit was standing out, a pink knob erect and flush with blood. Frieda knelt to examine it and rubbed across it.

Christy moaned at the touch and Frieda lightly rubbed it again. Another moan escaped the bound girl and Frieda licked her clit. She kept lickin watching Christy shake and twist as the pleasure mounted. She inserted two fingers in Christy's pussy finger fucking the helpless girl as she stimulated her clit with her tongue. She noted how every movement made the weights swing and pull even more at the slave's tortured nipples.

Pain and pleasure! Maybe that was the key. Maybe that was why these women were slaves. She kept up the rhythm of fingers and licking watching Christy's face. After a long while Christy exploded into a frenzy of pelvic thrusts and poured liquid over Frieda's fingers.

Quiet clapping came from the doorway of the playroom, Frieda turned to find Mistress Lisa in leather corset and boots standing there watching her. Frieda realized what she had just done. She had touched Lisa's slave without permission and made her cum. She blushed embarrassed. How dare she, an employee take such liberties. Her dad was gonna kill her. He had warned her.

"Oh my god, Miss Tyler, I am so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I..." Frieda stammered and started to run from the playroom.

Lisa caught her arm. Frieda outweighed and out muscled the young Mistress and would have had no problem breaking free, but her touch stopped Frieda in her tracks. Lisa looked at the trembling woman and gently kissed her on the lips.

Frieda froze, and then melted into the kiss. Lisa led her back into the playroom and over to Christy's bound body. "Remove her gag." Lisa ordered. Frieda fumbled with the straps and buckles before releasing it. She eased the artificial cock from Christy's strained mouth. Christy gave a small groan and worked her jaw around to ease the stiffness from being stretched and held open for so long.

"Now while you kiss her, release the nipple clamps" Frieda looked shocked. "Do it. " Lisa ordered again. Frieda gently kissed the beautiful blond and pressed to release the nipple clamp. Christy screamed into the kiss and Frieda held her head kissing and pushing her tongue into the pain wracked girls open mouth. Christy began to respond as the pain became manageable and faded away.

Frieda stepped back and Christy's head drooped. Lisa stood behind the muscular girl and slid her hands under her tee shirt, pulling Frieda close. She slowly slid her fingers up her body and pressed in under the woman's bra. Frieda couldn't believe she was sanding looking at a naked bound woman while another caressed her. Lisa's fingers explored her breasts, pulled gently at her nipples, then lifted tee shirt and bra over her head leaving her half naked.

Lisa continued to caress her, kissing the back and sides of her neck. Her wandering fingers slid down and released the snap on her shorts. She unbuttoned them one slow button at a time. Frieda felt the shorts slip off her and pool around her ankles. Lisa's gentle fingers continued to explore her body, brushing her pussy hair, slipping inside her lower lips and exploring her clit.

The kissing began to go down her broad muscular back, every kiss seemed to light the nerves on fire. She stood as Lisa knelt behind her, Lisa's fingers entering her, pushing into her, twisting as they went. Lisa's lips kissing the rounded slopes of her buttocks and her teeth nipping at the flesh. Frieda shuddered, her body on fire and Lisa pulled her down on the carpet, spreading her legs and sucking on her clit as she finger fucked Frieda just as Frieda had done only minutes before to Christy.

It seemed to go on forever, the leather clad girl touching, licking, biting gently at various parts of her body. Her nipples, inner thighs, her clit and her stomach all bore little teeth marks that faded almost immediately but left a lasting impression in Frieda's mind.

Frieda body shuddered through one orgasum after another until Lisa stood leaving her lay on the carpet. Lisa released Christy from the cross and removed the blindfold as she laid her down next to Frieda. The two women hugged each other and Lisa stood there smiling down at them. She knelt and swept both women into a hug.

"Looks like our big mean ole pirate is just another pretty pussy after all." Lisa stated. All three sat and laughed. Then Christy took Frieda's hand and crawled to Lisa bringing Frieda along. They both began kissing and playing with Lisa's body. Lisa stretched out allowing the women to undress her. When they removed her boots she had them begin licking and sucking her from her toes up to her bare pussy each to a leg. She turned on her side and pressed Frieda's face into her cunt and with a finger ordered Christy behind her to lick her ass.

She kept both women working on her enjoying the sensations, doing nothing in return. This was for her enjoyment and having two naked bodies working on hers was a delight. Christy was particularly good at sucking ass. She would lick all around the ring of Lisa's anus, then dart her long tongue into the ring and push. Frieda wasn't much experienced at pussy licking but she got the job done, licking and sucking Lisa's clit deep in her mouth, biting just hard enough.

The three women lay naked on the carpet an hour later totally sated for now.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12