All Comments on 'Birthday Girl Ch. 2'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kunnillinguistkunnillinguistover 13 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed this story, loved the entire stories. Like the way it developed. I wonder what Louise is up to now? Will you continue her escapades? She's a great teacher.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
This story started out with some interesting and erotic action, and ...

has nicely progressed where more of the characters are getting laid. Good stuff! Still have to get Lisa's dad into the mix somehow, and a swimming party and a "first timer" for Lisa, so the next chapter should be even better. This story is getting better as it progresses. Great job Frederick Carol! Thanks.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
BIRTHDAY GIRL

VERY GOOD - AS GOOD AS CHAPTER ONE. KEEP IT UP.

froggy1939froggy1939over 8 years ago
Happy Birthday!!

This story has developed in a very thoughtful way. Louise's seduction of Mike was very clever and the description of their sexual encounters exciting. (Where was Louise when I was growing up in the country??) Although I guessed that Louise would take Lisa to bed, showing her the same book that had excited Mike was a good ploy. All in all this is a very well written and enticing story. Looking forward to Ch. 3, and hoping for MANY more!

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
Whose Birthday Is It?

The story as it has developed so far is superb, both with the specific sex scenes and the dialogue and foreplay (both verbal and physical). I grew up in the West, apparently one state west of the setting here. Although I didn't have an older woman to show me the ropes I had some high school and college classmates who could relate to this - in living color. I'm looking forward to some more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous