Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you said you were going to spank me. Maybe you should be appropriately dressed for the occasion" and grinned at her.

"My thoughts, exactly " she said "Bad girls need to be handled with discipline, I think."

A fine looking redhead came over to us from the counter and asked if she could help us find anything. I saw her look at my lips and glance down to my nails. A slight smile formed on her beautiful lips.

I was starting to get used to this reaction, so I smiled back.

"My wife is looking for a few things" I said, as I looked at Donna and smiled.

Donna looked at me and smiled coyly.

"Yes, I am." and turning to the redhead said "Do you have a pink negligee in, Victoria, my husband's, size?" she asked.

The redhead beauty looked at me and deliberately studied me from head to foot, taking in my arched brows, glossed lips, obvious bra, and manicured fake nails.

"I think we have just the item in just the size, Miss Victoria." she smiled. "Please follow me and, if you would, try to walk as I walk."

She started walking across the store to a wall where there were a wide assortment of negligees. Her hips swayed provocatively as she walked on high heels.

I started to follow and the redhead turned and looked at me.

"Oh, that will never do" she said, and turning to Donna, smiled and said "Do you mind if I help?"

Donna smiled back at her and said "Not at all. Victoria is just beginning to learn these things."

"Well, she has gotten a great start but she's going to have to work on that walk. I think the appropriate shoes would help, don't you?"

Donna smiled and looked at me.

"Absolutely."

The redhead said, "My name is Jenny and I think we have just the thing?"

She led us to a shoe rack that had all kinds of beautiful spike heeled shoes. Pulling out a box that had a size number a size and a half larger than I wear, she said "I think these would do well."

She had me to sit and unlaced my shoes and pulled them off of my feet, removing my socks afterwards. She slid my jeans up my calf and pulled a pair of calf high nylons from a package lying by the chair.

"Hold out your leg and point your toes" she said.

I remembered this routine from the night before and did as she asked. She slid the tan nylons over my toes, up across my foot, under my heel and smoothed them up my leg. Repeating the motion on the other leg she said "I'm glad you shaved before you came. These look much nicer over shaved legs than some of the hairy legs we get sometimes." She then pulled a pink, 4 inch high heel with two long pink leather straps hanging off of it out of the box and slid it onto my foot. Wrapping the straps in an interlacing manner up my calf she tied them in a bow on the back of my calf. Repeating the procedure with the other foot she then brought out of the box a small hinged device and, wrapping in around the bow and into place, snapped a delicate little gold padlock into place. Repeating with the other foot she reached back into the box and removed a small, gold key.

Handing it to Donna, she winked and said "This is for when you want to let her take them off."

Donna smiled a delighted smile and said "They are perfect. Aren't they Miss Vickie?"

I smiled and admitted that they were very sexy but that I wasn't sure what I was getting in to.

Jenny grinned and, pulling my jean legs down and then rolling them up into a large cuff, said "Why, you're just getting into shoes, darling, and they are perfect on you, don't you think?" and placed me in front of a mirror.

I was somewhat shocked at how the shoes pushed up my calves and buttocks. I found myself trying to straighten my back to keep my balance, which forced my breasts out in front of me. Except for the lack of full make up, I was looking quite good. I might have even given a second glance at me, in fact, that's just what I did. I licked my lips and turned sideways to look at the locks on the back of my calves. I felt my dick start to harden again as I looked at the mix between woman and man in the mirror.

The girls noticed the little phenomenon, too, and giggled.

"I think she likes them" Jenny grinned at Donna.

Donna took both of Jenny's lovely hands by her fingers and delightedly squeezed them to her breasts. Realizing what she had just done, she quickly apologized.

"No harm done. You are both quite lovely and the pleasure was all mine."

I saw somewhat of a glazed look come across Donna's eyes as she looked into Jenny's eyes. Blushing, she said, "Well, let's look at the negligee."

Jenny turned to me and winked. "Now, let's try that walk again, shall we Miss Vickie?"

As she turned and started back across the store, she stopped and flipped the lock on the front door and dropped the blinds on the door and the show window.

"It's time to close" she explained "and I don't want to have to start waiting on any other customers."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Donna said "We can come back some other time. We didn't mean to keep you."

