Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia almost mirrored her older sister’s position, kneeling on the floor between her Mistresses legs, licking and sucking on her clit as Lisa controlled her head by her hair and occasionally slapped her face. Lisa shuddered through her first orgasm just as Kapur announced their arrival over the intercom at the next club on Lisa’s list. Gloria cursed in Spanish and shoved Christy away from her, smoothing down her skirt in the same motion. Lisa explained that Kapur couldn’t see in the back unless Lisa lowered the screen. Gloria still seemed pissed and left the group as soon as the redressed siblings were ready and the door opened. She flounced away never looking back or saying goodbye.

Lisa closed the door and informed Kapur they would be continuing on to the next club instead of patronizing this one. The limo purred down the street and whisked the trio onward.

Christy was both pissed at how she had been treated and frustrated that she hadn’t been able to cum. Lisa saw that the fun had gone from Christy’s evening out and informed Kaspur to cancel the club and return the girls to the mansion.

Once they were parked in the drive, she had Kaspur bring the days shopping into the mansion. She had him drop the packages in the entryway and follow her and the girls through the house and into the dungeon in the back building.

She pulled Kaspur aside and the two spoke for several minutes. Kaspur stood grinning as Lisa ordered both her girls to strip and began to chain the two across from each other over the bondage table. Kaspur began to strip out of his chauffeur’s uniform. He was built like the ex football player he used to be, still all shiny dark muscle without any fat. His cock stood thick and long, the veins pulsating as he stroked it hard. Christy had never seen Kaspur’s cock and was impressed and then worried as he moved behind her. Lisa was coating the man's penis with a thick oily looking cream. Christy began to squirm and fight the chains as Kaspur big fingers spread her ass cheeks, yet she never uttered a word. She dropped her head, forcing her muscles to relax as she felt the huge rod begin to press into her ass ring. She could feel it stretching to surround the head of his cock and she could feel the beginning of the burn as the muscles were pulled farther then they had ever been.

She gasped as the head popped past the ring and into her ass. Kaspur waited until her tight ass muscles began to relax, reaching around to flick her clit and explore her chained and bound body. When he could see her cheeks relax he began to push further into her butt, slowly burying his dick deeper into her.

Mia watched from her mirrored position across from her sister. She enjoyed the contrast of this huge hard muscled ebony male pressed up against her pale, soft feminine sister body, taking her like some great ancient chieftain took his captured spoils of war. She only noticed Mistress Lisa as the cold tip of her hard rubber lifelike dildo began its assault on Mia’s enticingly bound and available asshole.

Christy pulled at the chains holding her to both her sister and the table; she pulled until the pain in her wrists matched the pain of her stretched asshole. She screamed as Kaspur yanked her head back by her hair, simultaneously grinding himself as deep as he could get, buried up to his balls. The pain burned through her lower body as he fucked deep inside her and spread to her soaked and shuddering pussy. Kaspur’s large hand twisted and squeezed her tortured breast adding to her heat until Christy would have sworn that her entire body was covered with liquid flame.

This, the pain, the bondage, being used unmercifully for the enjoyment of another, this was what made Christy shudder to the depths of her being and cum as if the whole world was nothing but pain and release. Christy pushed her rear back against the steel statue, milking his red hot iron rod until his seed sprayed her insides burning, burning.

Mia rhythmically slammed her clit and cunt against the table impelled by the hard strokes of the phallus shaped dildo and her Mistress’s hips against her butt. She watched her sister cum as her own excitement built. Suddenly Lisa’s hand grabbed her neck and forced her down flat against the table to be held there by a Velcro strap flipped across her back. The pounding in her butt took on a note of urgency as Mistress Lisa cried out in her own orgasm, shoving the artificial penis in to the hilt; she collapsed across her slave’s back and laid there, breasts pressed flat against Mia. Lisa’s heart beat was strong against her back and Mia could feel her mistresses’ elongated nipples with their metal rings and bars pressed into her. She lay quiet enjoying the warmth and closeness of her Mistress.

Once everyone had recovered and been released, Lisa led her troop of naked sweat and cum soaked friends out to the showers by the pool. All four had fun washing and teasing as they cleaned up. Wrapped in the big beach towels from the pool cabana, they headed for the kitchen to replenish some calories from the fridge.

The group made so much noise banging around the kitchen fixing snacks that the rest of the family soon joined them. Rick and Kaspur sat at the kitchen table enjoying a beer while the rest of the family whipped up snacks and served.

Donna bumped her daughter away from the fridge and told her to go sit with the rest of the lazy Masters and wait to be served. Lisa laughed and smacked her mother’s ass before ducking out of the way. She joined Rick at the table as the two sets of sisters began serving cold cuts, cheeses, chips, and breads.

Donna got drink requests form everyone and soon everyone was eating and drinking while talking about their day. Kaspur was getting individual attention from the twins who seemed determined to stuff him full of food and drink each time he opened his mouth. Mia and Christy took turns feeding Lisa while stuffing them selves. Donna knelt at Rick’s feet and offered him various munchies she knew he enjoyed.

All the noise had awakened Ruth and she followed the sounds to the kitchen. She froze in the doorway at the sight of the semi naked ebony giant, cuddling and being feed by the twins. Ruth blushed when Rick ordered her to join the group. It was the second time in less then a day that she was seen bare ass naked by someone she didn’t know.

Rick introduced her to Kaspur and invited the big man to examine his newest slave. Kaspur grinned that knowing smile of his and ordered Ruth to his side. He had her stand and turn slowly so he could see every inch of her. Once she completed a full turn, he ordered her to spread her legs and then to spread her pussy lips.

At each command Ruth blushed, a darker red until she felt her entire body must have been glowing like hot iron from a kiln. Ruth never had the silly prejudices her ex husband had but like most white woman her age she also had very little social contact with people of other races. Here was a beautiful black man, himself only partially covered in a towel, looking at parts of her body only two men up to now had ever seen.

When Kaspur ordered her to turn around and bend over, spreading her ass cheeks, Ruth thought she would surely faint. She felt the big mans finger brush her asshole and spread her pussy lips. He fingered her clit and she jumped. Everyone broke out laughing.

“Ruth, you have just been introduced to Kaspur our limo driver and bodyguard.” Rick motioned her to his side and put her on her knees. He corrected her posture gently moving her where he wanted her. “Kaspur protects you ladies anytime you go out with out myself or Lisa to accompany you. He also enjoys the fringe benefits of your company and bodies and I hear that the ladies here all seem to enjoy him as well.”

This statement brought murmurs of assent mixed with the laughter. The munch resumed along with a retelling of the days events to bring Ruth up to speed. Rick had Ruth tell of her first days trials as his slave, much to her embarrassment as she had never talked about being fucked to anyone besides her family and never dreamed of telling it to this many people. Now she was relating not only getting fucked but also how Rick’s sadistic treatment had made her cum and how much she enjoyed the pain/pleasure.

Ruth looked up to see both her daughters nodding and smiling as she stammered through her story. She looked around and found only acceptance and understanding in each of the faces as she talked. Something in Ruth opened up at that point as she realized here were people that accepted her as she was and understood what she had been and was going through.

Here was family.

12