All Comments on 'Birth of an Exhibitionist & Voyeur'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 10 years ago
I enjoyed your story very much.

Your description of the first time you visited the clothing optional quarry/swimming hole is both very erotic and very realistic. I have no doubt that it actually occurred the way that you describe. It’s typical at a clothing optional beach for many of the girls to keep their swimsuits on or to just go topless. A few of the more daring girls may go completely nude, but they are usually with their boyfriends or one or two other girls. It depends on how safe the crowd is as to whether or not a single girl will strip off all her clothes. If there are gawkers, then most single women may feel too uncomfortable to go completely nude. The single girl who laid out naked at the entry to the quarry was definitely an exhibitionist. It was comical how you described her as probably flunking out.

So far as being an exhibitionist is concerned, you were actually quite modest. At the first tingle of an erection, you ran into the water so no one could see. Were there any times when you went to the quarry by yourself where you laid on your back in full view of a couple of girls who were only a few feet away and deliberately let yourself get a full erection that they couldn’t help but to see and that you didn’t try to hide? That would be very sexy and exhibitionistic (as opposed to being a voyeur).

So far as the female friend accompanying you that day, it’s obvious that she was very turned on by the situation and that she enjoyed teasing you. The fact that you were a gentleman and didn’t try to pressure her to do anything certainly worked in your favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story

Very well written. You capture the uncertainty and feelings so well. There was nothing blatant about your exposure...except the exhibitionist girl (where can I find someone like that??). Good story!

As an OLD wannabe exhibitionist, I would have loved to find a place like that when I was young. But alas, being married and where I live....and now old and...chubby???, I don't have the opportunity...sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Strip pits - coal are the same

Yes, they are called "strip" pits ..surface mining coal in Southern Kansas leave swimming holes just like your swimming holes, and college students often use them the same - clothing optional. ALWAYS loved that clothing optional part, Lots of fun times. btw - they are pure Clean, clear water ..the coal is all mined out.

April601April601almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Well written and held my attention. Time well spent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
346 Followers
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

story TAGS