"Nonsense" Jenny said. "It's a delight to wait on you and I'm glad I could close the store so you could have a little privacy while you shop. Now, walk, Victoria, like this" and she again started across the shop.

I gingerly tried to imitate her but found myself balancing precariously on the heels as I followed along behind her luscious rear end.

She reached the other side of the store and turned to watch as I struggled across.

"No, that won't do" she said. "Go back and try it again."

I went back across the store and turned and came back, Donna and Jenny watching my attempt.

"That's still not it" Jenny said, and turning to Donna, "Do you mind?"

"No, be my guest," she smiled, as Jenny placed her hands on my hips.

"Now first, just loosen up. You're all tense."

I tried to relax as Jenny stood behind me with her hands on my hips.

"Now, without taking a step, just try to sway your hips back and forth. Push slightly with one leg and then the other."

I tried to sway my hips, feeling quite foolish, but attempting to go along. I was still not able to move with her hands.

Jenny turned and looked at Donna, who was watching intently.

"Do you mind if I try something that might help? I will need to get quite close." and she smiled as she said this.

"Maybe I'll even learn something. I certainly don't sway like you do."

"It comes with the job" Jenny grinned. "If you want to sell sexy items, it doesn't hurt to prime the pump a little."

Stepping up behind me, Jenny snuggled her pelvis into my rear end and reached around me and grabbed my breasts.

"Now, just pretend that something pleasurable is happening behind you and move your hips like you want it to keep on happening."

I heard Donna's quick intake of breath as Jenny snuggled into my behind.

"I don't think Victoria is going to have to pretend much" she said, as I started to move my hips in unison with Jenny's movement.

"That's the way, honey. Just sway your hips like your rear end is being pleasured and you just want more."

I groaned and, standing, swaying on the pink, high heels, leaned slightly back into the grinding pelvis of Jenny. Jenny swayed back and forth, grinding her pelvis into my ass and holding my chest with her hands while she ran her fingers over my nipples.

About that time Donna stepped in front of me and looking at Jenny over my shoulder, said "Can I help?"

"Sure you can, honey. She's your woman." she cooed as we swayed back and forth.

Donna stepped up to me and pushed her pelvis into my hard on and started swaying with us. She reached around me with her hands and I could feel her holding on to Jenny under Jenny's arms. As we swayed back and forth, I felt Jenny lean back slightly and Donna's hands slid in more onto Jenny's breasts. I heard Jenny softly moan and felt the muscles moving in Donna's forearms. Then it dawned on me that Jenny had shifted so that Donna could squeeze her breasts. Jenny leaned forward, trapping Donna's hands against my back and snuggling her head across my shoulder. Donna looked into Jenny's eyes as her face drew closer, her mouth slightly opened, her breath coming in short, quick breaths. She slanted her head and their lips joined across my shoulder.

Donna kissed Jenny deeply, as she had done me earlier. She ground her mound into my raging hard on and I pushed first into her, and then back into Jenny's grinding pelvis, trying to force her pelvis against my thrusting anus. I was so excited that my, already weak, knees gave way and I started to fall. That caused Donna and Jenny to break thier kiss and catch me. As I regained my footing, we all stood there panting with our lipsticked mouths open and dazed looks on our faces.

Jenny regained her composure first and laughed. "I think she's got it, honey. Don't you?"

Donna regained her breath, looking somewhat disappointed but agreeing. "Yes, I think that is the right amount of sway. Why don't you try walking again, Miss Vickie?"

I adjusted my, now definitely uncomfortable, hard on and sashayed across the room, swaying my hips in the same motion we had just been using, and holding my back straight with my breasts uplifted. As I reached the other wall and spun to return, I caught the look of utter amazement on the girls faces. I realized that the walk in high heels had actually not felt awkward to me, even though it had been almost impossible a few short minutes before. I struggled to keep myself upright as the girls ran up to me and grabbed me and hugged me.

"That was amazing" Jenny said, as she held me at arms length and looked at me. "Are you sure you've never worn high heels?" she laughed.

"Not before last night" I replied, somewhat sheepishly, now that my erection was starting to recede."

"Oh, really!" Jenny exclaimed and, turning to look at Donna, said "Is that right?"

Donna grinned and agreed, explaining that we were doing a little playing around last night.

Jenny grinned and said "I love playing around. Let's get you both a few play toys" and led us to the lingerie. Picking up a beautiful pink negligee, she held it up to me. "I think this is just your size" she smiled, and turning back to the rack she picked up another one and held it out to Donna. Holding it up to her neck, it draped over Donna's lovely breasts and I could plainly see how beautiful it was. "We don't usually allow anyone to try on undergarments, but since we are closed and no one is here but us, and I think you will want them, anyway, why don't you both try these on, and these look great with them" as she handed us both a set of pink garter belt and hose. "And Donna, your shoe size is 6?" Donna smiled and agreed. Jenny crossed the store and returned with a pair of shoes identical to mine. Perhaps you can let Victoria out of her shoes until you both change. I saw the dominatrix costume catch your eye when you came in. How would you like to see how it looks on a live person?" She smiled, and placed a hand on one hip as she said this. "It might help persuade you to buy it as they are a little costly."

Donna caught my eye with a question in hers. I smiled and shook my head yes, imagining what Jenny would look like in the leather outfit. She turned back to Jenny and quickly said that we would appreciate that. Jenny smiled and said "Most folks would."

Picking up a couple of packages under the display, she started for the back of the store.

Jenny stepped into the back room and we could hear her humming "A Little Help From My Friends" as Donna tried to extricate me from the shoes. It took a little fumbling around to get the lock undone and get them off of my feet. She slid the knee highs down my legs and removed them. As we stood up and began picking up the items, Jenny stepped back into the shop. She stood there in a black leather bustier, the barest of black see through panties creating just a small triangle over her mound, black leather garter belt fastened to black, mesh stockings which were covered up to her upper calves with black leather, high heeled boots with at least a five inch spike heel. A track light intended to highlight merchandise instead highlighted her voluptuous red hair which splayed out over her shoulders and hung down across her breasts. She slapped a black leather riding crop across her hand.

She stopped as she got up to us. We stood there with our mouths open, astonishment on our faces. "Ok, you two. I see that I'm going to have to help the both of you get dressed." She grinned and lightly whacked both of us across our buttocks. We both jumped and headed for the dressing room, too amazed to even speak.

As we entered the dressing room, she turned to Donna and said "If you'll help me get Victoria ready then I'll help you get ready." She thought I didn't notice as she turned her head toward Donna, but I saw her wink at Donna.

"That would be great" Donna said and began to unbuckle my belt as Jenny unbuttoned my shirt. As she pulled my shirt down off my arms, Donna pulled my jeans down and I stepped out of them.

"That's a beautiful set" Jenny said as she admired my panties and bra "but let's get them off" and reached around and unhooked my bra. Donna looked up at me and slid the black, satin panties down my legs.

"Let's put these on first" Jenny said and as she picked up the pair of pink panties.

Donna smiled and said "That's her second pair of pink panties today."

Jenny grinned and said "But I'll bet these are different from her other pair" and as she slid them up my legs, I saw that they were crotch less. When she spread them over my cheeks, I realized that my anus was not covered at all by the panties. I felt a little awkward but she immediately opened the package with the garter belt and hose and gathered and started drawing the nylons up my legs, sending shivers across my body.

Jenny said "I think she likes nylons" and smiled at Donna.

"Oh, definitely. She shivered like that last night" and smiled back. Turning to me she asked, "Didn't you, honey."

Recalling last night I shivered again and they both laughed as I blushed.

She then fastened the pink garter belt around my waist and connected the fasteners on the end of the straps to the tops of the nylons.

Jenny then had me raise my arms and slid the delightful garment down over my chest and back.

"Look" she said and turned me towards the mirror.

My breath caught. It was fantastic. The flowing garment draped my breasts and hung down, daintily tickling my upright dick through the see through pink panties. "And now, back into your shoes, girl."

She once again knelt in front of me and slid the shoes onto my pink stockinged feet, this time affording me a wonderful view of her full breasts riding in the bustier. As I stepped into the shoes I grabbed hold of Jenny's shoulders to steady myself. Again, I felt the calves of my legs push up and my hips rise higher. I tried to stand straight while Jenny intertwined the laces up my calves and tied them, again placing the locking device over the bow and clicking the padlock into place. As she stood up my hands slid from her shoulders and I allowed them to slide over her breasts.

She stepped back and said "Whoa, young lady. No touching without permission. That's going to cost you a spanking, right Donna?"

Donna at first looked taken aback, but then a smile crept across her face and she said "That's right. She already had one coming from me, anyway."

Jenny picked up the riding crop and I grew alarmed.

"Turn around and bend over" she said to me.

"Look" I got out before she cut me off.

"Now!" she commanded, in a voice that did not allow argument.

I blushed again, but dressed as I was, I didn't feel that I was in a position to create a scene. I turned and bent over slightly.

Whack. The crop hit my rear end. It wasn't a hard blow but it still stung. I jumped and quickly straightened.

"Bend over or I'll really let you have it, Miss Vickie. Bad girls deserve spankings."

I looked at Donna but she made no move to stop Jenny. In fact, I saw that sexual, glazed look in her eyes as she watched. Knowing that she was getting aroused made me determined to play along. I bent back over and purposefully pushed my rear end out.

"That's better" Jenny said and gave me three more licks.

I felt my ass starting to burn but found that my dick was getting harder. Jenny hit me once more and turned to Donna. "Would you like to give her the spanking you owe her?"

Donna took the crop and hit me once tentatively across the buttocks.

Jenny said "You can't be firm if you're going to be tentative, girl. If you are going to play dominatrix you must develop a certain attitude. Now, hit her!"

With this Donna swung and, due to inexperience, really hit me hard. I moaned with the pain but determined not to complain. She hit me again and I found myself pushing my ass into the swing, absorbing the fiery bite of the crop with my buttocks spread wide. The crop bit into my anus causing me to burn all the way inside. By this time I was in a sexual frenzy and pushed my ass out for more punishment. Twice more, the crop bit into my backside. I knew that my butt was red with whelps because I could feel it burning.

Jenny said "I think that's enough, don't you Donna. Let's she if she can remember how to walk properly. If not, we may have to spank her again."

I straightened up on the pink high heels. I looked into the dressing mirror and was absorbed by the sight. I looked at the pink heels, leather laces winding up my calves, the gold padlocks on the bows, the pink nylons held up by a delightful pink garter belt. The flowing pink negligee hung down and barely covered the pink panties, which barely covered my raging hard on and my bright red butt. I fluffed the negligee and saw the pale pink fingernails accentuating my fingers. I saw my arching eyebrows and my pink lips. Except for not having a wig on, I was the picture of a girl any boy would be proud to have on his arm. I stepped out of the door of the dressing room as the girls followed and delicately walked across the shop, swaying my hips like I had done when Jenny was swaying with me. Turning and walking back, I noticed a rack of beautiful wigs. I stopped and picked up a blonde one and fitted it onto my head. I shook my head and allowed it to fall across my shoulders and down across my breasts.

I looked defiantly at Jenny and Donna and walked back to them. Looking Donna right in the eyes I turned to Jenny and taking her into my bare arms, pulled her dominatrix body into mine and kissed her deeply, letting our tongues intertwine. Jenny returned the kiss and then leaned back.

"Not so fast, Victoria. We still have to help Donna into her negligee." and turning to Donna, knelt and unfastened her shoes, sliding them and her socks off of her feet. Standing she began to unbutton her blouse and gently peeled it from her arms. Pulling her close, to where breast touched breast, she reached behind her and unfastened her bra, letting it come slowly down her body, sliding off her arms and baring her lovely breasts. She laid the bra down and reached out to touch Donna breasts and Donna instinctively drew back from the unfamiliar touch.

"Careful now, honey, or you might get the next spanking."

Donna smiled, embarrassed at the remark, and stepped back up to Jenny.

"That's better" Jenny said and began to undo Donna's jeans. Kneeling in front of Donna, she slid them down from her hips, her hands stroking Donna's hips as she did so. She slid them down Donna's shapely legs, letting her hands follow the curves. Donna stepped out of the jeans and Jenny laid them aside. Straightening back up on her knees, her face inches from Donna's mound, she reached for the panties and slowly slid them down Donna's legs. Donna stepped out of the panties and shivered as Jenny leaned forward with her mouth open and breathed softly on Donna's mound. I looked at Donna's face and saw her eyes glazed and her mouth slightly open, her tongue barely protruding, licked her lips.

123456...8